Overall Rating 4.4634139/5Overall Rating 4.4634139/5Overall Rating 4.4634139/5Overall Rating 4.4634139/5rating 4.4634139
Overall Rating 2.0740741/5Overall Rating 2.0740741/5rating 2.0740741rating 2.0740741rating 2.0740741

Rodney B.
good service
good service

TP
Thomas P.
Buffalo, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast turn around
They got me in and got me out quickly for my routine servicing.

Daniel C.
Checing in vehicle
Checking vehicles needs to be improved somewhat, especially on busy days. Parking is a problem, needs more room for finished cars so it is easier for people picking up their cars to ge out of the parking lot.

Barbara M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great
d
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Hi Barbara,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the great review! We truly value your continued business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Raymond, IL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Nobody is better than Green Hyundai
You will not find a better service department. Phil is always helpful and fun to deal with. Nobody will match the customer service Green brings to the table.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Algonquin, IL
Good job
Service is always great and the staff is always friendly. I live 3 hours ago and always arrange my oil changes around my visits

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

TA
Tiffany A.
Bloomington, IL
Personnel (Mitch)
It’s always a good experience when Mitch working. So very helpful and kind.

Hi Tiffany,

TH
Tammy H.
Bath, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks
Lug nut missing. Not complaining, just informing.

Hi Tammy,

Dorrena W.
Maroa, IL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
No pressure
I got my oil changed and they recommended the tires be rotated and air filter changed - I didn't have time for them to do it at that visit and she said no problem, I'll just write it down as suggestions for next time or as doin add you can.

Hi Dorrena,

Judith G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service on car
Great service.. friendly and courteous.. done when he said it would be done!

Hi Judith,

VO
Vern O.
Owaneco, IL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
pleasant worry free ,and good cookies...........THANK YOU also loved the fresh hot popcorn.
GOOD TIMES

Hi Vern,

Michele C.
Terrible, inconsistent service
They have never fixed anything right on my car. Customer service is lacking.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We truly value your business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback. If you would like, please call me at 217-525-1370 ext. 2512. I would like to speak to you about your recent visit.

Nick Kennedy

Always nice
No matter why I go to Hyundi, the service people are always nice and accommodating. I would encourage everyone to use them!

Mary L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service
Very fast, efficient serice.

Hi Mary,

Clinton, IL
Visit to Green’s
I had good service. I think the desk people where you check in could be a bit more friendly. When I called to make my appointment I ask the lady who helped me about some body work. She said you didn’t do body work there but put me through to a Chris. His voice mail came on so I ask him to call me back which he never did. Not good customer service from him.

DK
Dana K.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy Keenan was great. Super nice and professional. Discussed possibly purchasing a new vehicle w/ Doug Bishop. We have already purchased 3 cars from him. His 'no pressure' sales will keep us customers for life. He has always done everything he can to get us the best deal.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Dana,

Ronald W.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and timeliness
Service was completed but timeliness and communication was horrible
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Nick Kennedy

LD
Luke D.
Blue Mound, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and friendly
My service advisor, Ashley, was very thorough and straight to the point. I will highly recommend anybody thats coming in to get work done to go to her.

Hi Luke,

Janice R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Friendliest service staff I have ever worked with. Explained what would be done, how long it would take, and then escorted me to the waiting area. Very personal service.

Hi Janice,

AK
Amanda K.
Edinburg, IL
Great Job
They always do an awesome job!

Hi Amanda,