04/10/2018
Always There!
Kar care is always there when I need them! They are knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, treat me with dignity and do an amazing job of keeping my car running well!!! Thank you Kar Care!!!

SK
STEVE K.
Audi S7
04/08/2018
Great communication great service
Sam was explaining to me everything that was going on, as it hapoened. Thank you for the great customer service!

WR
WALTER R.
Lake Zurich, IL
GMC Yukon
04/05/2018
even the little things count
I called to inquire as to whether KarKare would change a brake light bulb, when I could have it done, and would I have to leave my car, and was informed they would of course. And they could do it immediately. and I could leave it but it would only take 15 minutes so I could wait.

I rushed over before they could change their minds. It was done right away. and took only ten minutes. And cost me $21.00 Cant beat that for being responsive and a low cost provider, Thanks Ken and Crew.

WR
WALTER R.
Lake Zurich, IL
Toyota Camry Solara
03/25/2018
KarKare comes through again
The work was less than expected -- only tire replacement while I thought it was the catalytic converter. and it was accomplished in one day.

03/10/2018
Great Care
Kar Care lives up to the highest quality standard. They take great care of my awful car. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Extremely professional, respectful, and kind, they explain the problems my car is having, and even show me and give me options. Truly the best out there!!! As long as they are there, I will continue to go there!!!

ROGER B.
Acura MDX
03/01/2018
Regular maintenance service
Service good, was expecting car would be available by end of morning with 730 am drop off, versus 230pm pick up.

CHEASA C.
Great Lakes, IL
03/01/2018
Check Engine/Reduced Power
I found Kar Care while using the USAA app. I took my vehicle to a shop that specialized in BMWs. However, I continued to have issues with rough idle and check engine light. After taking my vehicle back and forth to the shop and spending over $3,000 I decided to look for another shop to service my vehicle. I took my vehicle to Kar Care and this shop is amazing! The personnel are extremely attentive and professional. They actually took time to address my car's needs and fixed it. My car is running like a brand new car. I have found a new shop for both of my vehicles!

02/17/2018
Kars Talk
People are the key to any successful business.The folks at Kar Care are not only courteous and friendly, they are experts in understanding what your car needs. Through the use of diagnostics coupled with their years of experience they are able to interpret what your auto is signaling is wrong. It's as if they talk with cars. Who knew?

DO
Top notch once again
Never dissatisfied.

02/07/2018
Awesome, professional
My car is in the shop all the time because she is a lemon and old. The ONLY place I will take her is Kar Care! They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable. They remember me. They take great care of my car in a timely fashion. They even give me rides home! I won't go anywhere else!!!

KD
KRIS D.
Land Rover LR4
01/10/2018
Work on my car
I have used Kar Care a couple of times and all experiences have been great. I feel they are very trustworthy and easy to work with. I will use them again.

LL
LARRY L.
12/16/2017
I am always very satisfied with the work performed.

JOHN S.
Gurnee, IL
12/05/2017
Highly Competent & Courteous Service
I have been taking my cars to Kar Care for more than a decade. The work has always been done well. Kar Care employees are courteous, reliable, and knowledgeable. It is reassuring to know my car gets the high quality service it needs, especially as the weather turns colder.

11/22/2017
Honest Service
Friendly, professional service. They will tell you what your vehicle needs, not what others would like you to do. I highly recommend them.

10/21/2017
Ken, as always, your staff could not be more attentive, welcoming or professional. Great job!

Jeff

DO
DENNIS O.
Waukegan, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
09/06/2017
more good service
Ken himself busted his tail to get my car fixed when I needed it. Above and beyond!

HW
HOLLY W.
Nissan Rogue
09/03/2017
Fast service
Ken got me in right away, had what he needed to fix my brakes, so convenient!

JOHN S.
Gurnee, IL
08/25/2017
Reliable Car Maintenance
I have been taking cars to Kar Care for over a decade. Each time, without fail, the work was done well and those working at Kar Care were professional and courteous.

JU
JULIA U.
Deerfield, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/04/2017
Took too long and they kept me waiting, still my oil senser wasn't adjusted as it seemes technicians didn't know how to do it. I had to leave because I had no time to wait
Ken A. from Kar Care responded on 08/08/2017

Thank you for taking my phone call earlier. I have talked to my service advisor and explained that setting expectations of being able to change oil on a Mercedes in a 1/2 hour is not reasonable.  I appreciate your being a loyal customer and am looking forward to seeing you in the near future to reset the oil lamp and repair the tire pressure monitor.

DAVID H.