KT
Liverpool, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019
Very helpful and honest
These people are very honest. They don’t do unnecessary work just because I’m an older woman without a man. They explain everything fully and the work is done in a very timely manner.

GT
GUY T.
Cicero, NY
07/10/2019
Clamp for exhaust
Mike is always cordial. Anytime I need anything for my car he gets me in immediately. Prices very reasonable too

BC
Bret C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Bret said he had no problems with his service. The work was good.

KP
KEVIN P.
Central Square, NY
07/08/2019
Very professional and polite
Guys is very professional and polite. They get your car fixed in a timely manner . They do great work and stand behind there work .

Michael W.
Buick Rendezvous
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was fast. The staff did a good job.

PM
PETE M.
Baldwinsville, NY
06/18/2019
The people
Great service and very knowledgeable people that are on the ready to help. Attention to detail and customer service.

Shirley B.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said she had issues with her vehicle and they took care of it for her. She said she had no issues with her experience at this business.

NZ
NEIL Z.
06/15/2019
Always good service
In and out quick, always do a good job

Charlie C.
06/13/2019
Great job as always
AC not working and minor problem was found. Guys only does the work that is necessary, they do it will and timely and at a very reasonable cost. Can not beat them!!!

GT
GUY T.
Cicero, NY
06/05/2019
Bmw rear brakes and electronic wear sensors
Excellent service, got an appointment in a timely fashion and reasonable price

JOE H.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/31/2019
They get the job done
What more can be said when a car goes in the shop you hope it can be fixed and fixed the first time. No problem here, they solve the problem.

AG
ANA G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/29/2019
Best Service Around
They do a fantastic job. They are extremely honest & go above and beyond for their customers.

SF
Sara F.
Cazenovia, NY
Ford Edge
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Sara said she had a really good experience.

KORENA B.
05/23/2019
Great service and honest
He was glad to to check to see what my car needed done . He let me know what i needed done and how much it would cost and advised me when to get it done so i would have time to save the money as i am on social security. He was very helpful and honest which i appreciated. I will send people his way when asked where to go .

TJ
Tameeka J.
Liverpool, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Tameeka said she purchased a vehicle from the business on April 19th. She said she had problems with the motor a week after she purchased it. She said she took it back to the business and everything is working fine now.

PC
PETER C.
Jamesville, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2019
Recent review
As always the guys provided excellent service.

KR
Kelly R.
Verona, NY
05/02/2019
Extremely happy with everything so far
In February I stopped in on a Saturday to test drive cars. Jeff was the last one there and was getting ready to leave. He was more than willing to help me out. I have wanted a Rouge for the longest time and found one there in my price range. I test drove it, checked it over and decided it was for me. I was expecting to pick it up on Tuesday when it was ready but the bank was taking it's time to send the title, so they offered to let me have it with a dealer plate until the title came so it could be registered. I was a little concerned about the transmission and Mike was on top of it. He checked to see if there was any old codes stating gear slippage. He showed me there were none, he drove us up hills and explained that what my concern was the over drive. Needless to say it has now been 2 months and I still am happy. I will recommend this company to anyone because everyone I delt with are friendly and very upfront with you.

Charlie C.
04/30/2019
My Service Trip to Guy's
I took my Ranger into Guy's had oil change and summer tires put on and winter tires removed. Truck was ready
by lunch time and service done as expected. I have never had Guy's try to give me service that in my opinion
that was not needed. I can not say enough about how much I appreciate having such great service so close
to home. They are servicing my fourth truck. You can not go wrong going to Guy's.

DJ
Dan J.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the place repaired his vehicle quickly and were understanding when he was late to his appointment.

TR
Trenita R.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/20/2019
The service was great.
This is my second vehicle that I have gotten from Guy’s Service and I am very pleased with it and the repair service was great too.