Overall Rating 4.3207532/5Overall Rating 4.3207532/5Overall Rating 4.3207532/5Overall Rating 4.3207532/5rating 4.3207532
Overall Rating 1.9811321/5rating 1.9811321rating 1.9811321rating 1.9811321rating 1.9811321

VI
Vicki I.
Lewistown, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Whenever I bring my car in to be serviced, I leave knowing that my car was properly inspected and we receive red carpet treatment. I don't have to worry about a thing...and I LOVE my Sante Fe!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
As always, the service was fast and customer service was excellent.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Daniel L.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited Service
The overall expierencecwas great! My service representative was very friendly and helpful and the service was performed in a timely manner.

Hi Daniel,

Chatham, IL
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Always have had good luck at Green Hyundai
Good, friendly service

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Diane R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly service...but overpriced.
At 30,000 miles my car had several maintenance recommendations. Although I wasn't pressured into any of them, I wondered why my service rep felt I "needed" new windshield wipers when I have no problem with them. Overall, I experienced excellent service. And thanks for the free beverages and complimentary car wash.
RODNEY W., service manager from Green Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Dear Diane,

Geen Hyundai

Taylorville, IL
Upset customer
Took 3 1/2 hours to complete something they said would likely take 2. Had no communication at all. When I got back to my car, the seats were dirty. Sent complaint, never heard anything back.
RODNEY W., service manager from Green Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. This is a report card reflecting customer satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a five star experience every visit and welcome comments and suggestions. After reviewing your last service visit, I believe that we didn't give it our all. If you could, I would like further correspondence via email rodney.wooten@greenstores.net. We would like to switch out your vehicle at your earliest convenience so that I can make sure that your vehicle is completely detailed. It sounds like you keep your car in good condition and I want to keep it that way. I have addressed my staff as to how we need to keep up with our customers while you wait. I will be waiting for your email so that we can move forward. Thank you once again for you time.

Susan W.
Roodhouse, IL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Was really fast this time. Half hour total time for an oil change. Liked how they vacuumed and washed the car.
RODNEY W., service manager from Green Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear Susan,

Geen Hyundai

Mattoon, IL
Excellent customer service
Green Hyundai always provides excellent customer service!!

Jean B.
Survey
I have been a customer of Green Hyundai for over 12 years! I am very satisfied with the service department and sales. i am a lifetime customer.

Hi Jean,

MO
Mark O.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is great. Phil Pinkston is the best!

Hi Mark,

LJ
Laura J.
Greenfield, IL
Car not washed
If you say it was done. It should be done.

Hi Laura,

Douglas B.
Litchfield, IL
Convenient
Easy to get my car serviced while I'm working.

Hi Douglas,

Bradley H.
People first
They made sure that we are safe and reliable with our vehicle.

Hi Bradley,

Susan C.
Services
Everyone is very polite !!!😊

Hi Susan,

car
car

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the great review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Waverly, IL
Slow service
Green Hyundai was really busy the day I came in for an oil change. It took over an hour and a half for the oil change and it usually does not take this long.
MATT S. from Green Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Robert W.
Athens, IL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
oil change and coolant flushing
Phil always helps me when I pull in. He is kind, helpful and never fails to help with answering extra questions. Everyone there have always been kind and always asking if I need anything. Great place. I know the men in back working on the cars get little thank you's but I, for one, appreciate everyone keeping my car up to date and safe.
MATT S. from Green Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Decatur, IL
oil change
very timely

add decaf coffee in the waiting lounge

Dear Valued Customer,

Green Hyundai

P.S. We will look into adding decaf. Thank you for the suggestion.

WM
William M.
Hillsboro, IL
Awesome customer service
This place is great at taking care of your car. They treat you like family.

Dear William,

David B.
Ipava, IL
Friendly staff
Staff is always plesent and a good quick turnaround. They also notify me when a service is due. Makes it easy to get an appointment and they always work with me as far as when the time meets my needs.

Dear David,