LR
Litchfield, NH
Buick LeSabre
12/28/2018
Excellent Service and Sales staff
Dennis, Big Mike and Darlene were an amazing team. I recently suffered a terrible loss. I was left with 2 cars I couldn’t use, and my own vehicle needed replacing.

Despite missing required vehicle paperwork, and my sadness/stress and lack of my usual ability to handle complex processes, they took great care for me, and helped me through the entire deal, and provided me with an excellent experience, and a better than a good deal!

Lyn

JOHN S.
Lincoln Town Car
11/29/2018
Car repair
Great job fixing starting and tire. Mike team the best.

LR
LYN R.
Litchfield, NH
Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2018
Super Service
I’ve been a customer of Grimards for more than 30 years. They make it a point to speak to customers in plain English, and they always inform you about possible issues they find, that may soon affect your car

DONALD S.
Hooksett, NH
11/16/2018
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Mike and his team of techs know how to take care of their customers. Locally owned too.

TG
TINA G.
10/13/2018
Drive shaft incident
I don't have enough words to say how happy I am with the service I have received. During inspection they found that my drive shaft was in distress. They immediately got the part in for me and performed a service I cannot express enough. They corrected the problem and proceeded to detail the inside of my car to perfection. Thank you for all that you do and I would recommend your service to anyone.

10/11/2018
prompt and courteous
Mike fit me in to a very busy schedule. I appreciated that so much, since I have a strange work schedule.

KIM M.
Goffstown, NH
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/21/2018
Great service / Great price
You guys always do such a great job!
Thank u!

TG
TINA G.
09/01/2018
Car in distress
Even though they were busy and booked, they took my car in for the day and found the issue and fixed it. I really appreciate the service they provided and that they took me in where I couldn't drive my car due to the issues at hand. Completely satisfied with all that they do. Thank you for taking me in and correcting the issue at hand.

MARTY M.
Volkswagen Passat
08/17/2018
Trustworthy
I enjoy working with Michael to keep our vehicles in good shape. He recommends what needs to be done....nothing more and nothing less, and then does it! In the car maintenance industry it's good to know your mechanic is trustworthy

MATT B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/16/2018
Friendly atmosphere, honest service
The team at Grimards are very pleasant and professional. We’ve been having our vehicles matientanced there for nearly 10 years. It’s very comforting to have a mechanic we trust.

DONALD S.
Hooksett, NH
06/28/2018
Auto service
It's nice to have a locally owned, family run business to go to. Mike helps to make things easy with repairs and maintenance and I believe their prices are much better than the big box stores and dealerships.

DOUGLAS P.
06/23/2018
Friendly and reliable customer service!
Always very honest and friendly staff!
Very happy with my service!

JOHN S.
Lincoln Town Car
04/29/2018
the whole crew from the "boss" aka bookkeeper down to the working crew
great job getting my car legal for one more year. and a double thanks for allowing monthly payments to pay the bill. Thanks to Mike for finding the rivets. Thanks to Dennis for is magic work on the car as well.

04/18/2018
always prompt, friendly service
Called on Monday to schedule an oil change. DONE on Tuesday!

SL
SUSAN L.
Honda Fit
04/17/2018
Visit feedback
I like the ease of making appointments.
I find the staff @ Grimard's to be friendly, and polite.

Dennis B.
GMC Yukon
03/03/2018
It's always a great service I wouldn't bring my gmc Yukon Denali anywhere else thanks for the good work

LP
LISA P.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/19/2018
Friendly and honest.
Love these guys, great place to bring your car. They are reasonable, honest and friendly.
Always recommending them to others.

02/01/2018
I had a flat tire
One of my car's snow tires fell into a pothole Tuesday afternoon. Result: a gash and a flat. AAA towed my car to Grimard's. Mike ordered a new snow tire and I had my car back the following day. I always receive prompt, friendly service at Grimard's!

Dennis B.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2018
Fixed right the first time
Fixed right the first time and very reasonable prices best in town thanks for the good work on my GMC YUKON and they even washed it for me great service !!!!

DOUGLAS P.
01/20/2018
Friendly and reliable customer service!
We have had our vehicles serviced at Grimards for years. They are very honest and reliable. The customer service is fantastic and they go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied!
We highly recommend Grimards