Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EG
ELLEN G.
09/19/2019
Excellent Service!
This is my second visit to American Tire and I will continue to come back. They are thorough and professional and always willing to work with my schedule.

JERRY/TAMMY A.

WC
William C.
Buick Regal
09/10/2019 Category: Service
William said they are very convenient. When he needs something, he gets an appointment quickly. They seem to do a good job.

JO
JOHN/VIRGINIA/ JOHNS O.
08/24/2019
Although I got to my appointment time a little late I was promptly taken care of and was in and out within the hour
Thanks again

Jim L.
Chevrolet HHR
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that the staff took care of his issue and in a decent amount time.

KERRY/KENNY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/19/2019
oil change
they had me in and out in a short period of time. I have used others to change my oil and it seems like I am there for ever.

DOUGLAS L.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/19/2019
Tire replacement
As always, Great and fast service. Had 4 tires replaced at short notice for a great price. I dropped my car off and they called with it ready even before I finished the yard work!

DAVID W.
08/18/2019
Trustworthy
Once again my daughter's truck was taken in for the gremlin starting iss. Chrysler knows about and no one can fix it.
GAT tested and looked at everything and made a suggestion of what to try. I did part replacement but they did do other work and looked it over for issues. Love this place. I trust them completely and have only used them 4 times. Courtesy, integrity n honesty. They only have your interest at heart.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/08/2019
Express Van
The work that your team does there is exceptional. Always fair and honest review prior to the work being done. The work is done "right" the first time. My van recently had issues with the AC and brakes. Both were repaired and work like new. Paul and Tim are great guys I have known them for about 20 years now and they have always provided excellent service. Highly recommend them for any of your vehicle repairs.

WP
Walt P.
Grayslake, IL
Buick LeSabre
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Walt said he was pleased with the work they do there and their capabilities. He stated he's never bought a new vehicle, that he drove high mileage vehicles, and they help him keep them on the road. They are always capable of handling all of the problems he has had, he gets what he paid for and they are honest.

STEVE/GRETA B.
Jeep Patriot
08/03/2019
Saved us from an expensive brake job
a dealer recommended a full brake and rotor job for about $500. Great American Tire was able to fix the brakes for under $100! and gave our existing brakes longer life. GAT goes the extra mile to do what is needed, and not up-sell what is not needed

DON W.
08/03/2019
Tire Rotation & Tire Repair
Once again prompt service.

ND
NICOLE MADELINE D.
07/28/2019
Trusted, fast and friendly service
Always had a good experience at this shop!

NP
Natalie P.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said they were awesome.

KERRY/KENNY M.
07/22/2019
brakes
I had a good experience with the service of my 1999 truck. It was kind of iffy at first I called to find out about the service and the women said she would call me back but never did. When I called back the next day she did apologize to me and by the end of that day my truck was repair and back home with me.

JANE/JAMES P.
Fox Lake, IL
Jeep Liberty
07/20/2019
Brake light
Both my brake lights were not working . Great American Tire was able to get me in and fixed the problem within 15 minutes and back to work I went! I know that if I went to the dealer I would have been there all day waiting.

MA
MICHELLE/ROBERT A.
07/18/2019
These guys are awesome !!!
👍👍👍👍👍👍

mona S.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Mona said the service is always good. She stated that the staff does a good job and that she appreciates them.

JUDY H.
07/06/2019
Great Service...again and again and again......
I was late for my appointment and called to let them know - they politely accommodated me. This is how business should be done!
Very Quick in and out (even with me being late). They obviously know how to work around peoples schedules and what happens in "life".

VR
VANESSA R.
Gurnee, IL
Chrysler 300
07/03/2019
Brake pad and rotor replacement front
I brought my vehicle in for replacement brake pads and rotors and they were squeaking and grinding when I picked it up. Took it back in and was told the “aftermarket” parts were the reason and the problem was to be fixed. The breaks are still squeaking. I’m not happy.