Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Moyock, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Short wait time and good customer service
Short wait time and good customer service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great weekend!!

John L.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
I HAVE HAD MY HYUNDAI SERVICED HERE SEVERAL TIMES. EACH TIME IT HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I WAS IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE RECOMMENDATIONS THEY MADE FOR MY VEHICLE WERE PERFECT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWESOME!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/20/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you. Hope you have a awesome week!

2011 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service is awesome
We have always had great service from Hall Ford/Hyundai
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome dealership!!
Always friendly and easy to deal with
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.

Debra W.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Great service as usual!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks for the great review! Always a pleasure to see you!

Deanna M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
The customer service has greatly improved over the years. The service advisors are very understanding to the customer's needs and do what they can to make the visit as painless and affordable as possible. I used to dread coming in for service but now I don't mind as much. Keep up the great work!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/13/2018

PB
Pamela B.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Everything was done well
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is great
Everyone is great and service is awesome. The sales guys make it pleasant while I am there too. Especially the manager David. He really is the best and they are lucky to have him. If it waskt for him I probably wouldn't of bought or serviced there. Give him a raise!!!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the great review!! We do have the best employees!! We appreciate your business and hope you have a fantastic weekend!

RP
Richard P.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service visit.
Great customer service. Kept me informed with the new phone app.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey. We appreciate your business!

Hobbsville, NC
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Was able to drop my car off earlier than scheduled and shortly after I arrived back the car was done
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/05/2018

Edenton, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Title required by this survey
There is no need to post this reply to your survey, nor permission to do so given. The only reason I completed this survey is to try to stop the incessant messages asking for feedback. Thus, right now I'll say no to the recommendation question in spite of the fact that I'm generally happy with the service. My gosh, it was only an oil change.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you are receiving an excessive amount of emails. We will work on that! We appreciate your business!

NS
Nicholas S.
Camden, NC
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Amanda is great!
Deal with Amanda, I can’t compare her to other service specialist there, as I never wanted to work without her, she has been an absolute pleasure to deal with while I was utilizing this dealership. Really, when it boils down to it everyone there is worth doing business with.

VP
Vicki P.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
My service rep - Amanda
Always informed and treated professionally!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

South Mills, NC
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The best
This unfortunately and fortunately my second visit to this auto body shop in one year. They are simply the best. Liberty and Darryl are so friendly and professional. They put me at ease and made the whole process stress free. I hope I won’t be back, but glad to know that they’re here if I need anything else done with my vehicle. Thanks to crew at Hall Ford Hyundai auto body shop.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/24/2018

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service and mechanic service
Na
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/22/2018

RN
Randall N.
Nags Head, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Staff is courteous and professional and keeps you updated on progress of service being performed.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/15/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week.

Michele W.
Shawboro, NC
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe
Always receive professional services and great repair pricing with Hall.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week!

Linda S.
Sunbury, NC
05/11/2018 Category: Service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

Edenton, NC
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people. Willingness to explain any concerns
I enjoy working with the people. A pleasant environment at the dealership.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!