Overall Rating 4.2391335/5Overall Rating 4.2391335/5Overall Rating 4.2391335/5Overall Rating 4.2391335/5rating 4.2391335
Overall Rating 2.0652185/5Overall Rating 2.0652185/5rating 2.0652185rating 2.0652185rating 2.0652185
Marsha L. on 10/23/2017
"Everyone is nice and helpful"
Love how you are greater and how they explain things to you I had the same young man about 4 times now he is wonderful
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/23/2017 05:17 PM
Verified Customer on 10/23/2017
"The selection of great vehicles"
Love my new Elantra so far.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 08:22 AM
"Great Popcorn"
Seriously. That's good popcorn. My dad loves popcorn, so I bought him a popcorn machine that's similar, but it turns out like crap compared to Hyundai's. Oh sure, the cars are great, affordable, dependable, and the service is great, but if you want good popcorn, you go to Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 06:36 AM
Verified Customer on 10/23/2017
"Oil change and filter and tire repair"
The people are friendly and professional at what they do. I got my Elantra serviced without an appointment and in a timely manner. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/23/2017 05:59 AM
James G. on 10/22/2017
"Great service"
VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW TUCSON, NICE .
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/22/2017 11:41 AM
Karen M. on 10/21/2017
"Always Smiles"
This dealership has some wonderful employees. They always greet you with a smile. They listen to what you want and do just that. They don't add things and then charge you at the end. The price they give you before they service your vehicle, is the price you pay after your car is serviced. I trust them completely with my car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/21/2017 07:03 PM

Hi Karen,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Howard C. on 10/21/2017

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/21/2017 10:40 AM

Hi Susan,

Guy W. on 10/20/2017
"Fast & friendly service"
Service personnel were very courteous. Work was completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/20/2017 11:17 AM

Hi Guy,

Patricia D. on 10/20/2017
"fast service"
Usually do not have to wait very long for my service to be competed and waiting area is very clean
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/20/2017 06:24 AM

Hi Patricia,

Alan L. on 10/20/2017
"On the road again!"
Over the weekend discovered my car had a slow leak in one of my tires. I went in early Monday morning as I was to drive to St. Louis that morning. They had me in and out in less than an hour without a prior appointment. Thanks guys!
Service Date: 10/09/2017

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 07:17 PM

Hi Betty,

I would like to thank you for the great review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:05 PM

Hello,

Janet W. on 10/19/2017
"Service and Cookies "
Free oil change was helpful and checked that lights were working properly
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:39 AM
Matt S. at Green Hyundai responded on 10/21/2017

Hi Kathryn,

Marcetia E. on 10/19/2017
"Trade Ins - Need to replace the tires when they are worn."
See above
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:13 AM
Matt S. at Green Hyundai responded on 10/21/2017

Hi Marcetia,

Kristine M. on 10/18/2017
"So happy my car was done on time!"
I brought my car in for a recall fix and oil change. It was finished in a bit less time than quoted.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 03:07 PM

Hi Kristine,

Dean H. on 10/17/2017
"Great people "
They all do their best every time
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:07 PM

Hi Dean,

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Very Satisfied"
Well organized, punctual, friendly, helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S