Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Ronald S.
Tyner, NC
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and professional.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Michael M.
Shawboro, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
The incident involving the Sonata engine dying on a busy highway with my wife driving to work was highly disturbing and could have ended in a serious crash. Fortunately she handled the situation quite well and avoided serious consequence to herself and the car. Our experience was inconvenience which in retrospect, we are thankful for that outcome. The dealership was superb and Megan, our service advisor, was outstanding. She communicated quickly and accurately and made our experience a good one. The dealership is lucky to have her on staff. Overall, Hyundai handled the engine failure quickly and professionally and to this moment we are very satisfied. We are seriously concerned that there is no recall for the engine failure or notification. If no one has died as a consequence of this failure, then it is just dumb luck!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review and comments! We are are sorry that your wife had to experience this with the car. But we are happy to hear that your visit with us went well. Please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. We appreciate your business and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Joyce P.
Norton, MA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
While on vacation
While on vacation on the Outer Banks of NC we had a problem with my 16 Sonata. Megan in the service area of Hall Ford/Hyundai took very good care of us. She arranged for a rental and we were on our way with only a small hic cup in our vacation. They had the car for 2 weeks but I was confident the job was bei g done right.
The question was asked, how likely would it be I would return to Hall for my next service. Well, we live in Massachusetts so it wont happen for any upcoming service, but we hope to move to the area next year and I will definitely make this my new dealership

Joyce Prescott
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/10/2018

THANK YOU for the great review! We appreciate your business and so happy to hear your visit went well!

KF
Kathryn F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Glad Ford and Hyundai in EC split!
I have let the dealership in EC service my car before and I was not impressed. I was off of work 26 Oct 2018 and decided to give them another try. Glad I did. I believe they are on their way to being a 5 star dealership now that they split with Ford. I was glad to see the new lobby. They had me in and out. Everyone was friendly. I will go back.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and happy to hear your visit went well!

Chesapeake, VA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service dept always very accommodating
Always great service, on time and great people
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

BK
Barbara K.
Hertford, NC
Good Service - Timely done when you have an appointment
The personnel is always pleasant and friendly. I do think if you buy a car from a dealer the tire rotation should be FREE.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! Always great to see you. Hope you have a great week!

Sandra B.
Friendly and knowledgable staff
Fast, accurate, competitive pricing
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience. This is the best dealership in Elizabeth City!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for great review! We appreciate your business!

MJ
Mary J.
Barco, NC
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The people, customer service & atmosphere.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Easy. Thanks
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business!

Hobbsville, NC
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Price
I got my tires rotated and oil changed at a good deal.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend.

Chesapeake, VA
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service but building needs updating
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

Hertford, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The receptionist was very patient and helpful
The new building is nice
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

KP
Kenton P.
Merry Hill, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
the service is always great
always well informed every time I visit
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

YM
Yesica M.
Nags Head, NC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Updates!!!
Was totally confused when I got there. It had been a few months since I last went and there had been some major changes. The service department is know on the other side. I went inside the dealership and asked where i needed to go. As I was heading out, a gentlemen by the name of Lindell asked if I would like for him to take my car around and directed me to the service department from inside the building. That there is excellent customer service. He saved the customer trouble and time in having to do all that. As I got to the service department i was really impressed with the changes. When going there you actually pull your car up to the service department and the glass garage door opens for you to pull up and drop your car off. John who was the representive that was helping me was very pleasant. He was able to answer my questions and was nice enough to walk me to my car so I could get my daughters bag that I had left in the car while it was getting serviced.

I loved the waiting area they now have while your car is getting serviced. It has a long table with tablets so customers can use. An area for the kids, which i really appreciated the gentlemen who hooked up the TV and told us were welcome to go and sit there while we were waiting. The lady who was at the reception area was very nice, she helped with getting us chairs to the kids area so we could sit. They have an area where coffee and cold water is served. The restrooms are really nice and very clean.

I have to say I was really impressed with the customer service starting from Lindell. It made waiting not so terrible and they did not take too long. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. The new changes that have been made to the place are wonderful. The only other place that I can think of that was similiar to this and with such great customer service was when I had to take my sister to get her car serviced at Mercedes-Benz. I remember telling her how nice they were and how nice the place was. I have to say my experience with this hyundai dealership was exactly like that. Thank you!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! So glad to hear your visit went well! We appreciate your business!

Moyock, NC
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is great and they let you know what is going on with your car
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for great review and comments. We appreciate your business!

Grandy, NC
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

SD
Sherri D.
Moyock, NC
Great
Excellent, tks
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. Hope you have a great week!

Sean M.
Camden, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Convienient and fast service!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week.

DF
David F.
South Mills, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
2nd chance
Amanda and Hall Ford have gone above and beyond to resolve the issue.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Failure to fix the rpoblem
Fix problems in a single visit
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for speaking with us today. We will recheck the vehicle on Wednesday and try and get this resolved. Thank you for your patience.