Jim C.
09/21/2018
Perry's Automotive is the best
Hank and David are great guys who always do an outstanding job, they are professional, polite and honest.

PH
Paul H.
09/21/2018
Brought our car in for NY State Inspection, along with a oil change. During the inspection front brakes were found to have some rust and grooves on the rotors.

We received a phone call on what was found and given options on what could or needed to be done. No high pressure, we opted to have the brake pads and rotors replaced.

Work done on time and done right

Deborah B.
Nissan Murano
09/17/2018
Awesome customer service!!!!
Every time I have my vehicle serviced there, I have complete confidence that I'm getting the very best.

LH
Lee H.
09/08/2018
Oil change and tires rotation
David took right care of of servicing my truck.

Joseph/Theresa M.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/08/2018
Wonderful customer service and excellent work!
Perry's Automobile Service has always shown the utmost respect and care in dealing with me and my auto problems! I recommend them highly!

PM
Paul/Elizabeth M.
09/05/2018
5 out of 5
Convenient location, kind & cheerful staff. Explaines questions you may have on maintenance of your vehicle.

JOE L.
Honda Civic Si
09/01/2018
State Inspection
Very pleased with the service.

WM
Warren/Karen M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
09/01/2018
honest,fair prices and excellent quality work
My husband and I have been going to Perry's Automotive for at least 25 years and would - and have - recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent mechanic. He always gives us a call to let us know what's going on with our vehicle before he proceeds with the repairs. We rarely buy a new car because Hank keeps them on the road for years!

RF
Richard F.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the Hank and the staff did good work.

CG
CRYSTAL G.
Ford Taurus X
08/25/2018
Wonderful customer service
Everyone there is so kind. They were able to accommodate me and my needs. I highly recommend this place to any and everyone. Thanks to them, I can now drive my car around safely with my children!! I will definitely be going there anytime I need something done!!

John B.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
John said that he recommends this business for service.

ANN B.
08/17/2018
2016 Toyota Corolla
I am always satisfied with the work that is done on my car at Perry's Automotive Service in Solvay. They are very competent in the work they do on my car and very honest. I don't think you can be dissatisfied with their ability to take care of cars.

Rich B.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the staff have been more than fair to him. They're the nicest people, and they go above and beyond to be fair with people.

Carol H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business has good service. They are very nice. They treated him with respect.

EM
ERIC M.
08/10/2018
Friendly and Fast
Great service. Work was completed fast, and everyone was very friendly. Great place to go if you want good service!!

RJ
Rollin J.
Fulton, NY
Ford Freestyle
08/08/2018
Very pleasant and professional
I talk with Hank the owner regarding a very complex problem we were having with our 2006 Ford Freestyle, he was very attentive and allowed me the time to express my skepticism in having a computer diagnosis and my fears of getting a laundry list of potential problems that might not lead to a fix when all said and done. I decided to have the work done and was very pleased with the job. I will not hesitate to use them again.

GL
Gabriel L.
Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said the business found nothing wrong with his vehicle but he does recommend the business for service.

Steve B.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Steve said this facility is the most reliable, honest place of its kind. They're not phony, and the person is straight forward.

PG
Peter G.
Des Plaines, IL
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business did good work.

HM
Heidi M.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Heidi said the staff was very helpful with the pricing. The repairs were completed within a timely manner.