Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Dunbarton, NH
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Team
Easy to reach and service always done on time.

Newbury, NH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I Love Grappone Hyundia service
Brought my almost 4 year old Santa Fe Sport in for inspection, oil change and tire rotation. It passed and I was only charged for the oil change. Because I purchased my car there and replacement tires there I was given free tire rotation and free inspection. I had to wait for it and it was very quick. I could hardly believe how fast it was. Everyone was so friendly. It is always a pleasure to bring my car in.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SF
Stephen F.
Manchester, NH
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Grappone Hyundai is the Best!
They make it very easy and convenient. They took good care of me and my Elantra.

CE
Carlyse E.
Wilmot, NH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always a pleasure
Nice folks, good service, great facilities. They always vacuum your car. Well, except this time. But, anyone can forget once.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great review. I want to apologize for your vehicle not being vacuumed. Attention to detail is apart of our "Truley Exceptional" way of doing service. We will address this short coming with our team. Thank you for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you again and we wish you a wonderful day!

Dunja H.
Goffstown, NH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant and easy recall servicce
This was a very pleasant experience... I had my car in for two recalls, and Mike gave me a rental car for the day. I was in and on my way very fast in the morning, and returned by the end of day. Super easy! Thank you so much for accommodating me!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!  I will share your kind words with Mike and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

BG
Benjamin G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Service review
Always treated politely and work is always done well.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Hooksett, NH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Everything done in a timely efficient manner, great communications throughout service.

Derry, NH
Handled warranty repair great
I was throughly impressed by the way the took care of all my needs in getting a warranty repaired handled. Issue arose near the close time and I needed a loaner, because I was many miles from home. Got vehicle there just a few minutes before they closed and they had a loaner ready to go. A little paperwork and I was on my way Verything was well handled and car was ready in 2 days. I although I have a contract for routine service at a different dealer, I may well use this dealer for other service items.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

2006 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
fast service
got us in and out in one day. the reminder was a plus. thank you
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful weekend!

Michael G.
New London, NH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service stop
Took the car in for scheduled service. Booked the appointment online. The Grappone folks had my appointment listed when I arrived and we expecting us. They reviewed what was going to be done to the car, and the cost. We waited for the car. The service was completed quickly. Everything was done professionally and in a friendly manner. The waiting room was comfortable, and there were no issues.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your experience with our team.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SA
Steven A.
Manchester, NH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Excellent customer service
I can always count on excellent service and also prompt service. I appreciate getting the up front honest details on any unexpected repairs needed without being pressured into getting them all done.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with our team and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

NH
Nancy H.
Contoocook, NH
2012 Hyundai Accent
Greatest Service & scheduling
Mike T enters info for service & checks out for any recalls. Service deptartment always on time. Friendly associates what more could you want?
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with Mike and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SD
Suzanne D.
Hudson, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Making it right
Mike and the team make situations right. How you handle a mistake is everything.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with Mike and our team. We look forward to seeing you again, and we wish you a wonderful day!

Barnstead, NH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I got wonderful service & they let me know that my inspection was due. They reviewed everything with me before they went ahead with the service of my car.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again and we wish you a wonderful day!

Seminole, FL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt service
We live about 1500 miles away; here on vacation. This dealership was able to respond quickly and effectively to the problem we were having with the steering wheel column in our 2013 Sonata. One & a half hours later.....problem solved and under warranty!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the amazing review and for sharing your experience with us. I will share your kind words with our team. We hope to see you again in the future for any service needs you may have if you are up in NH and please don't hesitate to swing by just to say Hi! We wish you a wonderful day and a happy summer!

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional and clean
Job well done
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. We wish you a wonderful day!

Hooksett, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
excellent customer service
Service team goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
In addition to the incredible service, thank you for cleaning the front floor mat, driver side; I had planned cleaning it but kept putting it off.

Dunbarton, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and wait time is good.

BC