Overall Rating 4.5652135/5Overall Rating 4.5652135/5Overall Rating 4.5652135/5Overall Rating 4.5652135/5rating 4.5652135
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

Bettendorf, IA
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Love Green in Moline!

Anita M.
Viola, IL
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Helpful friendly personnel and the building is always spotless.
I can easily make an appointment at my convenience and transportation is always offered if I need a ride to another destination while car is being serviced. I enjoy having a beverage while I wait and also a TV to view.

AW
Amber W.
Rock Island, IL
05/24/2018 Category: Service
New Car Lease
Had a great experience with my Sales Staff, never a problem with my service team. Was a little surprised when I went in for the final paperwork, but I will now know for next time. Love the staff at Green Family Hyundai.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback and it was a pleasure working with you during your recent service visit at Green Family Hyundai.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

RF
Robin F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
2016 Hundai Elantra
the service guys were really great and respectful and answered all the questions I had, which was only a few. I had to bring the car back in on Tuesday May 22, 2018 for repair on the part that had to be ordered and took a few days to do. My husband said that it didn't take very long and everything went great and the tire light finally went off. Thanks for great service and customer service. I will definitely be back in for an oil change and whatever service needs to be done.

Robin F.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

Galesburg, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Very good and quick service. Employees very professional and courteous
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

RL
Richard L.
Kewanee, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service is fat and accurate
Service is great
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let us know.

Helpful staff, beautiful facility
I always have a great experience at Green.

The Green Family Hyundai Service Team

05/22/2018 Category: Service
The people
Very good
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Clinton, IA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Service: fast, great, efficient
Showed up and got me right in.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

JQ
Jerry Q.
Coal Valley, IL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great people.
My advisor is Josh. He is professional and knowledgeable. I completely trust his guidance and advice.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am so glad you had a great experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

Silvis, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great as usual
Great Fast friendly service as usual. Annie took good care of us!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Flexibility & convenient schedule. Walking distance to stores.
Kind & knowledgeable staff.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Jeanette K.
Colona, IL
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Employees
Everyone there is very friendly and they take the time to explain what they did so you know they take good care of your car. I love my Hyundai so
I always want to take it back to the dealer for the warranty service.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Melody S.
Moline, IL
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Five star customer service
Josh was simply amazing. He went above and beyond to help me. He went out of his way to make everything go smoothly for me.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai. Josh has a work ethic and personality that generates happy, repeat customers.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

BC
Blaine C.
Muscatine, IA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Josh in service is always very helpful and very friendly
Great

05/07/2018 Category: Service
Service rating
Always meets expectations
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

We’re glad to hear everything went well for you on your visit!  Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.  Questions or additional comments... don't hesitate to contact us.

HT
Heidi T.
Moline, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, speedy service!
Have never had a problem here.The staff is always very personable and knowledgeable. Service is always quick and efficient.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let us know.

James K.
Bettendorf, IA
05/06/2018 Category: Service
I won't take my car anywhere else for service. The peace of mind I get from knowing my Elantra Sport is in the right hands is worth the trip.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/06/2018

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Came in for some recalls, was told roughly 1-1.5 hrs, only took about 30-40 minutes including free inspection and car wash.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

VM
Veronica M.
Andalusia, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2018 Category: Service
People & Vehicle
Great staff in each dept
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018