Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

EH
Elbert H.
Camden, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Car repair
Great service Department
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Lucy M.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Rescore
I came back to rescore the survey because the concern and the approach that I received was very positive. So much so that it made an impact on how I feel about the service center.

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Salespeople are very friendly. I highly recommend Lindale he is very polite, friendly person. Service department Ms. Danielle is a very good listener and truly tries to accommodate your needs. Pricing for maintenance needs some work, highly overpriced for Routine oil change, tire rotation and inspections.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/03/2021

I am sorry to see that we did not deliver a 5 star visit. I have left you a voicemail and would like to talk to you and see what I can do to help!! We appreciate your business and would like to earn it back. I can be reached at 252-331-7119. Thank you and i look forward to talking with you.

AH

Camden, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I always get quick, friendly service.

MA
Mary A.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Showed up for an recall appointment, which was scheduled for another date (due to a miscommunication with the scheduling person), and they were able to work me in and did it in a very short amount of time. Was so glad that I did not have to come back on a different day because I live a hour plus away.

Robert G.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent work, bit pricey, could do better on price at local repair shop.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for the great review. We do have specials on our website that may help in the future!! Also don't forget our Hall rewards program that you earn 5% back on everything you spend here. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Sarah S.
Roper, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service all around
The process was professional from start to finish. Honest and helpful
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/20/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Best Dealership Ever!!
This is by far the best Hyundai Dealership you could go to. The Service team is Excellent!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/05/2021

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Rhonda S.
South Mills, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Service Department Review
Danielle and her coworkers are great! Always helpful and provide frequent updates on vehicle status!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/01/2021

Thanks for the great review and comments!  We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

GO
Gwendolyn O.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service

03/23/2021 Category: Service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your visit didn't go as expected. We appreciate your business and strive to deliver every customer a 5 star visit.  I have left you a voicemail and would like to see what I can do to help. You can reach me at 252-331-7119. Thank you and hope you have a great week.

NN
Nancy N.
Kitty Hawk, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2021 Category: Service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/23/2021

I am sorry to see your visit did go well with us. We appreicate your business and strive to make sure every customer has a 5 star visit with us. Our general manager David Shope called and left a voicemail yesterday about your visit. We would love to see what we could do to help with your concerns.  You can reach me at 252-331-7119. Thank you.

James G.
Hertford, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service
Customer oriented service department
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

EH
Ella H.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service Representatives are right there to assist you in whatever your needs are. The wait time for my automobile service was reasonable. They treat you with great respect and kindness. They are also very knowledgeable about the services.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

WW
William W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Took care of all issues and worked with my schedule
Very pleased
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/05/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!!

Suzanne H.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Your employees and the great service!
I have been impressed with every person I have come in contact with at Hall Hyundai, from the moment we first walked in the door just over one year ago. Thank you for your extraordinary customer care.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for great review and kind words!! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!!