Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

TG
Thomas G.
Slatington, PA
07/27/2017
they are very thorough and try to keep costs down if possible
Chad and everyone there are very professional and accommodating to their clients
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you, Thomas! We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty!

Donna P.
Slatedale, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/11/2016
very reliable
I can count on car doc to give me an appointment as soon as possible and the service is done correctly

Subaru Impreza
01/14/2015
Thorough
Always pleased with the thorough job. The car is a Subaru Legacy Outback and Not an Impreza! Never took this survey before when it came to my inbox because I thought it was for a different car that wasn't mine. I never owned an Impreza.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 01/15/2015

Thank you. We appreciate you calling our attention to the glitch in the system. We will address the specific information error and correct it in your records.

Megan M.
12/30/2012
Efficient and Customer Service Oriented
I placed my appointment online. Chad was prompt with a response and got me in right away (with little notice). He accommodated my schedule and promised to have my car back within 1 1/2 hours. I was happy to wait as he was so kind to squeeze in my oil change and inspection with little time to spare (and this was my first visit!).
To my surprise, he was finished 1/2 hours ahead of schedule. I was in and out in a jiffy.
He was honest with my status report and didn't try to oversell me on anything. I can appreciate this as a woman who needs to trust in her mechanic.
Great Job CarDoc!

Mazda 3
05/30/2012
Customer Review
A bit pricey at $600+ , but well worth it.
Vehicle pulls slightly to the right after repair however, Car-Doc has always stood behind their work and has always made it right in the past. Would recommend Car-Doc without hesitation.
Chad O. from Car Doc, Inc. responded on 06/07/2012
Price is relative to the work performed. Four Z rated 17 inch performance tires will tend to be a bit pricey which is why we always include the mounting, balancing, wheel alignment, and disposal at no additional charge. As always, if there is an issue with the work performed, we will be happy to correct the problem at no additional cost to the customer.

05/30/2012
Customer Review
Service has been as promised or better.