RO
Rose O.
Penllyn, PA
01/18/2019
Professionalism and Good Communication
It was your suggestion to have my headlights reconditioned. Little did I realize I was not seeing well at night because of my headlights, not my eyes. It was stressful driving. Thank you for prompting me to do something for my own safety and comfort. Please continue to alert me to anything you feel can improve my driving experiences. I depend on you.

And of course, I would recommend your business; as you know you have at least 4 or more clients because I pointed them in your direction and, like me, they have depended on you ever since.

Meg L.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Meg said the employees were knowledgeable. She liked the quality of work and the price.

TL
Thomas L.
Dodge Avenger
12/29/2018
past due oil change and CT trip readiness
Dropped off the car the evening before for early AM 12/21/18 Service . Arrived at GT about 12:30 PM. Car was ready with a note from Harry about uneven brake wear and a gentle reminder that service will be needed sooner, not later.
Thanks for the oil change and the diagnostic on the front brakes.

Joe G.
12/15/2018
Service on my 2011 Ford Ranger
I had snow tires installed on my truck last week. As Harry says, " If I don't see it, it didn't happen"! you saw this but missed the pizza a few weeks ago! Always get great service there. While there, they noticed that the truck state inspection was in the 3 month range and did that too! Great people there, whether I am there for business or pleasure!

Steve and Ann Marie C.
Jeep Liberty
12/14/2018
Always a pleasure to deal with...
Keeing it local is the way to go! GT Auto is one of the best around. Harry is very thorough and goes over eveything with a fine tooth comb. Great service!

Diane S.
Penllyn, PA
12/12/2018
One less thing to worry about
As a single woman, having my car cared for at GT Auto is the best. I don't have to keep on top of things automotive, they do that for me. I can relax knowing the don't just change the oil, they checked everything out before they let me leave.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/28/2018

Relax, take a deep breath and know you have one less thing to worry about.  You are always well taken care of here.  We work hard to make sure you are always safe on your travels. Providing you with a service instead of a quickie lube, oil & filter is something we take pride in. We are very grateful for your business, trust and loyalty.  Thank you for being a customer.

KR
Katie R.
Hyundai Entourage
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Katie said this business is very nice and they took care of her vehicle.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We love taking care of our customers and their vehicles.  We always try to make it as convenient as we can, as well as explaining everything so you understand the servicing.  Thank you for your business!

Adelina S.
Nissan Rogue
12/05/2018
Ready for Winter
My car is ready for winter. Thanks to everyone at GT Auto.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for being a customer!  We want you ready & safe for when our winter season hits.  We very rarely get a snow day, so if you ever have a question, give us a call or stop by.  Thank you for your loyalty!

Jeremy P.
Chrysler Sebring
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the business does great work.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your trust & loyalty!  We will continue to provide you with the best service.  We wish you and your family happy & healthy holidays.

BP
Bill P.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they took care of what's needed to be done and service was good
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!  We are glad to read that you are happy with the service.  We appreciate your business and will see you at your future maintenance service.

PM
Pamela M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said the business was great. Everyone was very pleasant and they went above and beyond to help. She would like to express appreciation for everything.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much!  We love what we do and will always greet you with a smile. That extra step is sometimes what makes all the difference in the world.  Thank you for your business!

TL
Thomas L.
Dodge Avenger
11/28/2018
Superior auto service. Love GT Automotive
Harry made a slot in a busy day, the day before Thanksgiving. Passenger front window had been inoperable for 10+days. He fixed that, changed both wiper blades and checked fluids and had it done and ready by 5:30 PM! Plus parts had to be obtained. Tremendous service, attention to detail, respect for customer and PATIENCE - while I patched sources for payment together - cash, debit and credit. Kudos and Thanks very much
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate the kind words.  The attention to detail helps to keep your vehicle maintenance and in safe condition for your travels.  We are always here for you and will continue to provide you with the best service.  Thank you for your trust and loyalty.

Joe and Barbara B.
11/28/2018
Very friendly staff.
Staff is very friendly and the mechanics are meticulous with there work. Great shop that I can walk to.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us.  We are so glad to see how happy you are with our service.  Thank you for all your trust, loyalty and business.  We wouldn't be the shop we are today without customer's like you.

ET
Eric T.
Collegeville, PA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he is very happy with service.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We are glad to read that you are happy.  We will always stay in communication on your vehicle and let you know what service is important now and what service can wait.  As well as trying to make sure we explain everything in a way you can understand.  Thank you for your business and review!

Janet C.
Blue Bell, PA
Kia Soul
11/09/2018
Harry at GT Ambler
I just moved to Penllyn and was told about Harry from neighbors. The staff there couldn’t be nicer. They are always honest about repairs needed and that means the most to me as a single retired woman on a budget. I have actually learned more about what I should be doing to care for my car since I have been going there. So thank you Harry .
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 11/09/2018

We are so glad to read how happy you are with us!  It is also nice to know others are recommending GT for automotive needs.  We want to be able to explain services so you can understand them.  This helps everyone to know the maintenance due or service needing done and why. It is so great that you are learning as well!!  That makes us feel like we are explaining everything correctly.  Thank you for your trust & loyalty!

John and Judy L.
Colmar, PA
11/07/2018
Always the Best!
GT Automotive continues to excel at everything they do: ease of appointment scheduling, professional and experienced maintainence of our cars, and all around wonderful and trustworthy with its’ customers... THANK YOU!!!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2018

We appreciate the wonderful review!  It it so great to read this.  We love what we do and treat you like part of the family, as well as treating your vehicle like it is our own.  Your safety is #1 priority.  Thank you so much for your loyalty and trust.  We are so grateful for customers like you!

Sherry S.
Pennsylvania
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said the inspection was very thorough. They explained some follow up issues to her. Everyone there was very nice.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Sherry for choosing GT to check out the vehicle before you bought it.  It is very crucial to do this before you buy.  By doing so, you are able to get more insight to how the car was maintained by it previous owner or if it needs any future service.  Thank you so much for your business!

EK
Elliott K.
Kia Rio
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Elliot said they did a good job.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your review!  We always let customers know to bring any vehicle to GT for a check out before purchasing.  This will help you in the buying process and will also let you know the true condition of the vehicle.  Thank you for your business!

Dorathea S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dorathea said that they are knowledgeable and trustworthy and reliable.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 11/01/2018

What great words to describe us!  Knowledgeable- We do keep up on classes and information on the ever changing technology and vehicles. Trustworthy - We don't want you to spend more money than what you need to.  We will let you know what condition your vehicle is in.  Whether it is in good condition or needs service.  If it needs service we will help explain why and take pictures for you.  Reliable-  We strive to fix it correctly the first time and will always provide you with quality work.  Thank you for your business and trust.

Don C.
Wyndmoor, PA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Don said the service was great and awesome.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Customers like you are awesome as well!  Thank you for your continued loyalty & trust.  We truly appreciate your business.