JEFF B.
04/14/2021
Ruptured Hose
I felt that I was treated fairly. They fixed the problem without just throwing parts at it. Called and explained the situation and when it it would be ready for pickup.

Good experience. Thanks

Jerry T.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Jerry said he was happy with the service that he received.

SAM S.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/07/2021
Beat place to take your vehicle to get serviced.

MIESHA M.
Hope Mills, NC
Dodge Dart
04/06/2021
Services
Great customer service. Very experienced mechanics, and quick service. The receptionist is nice. Reasonable prices.

Ford Police Interceptor
04/05/2021
Friendly and professional
When you first see this place, you aren’t immediately going to see what separates it from other businesses in the area. But this is deceptive, because the people here are professional, friendly and good at what they do. They don’t charge you an arm and a leg, but they do good work that you can rely on. Definitely has earned my business again for future auto repair needs.

JAQUANA M.
Chevrolet HHR
04/02/2021
I was very pleased with my service! Thank you again!

JAMES, OR BRIAN M.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/31/2021
Quality of diagnosing and repairing all of my personal vehicles and other 5 family members households.
Mr Denekamp' s knowledge and thoughtfulness have been by far the best attribute to my continued buisness in allowing him and his staff to service and repair my vehicles as well as my family's. We have not had to return for recurring issues over work done. His irecommendations have been helpful in determining our best and affordable ways to have work done. His turn around on time to fix things is above our expectations.

QM
QUEEN M.
Buick LeSabre
03/27/2021
My family members, Roosevelt Platt, Lillian Platt, Teresa Platt has NOTHING but kind, respectful, and honestly when it comes to Greg's AUTO and his crew. I have learned to trust, and want noone in the Carolinas to touch my vehicles except them!
Check title review!!!

AG
ANDREA G.
03/26/2021
did a great job on my car
Everybody is really friendly and service is awesome.

DAVID M.
Ford Expedition
03/18/2021
Car Repair
Fast honest reliable service. Prices are reasonable and they stand by their repair.

RD
ROBERT D.
03/16/2021
Prompt, affordable and reliable
My relationship with this shop began last year when I needed some work done. I asked a friend who has worked as a fleet manager who he would recommend and he picked up the phone, called the shop and based on the vehicle the work needed, they were able to give a pretty solid estimate over the phone. It all took off from there. My recent business with them I expected one thing, turns out it was something more expensive, but despite my anticipated cost, it was once again more affordable than I expected.

DANIEL M.
03/12/2021
Kind and knowledgeable
The lady at the front was kind and she new what she was talking about definitely recomend this place

JIM M.
03/10/2021
Not the starter
I thought the starter had gone bad but got a call that it was just the battery. Always get service and honest people

SAM S.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/05/2021
Great servive
Brought my 1982 Camaro Z28 to Greg’s for some maintenance that needed to be done on the car, (spark plugs and wires, struts and shocks, new a/c system, new thermostat). I’m pleased with the service that was done on the car and with a fair price.

TT
TAMIKA T.
Lincoln MKZ
03/04/2021
Awesome!
I went to them a few months back because I thought my car was about to explode. Lol! Come to find out, I just needed oil. 🤦🏽‍♀️ The lady at the desk was so friendly I came back. And once again, the service was exceptionally great. I dropped my car off and they called when the work was done. Awesome work.