Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Chevrolet
04/18/2019
Inspection
Great staff and service as always. Would recommend this place to anyone.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Todd! We apreciate your business and your kind review!

MU
Maisha U.
Dodge Nitro
04/08/2019
Car Doc does honest and thorough work
CarDoc takes care of my business and personal car needs. They do great diagnostic work to access your vehicle needs and the give options for repair. You will not be disappointed.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such great feedback for us! We love hearing from our clients! We're thrilled you are satisfied with our services and truly understand our mission. Our main goals at Car Doc are honesty, reliability and affordability for our clients. It is our pleasure to be at your service, and we sincerely appreciate the trust you put in us, not only for your business vehicle needs, but your personal car needs as well.

04/08/2019
Top Notch Service
Great customer service and fast turnaround on repair. Would recommend this garage to anyone looking for a vehicle repair.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Todd! We appreciate your business and the time you took to leave us a review. Thank you!

ME
Mark E.
Allentown, PA
04/07/2019
Excellent mechanics, never over charges and extremely honest.
We have been taking our cars and trucks to Car Doc Inc since the shop was opened many years ago. the staff is always friendly. Once the work is completed we've never had to return for the same problem. The vehicles are always repaired correctly the first time.

Prior to the work being performed we always get a repair cost amount. If an additional situation arrises we know about it before any additional work is done.

Car Doc deserves my highest recommendation for the quality work that they do.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Mark, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for your business!

04/06/2019
Flexible appointments, great service!
Took my wife's 09 Jeep Compass in for inspection and oil change. Less than an hour later, it was done! As always, courteous and efficient service done by Chad and his personable crew.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Ed! We're happy to hear you're happy!

Palmerton, PA
Kia Soul
04/06/2019
Go to Place for Trusted Service
Car Doc has and always will be my go to place for care to all my vehicles. My Kia is new yet I rather go to Car Doc then to the dealer that is close by also. They always are up front about what work needs to be done and how much it will cost. They do the work as quickly as care will allow to get you on your way. And they always are willing to explain what you have questions about.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your trust in us as well as your review.

DV
David V.
GMC Sonoma
04/04/2019
Outstanding as always!!
Came in with multiple challenges with my truck. Chad and his crew dug in and resolved all of them, with their usual outstanding service and reasonable prices. I did not expect to get by with the price they gave me.
5 Stars until there are 6 available.......
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/06/2019

David, thank you for such a fantastic review! We are so glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for your business as well as taking the time to write this. Customers like you make being in business a pleasure! Thank you!

Rafael M.
03/29/2019
Honest and Fair pricing Great work
Can’t say enough about this place, being new in the area, haven’t already taking my wife’s van to two different places. No one was able to figure out what was wrong with it. The last place on Lehigh Drive charged me for looking at it and recommended I drive it till the noise gets louder than bring it back.
I walked in to Car Doc on a Friday met Chad explained to him what was going on with the van and that I had already been to two other garages with no luck. By Saturday they had already called me with what the problem was and the cost to get it fix and offered to have it ready by Monday.
Incredible I was ready to throw in the towel with this van, worried that the motor was damage and it just turned out to be a timing belt problem along with a tension-er issue.
They charged me a very fair price for the repairs, I expected to pay a lot more.
This place and its team are now my cars new place for any maintenance or repair needs.
Thank your car Doc my family appreciate your honesty and fair pricing.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 04/02/2019

Rafael, we are grateful that you took the time to leave such a kind review and we're so glad you were pleased with your experience. At Car Doc, one of our main goals is to provide our clients with the best value, quality, and reliability you deserve. Your recognition of that means the world to us. It was our absolute pleasure to be at your service and we sincerely appreciate the trust you put in us. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to being at your service in the future.

TW
Tina W.
03/26/2019
Recent service
The guys at Car Doc are great, honest, affordable and always do a great job in a very timely fashion. Would recommend to anyone.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Tina! We appreciate your trust in us!

02/09/2019
Flexible appointments, great service!
Brought my Mazda 6 in for an oil change. 40 minutes later, I was on my way home! Honest, fast, courteous service from a team who respects their clients and will never try to scare them into services they don't need or repairs that aren't necessary.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Ed!

Jim P.
01/30/2019
New Battery
Chad,
As always, your excellent quick emergency service in replacing a battery and checking that the electrical system is working properly is very much appreciated. Thanks
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you sir, we are happy to help and appreciate your loyalty.

CN
Charlie N.
01/28/2019
As always a trip to Car Doc is always a good trip..Excellent workmanship and professional.
Recommend to everyone looking for a ,mechanic you can trust......
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Charlie. We appreciate your business as well as your review!

Jim P.
01/25/2019
Have been going to Chad for 20 years and the service and quality of work continues to be the best.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Jim!

Andreas, PA
Jeep Liberty
12/30/2018
Highly recommend Car Doc for all you automotive service.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the review and recommendation!

12/30/2018
Flexible appointments, great service!
Brought my wife's car in for an acceleration issue. The issue was quickly diagnosed as simply a dirty air filter. They did not try to upsell me to other services for the issue as the dealer would have. Chad and his team will never try to add on services that you don't need, and I fully trust them for any service that I may need.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Ed. We appreciate your business!

12/21/2018
Inspection
Highly recommended you stop here. The staff is always nice, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Would not take my vehicle any other place than here.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the kind review Todd! We truly appreciate your trust in our services and the gracious referrals.

CN
Charlie N.
12/20/2018
Always a 5 star review.....
As always you can count on a job well done............Recommended to everyone who wants great auto service.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much Charlie! We love hearing from you and we appreciate the trust you put in us to service your vehicles!

Donald H.
12/15/2018
"Car Doc" Fits
I moved to the Blue Mountain region a few years ago and where I lived previously, I'd used the same auto maintenance and repair shop for going on 30 years. Never thought I'd find a shop to replace the relationship I had before the move, but Car Doc is amazing. Our first visit was to have a recently purchased vintage Toyota "Mini-Winni" motorhome inspected and prepped for a cross country trip to Yellowstone. When I made the appointment, Chad wasn't familiar with these Toyota motor homes, but by the time I dropped it off he had definitely done his homework. He'd learned all about their history, and knew all the "issues" that are particular to them, and he checked ours out to make sure everything would be up to snuff for the coming trip. The trip was great as was the performance of our motor home, and the peace of mind that Car Doc's check up and repairs gave us on the trip turned into peace of mind that we'd found a new auto maintenance and repair shop as good as the one I'd trusted for thirty years.

Since then Car Doc has taken care of our Mini-Winni and our other two daily drivers, both for routine maintenance and repairs and for unexpected breakdowns. Every time you go there, you get a thorough explanation on the work done, as well as a comprehensive report on the general condition of the vehicle, with advice on what to expect or take care of "down the road." And dealing with Chad ourselves and seeing him deal with other customers, it's very evident that he knows that keeping vehicles on the road and running well is one of the biggest challenges many people have in life next to keeping a roof over their heads, especially when an unexpected breakdown happens. Car Doc is like having someone on your side who really loves what they do and cares about you and your vehicles. Definitely worth of five stars!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Don, we can't thank you enough for your very kind review! We absolutely love hearing from our clients, and we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with our services. It is truly our pleasure to be at your service, and we appreciate that you completely understand our mission at Car Doc. You as a cllient, and your continued loyalty mean the world to us! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

Stacey H.
Mazda 3
11/28/2018
Car inspection
On time and friendly staff- not to mention the free coffee while I wait! Thank you cardoc for getting me in and out in no time!
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Stacey! It was our pleasure!

DF
Daniel F.
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2018
Amazing service as always!
I’ve been coming here for 10 years and never once had an issue. This time I really goofed with my car and missed several oil changes. They took care of everything and politely let me know my mistake. They were very polite and understood things happen. Just another example of how they truly understand the customer.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 11/20/2018

Daniel, we are glad to be at your service! We appreciate your kind words and your continued loyalty.