Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Donald H.
12/15/2018
"Car Doc" Fits
I moved to the Blue Mountain region a few years ago and where I lived previously, I'd used the same auto maintenance and repair shop for going on 30 years. Never thought I'd find a shop to replace the relationship I had before the move, but Car Doc is amazing. Our first visit was to have a recently purchased vintage Toyota "Mini-Winni" motorhome inspected and prepped for a cross country trip to Yellowstone. When I made the appointment, Chad wasn't familiar with these Toyota motor homes, but by the time I dropped it off he had definitely done his homework. He'd learned all about their history, and knew all the "issues" that are particular to them, and he checked ours out to make sure everything would be up to snuff for the coming trip. The trip was great as was the performance of our motor home, and the peace of mind that Car Doc's check up and repairs gave us on the trip turned into peace of mind that we'd found a new auto maintenance and repair shop as good as the one I'd trusted for thirty years.

Since then Car Doc has taken care of our Mini-Winni and our other two daily drivers, both for routine maintenance and repairs and for unexpected breakdowns. Every time you go there, you get a thorough explanation on the work done, as well as a comprehensive report on the general condition of the vehicle, with advice on what to expect or take care of "down the road." And dealing with Chad ourselves and seeing him deal with other customers, it's very evident that he knows that keeping vehicles on the road and running well is one of the biggest challenges many people have in life next to keeping a roof over their heads, especially when an unexpected breakdown happens. Car Doc is like having someone on your side who really loves what they do and cares about you and your vehicles. Definitely worth of five stars!

Stacey H.
Mazda 3
11/28/2018
Car inspection
On time and friendly staff- not to mention the free coffee while I wait! Thank you cardoc for getting me in and out in no time!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Stacey! It was our pleasure!

DF
Daniel F.
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2018
Amazing service as always!
I’ve been coming here for 10 years and never once had an issue. This time I really goofed with my car and missed several oil changes. They took care of everything and politely let me know my mistake. They were very polite and understood things happen. Just another example of how they truly understand the customer.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/20/2018

Daniel, we are glad to be at your service! We appreciate your kind words and your continued loyalty.

ED
Edward D.
Lehighton, PA
11/17/2018
As always, courteous and quick service.
Took my Mazda in for new tires, inspection, and oil change. The services were done quickly and at a very good price, too!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/20/2018

Ed, we greatly appreciate that you always take time out of your schedule to leave such thoughtful comments for us. We love to hear from you! Thank you for your continued loyalty.

Michael B.
Schnecksville, PA
11/15/2018
Outstanding work and customer service.
very attentive to customers
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our clients are our biggest asset and we truly appreciate your loyalty.

Ralph B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/13/2018
Super Fine Service
Knowledge, expert service, Chad keeps my '07 running like new.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/14/2018

Ralph, thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate that you always take the time out of your busy schedule to leave a thoughtful comment. We are truly thankful to have you as a client and for your continued loyalty.

Mandi R.
Palmerton, PA
11/10/2018
Continues to be the BEST!
Just an amazing crew, and a very clean garage. Been utilizing Chad for almost 15 years now and he has never disappointed. Thank You Guys, I am so appreciative of honest men that give solid advice to keep costs at a minimum.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for such a gracious review, Mandi! Your words describe our misson perfectly and we are so thankful for your loyalty.

Kent S.
Laurys Station, PA
11/06/2018
Excellent, flexible, and friendly service as usual!
From scheduling to performing the maintenance, and being flexible with pickup time, Chad and team continue to set the bar for quality, convenient car care. After so many years of exemplary service, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else! Thanks Car Doc!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Kent, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! It is our pleasure to be at your service. We are so glad you understand our mission and we grately appreciate your continued loyaly with us.

Jim P.
11/03/2018
Chad,
As usual, great service and work.
Thanks
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you, Jim! It is our pleasure and we truly appreciate your loyalty and trust!

KF
Kelly F.
Schnecksville, PA
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/29/2018
Customer Service
Their attention to detail was tremendous.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the kind compliment, Kelly! It was a pleasure to meet you! We truly appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review and put your trust in our service.

James K.
Germansville, PA
Honda Civic Si
10/27/2018
Awesome place
Chad is great. By far the best garage I’ve ever been to and even went out of his way meeting me after hrs due to my work schedule. Very honest and would recommend to everyone!!!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/02/2018

James, it is our pleasure! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your words were greatly appreciated and we are thrilled you are happy with our service!

CN
Charlie N.
10/22/2018
Best service you can always count on.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Charlie! We appreciate you!

KA
Keith A.
Lehighton, PA
Chevrolet Corvette
10/18/2018
Knowledgeable, informed, pleasent staff
Take good care of the vehicles in a timely manner.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Keith! We greatly appreciate it!

Mary Ann D.
Bethlehem, PA
10/16/2018
Great service, helpful
I have been using Car Doc Services for several years and they have been helpful and accommodating to provide me service. I have had several emergencies that they have taken care of in the past and got me back on the road in record time. They have also provided consult when I had concerns and needed a second opinion. I would recommend them to friends or family for car repairs.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/17/2018

Mary Ann, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure to be at your service! We appreciate your loyalty and taking time to leave a review.

GH
George H.
Jim Thorpe, PA
10/06/2018
Great place
The only place I will take my vehicle
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/08/2018

Thnak you George. That means a lot to us!

MV
Mark V.
10/04/2018
New Customer's First Service
We were referred to CarDoc by a trusted friend. We were impressed by the clean facility, professional staff, thorough explanation of service, and prompt completion of work. We also found the pricing to be fair. Overall a great experience!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/04/2018

Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Greatly appreciated! It was our pleasure to meet you!

EM
Erin M.
09/29/2018
Great place!
Great people. Great service. Always top notch!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Erin! We appreciate your review!

CN
Charlie N.
Jeep Patriot
09/29/2018
Prompt - Courteous - Professional....
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Charlie! We greatly appreciate your reviews and your loyal patronage!

Ralph B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/17/2018
The BEST
Expert work. Fair price. Great staff
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/17/2018

Appreciate your review Ralph! Thank you.

DN
Dennis N.
Dodge Neon
09/14/2018
short visit
I had scheduled an oil change and was completed within a half hour ~ couldn't be more please !
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Dennis! We appreciate your continued loyalty!