Toyota Prius c
03/24/2019
Friendly family automotive center.
GT automotive is all you could ask for when looking for a place to service your car. Friendly and fast scheduling , full explanation of work done on your car, and reminders of your next service needed so you can keep your car running safe.

IH
Irving and Charlotte H.
03/23/2019
typically great service
Brought in my almost 15 year old car with 165000 miles for routine service. GT has been keeping this car running smoothly for years. I had noticed my wipers were not doing the job but I forgot to mention this when I brought the car in. Well they don't miss much at GT. Harry called to tell me the car was fine but needed wipers. I asked him to replace them and when I picked the car up I noted that the windshield was cleaner than the day I bought the car. Part of the GT wiper replacement process is a thorough windshield cleaning. Try getting that at PEP Boys or the dealer!!! I can see again.

ME
Muriel E.
Gwynedd, PA
03/21/2019
Total dependability.
GT Automotive Center has been my go-to car guys for over 25 years. They have professionally serviced my several different cars over the years, and frequently gone beyond the call of duty in responding to my repair and/or rescue needs. They are unfailingly friendly, prompt and let me know before I reclaim my car what the cost will be. When repairs have to be made they check with me before hand if new discoveries alter previous estimates of particular work needed and added costs they check with me for permission to do that work. I count them as friends as well as skilled mechanics and office staff.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 03/21/2019

Aw, thank you for your review. 25 years has flown by!! We see you as family and not just a customer.  We are always here for you and, as you know, never hesitate to give us a call.  We will help out in anyway that we can.  Thank you for your trust, loyalty and friendship.  We appreciate and are grateful for your business!

Dave S.
Dresher, PA
Volkswagen Passat
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dave said everyone was really friendly.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review!  We are so glad you stopped by and became a new customer.  We work on any model here at GT.  From hot rods to minivans.  You are always taken care of here and will continue to provide you with quality work. Thank you for your business.  See you are your next mileage maintenance service!

PL
Penny L.
Willow Grove, PA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Penny said they want her to leave her vehicle there the day before and that is inconvenient for her to do because the person that can give her a ride lives a distance from her. So that means 2 trips back and forth in 2 days. They are always very pleasant and she trusts them to do a good job. The have gone out of their way for her and she will continue going there.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 03/21/2019

Sorry that you feel inconvenienced.  Please know that we only ask for you to leave your car the night before if there is an issue with the vehicle during a cold start.  By leaving the vehicle overnight we are able to recreate the issue during the cold start.  Other than that type of problem you do not need to leave the vehicle the night before. I hope we cleared this confusion up for you during our phone conversation.  We will continue to provide you with quality service and thank you for your trust and loyalty.

Max B.
Nissan Rogue
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Max said the business is great. They did what was asked and everything works the right way. He is really happy with them.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review!  We are very pleased to read of how satisfied you were with our work.  We are here for all your automotive needs.  Give us a call or stop by with any questions you have. Thank you for your business!

PN
Polly N.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Polly said the service was excellent.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 03/05/2019

Congrats on your new vehicle! We will continue to provide you the best service with quality parts.   We appreciate your business, trust and loyalty. Thank you!

Joe G.
Fort Washington, PA
02/22/2019
Service on my 2011 Ford Ranger
Great service as usual. on time completion and happy faces at the facility
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

We have happy faces because we love seeing customers like you!  We will continue with the quality service we provide and will see you at your next service.  Thank you for your continued business and trust.

Mark S.
Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business was helpful, pleasant, and got the job done.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much for your review.  We are so glad you found us for your automotive needs.  We work on everything like it is our own and will always keep your vehicles in tip, top shape.  Thank you for your business and see you at your future services!

AL
Annalee L.
02/20/2019
Holistic Auto Overview
My auto is an extension of myself. GT auto helps me/my auto keep fit. As long as I do my part of keeping maintenance suggestions on track, my auto/me is always in good shape to take on whatever trip I need to take.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

Maintenance is a big key in keeping you and your vehicle safe while on your travels.  Maintenance intervals helps to prevent breakdowns, keeps your vehicle running smoothly, and even extends the life of your vehicle.  Thank you for your continued business and loyalty!

AE
Ablan E.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Ablan said that the place was accommodating, provided her with transportation, were done in a timely manner and she was well taken care of.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

You will always be well taken care of here at GT.  We will work hard to make it as convenient as we can without sacrificing quality.  We are very happy you chose us for your automotive needs.  Thank you for your business and see you at your future maintenance service!

AG
Anthony James G.
Lansdale, PA
02/16/2019
Excellent service!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your review!  It is appreciated.  We are so glad to read about our excellent service.  We will continue to work hard to give you quality service.  Also know your safety always comes first to us.  Thank you for your business!

EL
Ellen L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/15/2019
Friendly
These people always help me out. They've fixed my car and truck and then explained everything to me. Happy, friendly and knowledgeable
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us!  We are always here for you!  Whether it is for a vehicle or a tire for a wheelbarrow.  We stay in communication and will explain everything in a way you can understand.  We will even provide pictures in some cases.  Thank you for your continued business and trust!

NK
Norton K.
Lansdale, PA
Volvo 740
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Norton said the service quality was good. The work was a little pricey.

NR
Nathan and Mary R.
Maple Glen, PA
02/13/2019
The BEST!
Service with a smile. Thorough, experienced, knowledgeable, and caring. If all they did was service the car and not do some of the extras (check wipers, polish headlights, remove grit...), that would make them fantastic. If they did all that and weren't so personable and didn't remember details about your car, that would be outstanding. If they did all that and didn't offer transportation, and remember details about your car and your preferences, and get the work done on time when promised, they would just be amazing. They do it all and do it completely and reliably every time.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

It is hard to find the words to express how this review made us feel.  Here at GT we set the bar high by providing a service.  A service at GT includes all these "extras".  That and our quality work is what makes us stand out.  Not only are we a family business but we will always treat you like a family member. Don't worry, you don't have to invite us to the holiday meals. :)  We wouldn't be where we are today without customers like you.  We are very grateful.  Thank you for your continued business, trust and loyalty!

Janet C.
Blue Bell, PA
Kia Soul
02/09/2019
Won’t take my vehicle anywhere else
I know I can trust the people at Harry’s GT to take care of my car. As a single woman moving here from out of state It was important to find a place to take my car and know they would be honest and knowledgeable about what needed to be done and reasonable prices. That is what I get at Harry’s. Reasonable prices and fast service.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate you taking time to review us!  We are glad to read how satisfied you are.  We are always here for you.  Call in or stop by with any question, concern or just to say hi.  :)  We will always provide you with quality service and try to make it as convenient as we can.  Thank you for your continued business and loyalty!

ST
Susan T.
Maple Glen, PA
02/02/2019
Top notch!
Fantastic and honest service. Friendly, family business. I highly recommend GT Automotive for all your vehicle needs.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

These satisfied reviews put a smile on our face!  Thank you for taking time to write one.  Helping you to understand the work we perform, future service needing done, or just letting you know your vehicle is in great condition is what we take pride in.  You can always rely on us for quality work and honesty.  Thank you for your continued business!

GS
Glynn and Karen S.
Schwenksville, PA
01/30/2019
Above & Beyond!
Harry and his team are awesome. I needed to get my timing belt changed for my Honda Odyssey. They not only did a great job and gave me a good price but they went above and beyond and cleaned my van inside and out! What amazing service!! If you go to GT, you will not only have the best service but keep your cars a long time because of the awesome maintenance they provide!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We are so happy to read your review!  Thank you for your trust and loyalty.  We will always provide quality work and service for you.  As well as taking just that extra step to show we care.  Thank you again for your continued business and loyalty. Hope you and the family are staying warm and are well!

EK
Elliott K.
Ambler, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Elliott said they did a very good job.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We are glad to hear you are happy with our work.  We appreciate your continued business and will see you at your next maintenance service! Stay warm until then.

Donna R.
01/23/2019
Great family run business!
I’ve gotten my cars serviced at GT for many years now and have been consistently pleased. They are conscientious, reliable, honest and very capable! They never push to do more work than is necessary. They will give you rides back to your home and return your car when work is completed.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review!  We want to make it as easy and convenient as we can for our customers. "Honesty is the best policy," and communicating with our customers is key.  You can always rely on us! Give us a call or stop by and we will help you or answer any questions you have.  Thank you for your trust and loyalty!