Overall Rating 4.6129016/5Overall Rating 4.6129016/5Overall Rating 4.6129016/5Overall Rating 4.6129016/5rating 4.6129016
Overall Rating 2.12903/5Overall Rating 2.12903/5rating 2.12903rating 2.12903rating 2.12903

Deborah D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent Service by all!!!

WM

Terry H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
bad srevice
bad
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I will be contacting you soon to find out how we can better improve our service with your input.  As always, feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.

WS
William S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service, and very friendly and helpful staff.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service at Green Hyundai
My service advisor listened to my concerns and didn't try to sell me anything more than I was willing to do. He made suggestions and recommendations to me that made sense and I will follow through with at a later time. He showed genuine concern for my time and allowed me to be the one to make the decision about which service I would have done during my visit.

SK
Steven K.
Coal Valley, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very informative and prompt service. Thanks

RP
Robin P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
they dropped the ball
Usually the service dept is good about explaining what was done to my vehicle and goes over the inspection report. Not this time...it was just an oil change but on the inspection report the mechanic noted 2 items that were an issue. The issue was not brought to my attention, the report was not gone over with me. I got home and read the report and saw the issues. :(
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

David R.
Davenport, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Life gets busy and I forget the needs of my car. I am so glad I can count on Green Family Hyundai to remind me of the service needs. They are friendly, helpful, and professional. I can trust that things will get done right.

Betty B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast Fair Service
I came in for routine service. They took care of the car and I was quickly on my way. I have had some bad experiences at other dealers, that always forced me to pay more and did not even fix anything. I even felt cheated. So I am somewhat afraid to take my cars in to a dealer. But no problem with Green. I will keep getting my cars serviced there.

AI
Andrew I.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Josh did a great job at working us in for service and making sure the recommended items were taken care of by the techs. He even made sure to work around my schedule on a Saturday. Thanks Josh for all the great work you do for your customers!

Barry H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Always get great, quick service here!

BF
Bill F.
Charlotte, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
service and repair of check engine light
Very good service. Service adviser (Josh) has always been great. Helpful and explains service performed very well

Richard C.

Gail M.
Silvis, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of service staff. Good wait time. Comfortable waiting area. This time I was actually offered a car to use becus no one was available to drive me to work.

Port Byron, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Jenner is very friendly and nice to communicate with 👍🏻

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personnel, Prompt and excellent service
The above is my review.

RA
Robert A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The breaks on my car we making a grinding noise. Made an appointment the car was fixed on time and at the price quoted. An outstanding job I could not ask for more.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai and for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

AW
Ammon W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Timely and courteous service
Friendly staff and comfortable facility
Quality experience

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Nice work
good work done by the team from start to end
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for coming to Green Family Hyundai for your recent service visit!  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

GB
Glenn B.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The best for service
I took my car in for a scheduled oil change and, as always, received good service from Green Family Hyundai. The staff is knowledgeable, thorough and efficient so wait time is very reasonable. Also, they have a nice waiting area with free coffee and TV to help pass the time. I highly recommend Green Family Hyundai.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback and it was a pleasure working with you during your recent service visit at Green Family Hyundai.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.