Overall Rating 4.6428539/5Overall Rating 4.6428539/5Overall Rating 4.6428539/5Overall Rating 4.6428539/5rating 4.6428539
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

DA
Doug A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
josh. your sèrvice writer makes sure everything is ok.
Excellent service.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let us know.

Kimberly S.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Very satisfied
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback and it was a pleasure working with you during your recent service visit at Green Family Hyundai.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Service as expected. They've got my business.

KJ
Krista J.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
It’s always easy to get an appointment and the wait during service work is never unreasonable.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am so glad you had a great experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

2008 Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018 Category: Service
All right
Thought it would take two days, but stretched from Monday early to late on Friday.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai and for taking the time to respond to our survey. I apologize for your extended service visit. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

YR
Yvonne R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe 2009
Service Department advisor Josh Lopshire was excellent. He explained what needed to be done to my vehicle, things that I should be concerned about to keep my vehicle in good condition. Personal thank you to Josh
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai and for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Jeffrey K.
Geneseo, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Honest, friendly people.
Green Family Hyundai always makes me feel welcome when I call or visit. They are always friendly and they answer my questions honestly.

John W.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business!!
Always helpful, prepared, thorough and thoughtful. The team (Sales & Service) at Green Family Hyundai are always ready to help. They do so willingly and with a smile on their faces. Great place to do business!!

MO
Matthew O.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Prompt warranty / recall service
I always get contacted whenever there is a recall on my vehicle and they perform the repairs as quickly as they can.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!  We really appreciate the time you’ve taken to complete the survey. As always, feel free to respond with ANY questions or concerns.

James B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sonata oil change + warranty work
everything went fine

Silvis, IL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly (love ya Annie) service as usual!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

Good service, nice people
Quick service and free car washes, would recommend.

Ann B.
Geneseo, IL
Another Great Visit!
I have all my service and routine maintenance work done at Green’s Hyundai. Josh does a great job of scheduling and completing work as quickly as possible. I really appreciate quick efficient work because I wait while the work is being done. Another successful visit!

Max H.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
clean
clean
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I will be contacting you soon to find out how we can better improve our service with your input.  As always, feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Coal Valley, IL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Love this place.
Everyone is friendly. Service is fast and very reasonably priced.

Mario M.
Le Claire, IA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY PROFESSIONAL
This is my second vehicle Hyundai that I owen, my experience has been excellent at Green Hyundai the Guarantee is great and the service very professional. I totally recomend them.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

John G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN QUAD CITY
GOT MY CAR SERVICED AND WASHED AND NO UNNECESSARY UPSELLING.note to sales department-stop using worn out sales tactics. If I ask for the out the door price, just give the best price and I will make a decision. Note to sales managers-come down from that ivory palace in the corner of the dealership and answer the questions the salesperson can't answer. I hope this has been helpful.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place
Friendly service and they work hard to fet your service done in a timely manner.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018