Overall Rating 4.469877/5Overall Rating 4.469877/5Overall Rating 4.469877/5Overall Rating 4.469877/5rating 4.469877
Overall Rating 2.0609716/5Overall Rating 2.0609716/5rating 2.0609716rating 2.0609716rating 2.0609716

James C.
New Berlin, IL
Their friendliness.
Have a pleasant time while waiting for my car.

LK
Lisa K.
Wilsonville, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great Place
The staff are very nice and accommodating!!
I have never had any problems when I go to Green Hyundai.

Petersburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
5 *
Very friendly and efficient!!

Michael P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Servicing.
The Service Department @ Green does an exceptional job every visit.

Rhonda S.
Auburn, IL
People
This was not on the Sonata. This was done on the 2018 Hyundai Tucson. My name is on both the sonata and the Tucson .

Jacksonville, IL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
My Tucson
My salesman, Mike W. was very helpful. He took the time to answer several of my questions.

Charles S.
Chatham, IL
06/22/2019 Category: Service
service received
excelent
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We truly value your business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback.

Mark C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Another great day at Green
The people and service are what make Green Hyundai a great place to come for service. We return again and again and are not disappointed. Ashley helped us get checked in out in the service area. We took the shuttle and went out for breakfast while our Santa Fe was worked on, as we usually do. The driver was friendly. After picking up our vehicle, we visited with Joseph, in the internet sales area, and took a test in a new 2019 Sante Fe. Joseph was very knowledgeable and gave us literature to look over. All in all, a great use of our time that morning. We will be going back!

SV

Suzzanne P.
Athens, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Happy with my service
I've always had great service every time
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Jeffrey C.
Edinburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Sales and service
Our salesman was fantastic. He was extremely helpful and has followed up with us since our purchase. The service department was why we bought a new Hyundai. We have had great service with our 2010 Sonata.

Jeffrey S.

WS
William S.
Petersburg, IL
great staff
Glad to see female service advisors!!!

AL
Ashley L.

HW
Herbert W.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and quality service
I have purchase many automobiles from Green Hyundai on Dirksen Parkway and always received top quality service. I’m very satisfied with the quick scheduling of my Hyundai Sonata for periodic service. The folks in the service department are friendly and they do a complete walk around and check to insure that my automobile is in a safe and operable condition. I give the people at Green Hyundai five stars for excellence service.

LN
Larry N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people that know their job and get it done in an effient manner, always tell you ahead of time what needs to be done, have no compliants, the servic is great!!!!!!
Awesome people to do business with!!!!!!

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Be more observant
Basically everything was good except being told it would be one hour then waiting for two hours for oil change and tires rotated and then finding out my car was ready but sat there.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019