4.6

PM
Patricia M.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Brittany is a great service rep😀
Brittany is a great service rep! Very pleasant personality 😀
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We truly value your business and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback.

Ashland, IL

TO
Terry O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service review
they did a very quick and complete job. No issues.

Carmen S.
Ashland, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Don’t do the service that was asked to look at.
—-

Melinda H.
friendly
Everyone has always been pleasant and get you the answers that you need.

Anita M.

Kevin R.
Murrayville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Green Hyundai - fantastic!
Another great experience at Green Hyundai. Jimmy Keenan was my service advisor - very knowledgeable and a total professional. Alex Taylor was the tech who performed service - I only trust pros like these two With my Tucson! THANKS JIMMY AND ALEX!!!
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

BV
Barry V.
Auburn, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Keeping My High-Mileage SVU Running!
...just passed 100,000 miles on my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. Green Hyundai and my Service crew keeps it running trouble-free! Ashley always checks for recalls or vehicle bulletins so I don't have too.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

BR
B R.
Pawnee, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Service is Great.
I know I can rely on this place to do only what is necessary and not ever hoodwink me.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Richard G.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai has the best service dept. in town.
The service was fast and well done.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Brian B.
Pawnee, IL
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
We always get great, friendly service at Green Hyundai! The only negative about this experience was that the vehicle wasn’t vacuumed . We’re used to that and didn’t get it this time- everything else was great!
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Jeffrey T.
Chestnut, IL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/06/2020 Category: Service
fast freindly service
always get my car in fast and do an excellent jog servicing.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Always accommodating—was even completed ahead of time.
Nick K. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020