Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mackenzie C.
Imperial Beach, CA
07/11/2018
Amazing Customer Service
I do not know much about cars and I am brand new to San Diego... this combo made me nervous going into a mechanic. But from the very first phone call the two men I spoke with, Richard and Carlos, were kind, patient with all my questions and worked with me to make sure I understood what needed to be done. They seriously made me feel so relaxed about the entire thing! Would highly recommend this shop! Awesome customer service and super quick repairs!

AP
April P.
Los Angeles, CA
10/16/2017
Honest, Friendly and Fair
I live in Los Angeles and my girlfriends and I decided to go on a quick get away to Escondido. Once we got to Escondido, we decide to take a cruise around the San Diego Harbor, well on our way to San Diego, my car started running rough. After our cruise, I decided to take the car to the BMW dealer but I was told that they did not do service. I ask them if they could referred me to an auto shop, and he referred me to Griffin's Auto. I called Griffin's and spoke with Abraham who told me to come on in. Once i arrived at Griffin's, I was spoke to Chris and explained my problem. Chris told me he would check the car out and let me know what was going on. Although it was after 4:00 pm, they were go to try to get my car fixed even if that meant saying late. Unfortunately, Chris was not able to get the part he need until the next day. When Abraham realized that we did not have a way back to Escondido, he gave us a courtesy car. The next morning Chris called me about 9:00 am to say my car was ready and to take my time to pick up my car. When I picked up my car, Chris explained to me again why it was running so rough and now, it was running as though there was nothing ever wrong with it. I am so grateful that I was referred to such polite, professional and honest people. Being a women, I had no idea what was wrong with my car and they could have told me anything and ripped me off. Thank you again Chris and Abraham. I really do appreciate you guys taking care of me and making me feel comfortable and providing me with an pleasant experience. Thank you again Abraham for the text wishing me a safe trip back to LA. You guys are the best.

BF
Barbara D F.
Carson, CA
10/13/2017
Customer Service
Everyone at Griffin Auto understands the value of providing Good Customer Service!!!

Charles C.
06/26/2017
Honest and informative
Chris listened to what I wanted and discussed options for my modified bug when I dropped it off. After they took it for a test drive and realized that there were more serious issues that I was unaware of; he quickly called and explained their concerns. He laid out the issues and explained potential expenses. When I came to pick it up, he left it on the rack to show me the new found issues. He took the time to discuss options; including telling me to take my time to decide since repairs would be very expensive and may coast more that it's worth. I will bring all my air-cooled vehicles here from now on!

Spencer S.
05/26/2017
Courteous, Honest, and Fair
Griffin's has gone above and beyond for me. I love my vehicle but it's old, rare, and not particularly valuable. Which for a mechanic means frustrating to work on and hard to find parts for. Griffin's has kept me on the road and has always been courteous, honest, and fair. I recommend them to anyone in need of a mechanic.

John K.
Chatsworth, CA
05/22/2017
Engine Replacement
Carlos and team replaced the engine in my 2002 Isuzu Rodeo with a 5 year warrantied remanufactured engine. Wonderful job; BEST experience with auto repair facility ever!! Talented, experienced and knowlegable team! could not ask for more!

SK
Money well spent

Jason S.
Honda Accord
01/06/2017
These guys give great service.

Rick M.
01/05/2017
It nice to be able to use a neighborhood facility for service and have total trust in their expertise. The staff here are polite,efficient and extremely knowledgeable. Hope this service center never leaves!

HS
Hal S.
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
01/05/2017
Good Work!
Chris took care of me as he has done for many years. Good work done on time.

Sharon M.
San Marcos, CA
Subaru Legacy
12/30/2016
Honest, patient, friendly, kind.
Chris and staff were wonderful, kind, and patient. I trusted everything Chris said about the diagnosis of my engine problems.

Brian H.
12/30/2016
Brought my truck here recently for a few sensor replacements. Work was performed quickly and efficiently. Customer service was top notch as well.

Syneca H.
La Mesa, CA
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Syneca said the service at this business was really fast. They gave him a good estimate and delivered his vehicle on time.

Jimmy Lee R.
Honda Accord
12/18/2016
The service was excellent.
The service was excellent. Took my car in for an AC issue. Once there, they got right on it, diagnosed the issue and repaired it. DONE!

RV
Richard V.
Jaguar S-Type
12/18/2016
I brought my car in because of an indicator light for engine coolant and because my air conditioner was blowing hot air
Terrible service. After spending over $1600 the air conditioner still is blowing hot air

KR
Karen R.
Jeep Compass
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Karen said this business was very honest with her. She had no idea what was wrong with her vehicle and they could have charged her for a lot of work and she would have never known the difference. It turned out that it was something simple and they just took care of it for her. She had a great experience and her vehicle is now running great.

Marilyn C.
Saturn Vue
12/15/2016
They were so generous with offering to give me a ride back to my house and to pick me up once my car was ready. also I find most mechanic shops try to scare you by saying you absolutely need to fix all the things wrong with the car but Griffin's was honest and told me what is not so important to fix given my budget.

EJ
Erin J.
California
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Erin said Chris was very helpful and had her vehicle done in a reasonable amount of time.

PC
Paul C.
Infiniti QX4
12/06/2016
thanks guys
Thanks guys for your work. I'm very impressed by your shop. Honest, respectful and friendly.

TD
Tim D.
Porsche 912
12/03/2016
Great Service Team
Chris brings his A-Game every time I bring my 912E in for Service. I have know Chris for a decade. Having him is Griffin's is an awsome plus for me. His honesty, integrity, and patience are his and Griffin's greatest assets. Service teams are astute, and capable.