Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Mandi R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/13/2019
The BEST
When it comes to inspection, oil changes, and any major repairs the CAR DOC is the only ones I trust with my only vehicle. They never leave me stranded and are reasonably priced. Some may think "no way" when it comes to trusting a shop, but anytime it comes to the CAR DOC it is "yes way, all the way" with me. Great guys, polite, knowledgeable (all not one) and they clean everything they touch. I really couldn't ask for anything more from these guys. Keep up the fantastic work guys, I appreciate you all!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you, Mandi! We love hearing from our clients and we greatly appreciate your kind words. We are grateful for our wonderful clients and truly value your trust in us.

Julius L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/10/2019
Customer Satisfaction
The employees were courteous, they diagnosed the problem quickly and executed repairs in a timely fashion.
Cost for repairs was competitive with other repair facilities in the area.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the review, Julius! We are happy to be at your service and appreciate your business.

Joseph H.
Suzuki SX4
11/07/2019
Trusted and reliable service
We have been taking our vehicles to CAR-DOC for over 10 years and through several changes of vehicles.
They have always been fair and trustworthy, offering excellent service at a fair price.
Sometime back, we were on the road in Florida, and several warning/check engine lights lit up simultaneously,
we immediately started looking for a local dealer to take the car to for service.
By chance we called CAR-DOC (from Florida) and spoke with Chad, he asked us to describe the problem,
and after listening to our description, he advised that he didn't think we needed to go to the dealer.
He thought it was a minor fuel evap. system leak that did not compromise safety in any way.
He told us he would feel safe driving the vehicle the way it was, and when we had it checked,
Chad was absolutely correct, it was a minor fuel evap. system leak and had no effects on vehicle safety.
We were grateful for Chad taking the time to talk to us and diagnose our problem over the phone, but
even more so for having saved us a trip to the dealer in Florida for what could have been an expensive
diagnosis and repair of a non critical problem.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! It is our pleausre to be at your service, and we were so glad to be of assistance while you were in Florida. Our clients are our biggest asset, and the trust you put in us means the world to us.

CN
Charlie N.
11/03/2019
As always, the best vehicle service in the Valley.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/05/2019

Charlie, thank you! We have the best clients in the Valley! Your kind reviews are greatly appreciated, and your continued loyalty means the world to us!

MV
Mark & Carolyn V.
11/02/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent customer service, and beautifully clean facility. Will go back again!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/05/2019

Mark & Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind compliments and that you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to providing future car care for you.

ST
Stephanie T.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/01/2019
Knowledgeable, fair, and friendly.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Stephanie! We appreciate your review, along with your continued patronage.

10/30/2019
Great Service!
Skilled, courteous service - couldn't ask for more!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Janna! It is our pleasure to be at your service!

John A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/23/2019
Trusted & Honest Work
I brought my truck to Car Doc to get a price and make repairs if possible unfortunately for me there was too much damage to the break lines, the springs and brackets also much more was all rotted out. They told me they couldn't in good conscience make the repairs knowing they would need to fix the same things again down the road. To me that shows Honesty and I would Trust them to make repairs to my other cars I would recommend them to Family & Friends!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/24/2019

John, thank you for your feedback from your visit! We aprreciate that you understand that honesty is our #1 priority at Car Doc. Your trust and recommendation mean the world to us!

Jim P.
10/22/2019
Had an oil change and service for my Prius and inspection for my Ranger PU and service was excellent as always. Have been taking all my vehicles to Chad for 20 years. He is the best.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Jim! We couldn'd do it without clients like you!!

CN
Charlie N.
Jeep Compass
10/20/2019
If someone needs their vehicle serviced, Car Doc is the best in the Valley...Recommend to all my friends....
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/21/2019

Charlie, we appreciate your referrals and you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you!

ED
Edward D.
10/18/2019
As always, courteous and quick service.
Inspection and oil change done thoroughly and efficiently in a very courteous shop. Always a pleasure visiting my friends at Car Doc!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/21/2019

Ed, Its always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for your business and your kind review!

TT
Todd T.
New Ringgold, PA
10/15/2019
Lift kit and alignment
They did a great job with the lift kit and alignment on my truck. I have been going here for years and would recommend this shop to anyone.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Todd! We are glad to hear you're happy, and appreciate your continued loyalty.

Dawn S.
Kutztown, PA
Ford Edge
09/14/2019
Chad and his team are always professional and courteous. They are honest mechanics and won’t overcharge you or talk you into services you don’t need. I drive from Kutztown to Walnutport just for them.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/16/2019

Dawn, We appreciate your loyalty and your review! Thank you!

09/12/2019
fast service
Dependable, fast and honest advise.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!

DN
Dennis N.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/10/2019
other
I over looked an oil change schedule by a few thousand miles & called for an appointment. Chad gave me the next available one which was Monday the 9th of September at 8am! was in and out by 830 ! thanks great work as usual !!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the review, Dennis! It is our pleasure to be at your service!

James F.
09/01/2019
Inspection
Made an appointment via the internet for my car inspection. Within 24 hours I had received back an e-mail confirming my appointment.
On the day of the appointment, I took my car in. Car doc took my car in right away. One bulb replacement and I was complete and back on the road.
Very quick and efficient visit, as well as good price.
Just as important, they pointed out to areas to keep an eye on (brake pads and shocks). They did not try to tell me these were immediate needs so they could do the repairs then and there to pass the inspection, etc. (I have had this happen in other facilities to gouge me).
Will definitely be making a follow up appointment for my brakes at Car Docs.
Top notch service and customer care!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/04/2019

James, thank you so much for telling us about your visit with us! We appreciate your kind words and your continued patronage. It's our pleasure to be at your service, and we look forward to being able to provide you with continued car care in the future.

John A.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/30/2019
Inspection & Oil Change
I had my Mountaineer inspected and oil change they were very quick and clean
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/04/2019

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

ED
Edward D.
Jeep Compass
08/29/2019
Wonderful shop!
Took my 2008 Jeep in for an oil change. Serice was done correctly and efficiently. Always a great experience at Car Doc!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

Ed, we appreciate the review and your continued loyalty! As always, it was a pleasure seeing you.

Stacey H.
Subaru Legacy
08/19/2019
Just checking
Our daughter’s oil light came on that she needed to check the oil level and add some. We sent her to Cardoc to just get it checked to avoid a costly problem later. The guys at Cardoc checked it out and didn’t find a problem- thinking maybe the last oil change she got from a local chain where she lives maybe just didn’t fill high enough. The owner, Chad, suggested when it’s time for inspection in another 2 months she comes back for inspection and they will check the oil usage and if anything looks “off” they will take care of it on the spot. Can’t say enough about them. Love you Cardoc!!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 08/20/2019

Stacey, your review is grately appreciated! It is our pleasure to be at your service!

DN
Dennis N.
Dodge Neon
08/14/2019
rear end noise
In the last few months I had noticed a "clunking" sound from the rear. thought it might have been a strut which it was after the "boys" diagnosed it ! what I dint know was how bad the strut was and in fact both were shot ! needed to replace the whole unit on both sides - Back to normal now ~ guys did an excellent job!!! thanks~
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the review, Dennis!