Business Solutions

Gurnee Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
David L.
04/25/2022
New car purchase with no issues
I purchased a new Genesis G90. The car seems to have been delivered to me by Josh, the service manager, with no issues. The salesperson, Pasha, and the...

SD
Steven D.
04/19/2022
The group that says one thing, but doesn't give what is within a signed contract.

AR
Andrew R.
04/18/2022
Tomy - Service
Great guy. Very friendly and helpful. Got me in and out with no difficulties. Thank you for your energy and support.

VB
Vivian B.
04/09/2022
Excellent Customer Service Satisfaction 👏
Purchased my vehicle Hyundai Santa Fe yesterday and had the best quickest deal ever, mostly done via online. Frank, Manager gave me upfront best deal, with...

WT
Wendy T.
04/07/2022
Refused to work on my car and had to have it towed to another dealer
Had to have my car towed from Gurnee Hyundai to another dealer to fix it. I bought my new Sonata there in 2017. Since then, I have taken it to their...