Samantha C.
Sunapee, NH
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Amazing!
I have been a Grappone customer for over 5 years and every time I step into the building I feel like family. The staff is professional and accommodating. The facility is clean and welcoming . The service is quick! You’re not just another customer, they care about you and it shows!

Center Barnstead, NH
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
I get all my services done here and am always satisfied
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

CR
Charles R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe service
Great service, fast service, great price, exceptional customer service.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

09/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent as always
My car feels great ( safe) after every time I service it at Grappone Hyundai. All the staff members are friendly and professional, The repair gets done in timely manner and their service always exceeds all my expectations. This is not my first time getting my car serviced / get the oil changed at Grappone Automotive Group throughout the past 4 years And won’t be the last time. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have their car treated and handled right.

All the love, respect and gratitude for Grappone the family and the business.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Newport, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Convenience and easy in and easy out.
This dealership representatives have been very polite and professional. That in itself is a great characteristic when dealing with the public. It takes patience and professionalism to work with the people.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

LG
Lydia G.
Webster, NH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Car returned with cracks in windshield
I got my car serviced at Grappone and everything went great until I was leaving and I saw my windshield had two big cracks in it and no one told me it was damaged.
Mike T. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Good Morning, I am sorry your service visit with us didnt meet your expectaions, I will be reviewing your visit and reach out to you shortly.

Mike
Grappone Hyundai

Suzanne B.
Washington, NH
2008 Hyundai Entourage
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Good personal service
Service and personnel always helpful .
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

RT
Robert T.
Epsom, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2020 Category: Service
The people make it great!
The service staff at Grappone Hyundai are some of the nicest people you could meet. They truly care about their customers. Grappone should be proud to have such a workforce.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Kathleen M.
Bedford, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2020 Category: Service
I return to this dealership for cars and service
I trust the Grappone dealership in Bow ... I asked for a tire rotation and they said my car didn't need it ( rather that just doing it and charging me. ) I really appreciate when they can combine a service and my yearly inspection.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

08/09/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service.
Even with some minor setbacks. Grappone was there to help and did there best to fix any issues. I will definitely shop there again.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for the great review! I will share your kind words with Mike and our team.  We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Milford, NH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Made my appointment online for service, they took the car in immediately and only took about an hour. Great experience overall.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a wonderful weekend!

LH
Linda H.
Webster, NH
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Service on Two
Within two week we had our Sontata and Santa Fe serviced . Both car were inspected and serviced . Grappone was clean , neat and the service was done right and at a reasonable amount of time. WE will happily continue as Grappone customers
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for the awesome review! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

GF
George F.
Sanbornton, NH
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Rate
great
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

AV
Adam V.
Hopkinton, NH
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Always awesome
great team to interact with. Always polite and knowledgeable.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for the great review!! I will share your kind words with our team. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hudson, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Grappone provided excellent service and communicated every step of the way.
Kristin B. from Grappone Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020