Overall Rating 4.5625019/5Overall Rating 4.5625019/5Overall Rating 4.5625019/5Overall Rating 4.5625019/5rating 4.5625019
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

Gray, LA
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
I had originally schedule an early morning appointment for an oil change, but unfortunately due to a family emergency I missed it. I called the office later that morning to explain what happened and why I did not call sooner. Due to the service department being so understanding they were able to fit me in for that same afternoon so I did not have to wait another week with my work schedule. Every single time I go to the dealership I am greeted by name and welcomed with open arms as if we were family. I would and do absolutely recommend this Hyundai to everyone!!!

MA

Kelly K.
2014 Hyundai Azera
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change sticker
I spoke to Mark, the service manager. He was very pleasant and willing to make everything right. He listened to my concerns and apologized numerous of times. I was very impressed on the steps he took to reach out to me to hear my concerns. I am always leery about writing reviews, cause of the uncertainty of anyone reading them. Mark has assured me that this will not happen again and he will discuss my concerns to his technicians. He has also made good on future appointment. I am very pleased at the measures that are taken when your not 100% satisfied with the service. Thanks to Mark I feel more confident the next time I bring my vehicle in for service.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change sticker
Place stickers and don't throw away another facilities one for another service.
MARK T C. from Greg Leblanc Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for replying to the survey and thanks for allowing to service your vehicle.I do want to apoligize for your last service. i did try calling you but i left a message. iwould like to make it up to you for your inconvenience. please call me at Mark
@ 219-1177 out will be out rest of today but i will be back on monday at 7.30.
Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.
Have a Bless day
Mark Cadiere part/service manager

Morgan City, LA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Have not been able to call management back. I think the previous problem has been put behind us and look forward to future dealings with you

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Love the people. Service quality can be improved
MARK T C. from Greg Leblanc Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the survey and allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata.I do apologize for your inconvenience,i did get with technician and this is not acceptable explaing process of rechecking his work also told him when doing rotaion on alloy wheels it has to flush on hub when tightening lugnuts.im am very sorry and this will never happen again.
Thank you for being in our hyundai family
please give me a call (985)219-1177 my name is Mark and i want to make sure every thing is ok.

Have a Bless Day
Mark Cadiere parts/service manager

Melissa P.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick fast and in a hurry
Recall came in mail. Had appointment scheduled within a few days and they took care of it in very short time.

FB

Friendly environment

Timothy S.
Gheens, LA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service and Friendly helpful staff
Everyone there is friendly helpful and courteous.

Chauvin, LA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Take care of our SUV

Cindi C.
Theriot, LA
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Almost a 5 star
I would have given it a 5 star, but I didn't because every time I get an oil change they never wash my car. When I ask them why my car wasn't washed they inform me that the car wash is broken. So I leave from the dealership then head to Auto Spa and pay to get my car washed. It sucks! I hope for my next oil change that the carwash is fixed so I can finally get a car wash, but not holding my breathe.

2009 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Clean,helpful,explains problems, accommodating
Had a bad battery, scheduled an appointment and corrected the problem in 1 hour.

Louanne B.
Gray, LA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Faces make it nice!
Fresh coffee, TV , and free internet make a car check up a pleasure. Kind words with smiles complete finalize the visit.

Christopher B.

Raceland, LA
avg service
2 brunt heading with 3 months on a 1 year old vechile
MONA C T. from Greg Leblanc Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the survey and allowing us to service your vehicle, im sorry about headlight bulbs sometimes i notice they do go one after the other.
how was service this did they get you in and out.
and how was your service visit.
mark

WM
William M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Fast.
In and out in less than 30 minutes. Oil change, tire rotation AND cabin air filter replacement.

EG
Elizabeth G.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Happy customer
Always provides great customer service making sure quality work Is done and if customers are satisfied. No complaints here!

BG
Bobby G.
Cut Off, LA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil and Filter change
Every time I came to have the oil and filter changed, it was done quickly and the car was washed and vacuumed. This time only the oil and filter was changed. The car was not washed or vacuumed. I was very disappointed, I am considering of not coming back.

EG
Elizabeth G.
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Great, fast, courteous service. Very informative and satisfactory workmanship

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Good ,friendly & quick service.
Great.

Janice G.
Raceland, LA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always get great, friendly service!