Overall Rating 4.4179099/5Overall Rating 4.4179099/5Overall Rating 4.4179099/5Overall Rating 4.4179099/5rating 4.4179099
Overall Rating 2.0476229/5Overall Rating 2.0476229/5rating 2.0476229rating 2.0476229rating 2.0476229

KP
Kim P.
Litchfield, IL
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service fast
Went in for my first oil change for my brand new sonata, not knowing what to expect. No worries. Everybody was super nice and I was on my way after only a half hour.
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Kim,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ronald B.
Beardstown, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Another great oil change
Just another great oil change
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Ronald,

Great job!
The young man in the service department who originally helped me out with my brakes evaluation was very helpful, kind, and polite. He then called me later in the day and said he would not be there at my scheduled time for the work on my car. But he did give me the name of a second young man I was to see. When I got there, he knew exactly where my papers were and what needed to be done.
Ironically, when I returned a few hours later, THAT gentleman was gone to lunch, so a third young man helped me check out. He, too, was so kind and polite. He even pulled my car up to the door so I didn't have to fight the wintry rain and wind...a great day all around!
AND...my brakes work beautifully!!

AR
Anna R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good quick service
We wee in and out very quickly.

Hi Anna,

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Rip you off getting service work done
Will not have services done here anymore
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survery. I would like to speak to you reguarding your recent visit. If you would like, please call me at 217-836-4884. I looked forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,
Nick Kennedy

Margery M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
quality service and sales. very attentive staff.
I always get excellent service from every person I have ever interacted with at green Hyundai.

Elkhart, IL
11/15/2018 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Keeping Me Going
My Elantra is at 143,000 miles. My goal is 200,000 before I purchase my next Hyundai model. They're keeping me going!

Mechanicsburg, IL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
always great
keep up good work
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Ashley B.
Ease of getting in
I called one morning to schedule an oil change and tire rotation which I figured may take some time. They got me in that afternoon, and I was done within an hour. It was effortless!
Matt S. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

All around great service

Hi Doug,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
SGreat service.
Will always return to Green Hyundai.

Kathryn M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
So helpful and fast!!!
They did a great job fixing the issue with my car, a great experience!!!

Hi Kathryn,

Mark B.
Two hour Oil Change.
I was contacted earlier in the week to inform me of it was time for an estimated mileage Oil Change.
I had a meeting out of town on Nov. 8 and was not sure when I could come in. I was able to make it in by 3:00pm. I did not expect the Oil Change, Suggested add on Tire Rotation and Car Wash to take 2 hours. Finally I was ready to check out at 5:00pm, upon reviewing the invoice, I didn't see the $ 6.00 coupon discount applied? I had presented the online coupon upon check-in. The attendant promptly apologized and did redo the invoice to reflect the savings. The last several times that I have been in with my 2016 Tucson and used 2013 Elantra, the attendants have been polite and courteous. However they always ask me to have additional Services performed, sometime the very same Service that has already been done on a previous visit. I realize the added value to Greens of Sales after the Sale. Some of the Services suggested are probably recommended and or necessary. To me though the recommendations often seem scripted without consideration of my expense or available time, perhaps a quota goal or commission earned agenda?
You do have a comfortable place to wait and do supply free snacks and drinks. Although being pressured to make Service decisions in front of your peers is not as comfortable. Maybe that is why you ask us when checking in, right? I will continue to come in for my service needs but please understand not everyone has the money and time for extended visits, planned or otherwise.

Mark W. Barber

Hi Mark,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

WH
Wade H.
Virden, IL
Staff and Business
Good Knowledgeable Staff and Work Ethic! Dependable to get the work done on time and overall good performance. Thanks for your services.

Hi Wade,

Terry M.
Mount Olive, IL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
I went in for a oil change and tire rotation. Everyone was so friendly and professional. I was done and gone in less than an hour.

Hi Terry,

Work done
They try to take of issues as quickly as possible

John F.
$20 to instal air filter
They charged $20 each to install cabin air filter and engine air filter. The service rep told me the filters were $40 each but not that half of that was labor or I would have done it myself. It takes about 2 minutes each to change. You have lost my business over this, it’s just ridiculous
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I would like to thank you for the review and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback so that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much - I look forward to talking to you further about your recent visit.

Nick Kennedy