Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review almost 7 years ago

MELISA P.
09/21/2011
Great!!
I have never had anything but great work done & great personalities there to greet me...I have only been to the N. Lamar & Guadalupe locations but I'm sure they are all just as great...

LR
LARRY R.
09/18/2011
work truck work
Quick and courteous, but with a laid back feel.
If they aren't from Austin they ought to be.

MO
MICHELLE O.
09/06/2011
oil change
The staff is always super helpful and efficient. I used a Groupon, it was easy peasy.
I Heart Groovy Lube!

KELLYANN M.
08/22/2011
very unhappy
I was told it would be one hour of labor to look at my AC. When I arrived, I mentioned my check engine light was on which the mechanic said he would look at also. He didn't tell me this would be another hour of labor. When I came to pick up the car, he said that he did tell me it would be another hour of labor. However, I would not have agreed to that as they would look at it for free at Autozone for example. I have also noticed several of your competitors, including the automotive place right next door that have signs for free AC checks. I had to pay $174 (including a student discount) to get my car back with no work done on it to be told it would be $1600 to fix. I am a student with limited income and this entire experience was very upsetting. I wasn't told the full story on labor costs, then was told that I was and I didn't feel like I had any leverage to disagree. And upon comparing you to your competitors for an AC check, feel ripped off entirely. Unless I was reimbursed, I would never return to your shop or recommend anyone solicit your business. Thanks for hearing me out.

MO
MICHELLE O.
08/07/2011
Really great
I love coming to GL because the guys are always very professional, helpful, efficient, and kind. I feel like they are looking out for my best interests and trying to find me the best deal.
I have been getting my oil changed there for years and I will continue to go back.
Thanks for the help!