4.4

Helen N.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2021 Category: Service
They do a good job
Timely professional repairs and replacements!

Rochelle, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Buying a vehicle takes to long!
Way to long to purchase a vehicle

GB
Grace B.
Mundelein, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
JOSHUA E R. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your feedback! It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

DN
Danuta N.
Chicago, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Service was VIP!!!!!!!
The superior service that I was provided. Everything was explained to me before the work was started and everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.
JOSHUA E R. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback and amazing rating! It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Julie B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2021 Category: Service
just not worth the time
you might buy your car here, but dont expect good service. phone calls dont get answered, and the service dept needs serious help.
JOSHUA E R. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

We are sorry to learn that our team did not meet your expectations at the time of your visit. We would appreciate you to reach out to us. Please contact us with your preferred method, and I would greatly appreciate a chance to listen to your concerns. We look forward to delivering an improved experience for you soon!

Jay C.
Gurnee, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Met expectations
Very satisfied with the service expierence
JOSHUA E R. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

ME
Margaret E.
07/03/2021
Poor service
I came in for a repair that averages 20-25 min. It took them an hour and a half. On top of that another issue I asked them twice to look at was completely ignored. When I got my car back the interior door had oil/grease on it as well. While the repair was satisfactorily completed over all I was very unhappy with the service.
JOSHUA E R. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us was not satisfactory. I can assure you that we are working hard to make your next visit as smooth and convenient as possible. Please call me with any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Rachel M.
Waukegan, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2021 Category: Service
After bringing my car to this dealership 3 times in 2 months to fix the exact same problem, it's safe to say I was frustrated with the results, or lack thereof, and my overall experience. I hesitantly brought it back again, strictly since the previous service was under warranty at this location. I worked with someone different this time, and what a different experience I had! Josh listened to my concerns and made sure I had a loaner car to drive for the time being. Adriana took initiative on my case, was beyond helpful and understanding, AND has personally made sure I am communicated with every step of the way so far. I am still waiting for my new engine to come in, but I have peace of mind that Adriana is looking out for my best interest. I highly recommend working with Adriana and Josh. Much better customer service than I had received previously.

06/27/2021 Category: Service
my review got taken down! HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!
*NOTE MY REVIEW WAS DELETED BY THE COMPANY!* When I look up the reviews mine doesn't show up. This was originally posted on 6/27.
Have had a horrible experience here. From the servicemen being lazy and not fixing my car properly the first time, to having continuous issues with it once I get it back from them. All I am told is to "Bring it back in" well you know what, I've brought it in 4 times in the last 2 months. My car has been there for a total of 35 days out of the last 2 months. There is no reason I should still be having issues with it. Horrible service. Horrible experience. Will be taking my business to another Hyundai dealership to see if they can actually fix what Gurnee Hyundai chose not to and made worse for me.
JOSHUA E R. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 07/03/2021

I'm sorry to learn that our team did not meet your expectations at the time of your visit. We would appreciate you to reach out to us. Please contact us with your preferred method, and I would greatly appreciate a chance to listen to your concerns. We look forward to delivering an improved experience for you soon!

Round Lake Beach, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Awful all around
Should have listened to my gut when it told me to walk out. They get you in there with false advertising then jack up the price thousands of dollars. They are not only helping you, but others at the same time so you are there for HOURS!! Their service department takes FOREVER and the staff is rude, both the sales and service side. I know several who have walked out of there and everyone I know who has purchased a vehicle from there has had awful experiences just as I have. I would never recommend this facility to anyone and I will be going elsewhere for my maintenance.

TJ
Tara J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Mixed feelings
Tomy, the service manager is always friendly and helpful and I appreciate him! The service department, beyond the typical oil change remains consistently frustrating in my experiences. I have owned 3 Hyundai Santa Fe’s and have often have to take my car to other Hyundai dealerships to solve functional problems with my vehicles. The inconvenience of having to go elsewhere to solve the vehicle problems that my Gurnee dealership says are “non-existent” can be frustrating.

Chicago, IL
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience
Service to vehicle was done in a timely manner. And I feel confident the issue is resolved.

Service manager

Jack G.
Waukegan, IL
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2021 Category: Service
The Warranty on my car
The dealer is only a link in the Hyundai chain. The engineers built the motor with a minimally reliable coolant pump, and then covered the pump with a warranty. Customers see the warranty and buy the car. Some pumps go bad. Some do OK. The bottom line is that the cost of replacing is less than the cost of building with a reliable pump. It brings customers back to the dealer where they see the new cars, and get maintenance reminders. Smart business practice.

Wauconda, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Tommy Lazar Customer Service
One service tech really took care of me and the urgent situation I was in. After leaving the dealership for new rotors, I immediately jumped on the tollway. After exiting, I had no brakes. The original service tech was dealing with told me to come back in the morning and if I came back the same day I couldn’t have a courtesy car. I insisted I needed to come back immediately as I had no brakes. He didn’t even offer a tow. Upon my return the original tech had left for the day. I now was dealing with a different service tech Tommy Lazar. He listened to my complaints, he did not belittle me and took care of the situation immediately. Unfortunately the part wasn’t in stock and my car wouldn’t be ready for 2 days. Tommy worked his magic and was able to get me a courtesy car. If you have a service issue with Gurnee Hyundai, make sure you work with Tommy. He provided top notch customer service and is the only reason I would go back to the dealership.

06/16/2021 Category: Service
Careless workmanship and rude service
Machined rotors, didn’t thoroughly test vehicle before returning to me. Brake line blew out within 10 minutes leaving the dealership and I was on tollway. When I called the service dept and asked to come back the same day and get a courtesy car, I was told to come back in the morning and there’s no courtesy cars. I insisted on the same day because the vehicle wasn’t not stopping and this could have caused me to be in an accident that could have been fatal. They didn’t even offer to pick me up or have the car towed. I had to carefully drive back to the dealership to get a new brake line installed which of course wasn’t in stock. Miraculously they were able to give me a courtesy car. I do not recommend Hyundai!!!
TOMY L. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Hello, thank you for the opportunity to talk to you more about this and letting us make it up to you.

CF
Cristopher F.
Libertyville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Tomorrow and don are great

HD
Heather D.
Gurnee, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2021 Category: Service
The best service people
The people in your service department are the best. Tony was very helpful and took good care of my car. Leaving my car nice and clean.