Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

RP
Richard P.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service provided was efficient and quick. Staff was professional and polite. Highly recommend using this dealership for your service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for speaking with me yesterday. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Michele W.
Shawboro, NC
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Hall Auto Elizabeth City
Customer service is excellent and the services performed are professional and on time.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Bobby S.
Shiloh, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceeded My Expectations!
My car would not start, was towed in and I was at their mercy but Hall Hyundai quickly diagnosed my problem which was only fouled spark plugs. They recommended fuel system cleaning in addition and were always up front about the cost of service. I could not ask for better customer service and plan to continue having all of my vehicles serviced at Hall Hyundai in Elizabeth City.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business as always!! Stay safe!

TG
Thomas G.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you stay safe in the storm.

LF
Larry F.
Corolla, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Dissatified
Major repair completed -- excellent. Request to diagnose front inoperable windshield washer -- unacceptable. Follow up visit at another Hyundai confirmed my assessment -- hoses not attached to washer motor confirmed and repaired for $65. Hall Hyundai indicated washer motor needed to be replaced at an estimate of $250, this in addition to the $89.95 diagnosis charge. REQUEST refund of the diagnosis charge of $89.95.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/11/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. I am going to do some research on your concerns and I will be contacting you to help with this. We appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Review
Great customer service!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you stay safe during the storm.

James H.
Kitty Hawk, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
People
Good people make a good business. Hall has them
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

Rachel C.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Nice People
Very fast service. Easy to set up appointments. Employees are very nice. I will use them again for future service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks for the great review and nice comments. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

SE
Selena E.
Gatesville, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Josh & KJ were AWESOME!!!
Josh & KJ were AWESOME!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business!

Hertford, NC
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Hall Hyundai Review
Amy Parker continues to provide excellent Customer Service with a prompt turn around on my service needs. I continue to recommend Hall Hyundai for everyone’s service needs!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the great review! We have the best customers. Have a great week!

KH
Kathleen H.
Southern Shores, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen Hess
Very friendly, very efficient.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Moble M.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Personnel very helpful
The Dealership deserves a 5 rating.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

BP
Barbara P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The employee
All the emplyoee are knowledgeable and are able to assist you.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks for the great review. Always great to see you. Hope you have a great week!

NT
Nannette T.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Car Service
Professional, timely, knowledgeable,
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

James L.
Hertford, NC
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quality service.
No hassell service is important to me. I know what I want and what I need. There is no pressure and I appreciate that. The staff is readily available to answer my questions and provide the service. Thanks.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/13/2018

South Mills, NC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Associates very helpful
Very on point great customer service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

VP
Vicki P.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Great as always.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

IM
Isaiah M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Will return
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the review! Hope you have a great week!!

2011 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Did an awesome repair job!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business!

PC
Patty C.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Good service and great people
Easy to schedule
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!!