Grandy, NC
01/17/2020
Tony
Tony has always been accommodating when we needed appointments. Soundside does a fabulous job with our vehicles. We are moving out of state and will miss them all. Thanks again for everything for the last 16 years!

DF
Debra F.
Corolla, NC
Nissan Quest
01/08/2020
outstanding service
Continue to bring in my 2008 Nissan Quest Van for any and all service.Very lucky I was told about Soundside Auto ten years ago, amd I no longer drive to the dealer.

Marshal W.
Powells Point, NC
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Marshall said the staff provided him with a quote for service, but he couldn't afford it. However, the service on the work they did do, he was satisfied with.

Molly G.
Southern Shores, NC
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Molly said they were friendly , attentive and they performed quality work.

Jamie A.
Toyota Prius v
12/20/2019
best service on the OBX
I had two cars that both needed oil changes. we dropped one off on a wednesday night, by 8:30 Thursday morning Tony called to say it was done. I ran over, switched cars, ran some errands, came back one hour later and car #2 was done too. All this by 11am, the week before Christmas, making my life a million times easier and both cars ready for christmas travels. Happy Holidays Soundside!

AD
Annette D.
Jarvisburg, NC
12/15/2019
They care
Since they found out what was wrong with my 4Runner and that the repair would take a few hours, Tony arranged for me to get home by one of his mechanics. I really appreciated that as I didn't have to wait there.

CT
Chuck T.
12/13/2019
excellent service
we have been taking our vehicles there for 12 years and the service levels were and continue to be excellent.

Mike D.
Grandy, NC
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business was good, the employee was nice and he appreciated the help.

PS
Paul S.
Corolla, NC
GMC Yukon XL
12/07/2019
Expertise and Care of the Customer !
Solid reliable service that is hard to find and achieved from day after day work, consistently provided over decades, that shows excellence on the part of Soundside Automotive. Thanks, Paul

Sara M.
Southern Shores, NC
Lincoln Town Car
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Sara said that the staff always does what she asks, completes the service quickly and she likes the service at this business.

BJ
Ben J.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Chevrolet C/K 2500 Crew Cab
11/26/2019
servicing and personnel-client relationship .
With very few infractions over the years of coming to Soundside , I am satisfied with my dealings with all my automobile needs.
Thank you and wishing the best holidays for all of you.

Beth B.
Powells Point, NC
11/22/2019
Great staff make this place golden
I have taken my car there for a few years now and I am extremely satisfied with the service and the friendly staff. My only real complaint is it is always cold in the waiting lounge!

Debbie M.
11/20/2019
Customer service and attention to detail
Tony and John are second to none on customer service and attention to detail.

BW
Bill W.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/16/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Totally professional and reasonably priced

Daniel L.
Elizabeth City, NC
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they were awesome. They did a good job and he was pleased with the service for the price.