Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

HS
Howard S.
Chocorua, NH
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Always on time and professional. I have never had any trouble with this dealer..!

CR
Charles R.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
Great people, excellent communication skills and fast service

Michelle M.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Service experience
I always have a good experience at grappone Hyundai. All employees are very prof ssional and helpful.

Mark B.
Londonderry, NH
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Review
Everyone was great!

Daniel H.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
11,000 mile service
The people are friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient.

Pittsfield, NH
05/23/2018 Category: Service
All was good but would have expected the service to include a vacuuming of interior as other dealerships do.
Mike T. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize your service visit was not up to our own high expectation, I apologize the inside was not vacuumed and will be looking into this. I look forward to future visits were we have the oppurtunity to improve your visit with us.

GN
Gladys N.
Best service
Brought my car for an oil change, my AC was blowing warm air. Brandon told me he had ordered a part that was missing and was going to call me once the part was delivered. He called me the next day, gave me a rental and fixed the AC. Thank you Brandon!!!! Best service always.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with Brandon and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

PS
Phyllis S.
The service and staff.
I have been bringing my vehicles to Grappones since I purchased them. My first car was purchased in 2010, the second one 2017. Brandon who works in the Bow location has helped me whenever I had a specific questions. I would highly recommend this location. They are open on Saturdays and have shuttle service if needed.

Sally H.
Meredith, NH
05/19/2018 Category: Service
good service
i always have good service
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Jeanne H.
Service appointment
My first service check for an oil change was very accommodating and quick. The service representatives are efficient and friendly.

Ronnie B.
Amazing service
Mike truly is the Warranty super hero. I had a major issues with my 2011 Sonata's engine. Mike made a phone call and discovered that it would be covered. My car got a new engine and runs better than ever.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with Mike and our team and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a fantastic day!

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Can’t completed survey without a review?
Apparently you cannot complete the survey without a review. Service acceptable. Outstanding issue remains

LG
Laura Lee G.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Review
Another awesome appointment with the Hyundai crew! The only place I will ever go with my Hyundai!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the outstanding review! We look forward to seeing you again for your service on your Hyundai. We wish you a most wonderous day!

PS
Philip S.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is #1
Customer service is #1 at Grappone Hyundai. The staff continues to provide consistent, professional and courteous service during every visit. We never have experienced anything less!!

Phil
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the amaizng review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again and we wish you a fantastic day!

Canterbury, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and fantastic
You guys never disappoint.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SK
Sheri K.
Contoocook, NH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Wonderful and honest staff! A pleasure to know our vehicles are in great hands!

BF
Barbara F.
Epsom, NH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
efficient service
Tires changed and oil service completed in timely manner.

Dunbarton, NH
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Good people always a professional experience

MK
Maria K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Friendly Service
Excellent service, good communication and willing to work with the customer's specific requests

Cindy S.