10/27/2018
Superb and Reliable
I LOVE Kar Care! I won't go anywhere else. I have a 20 year old hand me down car which is falling apart. Ken and team keep her going and tell me what I really need to get done and what to watch. They help me prioritize. They know I am only keeping the car through the Winter, so they are helping do what is necessary to survive the Winter. Their mechanics don't quit till everything is perfect, Sam is as friendly as ever, even gives me rides since I live nearby. They treat me with respect and dignity and don't take me for a ride, so to speak. Even though my car is expensive, I enjoy going to Kar Care! It feels like family and I know I am always welcome, and they will treat me well. And I notice the difference in my car! They really are the best out there!!! I don't know what I would do without them!

Antioch, IL
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/17/2018
Wonderful Service
Recently I’ve been doubting my regular mechanic. I called Kar Care asking if they could verify the problems my car supppsedly has and asked about an oil change. They got me in immediately and verified my ex-mechanic was raking me over the coals; both in pricing and what needed to be done. I will definitely be back anytime my vehicle needs work!

MA
Mary A.
Mundelein, IL
10/14/2018
I’ve been going to Kar Care for several years and am extremely satisfied with them. Always feel welcomed and taken care of in a professional manner. Thanks!!!

GD
GERGELY D.
Vernon Hills, IL
10/12/2018
Kar Kare has been servicing my vehicle for almost a year now
Ken and his staff are incredible. I will not take my car anywhere else. Honest, professional, and customer friendly. This place is top notch.

Lake Villa, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/23/2018
I was so happy that a friend recommended this place to me car service. They listened to my concerns about my car, inspected it well per my request for other problems they may find. Communicated well to let me know. Even if I have to spend money on what needs to be done, it was still worth it. I usually take my car to the dealership for maintenance & services but usually end up with a high cost. Friendly staff and they were accommodating.

DIANA P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Kia Sorento
08/12/2018
Great Service!!
What a great place to have your car serviced, Ken and his team do a great job in a timely manner.

EC
EVAN C.
Dodge Charger
08/02/2018
Work was exactly what I wanted
A perfect fix of a 2015 hellcat front brake squeaking. New pads installed and I couldn’t be happier. Ken aims to please!

DA
DAVE A.
07/20/2018
Great service for 20+ years
We have been a Kar Care customer for over 20 years and appreciate the consistent, reasonable and friendly service that Ken and his team have always provided. They always go the extra mile, whether it is getting us in and out quickly when we are in a time crunch, providing rides to and from our home, or giving us sound advice. We usually buy our cars new, and always have Kar Care do all the servicing. We have bought a couple used cars over the years for our kids, and Ken has always inspected any that we were considering and saved of from a few lemons! We highly recommend Ken and Kar Care.

Annie M.
07/07/2018
A Champ!
As always, Kar Care has come through like a champ! I was in for an oil change/ regular maintenance, and it went well, as if they truly blessed my car. The staff is knowledgeable, courteous, funny, friendly, and treats me with dignity and respect! Everything my car has been through, Kar Care has been right beside me! And knowing I am getting rid of this car soon, they give me options to keep her smooth sailing in the meantime. Ken, Sam and crew are the BEST!

04/10/2018
Always There!
Kar care is always there when I need them! They are knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, treat me with dignity and do an amazing job of keeping my car running well!!! Thank you Kar Care!!!

SK
STEVE K.
Audi S7
04/08/2018
Great communication great service
Sam was explaining to me everything that was going on, as it hapoened. Thank you for the great customer service!

WR
WALTER R.
GMC Yukon
04/05/2018
even the little things count
I called to inquire as to whether KarKare would change a brake light bulb, when I could have it done, and would I have to leave my car, and was informed they would of course. And they could do it immediately. and I could leave it but it would only take 15 minutes so I could wait.

I rushed over before they could change their minds. It was done right away. and took only ten minutes. And cost me $21.00 Cant beat that for being responsive and a low cost provider, Thanks Ken and Crew.

WR
WALTER R.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/25/2018
KarKare comes through again
The work was less than expected -- only tire replacement while I thought it was the catalytic converter. and it was accomplished in one day.

03/10/2018
Great Care
Kar Care lives up to the highest quality standard. They take great care of my awful car. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Extremely professional, respectful, and kind, they explain the problems my car is having, and even show me and give me options. Truly the best out there!!! As long as they are there, I will continue to go there!!!

ROGER B.
Acura MDX
03/01/2018
Regular maintenance service
Service good, was expecting car would be available by end of morning with 730 am drop off, versus 230pm pick up.

CHEASA C.
Great Lakes, IL
03/01/2018
Check Engine/Reduced Power
I found Kar Care while using the USAA app. I took my vehicle to a shop that specialized in BMWs. However, I continued to have issues with rough idle and check engine light. After taking my vehicle back and forth to the shop and spending over $3,000 I decided to look for another shop to service my vehicle. I took my vehicle to Kar Care and this shop is amazing! The personnel are extremely attentive and professional. They actually took time to address my car's needs and fixed it. My car is running like a brand new car. I have found a new shop for both of my vehicles!

JEFFREY S.
Lake Forest, IL
Nissan Murano
02/17/2018
Kars Talk
People are the key to any successful business.The folks at Kar Care are not only courteous and friendly, they are experts in understanding what your car needs. Through the use of diagnostics coupled with their years of experience they are able to interpret what your auto is signaling is wrong. It's as if they talk with cars. Who knew?

DO
Top notch once again
Never dissatisfied.

02/07/2018
Awesome, professional
My car is in the shop all the time because she is a lemon and old. The ONLY place I will take her is Kar Care! They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable. They remember me. They take great care of my car in a timely fashion. They even give me rides home! I won't go anywhere else!!!

KD
KRIS D.
Land Rover LR4
01/10/2018
Work on my car
I have used Kar Care a couple of times and all experiences have been great. I feel they are very trustworthy and easy to work with. I will use them again.