Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Deborah W.
Loudon, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent service visit
Always a pleasure to take my Santa Fe to Grappone! Prompt service, lovely waiting room, and work is usually finished faster than they expect!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Concord, NH
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt and thorough
I was told the inspection and oil change would be about an hour-- it was exactly that. Comfortable waiting room with complimentary coffee and tea made it an easy wait.

BW
Brigit W.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Your staff and services were professional, prompt, and competent. Thank you!

LD
Launa D.
Hill, NH
You are all wonderful and back you name up 100%
When I had a problem you were there to help quickly and gave me a car to use while my car was being repaired, Graponie sure does carry out there guarantees and warrantee 100% I want to thank you Mike for making things less stressful on me, and thank you to your crew that fixed my car, I would only buy my cars from you people, again thank you
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the amazing review and for sharing your great experience with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with Mike and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

VL
Virginia L.
Andover, NH
Great Customer Service
Everyone at Grappone Hyundai were very cordial and easy to work with. Always kept informed of what was going on and gave us the best deal possible.

Webster, NH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and Convenient
I called early morning and surprisingly got an appointment for a short time later. The problem I was having was quickly diagnosed and fixed immediately. I was driving home a short will later.

LR
Laura R.
Allenstown, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review
The only thing I hate is the TV channels Blocked that is rediculous
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great review and your feedback. I will bring up your concern with the tv channels to our manager. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SA
Steven A.
Merrimack, NH
Best of the Best
Excellent customer service every visit. Honest answers to all my questions.

Jeanne H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Courteous representatives, and prompt service.

Nottingham, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
May seem like a simple service but these guys make sure your engine is running properly

RD
Richard D.
Laconia, NH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Alignment Correction
I had to get an alignment correction done on my one week old 2019 Veloster 2.0 at Grappone Hyundai. As usual, I was treated with positive respect. They took care of the matter free of charge, and got me in as soon as possible upon my request.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great review! And thank you for your feedback on our facility. I will bring up your concerns to our manager. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful weekend!

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Got the job done
Dealership is undergoing some renovations so the check in area and waiting area is not as nice as you might hope. I am sure it will be much improved next time I need service. Otherwise everyone was friendly and my appointment was on time and as expected.

HB
Henry B.
Londonderry, NH
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Extra mile
Mike Towne took extra steps to make sure my vehicle was serv in cedar correctly
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Tilton, NH
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile (and free popcorn!)
I'm always grateful for the friendly service I receive at Grappone Hyundai. I used to shy away from dealer service departments but this one has a much different feel, and they're always willing to help out and get me in for my maintenance on short notice if they are able. It's nice to not have to worry about who is working on my car because the technicians all do great work!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

KJ
Karolina J.
Grantham, NH
02/04/2019 Category: Service
review
I was scammed
Mike T. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello, I am apologize your last service didnt meet your expectations,  I would like to review your visit and reach out to you soon.

Mike

KP
Kathy P.
Hillsboro, NH
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Transmission.
Not happy with the transmission hesitation. Would like the passenger seat to rise like the driver seat.

Loudon, NH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Good feedback
Once the problem I initially stopped in for was cleared, the multi point inspection informed me of a possible issue with my rear brakes that will need to be fixed before state inspection in 2 months. This gives me time to plan financially.

Warner, NH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership and service center
I have been nothing but impressed with every facet of my experience purchasing a vehicle and having it serviced at Grappone Hyundai. Buying the Tucson here was as painless as buying a car can possibly be. The service department is just fantastic. I would even bring a car I didn't by here to get worked on. I highly recommend them!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Dennis M.
Hopkinton, NH
02/02/2019 Category: Service
My friends
I love that I am treated as a friend and neighbor.

Judith M.
Concord, NH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Service & Attention
Professional and friendly staff - short wait time.