LW
LEATHA W.
Linden, NC
Ford Expedition
01/16/2021
Excellent service, time management and speedy repairs. Only negative is that do not wear masks

JAMES B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/13/2021
He's the best
I will only go to this place from now on

JAMAICA B.
Dodge Durango
01/12/2021
Quick service
Employees werw all kind and respectful servive was great and quick

SD
STEVEN D.
01/08/2021
Best Service In Town
Greg’s is wonderful , great price , very fast and great mechanics!!! I don’t know what I would do without them !!!!

CG
CHRIS G.
01/08/2021
Best in the city of Fayetteville!
Very polite extremely professional also they are not greedy got my vehicle departs it needed and got it running again after sitting for 2 years. Kept me in the loop every step of the way instead of throwing parts on my vehicle and overcharging me. I would highly recommend using these mechanics at Greg's automotive.

DA
DEREK A.
Buick Enclave
01/07/2021
Great Professionals. Definitely Recommend!
Great Professionals with a heart of a teacher. He explains things to ensure I fully understand what the problem is with my vehicle so I have no doubt what is needed to be done. I been going to them for both my vehicles and you cannot find a better price out there with military discount. I have the ease of mind knowing that my car is fixed or services without the stress of cost to my wallet. And their fast and consistently communicates with me, updating me on the status of my vehicle. Awesome place and 110% recommend to anyone.

KL
KEVIN L.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/01/2021
Very quick
Thank you for being so quick about fixing my car I'm glad to have you as a mechanic and I will be bringing the car back to fix some of the other things that we talked about Happy New Years

MOLLY S.

NL
NEAL L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/20/2020
The staff works hard to repair or replace the parts, getting me in and out.

John P.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/12/2020 Category: Service
John said they got him in and out. They did everything he asked.

SK
STEVEN K.
Dodge Charger
12/06/2020
Always Fast Service
Every time I take my vehicle in, they communicate with me about what needs to be done and I get my vehicle back in a timely manner.

JEAN C.
Buick Encore
12/05/2020
Great to have trust when dropping off car
Always had a great experience at Greg's Auto!

RICHARD M.
11/25/2020
The only service I can trust.
Knowledge, reliability, excellent service, and trustworthy. You'll never find a better place for your vehicles.

MF
MARK F.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/24/2020
Marks review
Great place and excellent service if you need car repairs take to greg's