Janice P.
North Wales, PA
GMC Yukon
08/30/2019
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Have been doing business with Harry and George for a few decades. They get my vehicle in and out quickly and explain everything in terms I understand. It is a pleasure doing business with them.

ME
Muriel E.
Gwynedd, PA
08/30/2019
They unfailingly take whatever the automotive problem as seriously as I do.
They unfailingly take whatever the automotive problem as seriously as I do.

HG
Hilary G.
Dresher, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/29/2019
Car Inspection, Oil and Filter change
Everything was fine until I saw the next day that my driver's side turn signal light was hanging out. There had been no problem before the work was done. It appears that the light was broken during whatever work was done on the car, but no one told me when I picked the car up.

Joe G.
Fort Washington, PA
08/28/2019
technical expertise, friendly people
Took the truck for LOF and asked, if they had the time, check out my truck's intermittent turn signals. This they also did and repaired the signals. Had some other questions concerning my street rod and they helped me with that issue also. I am always pleased with the service at GT Automotive. They do not pay me for my endorsement!

OK
Olena K.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Olena said the staff are the best.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 08/30/2019

AWW thanks!  We think you are the best too.  Thank you for the review!  Have a good holiday weekend!

GS
Glynn S.
Schwenksville, PA
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Glynn said he has used this business for years. Harry provided a good service diagnosis.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 08/14/2019

We thank you for your loyalty!  Providing you with the correct diagnosis helps us to be able to fix it right the first time.  As always, we will keep you up to date on everything with your vehicle.  Thank you for your continued business!  Enjoy your summer!

Joe and Barbara B.
08/08/2019
Customer service
Harry has again proven that he cares about making vehicles safe for his customers. He found a problem with our ford explorers tires that was either missed or ignored by our ford dealer while it was in for a recall. It is nice to know that he ALWAYS had our back! Thank you Harry!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 08/09/2019

As you said, we will always have your back!  Nothing is more important to us than safety for you and your family/friends.  You are more than just another car to count at GT.  You are family.

Thank you for your loyalty and trust.  We appreciate your business!

IH
Irving and Charlotte H.
08/01/2019
Saved me again
Once again, they saved my car from the trash heap. Had to have the car towed in when it overheated. They found the problem, fixed it quickly without sending me to the poor house. Can't ask for more.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for the review!  We never like to hear that something happened unexpectedly and having a vehicle towed in. But sometimes it happens.  You know we are here for you and will provide quality work without sending you to the "poor house."  We thank you for your trust and loyalty.  We will see you at your next maintenance service and hopefully not before. :)  Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Darl W.
Honda HR-V
07/25/2019
Oil change and tire rotation along with other check points.
Oil change and tire rotation along with other check points.
They are fast and reliable. They work with your time schedule. They provide transportation to and from.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review!  The free shuttle service really helps with making it convenient.  And we are happy to do it too.  We will always try to make it as convenient as we can for you without sacrificing quality of work and service.  Thank you for business, trust and loyalty!

EL
Ellen L.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/24/2019
As always, polite, pleasant and professional
See above
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you again for the 5 stars!  We love what we do!! Enjoy your summer.

PM
Peggy M.
Philadelphia, PA
Jeep Liberty
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said that the place fixed everything.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!  We appreciate you coming to us for your automotive needs.  We are always here for you and you can call or stop by anytime.  Thank you for your business.  We will see you at your next maintenance service.

EL
Ellen L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/20/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable
You always explain what you've done. You're always friendly.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for the review!  We are very grateful for your loyalty and trust in us.  It is easy to be friendly with customers like you. :) Thank you for your business!

MO
Meg O.
Harleysville, PA
Jeep Liberty
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Meg said the before and after pictures were really informative, and when the staff went over everything on the bill, it helped her understand what had been done.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to review us!  It is good to know the steps we take help our customers to understand the work done.  We never want you to leave with more questions than what you came in with.  The pictures really do help and we are glad to have incorporated this some months back.  Thank you again for your business and loyalty.  We appreciate it!

Bob B.
06/27/2019
Harry is honest
Harry is engaging and knowledgeable
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you so much for your review!  We work hard in keeping up with technology and are constantly going to classes to grow our knowledge.  Vehicles seem to always be changing with the computers, systems and how they are made. It might sound crazy but even a light bulb isn't easy to change anymore in certain vehicles.  As always, thank you for your trust, loyalty and business!

WA
Wendell A.
Oreland, PA
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Wendell said they are good at what they do.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking time to review us!  Also, thank you for choosing us to work on your travel trailer.  We are so glad to hear you are happy with our work and we will continue to provide you with the best service.  Thank you for your business!

MF
Michele F.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Michele said they do a terrific job. They keep her posted. Their turnaround time is very quick.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!  As you know, communication is key and we will always keep you informed. We never want you leaving here with more questions than what you came in with.  We try to be as convenient as we can.  Offering our free shuttle service helps.  Thank you for your business. See you at your next maintenance service!

Deanna B.
Spring House, PA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said she has been a customer of this business for years. She stated they are the best, and she would not go anywhere else. She mentioned the service is great, and the staff is nice and accommodating. She said she would like to thank them for always being there and doing a good job on her vehicle for so many years.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Deanna!  We are so grateful for your business and kind words.  We will continue to provide the best service with quality parts.  We are always here for you and you know to never hesitate to give us a call or stop by.  Thank you for all your trust, loyalty and friendship.

JJ
Joseph J.
Miami, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the overall experience was really smooth. He came in at the last minute and the repairs were seamless. He appreciated the quickness to get the job done. He stated he felt the system works well.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to review us.  We know some things happen last minute (and who is ever prepared for that?) so we make it as convenient as we can for you.  Thank you for your business and know whenever you are in the area, give us a call or stop by if you have any questions or concerns.

Joe G.
Fort Washington, PA
06/03/2019
Battery Problem
My truck would not start after I Shut it off at the Home Depot in Warrington, Pa. Could not get the shifter out of Park. Someone came by and gave me a jump and the truck started. I drove the vehicle home and when I tried to start it again, the battery was dead! I knew that the battery was replaced at GT Automotive less than 3 yrs ago and was purchased from NAPA. I removed the battery from the truck and the next day phoned Harry at GT and explained my situation. He phoned the appropriate people and pleaded my case and got a new battery from NAPA at a good price considering it's age. It was delivered to GT and I picked it up and installed it in the truck at my house. It functioned normally. Harry insisted that I bring the truck in at some convenient time to have the electrical and charging system checked. The next day, I stopped at GT and Doctor Dan checked the truck out with some very interesting equipment and found no issues. This was done at no charge! Service, as usual, was excellent! My hero's and heroines work there!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2019

We don't know about being "hero's", but we always have your back when it comes to these situations. We also want to make sure everything is working correctly for you after the part was replaced.  We want to keep you safe on your travels.  Thank you for your loyalty.  We appreciate your business.

EJ
Erik and Susan J.
Buick Regal
05/27/2019
Great People doing a Great Job !!!
It is so nice to know you are there for us ~ people we can trust that keep our cars running for as long as possible. And you always go the extra mile.. Thank you again and again !!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer!  We are always here for you and will always work hard to "go the extra mile."  Thank you for your continued business and trust.  Enjoy your summer!