Business Solutions

Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
HW
Hayward W.
04/10/2022
Excellence in customer service!
Danielle and Khaliyah are very Courteous. They make you feel at home while in the waiting area and give you frequent updates. The mechanic found my problem...

03/30/2022
Efficient service
I recently brought my car into the Hall Hyundai dealership in Elizabeth City for a routine check up. I was not pressured to spend money on other services...

03/29/2022
Cheaper than I expected.
The repairs did not cost as much as I had thought. Another mechanic had given me a much higher quote.

03/26/2022
Very helpful
The staff was very friendly and helpful I will be returning back to them when I need anything done to my vehicle

03/17/2022
Great friendly service
Always very welcoming and fast quality service