Overall Rating 4.5999996/5Overall Rating 4.5999996/5Overall Rating 4.5999996/5Overall Rating 4.5999996/5rating 4.5999996
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

Joshua H.
Durand, IL
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service always friendly
Love the hospitality everyone is friendly and helpful and explain your question in a detailed answer

WD
William D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Communication
The dealer had my car for 22 days to complete the repair. It was not their fault as they kept getting a faulty replacement part. The service advisor called me several times to keep me updated on the status.I was given a loaner after three days so I was not out of a vehicle.

GB
Glenn B.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
We are very satisfied with Green Family Hyundai.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff; fast and efficient service; everything is very, very clean including the garage/service area. And it's nice to have free coffee and soda while you wait.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
I'M SO HAPPY!
I am always pleased with the excellent customer service that I receive at Hyundai!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us!  We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best automotive experience and we’re glad you enjoyed yours.  We hope to see you very soon!

TV
Terry V.
Colona, IL
Ok
VERY GOOD
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback and it was a pleasure working with you during your recent service visit at Green Family Hyundai.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

TO
Tracey O.
Coal Valley, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The genuine friendly and caring service received!
The genuine friendly and caring service received!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let us know.

Have a great day!

Le Claire, IA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hooray
Yay Green Hyundai!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

Deborah S.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Always fast & friendly!!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for coming to Green Family Hyundai for your recent service visit!  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

AW
Ammon W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
??
The great responsiveness that comes thru, rather in person, in an email or over the phone. And my recent experience demonstrates that that great personal attention us back an even higher quality of service and support. Thank you
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Clear and Concise
Took care of my regular maintenance and addressed all the issues discussed in a timely manner. No pressure to provide unnecessary services. Refreshing and efficient, thank you!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am so glad you had a great experience with us here at Green Family Hyundai.  If there is anything you need before your next service just let us know.

KP
Kendall P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
well oiled machine
Everything worked smoothly. All Green Hyundai workers were polite and professional.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!  We really appreciate the time you’ve taken to complete the survey. As always, feel free to respond with ANY questions or concerns.

Geneseo, IL
Service & Body Work
I had a service performed and a sensor replaced due to hitting an animal. Josh in service helped me through the insurance claim and updated me on the progress throughout the entire process. They did a great job.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

Thanks again!

WM
Wanda M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
They do a great job
I'll keep coming back
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Green Family Hyundai and for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

PK

Charles J.
Bennett, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
nechanics need to pay more attention this is the second time my oil has been over filled.
not happy.
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I will be contacting you soon to find out how we can better improve our service with your input.  As always, feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.

David S.
Geneseo, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Premium Service for an Ordinary Oil Change
Always receive excellent service from Green Hyundai. I went in for a routine oil change and was provided a chart on how my tires and brakes are doing. And, the technician showed me an ugly looking cabin filter that was way overdue to replace, and got that done. Not only did I think I got great service, they topped it off with a car wash and clean dash board. My 2009 Hyundai Sonata smelled like a new car.

PN
Pamela N.
Rock Falls, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Josh calls me by my name. He easily remembers me and my car.

Katharine S.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
SEE BELOW, THE OIL CHANGE SERVICE WAS OK, BUT I;M NOT HAPPY WITH THE DEALER.
I PURCHASED THE 2017 HYUNDAI TUCSON IN OCTOBER 2017. WE TRAVELED TO OHIO IN APRIL 2018. WHEN WE GOT TO INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA WE HAD A PROBLEM. I WAS ON A BUSY FREEWAY AND IT WAS STOP AND GO TRAFFIC DUE TO AN ACCIDENT FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD. I WAS STOPPED AND THE CAR ROLLED BACKWARDS. I HAD MY FOOT ON THE BRAKE AND PUSHED HARDER BUT IT WOULDN'T STOP UNTIL I PUT IT IN PARK. THE MOTOR HAD DIED. I WAS ABLE TO GET IT STARTED AGAIN AND CONTINUED IN THE STOP AND GO TRAFFIC. I WAS STOPPED AND IT DID THE SAME THING AGAIN. THIS WAS THE FIRST TRIP WE HAD MADE LONGER THAN 30 MILES FROM OUR HOME IN THIS CAR.. WE GOT THE CAR OFF THE ROAD AND CALLED AAA A
WHO CAME AND TOOK US TO A VERY NICE HYUNDAI DEALER, BOB ROHRMAN'S. IT WAS CLOSING TIME, BUT THEY PUT THE CAR INSIDE THEIR DEALERSHIP AND WERE GOING TO CHECK IT IN THE MORNING, THEY TOOK US TO A NICE HOTEL FOR THE NIGHT AND CAME AND GOT US THE NEXT MORNING AND TOOK US BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP.. I HAD CALLED HYUNDAI CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS TOLD THAT IN FEBRUARY 2017 THERE WAS A RECALL ON MY MODEL CAR OF THE HEAT SENSOR. HOWEVER, GREEN HYUNDAI SOLD ME THE CAR WITHOUT REPLACING THE HEAT SENSOR. THE DEALER IN INDIANAPOLIS REPLACED THE HEAT SENSOR AND COULDN'T GET THE CAR TO REPEAT WHAT IT HAD DONE AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED SINCE THE INDY DEALER REPLACED THE HEAT SENSOR.. THEY SAID THE DEFECTIVE HEAT SENSOR CAUSED THE PROBLEM . IT DOESN'T MAKE ME VERY HAPPY THAT GREEN HYUNDAI SOLD ME A CAR WITH A DEFECTIVE HEAT SENSOR WHICH HAD BEEN RECALLED SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE I BOUGHT THE CAR. WOULD I BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM GREEN HYUNDAI, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT !!!!!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I'm glad you had a good service visit with us.

Regarding your engine issue and recall; my initial findings show that one only one recall was released for your Tucson.  This campaign was for an a/c temp sensor replacement, and it was not issued until April of 2018.

I will be contacting you soon in an effort resolve any confusion that was apparently created by a different repair facility.

JQ
Jerry Q.
Coal Valley, IL
A satisfied customer
Joshua Lopshire is my advisor in the service area and he is very intelligent and very knowledgeable about what things need attention on my vehicle. Also, he is very accommodating in getting the matters resolved and getting me on my way. He is just tops!!
Ryan W. from Green Family Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

Thanks again!