CO
CAROL O.
Buick Enclave
11/07/2018
Great Service!
They always take good care of my Buick. Good service.

RF
RICK F.
Oakdale, LA
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/02/2018
Very Trustworthy
Very knowable, very professional, very trustworthy. It’s fixed right the 1st time. I drive for 45 min. I not taking my cars to anyone but Halliburton !!!

CL
CECILE L.
Lincoln MKZ
10/25/2018
Best service center in Alexandria
I just love them, pick up my car, service it, they know all the answers about my car. I love Tammy.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 10/26/2018

LW
LOUJEAN W.
10/15/2018
Power steering leak.
My power steering went out again, a few years ago they had replace my power steering gear. It had been fine for 3 years, then it started to leak. Bill replaced the part even though it was out of there normal warranty. Very good people. I would not take my Honda to any other place. Tammy & Bill are great!

GW
GREG W.
Nissan Versa Note
10/15/2018
State inspection time
I came in for a Louisiana State Inspection, they did the inspection , I was out the door in a short time. They are very efficient.
Bill took care of the task, very helpful.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 10/16/2018

ANDY B.
Woodworth, LA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2018
Tire issue
Tires & road hazard purchased from H.A.C. ~ 2 years ago. Had an issue with a slow leak recently. Brought the SUV back to Halliburton, and it was taken care of quickly and at no charge just as advertised.

Great customer service and expertise as always!!!
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 10/06/2018

Andy, Thank you very much.   Tammy & Bill

MARGERY P.
Lincoln Town Car
09/28/2018
Ms. Tammy did it again
My old Lincoln is getting so old that we can not get some parts for it. The door glove box broke, no parts, Tammy and her dad fix it with out new parts. They are great!
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/29/2018

CO
CAROL O.
Buick Enclave
09/22/2018
Auto Service and Repair
Haliburton does excellent work. I trust them to keep my car in top condition.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/23/2018

Thanks You very much, Tammy & Bill

ER
EDITH R.
Lincoln Town Car
09/17/2018
They did it again!!!!
Tammy & Bill always do a great job, I Love them.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/18/2018

TP
TOMMY P.
Woodworth, LA
09/15/2018
“ WE care”
I’ve been using Halliburton Auto Clinic for over ten years. I’ve NEVER regretted the day I walked into this family run business. Bill has a legacy in this area his grandfather, father, brothers have links to central Louisiana. They care about you and build history on your vehicle. I guarantee this business !!!!
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you very much!!!  Tammy,John,Caleb & Bill.

GW
GREG W.
Nissan Versa Note
09/13/2018
They checked my tires.
They checked my tires, aired them up, very good service. My Dad had been going the Halliburton Auto Clinic for years.
Bill has always treated my family as his own.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks  Bill Halliburton

MJ
MARIANNE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/10/2018
Best car shop in town!
I love Tammy, she is very knowledgeable about cars, she has work with her dad, Bill for years. He is a Master Auto Mechanic.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 09/11/2018

Thank You!  Tammy

ZS
ZONA S.
Buick LeSabre
08/23/2018
I love them!
I am in mt seventies. I called Ms. Tammy, Then Mr. Bill came to my house, picked up my car, fixed my squeaking brakes, wash my car and brought it back to me. They are so helpful. Family owned Business, I love them.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you very much.   Bill  &  Tammy

BN
Bill N.
Ball, LA
Honda Civic Si
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Janette. She said Bill from the facility does very good work.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 08/25/2018

Joyce M.
Hineston, LA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said she was very knowledgeable fast and also very friendly.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 08/25/2018

NC
NICK C.
Kia Sportage
07/21/2018
For All Your Vehicle Services Go To HAC
A very good quality service center for all your vehicles' repairs and services. I've used HAC for the past few years and I have been very pleased with their overall performance in helping me maintain the running condition of my vehicle, as well as perform new repairs.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/22/2018

The Crew at Halliburton Auto Clinic Thank you very much.  Thanks Bill

TC
TERESA C.
07/17/2018
A/C and Brake problems
I'm not from here I moved her from out of state to take care of my aging father. I found great reviews about Halliburton Auto Clinic so I called and made an appointment to have my truck looked at. The are very honest, have very fair prices, make you feel like they care about you. I will take my truck back to them if I have any more issues. I usually don't write reviews but I must say that I would recommend Halliburton Auto Clinic to anyone that has a problem----I love how HONEST they where, you don't find this in todays world and it is greatly appreciated!!! They will go out of their way to help you and make sure the problem is solved. They have a fantastic team!!!

Thank you Teresa C.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words. The Family Team at Halliburton Auto Clinic tries to pass it forward everyday.  Thank you again. Tammy & Bill

MJ
MARIANNE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/12/2018
Tammy and Bill keep me going.
Tammy and Bill keep me going, They check my tires, all was good. Wonderful people.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/13/2018

CR
CHRISTY R.
07/11/2018
Great service for our Lexus
We practice keeping cars for many years. Keeping them serviced makes them last safely and overall saves money in the long run. Halliburton's really takes care of us, making that happen. It's great to have service you can trust.
BILL H., OWNER from Halliburton Auto Clinic responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much, It has been a pleasure to help....

Thanks again,  Tammy & Bill