Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

03/20/2019
Honesty
Great service as always. I completely trust their team, and have never felt pressured . Great folks to deal with. Thank you!

AH
Ashli H.
Mc Farland, WI
03/20/2019
Wonderful service!
Every time I need anything with my vehicle they are always fast and efficient! I have always recieved top notch care and respect with the staff. Bill is very knowledgeable and has amazing customer service.

TH
Tim H.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2019
Friday, March 15th Service
Called at roughly 7:30 regarding some sputtering then the engine light came on, I asked Bill if I could get my Expedition in sometime today, he said we could. I was able to drop off around 1:00. Received a call just before 2:30 advising me what was needed, gave Bill authorization to proceed; Bill called back just after 4:00 saying that it was remedied. Further he made recommendations for future services.

David W.
Buick Lucerne
03/18/2019
Friendly and helpful
I needed help asap and they were very accommodating..

Jim S.
Honda Fit
03/17/2019
fast trustworthy
Fast Reliable and Trustworthy. Reminded how much I prefer Handel to the dealer for any routine service needs or problems!

JO
Jennifer O.
Buick LeSabre
03/15/2019
Honest and forthright with a nice buffet of snackery
This was my first time here. I bought a used car that had been here for its regular oil changes and figured i’d stick with mechanics familiar with the car. They gave me a print out of all the work done on the car which was detailed with dates and name of mechanic that performed work. They also told me about a hose leaking from the last appointment with the prior owners and rechecked and it was still leaking. So that part not so great but the counter guy Bill was very friendly and helpful and the mechanics were thorough and it went quicker than I thought. Price wise the cost of the oil change 4 bucks more than 10 min oil change and Bill even found me a coupon to bring the price down. I thought this place would be mire expensive and honestly wish I had been taking my old car here for the last 20 years. Nice assortment of snacks and beverages with comfortable clean and warm waiting area. Money well spent they know what they are doing. Oh and I was 45 minutes late for my appointment and called to ask if I could still come and it was no problem. Wow!

Rachel G.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/11/2019
Polite, Prompt, Honest Service
Estimates provided. Prompt, polite & honest service. Bill provides excellent phone customer service.

WD
William D.
Mc Farland, WI
03/08/2019
Prompt service, keeping me informed about what needs to be done
I’ve had Handel Automotive service my vehicles for more than 30 years and always experienced excellent service.
Bill D

AC
Anne C.
03/07/2019
Helpful alerts.
My last visit was a bit more expensive than I had thought it would be which is why I only gave them 4 stars. In general I find them quite reasonable in price. They are very good about warning you about the problems that will need attention immediately and what can be put off without damage to the car.

Suzanne S.
02/28/2019
Excellent Service!
We use Handel for all of our vehicle. The service is excellent and everyone is super nice. I would highly recommend them for all your automotive needs.

RD
Rick D.
02/28/2019
They are very accommodating, do good work, and fair prices.
I highly recommend Handel Automotive.

02/27/2019
Service on 1997 STX Ford Ranger
Brake lines and master cylinder replaced in appropriate time frame. No hassle setting up appointment. Promptly serviced.

CK
Cheryl K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/27/2019
Friendly, honest, quality work, fair price
I have had good experience over the last year with the work done to keep my VW Beetle running great. They are fair and only do work needed. They also stand behind their work and make it right if needed. Great people!

Melissa P.
02/24/2019
Honest
Handel Automotive has always been honest, fair priced, nice and proactive. My whole family trust their vehicles to Handel Automotive.

DK
Deanna K.
Stoughton, WI
02/24/2019
Always GREAT service
You fit me in and called me with all the info and options. My car is working like new!
And thank you for always giving me good laughs

Jerry H.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/30/2019
very friendly and acommodated a schedule change with no problem.
A snow storm made it where I couldn't make appointment and they got me right in when I could make it!!

Raven S.
01/29/2019
Superior Service
I called and spoke with Bill. I asked about having the serpentine/alternator belt replaced, on my son's Altima. We recently purchased this vehicle for my son, it is his first car. Bill was knowledgable, professional, and polite. He quoted me two different options for the replacement belt. When I asked about the differences in belts, Bill advised me that we could go with the less expensive option. Bill took the time to answer all of my questions and was able to schedule the appointment and complete the repairs the following day! I am usually leary of automotive repair places, however I believe Handel Automotive is an honest and ethical company. I will continue to use this company for all of my future needs and I highly recommend them!

AK
Andrew K.
01/28/2019
Work was done price was high for having my own parts
Dropped car off at 9 back by 1230 speed is fine. Won't take my car back feel like labor rates are too high.
Darryl and Laurie D. from Handel Automotive Service Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Hi Andrew, Sorry you think we charged to much. We charged you exactly what Mitchel book time is. Our labor rate is very comparable to other shops in town. We let you bring in your own parts and normally would have increased the cost of labor, to compensate for the loss of parts revenue. We did not do that in your case as being a first time customer. We hope this explains things better from our stand point. Thank you, Bill

KN
Kathy N.
01/26/2019
Above and Beyond
I always appreciate being able to come in for service on short notice and at a time that works for me. I really appreciate how Handel keeps track of work that needs to be done and will remind me when I come in. Always a very warm and welcoming environment.

Richard S.
01/19/2019
Straight Shooters
Handel handled my automotibe emergency prromptly , efficiently and in a straightforward manner. They were a pleasure to deal with.