ER
EDITH R.
Lincoln Town Car
09/17/2018
They did it again!!!!
Tammy & Bill always do a great job, I Love them.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/18/2018

TP
TOMMY P.
Woodworth, LA
09/15/2018
“ WE care”
I’ve been using Halliburton Auto Clinic for over ten years. I’ve NEVER regretted the day I walked into this family run business. Bill has a legacy in this area his grandfather, father, brothers have links to central Louisiana. They care about you and build history on your vehicle. I guarantee this business !!!!
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you very much!!!  Tammy,John,Caleb & Bill.

GW
GREG W.
Nissan Versa Note
09/13/2018
They checked my tires.
They checked my tires, aired them up, very good service. My Dad had been going the Halliburton Auto Clinic for years.
Bill has always treated my family as his own.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks  Bill Halliburton

MJ
MARIANNE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/10/2018
Best car shop in town!
I love Tammy, she is very knowledgeable about cars, she has work with her dad, Bill for years. He is a Master Auto Mechanic.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/11/2018

Thank You!  Tammy

ZS
ZONA S.
Buick LeSabre
08/23/2018
I love them!
I am in mt seventies. I called Ms. Tammy, Then Mr. Bill came to my house, picked up my car, fixed my squeaking brakes, wash my car and brought it back to me. They are so helpful. Family owned Business, I love them.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you very much.   Bill  &  Tammy

BN
Bill N.
Ball, LA
Honda Civic Si
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Janette. She said Bill from the facility does very good work.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 08/25/2018

Joyce M.
Hineston, LA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said she was very knowledgeable fast and also very friendly.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 08/25/2018

NC
NICK C.
Kia Sportage
07/21/2018
For All Your Vehicle Services Go To HAC
A very good quality service center for all your vehicles' repairs and services. I've used HAC for the past few years and I have been very pleased with their overall performance in helping me maintain the running condition of my vehicle, as well as perform new repairs.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/22/2018

The Crew at Halliburton Auto Clinic Thank you very much.  Thanks Bill

TC
TERESA C.
07/17/2018
A/C and Brake problems
I'm not from here I moved her from out of state to take care of my aging father. I found great reviews about Halliburton Auto Clinic so I called and made an appointment to have my truck looked at. The are very honest, have very fair prices, make you feel like they care about you. I will take my truck back to them if I have any more issues. I usually don't write reviews but I must say that I would recommend Halliburton Auto Clinic to anyone that has a problem----I love how HONEST they where, you don't find this in todays world and it is greatly appreciated!!! They will go out of their way to help you and make sure the problem is solved. They have a fantastic team!!!

Thank you Teresa C.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words. The Family Team at Halliburton Auto Clinic tries to pass it forward everyday.  Thank you again. Tammy & Bill

MJ
MARIANNE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/12/2018
Tammy and Bill keep me going.
Tammy and Bill keep me going, They check my tires, all was good. Wonderful people.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/13/2018

CR
CHRISTY R.
07/11/2018
Great service for our Lexus
We practice keeping cars for many years. Keeping them serviced makes them last safely and overall saves money in the long run. Halliburton's really takes care of us, making that happen. It's great to have service you can trust.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much, It has been a pleasure to help....

Thanks again,  Tammy & Bill

MARGERY P.
Lincoln Town Car
07/06/2018
My car was running hot.
My car was running hot, Mr. Bill came out and found what was wrong in a few seconds, my fan was not working. They took me home and fix my car. They are great.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks fo the kind words,  Tammy Halliburton Simmons

RICHARD B.
Buick Century
06/11/2018
Nice People.
As always Bill and his men did a great job, Thanks for the extra effort. They came to my house , picked up the car and returned it. Very good service.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 06/13/2018

Thank You Very Much!  Tammy

Richard B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff made it an easy process.

Catherine H.
Ford Edge
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said she can trust the mechanic and the work always turns out well. She also said she can trust their prices.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 06/13/2018

Thamk you very much, Tammy

Joyce M.
Hineston, LA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and the business was clean.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 06/01/2018

Thanks you very mush,  Bill Halliburton Master Tech

CO
CAROL O.
Cadillac Escalade
05/29/2018
Tammy is Great!
Very good service, Tammy is great, good smile always.

HB
Helen B.
Pineville, LA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Helen said the mechanic didn't get all the plugs the first time, so she had to return. He did a pretty good job and it's running well now.

SD
Steven D.
Pineville, LA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they were good.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 05/22/2018