Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BRUCE P.
Antioch, IL
Mazda CX-5
01/16/2019
Great fast efficient service and very friendly staff!

AA
Albert A.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Albert said the customer service was great.

DAN D.
Kia Sorento
01/13/2019
An Auto repair I can trust
I have had several issues with my Kia [ not happy about it ] and had estimates from them and estimates from the Kia dealer. Kia was 3200 dollars,which they did not even put in writing, and Great American Tire was 1850. They went above my expectations when they called many places to get a used part for me for 150 and new was 750 dollars.Booth my wife and me are impressed with dealing with the people there.They are kind ,courtois,and professional and explain everything they do.We are very glad to find this auto shop.

BG
brad G.
GMC Acadia
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the business did a good job.

PL
Phillis L.
Gurnee, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Phillis said the staff was nice. They provided prompt and honest service.

LR
LIZA/MITCHELL/ASHLEY R.
01/01/2019
Always say what they do and do what they say !!
Great !!!

Robert W.
Kia Sorento
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they are friendly and they got the job done.

JAMES/KAREN B.
Buick Enclave
12/18/2018
We have been going here for years. Great American Tire and Auto Repair has always been very helpful and goes above and beyond to get the job done right!

RF
ROBERT/angela/GABY F.
12/13/2018
For over 10 years it’s the only place I’ll go!
For over 10 years it’s the only place I’ll go!

ROSE/ED/angelo R.
Ford Expedition
12/12/2018
Great service! Fair prices!
We have older cars which means repairs. We have always been satisfied. We appreciate GAT!

OK
Olivia K.
12/10/2018
Always Great Service
I have been going here for 7 years and I trust them with my vehicle. They give me great advise, work well and in a timely manner. Prices are reasonable too!

MN
MARY /FRED N.
Great Customer Service
Very friendly had both my cars done way ahead of schedule very well run

BA
BRUCE A.
Jeep Liberty
Honest and Trustworthy people
I appreciate a auto repair business that’s not going to take advantage of you. They gave me a thorough list of problems with my car. Then explained each item and how each one affected the safety and or time frame for replacement. I will always come back to this honest business.

EB
ERIC/HOLLY B.
Honest and knowledgable
Have had good luck with these folks. Always do good work at a fair price.

SA
STEVE/CATHY A.
Hyundai Elantra GT
12/05/2018
Great owner, great front office service people, responsive to customers and prices far less than dealerships. The end results are always first rate.

VU
VINCE U.
Mercury Milan
12/05/2018
Customer Service
I feel that the service and quality of the work is excellent. I also feel that the business has my best interest at heart when it comes to repairs to my car.

GM
GUS/MARY/MIKE M.
12/03/2018
Great place to do business with.
Quick, friendly.

TOM/KATHY/ASHLEY S.
Customer service
They always to take the time to find out what you really need. Car is always correct when you pick it up.. Treat you like you mean something to them.

CHRIS S.
Ingleside, IL
Chevrolet Colorado
12/03/2018
Fast and reliable and honest company! Great service
Reasonable price for excellent service

JAMES/SUE T.
11/27/2018
Awsome people
Fast and great service. Good people