Joseph K.
09/12/2019
brake problem
Had to come in without an appointment.Received usual gracious service and had our problem fixed within 2 hours while we waited. Would not trust anyone else to take care of our needs!

Shirley B.
09/11/2019
Friendly, trustworthy, honest
Have used Perry's for years. Always a good job. They do what is needed, always ask before any large job. When I ask them to check something, it is done honestly and if work is needed they say so. If not, they tell me that also. When I drive away, I know I can trust their work.
Hank P. from Perry's Automotive Sales & Service responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

DE
DEB E.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/08/2019
Hank was great to work with. I feel I can trust Perry’s Automotive for honest service
Hank was wonderful to deal with. I had a great experience with them fixing my sons car. I feel I can trust. Perry’s Automotive for future car repairs or service.
Hank P. from Perry's Automotive Sales & Service responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. were here for all of your automotive needs.

09/08/2019
Thanks again Perry's for the outstanding work you do.
Hank P. from Perry's Automotive Sales & Service responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you and we apperciate your business.

JUSTIN M.
Jeep Patriot
09/07/2019
A++ Plus service!!
Been coming to Perry's for years, Hank and crew do amazing work, honest, reliable and guaranteed to fix it right the first time. Can't ask for better people to trust with you vehicle!!

Duane M.
Liverpool, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
09/07/2019
Honesty and Interfrity and Great work
Excellent Service all the time. This shop stands behind what they do and is fair in price and the quality is excellent!
Hank P. from Perry's Automotive Sales & Service responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Honda, I hope your enjoying thsoe new tires.

JI
JOYCE I.
09/05/2019
Great Service, reasonable prices.
My car is a lease and I wasn’t sure if I could take it anywhere for an inspection and oil change. Thankfully I could take it to Perry’s for service. Hank and his staff are friendly, experienced and the prices are reasonable. The shop is convenient to my place if work.. that’s a bonus...

DONALD H.
09/03/2019
I am getting a rubbing sound coming from right side. Can you suggest what it might be? Don Hulchanski 315-488-5555 Whelan Bros. & Hulchanski Funeral Home

Mazda CX-5
09/03/2019
Perry's Automotive is the best
Hank, David and Craig are the best, they take great care of you care and answer all questions. Highly recommend Perry's

09/02/2019
Honest and Professional
Perry's Automotive does excellent work.

JOE L.
Honda Civic Si
09/02/2019
Brakes and State Inspection
Great work done by really nice people. They take care of your vehicle like it was there own, like you’re family. They tell you what needs to be done to be safe and what can wait.

EM
ERIC M.
Nissan Rogue
08/28/2019
Great Experience
My visit was great! Work was done promptly and I was able to pick up my car ASAP. Very professional and friendly service

KV
Kyle V.
Fabius, NY
Kia Forte
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said he was completely satisfied with the work done at this business.

DONNA M.
08/25/2019
Prompt Service
A lack of AC in our '05 Prius lead to a prompt remedy and service work. The work was professional and timely.

PG
Outstanding!

John M.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
John said he can always count on the staff to take care of his vehicle in a timely fashion and he can always trust Hank, no matter what. He added that he's always pleased with their work.

VC
Victoria C.
Oswego, NY
Nissan Versa
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff was really nice. They forgot to put a valve cover back on .She returned and they put it on with no problems.

David L.
Nissan Rogue Select
08/12/2019
Great place to go for car service and repairs. Honest and friendly would highly recommend others.

AA
Adekola A.
Manlius, NY
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/12/2019
The Best
This is the best experience I have ever had with automobile engineers.
Honest, efficient and very reasonable cost.
I am never going to the dealers again

08/09/2019
Great place to maintain your cars. Honest and Professional.
Hank, David and Craig do outstanding work at a fair price, good guys.