Overall Rating 4.6296278/5Overall Rating 4.6296278/5Overall Rating 4.6296278/5Overall Rating 4.6296278/5rating 4.6296278
Overall Rating 2.14815/5Overall Rating 2.14815/5rating 2.14815rating 2.14815rating 2.14815

RL
Richard L.
Kewanee, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
William Jones in sales and a great service dept
I have nothing but good things to say about the above
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

James M.
Davenport, IA
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Green Hyundai's service is out standing
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let us know.

Rock Island, IL
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly knowledgeable and thorough. They always take the time to answer my questions and explain in detail.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

JO
John O.
Blue Grass, IA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service and car
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai for your recent service visit!  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

LT
Laverne T.
Dixon, IL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
We went OVER our mileage sticker - due to sickness and surgery in the family. Called one day and asked if we could bring the
vehicle in the next day and they had an appointment open for us (got to select from two appointments) and we selected one as we have
to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to your dealership. So thank you very much for getting us in on such late notice. We went over our mileage over the weekend. Again, excellent service....
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let us know.

JQ
Jerry Q.
Coal Valley, IL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Why I love Green Hyundai !!
I got to the dealership a little before 8 a.m. I was somewhat pressed for time so asked my advisor/technician, Josh Lopshire, if I could get the car back from its oil change no later than 9:30 a.m. He had it ready for me before 9 a.m. ! Green Hyundai is a great place to purchase vehicles, and a terrific place to have them serviced and maintained by guys like Josh. Jerry, retired attorney
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

David R.
Davenport, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
They make it easy
From the beginning, it was easy. Dealership called to let me know my vehicle was due for service. Made an appointment. Received a reminder call and instructions on how to find service. You pull right into service and your service person is at your door to check you in. Off to the service waiting area, comfortable with tv, free internet, coffee and soda. Service done in timely manner, they bring you right back to you car, and off you go.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

David, thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

PK
Paul K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Superior customer service
Great service and making sure everything was great with my car.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Paul, thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

BR
Brian R.
Bettendorf, IA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Minor Maintenace
Minor Maintenance, but was super easy to schedule, drop off car, and schedule pick up. Thanks again
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!  We really appreciate the time you’ve taken to complete the survey. As always, feel free to respond with ANY questions or concerns.

Carol H.
Rock Island, IL
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Josh was ready to give me a loaner so I could make the big sale at Dillards when the store opened but I decided to wait instead.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

DN
Duane N.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great visit as always. Josh always does a fantastic job!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

MF
Meaghan F.
Moline, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy with green
They always go above and beyond and If they make an error they are very gracious to correct it and make it right. I have been very happy with them overall.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Coal Valley, IL
Everything was great
Everything was quick and great and they are friendly.

Barbara H.
Muscatine, IA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Disappointed
This is the first time for not offering the loaner car. Not sure what happened. We love the Genesis and the dealership has been excellent in the past. Someone may not have been trained properly?
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I will be contacting you soon to find out how we can better improve our service with your input.  As always, feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.

Great Customer Service!
Green Family Hyundai has great customer service! They take the time to listen to their customers. We look forward to returning for our next service.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Needs a little improvement in turnaround time.
Great service. Needs a little improvement in turnaround time for simple services such as standard oil change. Still great/friendly service.

Martha R.
Moline, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
I had a flat tire and no key to unlock. You rep Gave me a number to call and had my car towed to dealership no charge. My car was serviced for winter with new tires also and was ready by noon the next day. I felt great relief!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

LG
Lynn G.
Monmouth, IL
09/02/2018 Category: Service
You have service workers and salesman.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai and for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

David S.
Geneseo, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Service EVERYTIME!
Even for a routine oil change, Green Hyundai checks out many other safety issues and fluid levels. Thought I would need new tires, but the maintenance service lead said I had a few more months to go before replacing them.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback and it was a pleasure working with you during your recent service visit at Green Family Hyundai.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

AW
Ammon W.
Bettendorf, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Overdue Oil change service
Needed improvement: “No sticker for date of next scheduled service”.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai and for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I you would like to stop by, we can put a sticker in the car that shows the date for your next service. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Shelly M.
Burlington, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
Sales and Service went above and beyond!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018