Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.7142857/5Overall Rating 3.7142857/5Overall Rating 3.7142857/5rating 3.7142857rating 3.7142857
Overall Rating 2.25581/5Overall Rating 2.25581/5rating 2.25581rating 2.25581rating 2.25581

Donald M.
Lindenhurst, IL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Practical repair
The service tech (Jeff) had a common sense and less expensive solution to the problem. So far so Good.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Russell R.
Routine Service
Fast great service Adrian the service advisor was great definitely recommend Gurnee Hyundai Thank You
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Antonio M.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, informative about upcoming possible issues.

Great News

Sherry M.
Hainesville, IL
Oil Change
AWESOME!!!!

We Love AWESOME !

Warranty was honored
Brought my vehicle ( 2012 Sonota) in for service due to an issue with the steering wheel knocking when it was turned at slow speeds. Service team did a great job making sure this was covered under the 100,000 mile / 10 year warranty.

Pleasantly surprise to not have spend a lot of money and actually having something covered under warranty.

Sounds Excellent

Mark S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The great service keeps us coming back again and again.

We lavoe to hear we are providing great service

OP
Olga P.
Zion, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
My, gosh on time.
The service manage told me to be their that day and he could accomplish my service needs in about an hours time. Yeah, ok we all heard that promise before. So I went in at the promised time expecting to be delayed and waiting more then an hour, however was I surprised, when I arrived at the dealership the rep. had everything waiting, paper work etc. and the car was rushed into the service area. Wow, so far so good, but lets see how long this takes, again surprised, my car was ready in 50 minutes, washed ready to go. Finally a dealership service department that has their act together.

Jerold M.
11/12/2018
Sunroof installed in new car.
Had sunroof installed and I'm very happy with the service I received took a little longer then expected but to my surprise they took extra time to fix a few minor dents on car without even asking and made the SUV look like it was brand new.

Sounds Excellent Thank You for letting us know

TA
Tom A.
Libertyville, IL
11/12/2018
Friendly and complete service
Complete and clear communications. Follow through.

Thank You for letting us know your feedback

KF
Kimberly F.
Wildwood, IL
2009 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2018 Category: Service
un decided
lacking

Thank You for your feeback please let me know what can do next visit better, its very important to us Thank You

DT
Daniel T.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very nice place for service
People are friendly, keep you informed about needed work and follow through on what they promise.

Lindenhurst, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Don't return my car with oil on the leather
I should not have to clean off gear and oil from the inside door panel when i pick up my vehicle. If they are this sloppy with a simple oil change how can I expect them to take care of more involved maintenance.

Thank You for letting us know , we clean all cars, we cover inside with protective papaer and plastic, thank yopu for letting us know this should not happen we will have a steering meeting regarding your concern and assure you this will not happen again

EH
Erick H.
Round Lake, IL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership, and location, and friendly staff
Been coming here for a few years, it was a bit of rough start in the beginning, but this dealer has improved thru out the years and has gotten better. Very friendly staff.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 hours in the waiting room
Need to tell customers up front about how long the wait will be.

Thank You for your feedback it is importent, we promise a 1-2 hour diagnostic wait time then follow up with a time promise of repairs, we offer shuddle rides for all visit's it sounds like this did not happen on your visit, we had asteering meeting regarding you concern and assure you this will not happen again .

BP
Brittany P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Honest dealership
This dealership won’t try to sell you things you don’t need. I trust them and the service men are very nice and knowledgeable.

Thank You for letting us know this is so important

Maren C.
Efficient and thorough
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

MZ
Maurice Z.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jeff is the best service advisor.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service- Top Priority
Gurnee Hyundai listens to their customers concerns and does everything they can to address any issues or questions that may arise. I am very pleased with how well they listened to my feedback and made immediate corrective measures. It's evident that customer satisfaction is a top priority and that is greatly appreciated.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor Timeliness and Unprofessional Behavior
During my most recent visit, the timeliness of my service was poor. This has happened more than once (all of which were pre-scheduled appointments and never walk-in appointments). The latest service appointment took place Saturday November 3, 2018 in which a previously scheduled appointment for an oil change took approximately 2 hours to complete. During this visit, I also overheard salesman arguing with each other to the point of threatening each other with physical harm. As I sat in the waiting area, I could see the other salesman watching as this took place and laughing at the matter which was unprofessional. The salesman didn't step in to stop the argument until they realized I was sitting in the waiting area. After experiencing the poor timeliness for pre-scheduled appointments and now the altercation amongst Gurnee Hyundai employees, I've decided to no longer have my vehicle serviced at this dealership nor will I be purchasing a vehicle from the Bob Rohrman Group.

Thank you for allowing us to correct your concern

KH
Kathy H.
Grayslake, IL
11/06/2018
Friendly service
On time, courteous and informative
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Carl S.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Feel Appreciated
The Customer Service, follow-up, and also keeping you informed of the status of the service, It made me feel very comfortable.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Great News Thank You