JZ
JOHN Z.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/23/2019
Over and above!
Our daughter's car was having periodic electrical problems that were difficult to diagnose or reproduce, so when the electrical system went out again at home, Jim and a technician came over to our house and did the diagnostics here and they were able to trace the problem to a bad connection on the grounding wire from the battery. Wow! What other auto mechanic makes house calls?!?! That is over and above the line of duty! Thanks Jim and company!

THOMAS H.
Ford Thunderbird
07/21/2019
Great people
As I have said repeatedly, Jim and Dan and Adam and Collin, David and Shawn really know their business. Try to make each and every customer feel like they are the most important one there. I go there with complete confidence that our two show cars receive the best they can possibly get. Thanks guys

Easton, PA

KATHLEEN K.
Nissan Sentra
07/12/2019
Trustworthy and efficient.
Nice owner, great service and trustworthy. Highly reccomend .

LISA S.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/29/2019
Excellent efficient service
Thank you to Jim and his team! Always honest, reliable service and fair pricing. I don't know what I would do without this garage.

DONALD C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/27/2019
Courteous service
The workers are all so courteous and helpful. You do not feel that you are being sold unnecessary services like at the dealership. You feel that your vehicle is safe. Thank you.

JZ
JOHN Z.
06/20/2019
Awesome, as always
Haines Exxon always takes very good care of our cars! They are honest, aren't always finding extra stuff to fix, and they just do a good job. Jim is a great guy.

JAMES S.
Jeep Compass
06/14/2019
Haines Exxon is thankfully in our neighborhood.
Jim and staff are very knowledgeable about our vehicles and always friendly. They are a local business which we are happy to support.

ROBERT W.
Coplay, PA
06/10/2019
Efficient and honest service at a fair price
Have been using them for many years and will continue to do so. Mechanics are open & honest just like owners. When I need something outside what they do, they have always recommended others who have done good work also.

Thomas H.
06/07/2019
The people are always friendly.
I had said it before and I ‘ll say it again they all know what they are doing at Haines.

THOMAS H.
06/07/2019
Jim and his crew always do the best when it comes to both my cars.
Haines Is my choice every time for servicing our vehicles. They are always very professional at Haines.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Whitehall, PA
Lexus ES 350
06/05/2019
Prompt, efficient, value, friendliness and thoroughness.
Prompt, efficient, value, friendliness and thoroughness.

CF
CURTIS F.
05/30/2019
Jim and his staff, everyone, have been the best. They have cordially provided me the time and service I really appreciate. I'm very happy I've found out about the service at Haines.

Curt Fehr

AG
ANNE G.
05/19/2019
Corolla she
On repairs.....highly skilled mechanics. Efficient. Take care of any problems in one trip.

On customer service....professional, courteous, listen to the customer, go the extra mile. Always available.

Highly recommend Haines Exxon!

ES
EDWARD S.
05/16/2019
Subaru repair on Air Conditioning
I always appreciate the service that Haines Exxon provides. I've been using them for years. This last visit was to repair my daughter's and son in laws car. My daughter appreciates that Haines is reliable. They live in Pittsburgh and left my the car while they were on vacation since they new that the service that they would get would solve there problem and the cost would be affordable.

CF
CURTIS F.
04/29/2019
Just what the doctor ordered. Everything was taken care of and more. Jim and the counter person were cordial and made the visit a good and timely one. Curt F.

LAUREN M.
04/19/2019
They always take great care of me
Haines Exxon is top notch. I’m always happy with their work and with the price, but the employees really make them stand out. I’ve only ever had good interactions with everyone there, and I greatly appreciate that!

CP
CHRIS P.
Ford Expedition EL
04/06/2019
Friendly and honest.
Jim and his staff are and always have been very helpful taking time to explain .

ROBERT W.
Coplay, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/04/2019
Friendly Service.
Always a good time, thanks to the Haines maintenance crew,

ES
EDWARD S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2019
State Inspection. General Maingenence
I have been using Haines Exxon for greater than 10 years and have found they provide excellent service. They let me know the overall condition of my vehicles. There is never a question on the credibility of their recommendations.