Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

LP
Lynne P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Service department was fast and efficient. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. Got me in earlier than my scheduled time. Great service, just like the sales department.

Jordan C.
Canterbury, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, professional!
Great service from friendly folks. I always appreciate Grappone Hyundai. Thanks!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Lena S.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

David W.
Hillsboro, NH
water in car
after the water failed the dealer redid the windshield

Mark B.
Center Barnstead, NH
Quick service
I was in and out for my oil change and they got me a new visor that broke in my car covered under warranty and sent me on my way. Great job

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent as always
As usual associates and shuttle people were tight on the ball. All work done on time.

KA
Karen A.
Alton, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is great, you are in and out in a reasonable time.

AN
Amy N.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Am I crazy?
People (men, usually) have always told me not to use the service dealer at the same place where I bought my car. Have told me that they always rip you off after the sale on service and repairs. Ignoring this advice, after buying my third Hyundai from Grappone I continued to use Grappone service like I always have and, as usual, was treated by professional, articulate, experienced, courteous, patient Grapppone Service associates. The tires were changed and balanced as usual. BUT....BUT....something else was done that knocked my socks off. Let me tell you.
Hyundai bumpers are very close to the ground and the chances of your hitting something when parking are very high. Those low cement "walls" about 6 inches high, that are at the front of a parking space for example? You get too close to one in your Hyundai and chances are good you will either push your bumper in or worse, get it caught and have it pulled backward, ripping it slightly open. This has happened to me in the past year and BOTH side of my bumper were open to air because of hitting the cement walls or another time hitting something on 93 that had fallen in the middle of the road, My lovely little white Accent was starting to look very seedy.
Imagine my surprise and utter delight to get home, after my Grappone service changing the tires, to discover that your service center staff had done something miraculous--they pushed the bumper sides back together. Both sides! Looked as good as new. No one at Service even mentioned it when I picked up my car. Whoever it was saw the car and just did it on his own. And I thought I was going to have to spend $1000 on a new bumper! I bet I know what he was thinking. He saw my little Accent and the front bumper and shook his head thinking,"Well, this belongs to a female driver, no doubt about that, Can't park very well. Probably can't see over the hood either. I can't bear to look at this." So he just pushed the sides back into place because he knows cars so well. Well, he's right. I don't park very well. But I bake a mean cheesecake! We all have our own areas of expertise.
So that is my latest Grappone happy customer success story. I can't imagine any car service business except Grappone doing anything so GENTLEMANLY like that. Such a classy thing to do. Thank you so much for having such an approach to running your business. Getting rarer every day.
All best wishes

Robert T.
Epsom, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
The service is great. The people are very friendly and courteous. I do think that the price for an oil change is a little high.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We value your feedback and thank you for your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SF
Stephen F.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Grappone Hyundai is the Best!
Grappone Hyundai did a great job with my scheduled maintenance. Very happy overall.

Richmond Hill, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Super Friendly and Welcoming
What a pleasure to bring my Santa Fe in for the first time to this dealership. We have recently relocated to NH and was nervous about getting connected with a new service department. Everyone was super nice and really made the whole experience easy. Thanks
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with our team.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

James B.
Enfield, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Once again another great service. Waiting room is nice and didnt take very long at all

Raymond S.
Webster, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Nov 2018 Service
The People and the excellent service.

Tilton, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I called Saturday morning because of a nail in my tire and Brandon had me come down without an appointment. Thank you again!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

PS
Phyllis S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I have always brought my vehicles to Grappones as they have convenient Saturday hours as excellent customer service. They explain everything and address any concerns. Their waiting room is comfortable too.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Epsom, NH
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
Service here was easy. I was provided with a rental car which was nice as my only vehicle needs servicing. My car was repaired in one visit which was awesome. With another dealer it seemed like anytime I brought my vehicle in for service it became multiple visits for simple repairs or maintenance.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day.

Tilton, NH
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Priority treatment even when they are very busy!
Mike made sure to complete my mounting and balancing of the new snow tires I purchased even though they were shorthanded. They always look out for my best interest here and do their letter best to make sure I'm taken care of!! Adam (the service manager) is quick to jump in and help out whenever needed as well, terrific crew you all have here at Grappone Hyundai!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the outstanding review!! I will share your kind words with Mike and our team. We look forward to seeing you again and wish you a fantastic day!

PF
Paula F.
Newport, NH
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Grappone was effective in communicating the problem and solution for our Elantra! The service department provides a loaner while our vehicle was being repaired.