Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

ED
Edward D.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Care
I needed a tire that was not in stock and they ordered it and had it next day and completed my inspection. Fast, friendly, and clean care of car. Go see Megan Craft for the best customer service and a friendly smile! She is a real customer service expert.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week!

IM
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/17/2019

HK
Henry K.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Took car in for service on a SAT. Got there and checked in. Was told between an hour and a half to an hour and 45 min. Was done in an hour and twenty. Everything was taken care of.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend.

GV
Gary V.
Kitty Hawk, NC
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The Purchase experience was GREAT. Service I'm not happy with.
Great purchase experience. And follow up by the sales person.

Service Dept. Not too sure about. Got my name and the car being brought in for service wrong on the invoice. Then issue with trying to get the NAV updated. Told it was up to date, but in contacting MapNsoft see that the car's system is version 11 and should be the current 2019 version 13.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear your visit with our service department did not go well. I left you a voice mail Tuesday June 4th to discuss your Navigation concerns. I would love to talk with you about your concerns and see what I can do to help. Please call me at 252-331-7119 at your earliest convenience.

Kill Devil Hills, NC
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Had my tires rotated, oil changed, and inspection....left my car and was ready when promised.

Bonnie B.
Currituck, NC
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Lol chznge.
Good and fast work, comfortable waiting area.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/07/2019

GV
Gerald V.
Jarvisburg, NC
06/05/2019 Category: Service
service department review
very good service, prompt, friendly
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/05/2019

Moyock, NC
05/31/2019 Category: Service
oil change
they are fast and friendly
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

AC
Anita C.
Coinjock, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Service was fast and efficient. Thank you.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Robert M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/27/2019 Category: Service
It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!
Excellent service and facility. Friendly and courteous staff. Above average value!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week!

05/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Great service reps.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week!

BD
Billy D.
Moyock, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Service was timely and service personnel were very friendly!

DF
David F.
South Mills, NC
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Meghan is a great service representative
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Have a great week!

MA
Miguel A.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
I needed a new engine after my crank bearing failure and I was just outside the extended warranty... Hyundai still agreed to replace my engine at no cost! Thanks guys!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.

PS
Peter S.
Merry Hill, NC
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Competant people up front and fairly fast service when you are waiting.
I already knew the diagnosis from a computer check of the check engine light coming on sporadically and it was confirmed. Apparently the gate in the turbo part of my 2.0T is not serviceable--just replace the sensor which I did not do. No worries, I will return when I have a more serious problems in the future.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/22/2019

Sandra C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
We called for service and were given an appointment within an appropriate amount of time. Our service was handled efficiently and professionally. The service department employs people who know the vehicles.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Hall Ford/Hyundai in Elizabeth City is the only place I would ever take my vehicle to have any repairs done. The staff is awesome!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for the great review! We have the best customers!! Thank you and have a great week!

Virginia Beach, VA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Kkk
No comments
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business.

TK
Terrance K.
South Mills, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Wirk!!
Awesome work, like new!! My vehicle was ready earlier than originally planned and the customer service was spot on!! What can we do for you!! Thank you Hyundai!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/17/2019

LT
Lucy & Larry T.
05/14/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE
DISSATISFIED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TIME TAKEN TO COMPLETE A REGULAR OIL CHANGE