CK
Carl K.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Carl said this is the only place he takes his vehicles for service.

Renee W.
Chrysler 200
03/07/2019
Always Great Service
I went in for a slow leak for my rear left tire and was quite worried because I just hate seeing any lights activated on my dashboard. I was advised to come in early Saturday morning to beat the rush. I arrived at 9:30 a.m. and was out the door by 10:15 a.m. with only paying $25.00 for the repair of my tire. I was satisfied with the end result and the great service I received. They made me comfortable, explained what transpired with my tire and fixed it at a reasonable price.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your business.  We do our best to repair vehicles in a timely manner.

Chevrolet S-10
03/05/2019
Got me right in. Very good and friendly. Good price.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your business.

PN
Paul N.
Chrysler Sebring
02/24/2019
Biting the bullet.
I have been going to Greg's for a long time and they have done many repairs for me and my various vehicles. David the mechanic knew I had a bad experience with a local repair shop. Although this same shop brought to my attention that I had a bad upper control arm/ball joint. David knew that we were restoring this vehicle and had spent a lot of money on it. He checked the suspension piece in question and found that it was indeed bad and had even more bad parts on every corner of the cars suspension. Well, you could tell he felt very bad about telling me what the estimate was, but I already had too much invested in it now and it was a great and fun car. I told him to go ahead and fix it and he said it would take a few days. Well, with all of the things that have happened to it in the recent past, I am so glad I had him fix it because, OMG, it rides like a totally different car. Every squeak, pop and rattle this car has ever had, is gone. They gave me a brand new car, or felt like it. I know that if anything happens to my babies again, I will definitely go to Greg's again. Thank you for your help.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you again for your business Paul.  We will continue to do our best.

Andy S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Andy said there are no problems at the business. He appreciates the work that is done.

ET
Evelyn T.
Louisville, KY
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said the business did a good job.

Don G.
Ford Expedition
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Don said he was very satisfied with the service at this business.

Chuck B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/13/2019
Awesome
Very fast and affordable Service. They are not out to rip you off. I’m glad I found this mechanic shop.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your business and the kind review.  No shop should ever attempt to "rip off" a customer.  Those places unfortunately give all shops a bad name.  There are plenty of vehicles that legitimately need repairs.  Thank you again.

Jelanah C.
Cincinnati, OH
01/24/2019
they found out what was wrong with my car in a matter of minutes. They fixed my car within the same day as well! I was very impressed with their customer service and I had a great experience. Their prices are also very very reasonable. I would 100% recommend this business to others!

HM
Hazel M.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Hazel said the service was great.

PB
Patty B.
01/21/2019
prompt friendly service
Everyone I dealt with at GACR was friendly & seemed to really care about making my car reliable & safe!!

Matthew S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said he has always been happy with the service.

Michael R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was satisfied with his experience here and would recommend this business, anytime.

Doug W.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Doug said they did a good job.

Michael M.
Union, KY
Acura RSX
01/07/2019
Great on both standard services to complex.
Owning older vehicles has given me the opportunity to experience Greg's for standard oil changes and troubleshooting electrical problems. They have done excellent with all at very reasonable prices. Thank-you.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Michael for your business.  We do our best to service our customers.

Chevrolet S-10
01/06/2019
Awesome
They were efficient and very good Got car back very quickly. Was able to get car in right away
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you.  we appreciate your business and try to complete work as quickly as possible for our customers.

SD
Sharon D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said that the place was honest, fair and had good prices.

PN
Paul N.
Chrysler Sebring
12/20/2018
Knew when something wasn't right.
I had my struts replaced after running on original struts for 145k miles. When installed, David and his mechanic noticed that there was a ride height difference. We accepted it as just being new struts. Well the ride wasn't quite right at all. It rode like it had solid shocks. We gave it a while to settle in, but after realizing that it was as good as it was going to get and unacceptable, even David said that it wasn't right, he went to bat for us with his distributer and got us another set of struts. OMG, what a ride difference. Again, another example of how Greg's takes care of its customers. Right now I would say he has a customer for life.
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your business Paul.  Sometimes defective parts unfortunatately do occur and when that does happen we have no problem making it right for our customers.

GL
Gordon L.
12/20/2018
A great auto repair shop.
Friendly atmosphere, timely quality service and fair pricing. I've taken my vehicles and family vehicles there multiple times
Greg G., Owner from Greg's Affordable Car Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you we appreciate your family's business.

Jennifer B.
Honda Fit
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff were efficient, quick and great. They had the best price she's ever found.