Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.6176459/5Overall Rating 3.6176459/5Overall Rating 3.6176459/5rating 3.6176459rating 3.6176459
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

MZ

Sarah E.
Deerfield, IL
05/21/2018 Category: Service
I love this place!
This is such a great dealership. I have never had any problems and they always treat me with such great customer service!
Highly recommended.

FT
Frances T.
Mundelein, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I have been coming to this Hyundai dealer for many years. I had a 2002 Hyundai for over 10 years and now I own a 2014. I wouldn't trust any one else with my car. Thanks for many years of great service.

Mark S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
The service people at Gurnee Hyundai make our service experience a pleasant time

GJ
Glenda J.
Wadsworth, IL
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tire repair
The immediate attention as soon as the overhead doors open and I drive in, there is a person ready to help. They kept me informed every step of the way, i.e., what was wrong with my tire, my options, and how long the repair would take.

Sounds Excellent

Joseph S.
Grayslake, IL
05/11/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Very thorough. Comfortable waiting area. Cordial staff.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Thank You for your responce, were always happy to hear good things Mark StregeService ManagerGurnee Hyundai847-249-1300

Zion, IL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
I would not recommend Gurnee Hyundai!
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Our wait time for an oil chanege is  always 1 hour with a free hand car wash, Your car was completed in under an hour, Anything i can do in the future to make your visit better like we discused when i called you, Please reach out to me it is very iomportant all our guests have great service.

GL
Glenda L.
Grayslake, IL
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
My experience with Hyundai of Gurnee has always been a pleasant one. Whenever I have brought my car to be serviced, I have always been treated with respect and courtesy. It is a pleasure to do business with Hyundai of Gurnee.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Thank You so much for letting us know this means the world to us !

WR
William R.
Chicago, IL
service
great and quick service thank you

EB
Eric B.
Round Lake Beach, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Service team did a great job!!!!
very professional service
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Thank You we LOVE being told we " Did a GREAT JOB !  "

Great job
Thank you for taking care of our vehicle. We prefer your dealership over the place of purchase and even ended up leasing a car for our son there due to your service department.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Thank for letting us know this, it is very important to us

EL
Efrem L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice people to be around. Keep up the good work

Thank you so much, We love "NICE" People

AR
Angel R.
Round Lake, IL
05/07/2018
Adrian labycz provides great customer service. Always has a positive attitude and Greeks you with a hello and ask how you’re doing along with a firm handshake when bringing my vehicle for service. I’ve been to other dealers where the environment/vibe is just down. This dealership is different.

AR

Kristy R.
Fox Lake, IL
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Awesome service department, Adrian is the best!

We Love AWESOME !

Antonio M.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
When in for an oil change. They did the work and checked the car to make sure no other issues in a timely manner. They also washed the car.

Sounds Excellent Thank you

Debra G.
Lake Zurich, IL
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Jeff- manager in service
Jeff should be commended for his excellent customer service- he is attentive, realistic and accommodating in trying to resolve car issues as quickly as possible.
Very approachable and followed up with a phone call as he said he would.
A pleasant surprise with service experience elsewhere in past
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Thank You for your feedback it is very important to us

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Curtious people. Good service.
  1. Thank You for letting us know Thanks Again

TW
Tami W.
Lake Villa, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Very good Service!
It's nice to be able to book a service appointment online. The service team was friendly and there is space to work on your laptop while you are waiting.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai

Thank you for letting us know, your very important to us, see you next visit