Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

06/08/2019
Best service in the Lehigh Valley.
Recently I had my truck towed to Car-Doc due to an accident that I had with my truck. Chad looked it over gave me his professional opinion. He made sure the truck was safe to drive and now the Ford F-150 is being repaired at a body shop.

The advice that I receive every time from Car-Doc is always right on the money.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Mark. Hopefully the body shop has you up and running in short order!

Stacey H.
05/28/2019
Inspection and more
I’ve been taking all 4 of our family’s vehicles to Cardoc for 13 years and have been more than satisfied every visit. Working with your schedule and budget as best they can, the team at Cardoc is heads above any other! Thank you!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Stacey, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure to be at your service!

Scott B.
Ford Edge
05/23/2019
Stepping up to the plate
Last summer Car Doc replaced most of the AC system including the compressor. About a month ago I turned on the AC and there was no cold air. I called and told Chad I would be dropping off the car so he could check out the car to see what the issue is. Chad got back to me the next day and told me that the compressor was bad and he would be replacing it. The work was done quickly and without question and Chad even through in a free oil change. Car Doc has always stud behind their work !!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/24/2019

Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback from your visit! We strive for 100% satisfaction from our clients and we are glad to hear you are happy with our services. It was our pleasure to help you resolve the issue you were having. We are truly thankful for your loyalty.

CN
Charlie N.
Jeep Compass
05/22/2019
You will always get excellent service and professionalism at Car Doc.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Charlie, thank you so much for always taking the time to share such kind words about your visits with us! We truly appreciate you as a client and your business. It's our pleasure to be at your service!

BD
Barbara D.
Palmerton, PA
Kia Soul
05/16/2019
Trust them always
Had a scheduled State Inspection. Always trust them and always get an honest and up front answer and the repairs I need as fast as they can.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/17/2019

Barbara, thank you for such a great review! Honesty and reliability are our #1 goals, and we truly appreciate the trust you have in us.

05/12/2019
As always, courteous and quick service.
Brought my Mazda6 in for an oil change, 35 minutes later, I was on my way home. Always quick, efficient and courteous service with Chad and his great team!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you, Ed! We truly appreciate your thoughtful reviews! We would like to thank you for being a fantastic client and for your continued loyalty. As always, it is our pleasure to be at your service!

Ralph B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/10/2019
None Better.....Nix Besser!!!
Would not have my truck serviced by anyone else
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you, Ralph! We appreciate you, your review and your continued loyalty.

05/08/2019
Outstanding service, very honest.
Recently I had my 2004 Ford pick up serviced at Car-Doc. My family has been using this repair facility since it opened many years ago. The work is completed the first time. No additional trips are needed for service. Price is very competative compared to other dealers repair services. We give Car-Doc our highest satisfaction index.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/10/2019

Mark, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure to be at your service. We truly appreciate your loyalty!

Jed S.
05/01/2019
Another good visit at CarDoc
I called about a noise coming from the rear of the car. I was invited to bring it in early the next day. They determined the problem and had the problem fixed all in the same day. Very easy. And their communication is quick and responsive , always explaining the problem and providing options, when possible, for fixing the car.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you Jed. We appreciate your business!

Linda B.
04/24/2019
Liberty Jeep
I had a heating problem with my Jeep Liberty and Car doc was kind enough to work around my busy work schedule as soon as possible being that it was winter time and I needed my defroster to work. I have since been there for my oil change and they have seen that my transmission pan gasket is starting to leak. I will have to make another appointment but I am very appreciative that they are informative on what they see.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Linda!

TT
Todd T.
New Ringgold, PA
Chevrolet
04/18/2019
Inspection
Great staff and service as always. Would recommend this place to anyone.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Todd! We apreciate your business and your kind review!

MU
Maisha U.
Dodge Nitro
04/08/2019
Car Doc does honest and thorough work
CarDoc takes care of my business and personal car needs. They do great diagnostic work to access your vehicle needs and the give options for repair. You will not be disappointed.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such great feedback for us! We love hearing from our clients! We're thrilled you are satisfied with our services and truly understand our mission. Our main goals at Car Doc are honesty, reliability and affordability for our clients. It is our pleasure to be at your service, and we sincerely appreciate the trust you put in us, not only for your business vehicle needs, but your personal car needs as well.

TT
Todd T.
New Ringgold, PA
04/08/2019
Top Notch Service
Great customer service and fast turnaround on repair. Would recommend this garage to anyone looking for a vehicle repair.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Todd! We appreciate your business and the time you took to leave us a review. Thank you!

04/07/2019
Excellent mechanics, never over charges and extremely honest.
We have been taking our cars and trucks to Car Doc Inc since the shop was opened many years ago. the staff is always friendly. Once the work is completed we've never had to return for the same problem. The vehicles are always repaired correctly the first time.

Prior to the work being performed we always get a repair cost amount. If an additional situation arrises we know about it before any additional work is done.

Car Doc deserves my highest recommendation for the quality work that they do.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Mark, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for your business!

Jeep Compass
04/06/2019
Flexible appointments, great service!
Took my wife's 09 Jeep Compass in for inspection and oil change. Less than an hour later, it was done! As always, courteous and efficient service done by Chad and his personable crew.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Ed! We're happy to hear you're happy!

Palmerton, PA
Kia Soul
04/06/2019
Go to Place for Trusted Service
Car Doc has and always will be my go to place for care to all my vehicles. My Kia is new yet I rather go to Car Doc then to the dealer that is close by also. They always are up front about what work needs to be done and how much it will cost. They do the work as quickly as care will allow to get you on your way. And they always are willing to explain what you have questions about.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your trust in us as well as your review.

DV
David V.
GMC Sonoma
04/04/2019
Outstanding as always!!
Came in with multiple challenges with my truck. Chad and his crew dug in and resolved all of them, with their usual outstanding service and reasonable prices. I did not expect to get by with the price they gave me.
5 Stars until there are 6 available.......
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/06/2019

David, thank you for such a fantastic review! We are so glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for your business as well as taking the time to write this. Customers like you make being in business a pleasure! Thank you!

Rafael M.
03/29/2019
Honest and Fair pricing Great work
Can’t say enough about this place, being new in the area, haven’t already taking my wife’s van to two different places. No one was able to figure out what was wrong with it. The last place on Lehigh Drive charged me for looking at it and recommended I drive it till the noise gets louder than bring it back.
I walked in to Car Doc on a Friday met Chad explained to him what was going on with the van and that I had already been to two other garages with no luck. By Saturday they had already called me with what the problem was and the cost to get it fix and offered to have it ready by Monday.
Incredible I was ready to throw in the towel with this van, worried that the motor was damage and it just turned out to be a timing belt problem along with a tension-er issue.
They charged me a very fair price for the repairs, I expected to pay a lot more.
This place and its team are now my cars new place for any maintenance or repair needs.
Thank your car Doc my family appreciate your honesty and fair pricing.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/02/2019

Rafael, we are grateful that you took the time to leave such a kind review and we're so glad you were pleased with your experience. At Car Doc, one of our main goals is to provide our clients with the best value, quality, and reliability you deserve. Your recognition of that means the world to us. It was our absolute pleasure to be at your service and we sincerely appreciate the trust you put in us. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to being at your service in the future.

TW
Tina W.
03/26/2019
Recent service
The guys at Car Doc are great, honest, affordable and always do a great job in a very timely fashion. Would recommend to anyone.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Tina! We appreciate your trust in us!

02/09/2019
Flexible appointments, great service!
Brought my Mazda 6 in for an oil change. 40 minutes later, I was on my way home! Honest, fast, courteous service from a team who respects their clients and will never try to scare them into services they don't need or repairs that aren't necessary.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 02/14/2019