Overall Rating 4.4657519/5Overall Rating 4.4657519/5Overall Rating 4.4657519/5Overall Rating 4.4657519/5rating 4.4657519
Overall Rating 2.0416686/5Overall Rating 2.0416686/5rating 2.0416686rating 2.0416686rating 2.0416686

Richard R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
This dealership usually goes above and beyond but with this visit for an oil change they did not vacuum my car. That is a perk that is appreciated in this day and age. Guess when I said no to more suggested services they conveniently "forgot" to vacuum the car.

Jean B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
JeanB
i love the service at Green Hyundai! Everyone is so kind and positive! They make you feel welcome and comfortable knowing that I am in good hands. I would recommend Green Hyundai to anyone.

KJ
Karen J.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
It was done quickly and efficiently.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Karen,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the great review! We truly value your continued business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Very Happy
I have been pleased every time I go for service.

Terry M.
Mount Olive, IL
Great service.
I got an appointment at the time I wanted for my oil change and I arrived at that time and was done in less than an hour. The maintenance advisor who checked me in was friendly and helpful. I will return for any maintenance needed.

Hi Terry,

KH
Kathryn H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Kathy
The service is fast and everyone is very efficient...

Hi Kathryn,

EB
Eric B.
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Green Hyundai Rocks! Jump on board Folks!

Hi Eric,

New customer
Not in a hurry standing there looking in what to do new customer not knowing their policy.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We truly value your business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback. If you would like, please call me at 217-525-1370 ext. 2512. I would like to speak you about your recent visit.

Nick Kennedy

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I recommend their servicing for their vehicle!

Joseph S.

Barry V.
Auburn, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They Fit Me In!
I recently had a low tire pressure indicator dash light come on in my 2014 Santa Fe. I had purchased new tires for the vehicle at the dealership late last year, so I brought the car in unannounced for diagnosis and remediation of the problem. Ashley (my favorite Service Advisor), took the car in right away, got the problem taken care of, and (since the car was there) went ahead with a needed full service oil change and tire rotation. I always try to work by appointments, but it's great to know I can just show up with a problem and get it remedied on the spot.

Great dealership, great service department.

Hi Barry,

Marie B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Had good service, communicated with the service person and everyone was very nice and helpful. I appreciated the ride home

Hi Marie,

Daniel C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
convenice, great staff, knowledgeable mechanics
Review title says it

Charles R.
Alsey, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
They are Always courteous, efficient, and get the job done correctly
I always have a great experience at your facility

Hi Charles,

Bonnie H.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Still waiting
Have a rattle since summer that cannot be distinguished. The vehicle was brought new. O
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hi Bonnie,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

RD
Rebecca D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Keeps eveything up to date
Everyone is always so helpful. I never have to wait very long. They are very understanding to my needs.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Hi Rebecca,

Franklin, IL
Timeliness
Had an appt and was informed they were backed up an hour and a half but I was in and out within only an hour!
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Douglas B.
Litchfield, IL
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Douglas,

Girard, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Long wait
Over 2 hours for an oil change. Nobody updated me on my status of vehicle. Had to find someone to ask about the status of my car. And not to mention recently traded in my vehicle for an upgrade 4 months prior
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019