06/28/2018
Auto service
It's nice to have a locally owned, family run business to go to. Mike helps to make things easy with repairs and maintenance and I believe their prices are much better than the big box stores and dealerships.

DOUGLAS P.
06/23/2018
Friendly and reliable customer service!
Always very honest and friendly staff!
Very happy with my service!

JOHN S.
Lincoln Town Car
04/29/2018
the whole crew from the "boss" aka bookkeeper down to the working crew
great job getting my car legal for one more year. and a double thanks for allowing monthly payments to pay the bill. Thanks to Mike for finding the rivets. Thanks to Dennis for is magic work on the car as well.

04/18/2018
always prompt, friendly service
Called on Monday to schedule an oil change. DONE on Tuesday!

SL
SUSAN L.
Honda Fit
04/17/2018
Visit feedback
I like the ease of making appointments.
I find the staff @ Grimard's to be friendly, and polite.

Dennis B.
GMC Yukon
03/03/2018
It's always a great service I wouldn't bring my gmc Yukon Denali anywhere else thanks for the good work

LP
LISA P.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/19/2018
Friendly and honest.
Love these guys, great place to bring your car. They are reasonable, honest and friendly.
Always recommending them to others.

02/01/2018
I had a flat tire
One of my car's snow tires fell into a pothole Tuesday afternoon. Result: a gash and a flat. AAA towed my car to Grimard's. Mike ordered a new snow tire and I had my car back the following day. I always receive prompt, friendly service at Grimard's!

Dennis B.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2018
Fixed right the first time
Fixed right the first time and very reasonable prices best in town thanks for the good work on my GMC YUKON and they even washed it for me great service !!!!

DOUGLAS P.
01/20/2018
Friendly and reliable customer service!
We have had our vehicles serviced at Grimards for years. They are very honest and reliable. The customer service is fantastic and they go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied!
We highly recommend Grimards

PB
Paula B.
01/05/2018
Oil change and troubleshooting
Mike is very attentive to all of my vehicles needs. He answers all of my questions! He is very nice to work with .

PG
PAMELA G.
Nissan Rogue
08/27/2017
2009 Rogue
Mike took extra time to diagnose a problem and was repaired quickly. So nice to work with an honest auto repair company.

08/24/2017
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Honest and reliable service.

PB
PAUL B.
Londonderry, NH
07/26/2017
Grimard's still does an excellent job.
However, they still did not take care of the "rattle" that was in the original request. Maybe it wasn't important.

07/22/2017
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Mike did a terrific job in coordinating my service work.

PD
PHILIP D.
07/15/2017
Provides options
Work well done after they provided options for scope of work

VO
VINNY O.
06/03/2017
Honest, reliable and professional service.
I appreciate a business who puts customers first and Grimards Auto has proven this time and time again. Always reliable and professional. Their staff is friendly, experienced and professional.

05/21/2017
"rescued" me, once again!
I greatly appreciate that you replaced my car's starter so promptly and didn't overcharge for it.

LR
LYN R.
Litchfield, NH
Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2017
Awesome Service, Great Value!
I've known Dennis since College and he's a stand up guy. I've owned and run an Auto repair and towing facility in the past, so I recognize great customer service, excellent repair practices and good value.
Grimards Auto provides all of these and more.

I'll put my reputation on the line any time to recommend Grimards Auto to anyone.

04/20/2017
Auto Repair
Mike and his team treated me well and serviced my vehicle in a timely manner.