Overall Rating 4.4545436/5Overall Rating 4.4545436/5Overall Rating 4.4545436/5Overall Rating 4.4545436/5rating 4.4545436
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

RT
Robert T.
Epsom, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
repaired front headlight assembly
I have nothing but good to say about the service staff at Grappone Hyundai. Grappone should consider themselves very lucky to have such a caring. thoughtful and polite staff. I will definitely keep coming back and continue to tell people how exceptional your people are . Mike. Kristen and Brandon treat all customers like family. Who doesn't like that! They are great people. Thanks

LR
Laura R.
Allenstown, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
The last few times I’ve been it’s been really fast service And everybody is really nice
I appreciate it 😊Thank you

RL
Richard L.
Brasher Falls, NY
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service from a distance
My car was disabled. I returned to New York State (home). They repaired my vehicle, v ery satisfactorily, with all communication by phone.
Great work! Service rep. dis an outstanding job..

Hillsboro, NH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Got me in right away

Concord, NH
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Good mechanical work, can't trust what they have in stock.
While the staff is friendly and the work they do is good, you shouldn't take their word too much about what is being done. Was told that I had something set aside for an appointment, only to have the set aside item given to someone who stopped by without an appointment. Kind of soured my entire experience as I needed to come back another day.
Mike T. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Good Morning, I am sorry your last service visit did not meet expectations, I am going to be looking into how we can avoid this in  future and create a better overall experience.  I will look into the details of your visit and apologize for your time lost with this instance.  I look forward to much more postive visits going forward.
Mike

Thank you!
Thank you so much ! You guys rock!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

SK
Sharron K.
Newport, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
service for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent service. all employees demonstrated professionalism on all levels.

David W.
Hillsboro, NH
09/09/2019 Category: Service
om time
work is done when promised

GH
George H.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Joyce P.
Hartford, VT
09/04/2019 Category: Service
service department
I was in an accident and my car has been to several places to get it fixed. One place was a Hyundai dealer close to my home. I drove for an hour to get to this place to get the trusted service I needed.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

LK
Leanne K.
Allenstown, NH
09/03/2019 Category: Service
My Tuscon was tuned up in a timely manner, the shuttle service was outstanding and all the staff were friendly and accommodating.

James D.
Northfield, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Grappone NH
Always dependable, professional. Clean environment.

TT
Timothy T.
Hooksett, NH
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good job as usual

EP
Ellen P.
Antrim, NH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I brought my car in for a 75,000 mi service. I waited in the waiting room. The service was done to my satisfaction in the time frame quoted to me. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Sheilagh B.
Northfield, NH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and results!
I’ve been going to Grappone’s for many years. My parents were friends of the owners way back when and we purchased a Hyundai at my mother’s suggestion. We’ve been very happy with the service all along and especially pleased since we’ve been working with Brandon. I always feel well taken care of with both cars and just think Brandon is wonderful!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with Brandon and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Alton, NH
2019 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Sales Experience
Toby is the best sale person I have ever had buying a vehicle. He took time to make sure I was happy with my purchase and answered all the questions I had even after I took delivery of the vehicle.

Joseph S.
Weare, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Walked right in, advisor was ready, service took less time than expected. Highly recommed!

Lisa S.
Alton, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Far Above the Norm
Having worked at several auto dealerships I can honestly say Grappone Hyundai service is far above the norm. Grappone Hyundai designed a comfy service reception area & service advisor Kristin was congenial, helpful, & welcoming. Complementary beverages & snacks are provided in the spacious waiting room. My first oil change took less time than Kristin promised, & the entire experience was overall top notch!
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for the amazing review! I will share your kind words with our team and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful summer!

Lincoln, NH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/25/2019 Category: Service
27M miles snd still enjoying
The title tells it all
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

John M.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service & friendly customer service
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019