Overall Rating 4.40909/5Overall Rating 4.40909/5Overall Rating 4.40909/5Overall Rating 4.40909/5rating 4.40909
Overall Rating 2.0476229/5Overall Rating 2.0476229/5rating 2.0476229rating 2.0476229rating 2.0476229
Latest Review 19 minutes ago

Elkhart, IL
11/15/2018 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Keeping Me Going
My Elantra is at 143,000 miles. My goal is 200,000 before I purchase my next Hyundai model. They're keeping me going!

Mechanicsburg, IL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
always great
keep up good work
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ashley B.
Ease of getting in
I called one morning to schedule an oil change and tire rotation which I figured may take some time. They got me in that afternoon, and I was done within an hour. It was effortless!
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

All around great service

Hi Doug,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
SGreat service.
Will always return to Green Hyundai.

Kathryn M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
So helpful and fast!!!
They did a great job fixing the issue with my car, a great experience!!!

Hi Kathryn,

Mark B.
Two hour Oil Change.
I was contacted earlier in the week to inform me of it was time for an estimated mileage Oil Change.
I had a meeting out of town on Nov. 8 and was not sure when I could come in. I was able to make it in by 3:00pm. I did not expect the Oil Change, Suggested add on Tire Rotation and Car Wash to take 2 hours. Finally I was ready to check out at 5:00pm, upon reviewing the invoice, I didn't see the $ 6.00 coupon discount applied? I had presented the online coupon upon check-in. The attendant promptly apologized and did redo the invoice to reflect the savings. The last several times that I have been in with my 2016 Tucson and used 2013 Elantra, the attendants have been polite and courteous. However they always ask me to have additional Services performed, sometime the very same Service that has already been done on a previous visit. I realize the added value to Greens of Sales after the Sale. Some of the Services suggested are probably recommended and or necessary. To me though the recommendations often seem scripted without consideration of my expense or available time, perhaps a quota goal or commission earned agenda?
You do have a comfortable place to wait and do supply free snacks and drinks. Although being pressured to make Service decisions in front of your peers is not as comfortable. Maybe that is why you ask us when checking in, right? I will continue to come in for my service needs but please understand not everyone has the money and time for extended visits, planned or otherwise.

Mark W. Barber

Hi Mark,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

WH
Wade H.
Virden, IL
Staff and Business
Good Knowledgeable Staff and Work Ethic! Dependable to get the work done on time and overall good performance. Thanks for your services.

Hi Wade,

Terry M.
Mount Olive, IL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
I went in for a oil change and tire rotation. Everyone was so friendly and professional. I was done and gone in less than an hour.

Hi Terry,

Work done
They try to take of issues as quickly as possible

John F.
$20 to instal air filter
They charged $20 each to install cabin air filter and engine air filter. The service rep told me the filters were $40 each but not that half of that was labor or I would have done it myself. It takes about 2 minutes each to change. You have lost my business over this, it’s just ridiculous
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I would like to thank you for the review and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback so that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much - I look forward to talking to you further about your recent visit.

Nick Kennedy

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks!
Fast and thorough

Donald C.
great customer service
Prompt work, keeping me informed, convenient shuttle

Hi Donald,

TO
Terry O.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Green Hyundai trys very hard to maintain a good relationship with their customers.
Green is outstanding in its effort to improve and maintain an excellent relationship with its customers.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
overall quality of service.
This was a one time thing. All prior work has been completed timely.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Nick Kennedy

Christine B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Chris
No comment

Hi Christine,

I would like to thank you for the great review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Joan R.
Girard, IL
My experience with Hyundai
Very friendly and very helpful

Hi Joan,

Darren S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & Re-call update
Friendly Staff. Better Communication & Service time.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Darren,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. This is a report card grading us on you last service visit. We strive to give all of our customers a five star experience every visit. Your suggestions are always welcome. All parties involved with your concern have all been talked to about communicating better with the customer. Thank you once again for your time.

DK