4.6

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

KW
Kim W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Over charged
Do not go for an oil change, you will be charged an additional fee of 29.99 for a customary tire rotation. Never have I been charged for a tire rotation with an oil change. On top of it my tires were over inflated. 81.68 for an oil change and tire rotation.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/22/2019

I'm sorry to read that your visit did not go as expected. We strive for a 5 star visit with all our customer and I apolgize we failed to deliver that. I will be in contact with you to see what I can do to help. Thank you

2019 Hyundai Accent
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Woman that takes pictures of the car
I bought my Hyundai brand new off the lot from ford/ Hyundai. My first complaint is it’s always over an hour just for an oil change. My second complaint is the woman who takes the pictures of your car before going into service was rude and inconsiderate and because of her actions I won’t be returning for any of my services done to the car. Lastly I asked about getting a basic detail done and asked if it’s free of discounted from buying my car new from them and I was told the wash is free but it’s 29.99 for the vacuum and it could take up to two hours plus at least 45minutes for the oil change so I opted out instead of waiting 3 hours at Hyundai on my day off.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/02/2019

I'm sorry to hear your visit did not go well. We strive to make sure every customer is happy when leaving us. I'm sorry that we failed to deliver that. If I can help with anything related to this visit or future visits, please call me, Amy Parker at 252-331-7119. Thank you for your feedback and we do appreciate your business.

LT
Lucy & Larry T.
05/14/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE
DISSATISFIED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TIME TAKEN TO COMPLETE A REGULAR OIL CHANGE

LT
Lucy T.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TAKING TOO MUCH TIME TO COMPLETE REGULAR OIL CHANGE
VERY DISSATISFIED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE RECEIVED AND TIME TAKEN FOR A REGULAR OIL CHANGE
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for speaking with me the other day. I would like to apologize again for your inconvenience. We would never intentionally keep you here longer then needed. Hopefully offering your next service for free helps for the inconvenience. I have left you another voice mail to discuss your concerns again. Please feel free to call me at you earliest convenience. 252-331-7119

DF
David F.
South Mills, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/06/2018 Category: Service
2nd chance
Amanda and Hall Ford have gone above and beyond to resolve the issue.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Failure to fix the rpoblem
Fix problems in a single visit
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for speaking with us today. We will recheck the vehicle on Wednesday and try and get this resolved. Thank you for your patience.

CF
Charles F.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Service dept tells you what they can't do.
Very poor service dept.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. As I explained yesterday, unfortunately we could not find any fault with the AM radio in your vehicle. We compared 2 other like vehicles on the same AM station and got the same static results. Other stations were able to be heard on the AM setting though. We want every customer to leave us feeling like they had a 5 star visit. I apologize that you feel we did not deliver the best service possible. We do appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend.

Millers Creek, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Would not address issues at all
Took car in with random check engine light, poor idle and shutting off. Dealer would not even attempt service even with stored trouble codes. Absolutely unacceptable.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/10/2018

I am sorry to hear that your visit did not go as expected with us. Unfortunately with only history codes in the system and no symptoms found, we can not proceed with any part replacement. We would never intentionally send you or your vehicle on the road with concerns. I am sorry that the vehicles concerns reoccurred, but glad to hear that the other dealer was able to verify the concerns. Again I apologize for your inconvenience.

Moyock, NC
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Overcharge for basic services
$80 for an oil change and tire rotation.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am sorry that you feel you were overcharged on the reqeusted maintenance you received on your vehicle. As I explained, we do offer many coupons and discounts on our website that can be used in the future. Please call me if I can be of any assistance in the future. 252-331-7119

WJ
William J.
Shawboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/27/2018 Category: Service
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP. THIS WAS THE WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVERY HAD WHEN BUYING A NEW CAR. SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS SLOW IN FINISHING THEIR WORK ON MY CAR AND RETURNED TO ME LATER THAN EXPECTED.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/28/2018

I'm sorry to see that your visit with us did not go as expected. I do see that there was 2 recalls that we let you know about when bringing in your vehicle. Unfortunately those alone take a little under two hours to complete. I am sorry we were not able to meet your requested pick up time. We strive to make every visit a 5 star visit and again I apologize that we failed. If I can help with this matter, please feel free to call me, Amy Parker  at 252-331-7719. Thank you and we do appreciate your business.

Columbia, NC
02/25/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Service was bad. Will not return.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/28/2018

I am sorry to hear about your inconvenience on your visit here. We strive to make every customers visit the best possible. Unfortunatly our computers went down and we could not  complete your factory recalls in a satisfactory time. We tried to communicate that information to you as soon as possible and offered a ride to local businesses while trying to fix problem.  Again we are sorry for you inconvenience and hope you have a great week.

Samuel B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2017 Category: Service
They made our apartment with Honda to start with, wrong dealership,charged me for tire balance and theyou did not do it@
Poor
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/21/2017

I am sorry to hear about your recent visit. I know we already  have a refund in process for you on the tire rotation.  But I would like to talk to you and apologize for your inconvenience. I have called and left you a message tonight. Please give me a call when you have a minute, so I can try and resolve your concerns. Thank you and we do appreciate your business! Amy Parker 252-331-7119

AP
Alysha P.
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Horrible place
Horrible place.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/19/2017

I'm sorry to hear your visit with us didn't go well. The technician was still working on your vehicle when you came in. The diagnosis was completed and he was working on your estimate for repairs. We strive to make every customers service visits go well and I apologize that we fell short. I would love to speak with you  to try and help with your concerns. Please feel free to call me if I can help. Amy Parker 252-331-7119. I hope you have a great weekend.

Andre S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Satisfied
My customer service issue was completely resolved and I was totally pleased and content about the resolution. Hall Hyandai of Elizabeth City did the right thing, responded promptly and made another satisfied customer out of me. Thanks Amy.

03/03/2017 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/06/2017

I am sorry you had a bad experience visiting our service department. I would like to talk to you about your visit and see if there is anything I can help with. I will be calling you today. We strive to make sure all of all customers leave happy. If I miss you when I call today, you can reach me at 252-331-7119. Thank you, Amy Parker

AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I will be assisting with part of the diagnoisis as we discussed. You will recieve a refund check in the mail soon. Please let me if I can assist with anything in the future.

02/22/2017 Category: Service
Smoking Car
Very Poor Customer Service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/25/2017

So sorry about your recent experience with us. I have left you a voicemail about your concerns. I would love to talk to you and give you more detailed information about the cause of your concerns. Please give me a call when you get a minute. We appreciate your business and never want you to leave unhappy.
Thank you. Amy Parker 331-7119

KC
Kimberly C.
01/03/2017
Is this a joke?
Hall Hyundai had my Tuscon for TWO MONTHS after Hurricane Matthew filled the interior with water. GEICO specifically wrote that diagnostics were to be ran and the carpets were to be shampooed to avoid total rot and ruin of the interior. I asked Amanda specifically if this was done- after all, it took two months just to read a few codes. I went to open it today (we don't drive it- I bought a new car from Alliance) and the interior hadn't been touched. The photos I have (yes, I took photos) match what the interior looks like- the carpets weren't even vaccumed.

I don't know whether I should laugh or scream. I just paid $300 for nothing- COMPLETELY unacceptable. What is it going to take? You had the car for two months, and kept blaming GEICO for the delay. I WORK for GEICO. Surely you knew I'd be able to see everything that was done with the claim.

I expect a phone call immediately.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/09/2017

We are so sorry about the confusion with repairs on your vehicle. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your concerns. As we discussed we will be taking care of your deductible for the repairs on the vehicle. Please accept our apologies for the miscommunication about what was to be completed. Thank you again and look forward to seeing you this week.