Overall Rating 4.3269258/5Overall Rating 4.3269258/5Overall Rating 4.3269258/5Overall Rating 4.3269258/5rating 4.3269258
Overall Rating 2.0000021/5Overall Rating 2.0000021/5rating 2.0000021rating 2.0000021rating 2.0000021
Richard O. on 02/22/2018
"People care"
People make a real effort to take care of you snd your car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/22/2018 12:19 PM
Mark O. on 02/22/2018
"Pleasant and professional service"
Phil Pinkston and Leo Best are great to work with regarding my service needs.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 10:14 AM
Donald V. on 02/22/2018
"Mike Quimby"
I feel comfortable with Mike.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/22/2018 10:13 AM
Thomas P. on 02/21/2018
"Service experience"
Always treated well and kept informed of service needs.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 05:58 PM
MATT S. at Green Hyundai responded on 02/22/2018

Hi Thomas,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Christine W. on 02/20/2018
"1st oil change"
My service technician was very helpful and friendly!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 05:42 PM

Hi Christine,

Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Toni V."
good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/20/2018 04:58 PM

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Kenneth S. on 02/20/2018
"Quality"
The service good. The coordination between the appt scheduler and the service department is poor.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/20/2018 04:49 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Eleanor M. on 02/20/2018
"Satisfied Customer"
I am always treated with respect when I am there. Employees are polite and cheerful. Bathrooms are clean. The waiting area is comfortable. Nearly always, my questions are answered to my satisfaction.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:54 AM

Hi Eleanor,

Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Very friendly "
Very friendly staff and the shuttle service is very nice!
Review Created: 02/20/2018 07:15 AM

Verified Customer on 02/19/2018
"In and out "
Service department staff are amazing. They are very efficient and knowledgeable. Was in and out in 35 minutes.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 07:20 PM

Verified Customer on 02/19/2018
"Great customer service "
Joe was really helpful. I went in with a recal, but I found out that I have free oil changes. And they will reimburse me if I have to get an oil change somewhere else because I live out of town. He told me I needed my brakes fixed, and he explained why it was necessary to get them fixed that day. He was great.
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 11:51 AM

Joanna A. on 02/19/2018
"Great Service!"
Overall, I love taking my car to Hyundai. It's the brand of car I have, so I feel that they know their cars better than anyone else. However, the price of typical services (i.e. new battery) is a little more pricey than other places.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson

Review Created: 02/18/2018 05:49 PM

Hi Joseph,

Katherine F. on 02/18/2018
"Quick and Easy"
Service is very quick and easy....
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra

fine
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/18/2018 12:00 AM

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the great review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Howard J. on 02/17/2018
"U take care of your costamers"
Did a good job .hopefully will fix the problem
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/17/2018 07:38 PM

Hi Howard,

Donald D. on 02/17/2018
"Quality Service"
We have been happy with our Santa Fe and the associated service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/17/2018 12:18 PM

Hi Donald,

Jerry M. on 02/16/2018
"every thing is great"
like green hyundai,but so much the elantra. ruff ride , road noise.we will trade it off in the near future.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/16/2018 06:39 PM

Hi Jerry,

Sharon W. on 02/16/2018
"Great service"
A Headlamp and a rear light were replaced quickly and a free car wash made my car look like new!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra To