Overall Rating 4.3559286/5Overall Rating 4.3559286/5Overall Rating 4.3559286/5Overall Rating 4.3559286/5rating 4.3559286
Overall Rating 1.9999962/5rating 1.9999962rating 1.9999962rating 1.9999962rating 1.9999962

Ralph R.
Waverly, IL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation in less than one hour. Great job plus $10 dollar off coupon.

AG
Anita G.
Great Customer Service
Jenni was very thorough and detailed. Give that girl a raise! A big asset to your team!

GR
Greta R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ryans

HW
Herbert W.
Fast and Dependable Service
I have been purchasing vehicles from Green Hyunda on North Dirksen Parkway for several years now. The prompt care and service has been well above my expectations. The staff in the Hyunda service section has always been great from the time I brought my vehicle in and had a walk around inspection done until my car was delivered back to me washed and cleaned. They went over any factory recalls that may have been on my vehicle. This dealership comes highly recommended. I will gladly award 5 stars to the staff for their professionalism and care for my 2018 Hyundai Sonata.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe

Great

Taylorville, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Terrific service
Staff makes sure my vehicle is safe and reliable.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

NW
Nathan W.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service from great people at a great dealership

Hi Nathan,

James M.
Greenfield, IL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great and friendly service every visit!

Hi James,

TG
Tina G.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
First visit with new purchase
Was told by salesman oil changes were free for first five years, service rep said first one is free only. Just a bit confused.
RODNEY W., service manager from Green Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dear Tina,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. This is a report card reflecting satisfaction from your last visit. We strive to give our customers a five star experience every visit and your suggestions are always welcome. After reviewing with your advisor from last visit, it seems that we didn't communicate well with you. Your first visit for oil change is billed to the company and not to your priority club oil change packet(5 years or 60,000 miles). If there are any further questions, by all means reach out to me via email rodney.wooten@greenstores.net. Thank you once again for your time.

CJ
Cara J.
All Great but...
Part of my service was to get my car washed. I have been several times since my car purchase. I have been repeatedly disappointed with the car wash. Last time I specifically asked for the bugs to be removed from the windshield and front of the car. I had to ask for it again as it came back wet but not clean. This service it came back and it was not even completely wet. The trunk of the car was still dry and dirty. The bugs were still all over the front of the car and still obviously on my windshield. It does not take but a few minutes to spray the car down with bug remover and make sure the car is clean. I get "free" car washes with my Toyota from Isringhausen and it is a night and day improvement. I would hope you would want to offer the same service. A washed car is a clean car. Not a rinsed car.

Hi Cara,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

PM
Pamela M.
Moweaqua, IL
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service department people are great, and finished in a timely fashion.
Yes this would be great for my friends...

Hi Pamela,

Anne S.
Edinburg, IL
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly
I always enjoy waiting for my car to be serviced. The atmosphere is always great. The service is fast.

Dear Anne,

DK
David K.
Athens, IL
Great place for service!
We come to this location for all of our service work....the staff is very friendly....facilities clean....prompt service....and if you need unplanned service they explain everything so you can make an informed decision! I highly recommend them!

Dear David,

Daniel P.
Great Car Service
In and out in no time. No charge this time as it is a new car. Great service from InterNet Sales Office through the Service Techs.

Dear Daniel,

Jaye M.
Chatham, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Recent Service
I was pleased with my last service visit. They were quick and courteous. My previous visit did not go as smoothly, but they definitely redeemed my faith on this last visit. Overall I have been pleased with my service over the last five years.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Jaye,

TH
Thomas H.
Pittsfield, IL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great aervice
We received great super service while we waited in the clean comfortable waiting area
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018