4.5

Wauconda, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Gurnee service department
The service department was very informative about what was covered and cost. Honesty counts! Helpful and got me in and out in a very timely manner. Very much appreciated!

Lake Villa, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff. Quick and thorough!

Javier C.

Kenosha, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Tomy was great. Informative. Attentive. A good advisor makes you feel at home the minute you roll into the service area. Tomy did just that!

Northbrook, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Went in for a oil change. The staff was friendly and the service was great.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and amazing rating! It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

MA
Marisol A.
Chicago, IL
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Tommy is great!!!!
Great service! Thank you!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

Gurnee, IL
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Helpful service techs. and helpful sales personnel
I have bought 3 Hyundai's from Gurnee Hyundai, the sales staff and service staff are wonderful, So very helpful!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

BJ
Bonnie J.
Zion, IL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Tommy Lazzar did an exceptional job with customer service , helping me with my car! He’s a big Assess to your company! I brought my car in Friday to have an 04 overall look at my car. I had to get a new stabilizer bar, Tirods, fanFor my heating and air-conditioning. I brought it home Saturday parked my car at home. Then the next day Sunday my car would not move! The shifter didn’t want go into p, r,n,dr.but my dash board would light up. Took it back Monday and he checked it out fixed it no problems asked. And I got it back today on Tuesday! Thanks Tommy Lazzar For all you did I do appreciate it

SO
Sharon O.
Ringwood, IL
04/20/2021
Hyundai Elantra 2 0
The service dept was very helpful.I was handled by Eric. He was very cordial and spent time explaining the car process. The car had a # of issues. Parts needed ordering and warranty on parts. It took 4-5 days.
Eric updated me on progress
Each day. He was very kind and understanding.
I was thrilled to get it back.

Waukegan, IL
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Was able to get a next day appointment for scheduled maintenance. Received great service and was completely satisfied.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Niles, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/13/2021 Category: Service
No car is perfect and with 8,000 miles on a new car and theres warranty issues, the last thing you want to hear is you cant have a loaner car cause they're all tied up for the next month, a month in advance? Really? Come on man

CD
Carmelina D.
Villa Park, IL
04/09/2021
AMAZING
Don was amazing at listening to my concerns on my vehicle. It’s extremely scary when your car turns off at a busy intersection. Thanks to him and Tommy for helping me get my car fixed in a speedy time. Great customer service highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

CD
Carmelina D.
Villa Park, IL
04/09/2021
Amazing team
Amazing team!! I was extremely worried with my car turning off in a busy intersection. Dom and Tommy address my concerns right away an got my car fixed right away!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

SJ
Sheryl J.
Wadsworth, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Customer Care needs help
Not sure what to say except I'm disappointed and no I will not be recommending any friends. I said plenty from before.

John Ed B.
Milwaukee, WI
04/07/2021
Will repair oil change multi points check
Gurnee Hyundai in Illinois applies professional service for those in need of service to their vehicle. I've always felt welcome and well assured that my vehicle is in good hands and they also clean your ride for you.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021