Mark B.
10/16/2019
New Tires
Great Service!Great Price! Good Friends!
Dependable Cars and Mechanics!! Purchased an Infinity and a 4x4 Silverado!!
I’ve been going there for5 years now!
One Stop Shop!!

Kwame S.
Texas
GMC Yukon XL
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Kwame said this business always takes good care of him.

jim b.
Volvo XC60
10/13/2019
A+
Good price, good work, good customer interaction, knowledgable people, good customer relations - very pleased!
Guaranteed Tire And . from Guaranteed Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

SP
Shirley P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/11/2019
Car repair
An excellent place to have your car repaired. Good quality work and work is guaranteed.

ER
edith r.
Dallas, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/02/2019
Job Will Don.
I'm a thankful consumers.

CYNTHIA M.
09/28/2019
very nice ppl, fast service, quality parts

Thank you.

DE
Denotra E.
09/27/2019
Since becoming a regular customer, I've found the service to be great.
I'm very impressed with the service and feel lucky to have found them and trusting them with my car

Thank you!!

Shannon b.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/26/2019
Awesome service good pricing
Awesome service great pricing friendly fast

Deborah G.
09/26/2019
I've been doing business with them for the past few years, they have to the best of my knowledge Alway been honest and reasonable with me. Great service and guy's.

VC
VEENA c.
The Colony, TX
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/24/2019
Amazing experience
I'm still amazed at how I was treated at this shop. I was immediately greeted and welcomed to the store. When I expressed my budget concerns, the young man that was helping me told me cheaper options rather than trying to convince me to get the more expensive option unlike other stores. Service was quick and clean. I just found my new place to get work done on my car!

TR
tracey r.
Irving, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
09/18/2019
Great service and friendly staff
Guaranteed Tire And . from Guaranteed Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Thnak You

RT
rice t.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/16/2019
Very clean and professional
Fast and detailed service.

Sandra M.
09/15/2019
Recommended
Great timing and great customer service.

KO
Kennedy O.
Texas
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Kennedy said the business was good. He has been a customer for awhile and was highly satisfied.

Carlos S.
Dodge Avenger
09/11/2019
Great Staff & Great Service.
At Guaranteed Tire and auto, you are not just a customer with a dollar sign target on your forehead. These guys take care of you, as if you are a member of their family.

Marshelia S.
GMC Envoy
09/09/2019
Best place to go
The only place I go to do my tires everyone is very nice and service is awesome
Told them about jobs to cars I need service
Told me to being they will get the work done for me

HT
Harold T.
Grand Prairie, TX
09/06/2019
Awesome employees
I really like the atmosphere because people are honest and do what is best for the customer. I have had several dealings with this company and I will continue to do so because I trust them.

Berita M.
Excellent Customer Service
I am so grateful to Guarantee Tires for failing my inspection due to bad tires. While driving on the interstate my car had 2 blowouts. I really appreciate the warning which saved my life. The staff at guarantee tires truly cares about their customers.

thank you so much, berita!

OP
OTHELLO P.
08/31/2019
I've been here twice and each time was extremely pleasant the mechanics are professional and quick I'd recommend Guaranteed Tire and Auto to anyone looking for great service at great prices...

Thank you for coming back. If there is anything else you need please let us know

EO