4.6

Overall Rating 4.4186067/5Overall Rating 4.4186067/5Overall Rating 4.4186067/5Overall Rating 4.4186067/5rating 4.4186067
Overall Rating 2.0470551/5Overall Rating 2.0470551/5rating 2.0470551rating 2.0470551rating 2.0470551

Daniel C.
Car Service
Great service as always. Love the closeness of the dealership and the great people that work there.

Sandra W.
Athens, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Department
Jimmy is awesome, he kept in contact with us constantly and he even went above and beyond and went and looked in the loaner car to see if my granddaughter left her math book in it.

Thanks Jimmy for the great service

John C.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Yeah Hyundai
Great job.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We truly value your business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback.

Michele H.
Pawnee, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment was quick and everyone is great!
Came in for my first oil change and to get my tires rotated. Great customer service as always.

KR
Kevin R.
Murrayville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
FANTASTIC - AS ALWAYS!
The finest automotive service around...by the most professional and knowledgeable people!

11/07/2019 Category: Service
The people
Great ppl and there honestly

11/06/2019 Category: Service
service was very fast
don't push it

Michael S.
Petersburg, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great vehicles and excellent service
Had my Santa Fe in for a recall. Service area is always clean and technicians readily greet you. Comfortable waiting area. My last 7 vehicles have been Hyundai and they are always reliable, rarely have to have in for service to fix something.

Janet W.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Gets it done
I’ve benefited from free oil changes because I purchased the car at Green. They also wash & vacuum, the vacuum is especially important to me. This time I asked the service rep to retrieve a hat and gloves from a friend & neighbor’s car that I knew was there for repair. He needed his hat n gloves and I was happy to get those for him.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice to their customers
I like that they took care of my car in a timely matter

T B.
Sherman, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Car was repaired in time. B
The dealership has so much business it is hard for the company to give you a status of your vehicle before completion.

David G.
Chatham, IL
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very good service experience
The advisor was very good at explaining everything that went on with my vehicle.

DN

Robert S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2019 Category: Service
robert sronce
The person that worked the desk was great!

KL
Kenneth L.
Petersburg, IL
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get appointment.
All you have to do is call and can mostly get the day and time you want.

GH
George H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Helpful technicians
All was good. I did have to spend a whole lot of time there, but I guess that’s what it took.

SR
Sandra R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Love Hyundai
My Hyundia dealership on South Dirksen in Springfield Il is the absolute beat! The sales, service, staff and overall experience can't be beat!

Diana L.
Williamsville, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service
always professional good service

Anne S.
Edinburg, IL
Always fast and friendly
Overall the service is fast and friendy.