Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Charles P.
Satisfied again
Outstanding as always.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Sunapee, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very helpful
Have never had a bad experience since I bought my first Hyundai in 2003.

FT
Frank T.
Sunapee, NH
Great car, great people.
Great car, great people, great service.

CL
Charles L.
Epsom, NH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service evaluation
As always the service and professionalism is great.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Appointment was fast and efficient t

DA
Donald A.
Lebanon, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Courteous & Professional Staff
The Staff at Grappone Hyundai are always courteous and professional. They always explain the work being done so I know what I am paying for.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Have a wonderful day!

Judy M.
Merrimack, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
always been satisfied when i leave
great service as always

EP
Ellen P.
Plano, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service car
The people were very friendly and welcoming. I was kept informed and the service was done in a predicted amount of time.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I was disappointed that my car was not washed at the time of service.
I was disappointed that my car was not washed at the time of service. I am 78years old & have physical challenges. Another dealership in Concord did wash & vacuum my car when I brought it in for service.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the review! We apologize for the vehicle not being washed after service. We do not offer complimentary washes after services due to the excessively high lead content in our water. This causes spotting and swirls on the vehicle. We do have a detailing department on our dealership campus, and they offer a buffing service after a wash. This can be time consuming.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your response. We look forward to seeing you again and we wish you a wonderful day!!

Joseph B.
Bristol, NH
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Like my hyundai, like the dealership, but left with not much info.
I've been here a few times and it seems like a great place to buy a car and get service but this last visit I just didn't get enough information. I had three issues checked out, no problems found. that's all I was told. No possibilities of what it could be, just no problems found when I know there was something going on. then I asked while my car was having its oil changed if Quaker State was being used because under the hood it says Hyundai recommends Quaker State. I asked and found out that the conventional oil is Quaker State what the synthetic oil is anybody's guess it's from either O'Reilly's or Napa or AutoZone and it's the house brand synthetic so you don't know what you getting. if that doesn't bother you and no problem but I like to know so I'll get oil changes elsewhere that's all.
Mike T. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Good Morning Joe,
I apopgize your last service visit was not up to our own high expectations. I would like to revist your last appointment with you and will reach out to you soon.
Mike

DE
Daniel E.
Bow, NH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Brandon and Mike in service department went the extra mile for me to resolve an unusual expense that appeared to be a mfc defect that Hyundai agreed and covered.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with Mike, Brandon and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

CL
Cheryl L.
Bow, NH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealer is Grappone!
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! BEST IN THE AREA! HONEST!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the amazing review!! I will share your kind comments with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a fantastic day!!

Hillsboro, NH

Dennis M.
Hopkinton, NH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
always grear
This whole gang works hard to keep us happy. I have never been dissatisfied with Grappone
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the amazing review!! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. We wish you a fantastic day!

David M.
Derry, NH
2015 Hyundai Accent
Grappone service
Excellent service.
Short wait and fair price.

SA
Steven A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Continued Excellence
Best staff in the business. Everyone there makes me feel like a valued customer. Sometime in the next 6 months I’ll need to buy a new car and Grappone is the only place I will consider.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

BT
Brett T.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Brandon
Brandon is the best. I enjoy the great customer service he delivers. Grappone is lucky to have Brandon representing you.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with Brandon and our team. We look forward you again. Have a fantastic day!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt and thorough
I was told the oil change and "walk around" would take about and hour, so I settled in the guest lounge with a book . It took only 40 minutes - I was almost disappointed because I was so comfortable! :-)
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My service appt. couldn't have been better.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018