Overall Rating 4.5000015/5Overall Rating 4.5000015/5Overall Rating 4.5000015/5Overall Rating 4.5000015/5rating 4.5000015
Overall Rating 2.0779268/5Overall Rating 2.0779268/5rating 2.0779268rating 2.0779268rating 2.0779268

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service! I did not have an appointment and I came in and they helped me right away!

GH
George H.
Sherman, IL
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Always attentive to my needs and not pushy I love that kind of service. plus the car wash and lounge is a nice touch.

Excellent service. Friendly.

Richard G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonota is an excellent vehicle!
The service dept. is great and helps make buying a Hyundai an easy decision.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome

John S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Athens, IL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service needs to be friendlier
All the work that was done on my vehicle was good. I've had a great experience with them in the past, but it seems to be getting less and less acceptable. The person doing my vehicle inspection and write up was not friendly in the slightest. Not personable, had to ask about prices, not friendly. Unfortunate look for the place in my opinion.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Diane R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
urougg
Greene dealership checks EVERYTHING.I

Hi Diane,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the great review! We truly value your continued business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to improve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

CY
Cody Y.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Still waiting on call back.
Still waiting on call back in regards to my cabin air filter.....

Hi Cody,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. I will get someone to return your call. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always very friendly and courteous.
My sister just bought a new Santa Fe in Henderson NV after driving mine and loving it!

Hi Karen,

Hi Bruce,

Diana S.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality and good service
The lady that waited on me (I believe Amy) was very helpful. My car was serviced with minor additions and I was on my way. Also the driver’s side was vacuumed which was great. Thank you again, good experience.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Tony B.
Taylorville, IL
03/07/2019 Category: Service
People
Everyone seems to be friendly. Just need to update your customers better
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We truly value your business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback. I looked forward to working with you to get this issue resolved.

FR
Floyd R.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
The service is always tops. We enjoy coming for service of our vehicles
John Duval is a salesman that we rate highly. He is always sincere and is interested in making satisfied customers. Our 2018 Sonata had a unique problem (all windows accumulated ugly film on them). John was very helpful in seeking a resolution, but when it became futile, he was very concerned that we be satisfied. Mike Quimby, the store manager, was also concerned and promised to make it right. When all else failed, including the National Hyundai Rep, Mike and John offered another vehicle trade. We finally accepted a trade. Mike Quimby and John Duval are two very fine folk.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

David G.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
The service manager and technician did not give up. They found and fixed the problem. The LOF and tire rotation/balance was also great.

Hi David,

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Need not schedule a lot appts at same time that day

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

GD
Georgiann D.
Very friendly
Atmosphere is friendly and accommodating.

Hi Georgiann,