AG
ANNE G.
05/19/2019
Corolla she
On repairs.....highly skilled mechanics. Efficient. Take care of any problems in one trip.

On customer service....professional, courteous, listen to the customer, go the extra mile. Always available.

Highly recommend Haines Exxon!

ES
EDWARD S.
05/16/2019
Subaru repair on Air Conditioning
I always appreciate the service that Haines Exxon provides. I've been using them for years. This last visit was to repair my daughter's and son in laws car. My daughter appreciates that Haines is reliable. They live in Pittsburgh and left my the car while they were on vacation since they new that the service that they would get would solve there problem and the cost would be affordable.

CF
CURTIS F.
04/29/2019
Just what the doctor ordered. Everything was taken care of and more. Jim and the counter person were cordial and made the visit a good and timely one. Curt F.

LAUREN M.
04/19/2019
They always take great care of me
Haines Exxon is top notch. I’m always happy with their work and with the price, but the employees really make them stand out. I’ve only ever had good interactions with everyone there, and I greatly appreciate that!

CP
CHRIS P.
Ford Expedition EL
04/06/2019
Friendly and honest.
Jim and his staff are and always have been very helpful taking time to explain .

ROBERT W.
Coplay, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/04/2019
Friendly Service.
Always a good time, thanks to the Haines maintenance crew,

ES
EDWARD S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2019
State Inspection. General Maingenence
I have been using Haines Exxon for greater than 10 years and have found they provide excellent service. They let me know the overall condition of my vehicles. There is never a question on the credibility of their recommendations.

KL
KEITH S L.
Hellertown, PA
03/23/2019
This family run business is great. Everyone is always nice!
I have known Jim Haines for many years and he is an honest business man who always wants to please his customers!

AG
ANNE G.
03/23/2019
Haines Exxon
Haines Exxon is outstanding on all levels! The staff....Professional, courteous, dependable, skilled, and honest. The workmanship....the best. The facility....impeccably clean and well maintained. Customer service....customer oriented and always go the extra mile. I would highly recommend Haines Exxon!

WL
WILLIAM L.
Whitehall, PA
Lexus ES 350
03/22/2019
Another satisfied customer experience
Small wonder that Haines Exxon enjoys the stellar reputation that I had heard about.
His mechanic was able to diagnose a complex electrical problem plus do routine maintenance and I was on the way home in an hour.

RF
RICHARD F.
Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019
Expert service
We have taken our vehicles to Haines Exxon for service for years. Our recent service, for inspection and oil change, was thorough, and complete. Jim and his staff of mechanics provide excellent, timely, and courteous service. We trust that we will always receive excellent service at Haines Exxon.

Whitehall, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/18/2019
Inspection
Honest repair shop
JIM H., Owner from Haines Exxon Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you, Happy Motoring!

AL
ANN MARIE L.
03/16/2019
Always Reliable
I've been coming to Haines Exxon for years now. You have always been so reliable, friendly and helpful. Your service is always excellent and exceptionally trustworthy. Thank you so much.
Anne-Marie Lombardi
JIM H., Owner from Haines Exxon Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Anne-Marie for your review and being a loyal customer. Happy Motoring!

DONALD C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/11/2019
The customer service and workmanship
I would like to thank you for keeping this car safe for my granddaughter to drive. Thanks for checking the rear of the car and fixing the headlights. I ask my granddaughter how the new headlights were working and her response was AMAZING!!
JIM H., Owner from Haines Exxon Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Great to hear! Happy to keep her safely on the road, Happy Motoring!

CANDIS W.
Toyota Avalon
02/21/2019
Service / maintenance
As always my visit with Haines was a pleasant experience.. I walk away with confidence that my car has been given the best of care. This is a very serious matter and I'm so grateful to not have this concern. Thank you Jim. I really am thankful for you and your team.

CD
CHERYL D.
02/19/2019
Inspection review
My favorite auto service/ gas station in the area. Staff is always polite, courteous and very helpful. Garage Staff was not pushy and I really appreciated that. One thing I hate when I deal with the dealer for servicing my car, they push the item of the month on customers. I will use Haines for all my future servicing and gas.
JIM H., Owner from Haines Exxon Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your reveiw! Happy to hear you had a positive experience and will continue to be part of the Haines family of customers, Happy Motoring!

Mr./Ms. B.
Emmaus, PA
02/15/2019
Service work done this week
I am very pleased with the service.

JOHN K.
Saturn Ion
02/12/2019
Great work & service, Again.
Great service and work. Very customer friendly as always.

MJ
MARC J.
02/05/2019
Oil Change
Customer service is top notch
JIM H., Owner from Haines Exxon Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you, Happy Motoring!

RITA G.
Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2019
oil change and inspection
came out for an oil change and then in addition had my inspection done. I am always satisfied and always at ease since all workers are professional as well as having a smiling face, caring personality. This service center has always handled my car and me well.