GB
Gene B.
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Gene said they did a good job, at a decent price and they got it done quick.

Dicel B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/28/2021
Pleasant attitude and always great service.
I love taking my car there. There are not too many people I trust when it comes to my car. But I can leave my car there and expect great service and quick work. Hank Perry, the owner greets you all the time and when your not in a great mood, look out, because he will make you smile. a pleasant attitude always.

KC
Kevin C.
05/23/2021
Great job Perry's
Perry's always do a great job, good guys who you can trust

PC
Patty C.
05/21/2021
Perry's is the best
Hank, David and Craig are great guys who do an excellent job, can't go wrong bringing your car to Perry's Automotive

Jim C.
05/20/2021
Great place to maintain your car
Perry's Automotive does excellent work and are easy to deal with. Honest and professional

05/20/2021
Quality and integrity
The Perry's are the BEST. They always take care of me and my 17 year old Subaru. Highly recommended.

RD
Robert D.
Marcellus, NY
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Robert said he's been going to this place for years.

Dave S.
Liverpool, NY
Ford Edge
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Dave said the business provided good service.

Shirley B.
05/05/2021
Friendly and accommodating.
Have been taking our cars there for years. Hank and Dave are always friendly and honest. If they say I can wait for a repair I do. If they suggest an immediate fix, I do that. They never steer us wrong. Trustworthy always. Feel safe every time our cars are serviced there.

Michael H.
Ford Edge
05/04/2021
Satisfied customer
We're a older couple. Both our current vehicles are newer, with under 10,000 miles. I just had my '19 Ford Edge inspected. With under 10,000 miles, it passed with flying colors. What I really like about dealing with Perry's is the people. In addition to being very qualified as mechanics , they are friendly and personable. The prices are fair and the work done in a timely manner. They probably don't make a lot of money off us. Our vehicles are too new to require many repairs, and as a retired mechanic, I still do my own oil changes etc. Knowing this we still get treated as a customer spending hundreds of dollars. I would highly recommend Perry's Automotive to anyone.

BILL H.
04/30/2021
Always reliable work
thanks

JUSTIN M.
Jeep Patriot
04/24/2021
First in Class service and workmanship!!!
What can I say about Perry's that I haven't said before, Perry's is best in class in service and workmanship. I always know I am getting first rate service, from HONEST and RELIABLE mechanics. My vehicle is in excellent hands and the work will be serviced right and without issues. Perry's is THE STANDARD that all mechanics should aspire to!!

VM
Valarie M.
Constantia, NY
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Valarie said they were responsive, they got her vehicle in quickly, they communicated with her about the repairs and the cost of the repairs. She added that they got the vehicle done in a timely manner, she got the vehicle back and it sounds and feels great, and the price was super fair.

KC
KENT C.
04/19/2021
Perry’s Automotive in Solvay, NY
They are polite, professional, respectful, knowledgeable. I am a repeat customer because I was very satisfied the last time.

DE
DAVID E.
Manlius, NY
04/19/2021
The staff is personable and efficient, knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Perry’s for all your service needs