Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RD
Rick D.
Chevrolet Prizm
06/23/2018
Great service. No complaints.
Great service. No complaints.

Russ M.
05/30/2018
Continued great service.
Always a pleasure to work with the staff.
BIll does an excellent job of explaining options.

Anonymous avatar
Ford Expedition
04/25/2018
Service level
I had requested for them to look over the vehicle before heading out of town, which was completed and now have a high confidence that the trip will not have any issues, but Bill did say his crystal ball couldn't tell all.

Dustin H.
04/23/2018
had an oil change. went as I expected it would.

RL
Ruth L.
04/19/2018
GREATEST automotive service in town!
"Thank You ALL" once again for getting me back on the road with some great new tires!! For over 20 years I have been able to count on Handel's Automotive for the most HONEST and EXPERT repair when needed. To Bill, Laurie, Darryl and Matt I appreciate your commitment to making Handel's the BEST!!

DF

EH
Edward H.
03/27/2018
service on my audi
Bill is wonderful and always polite and helpful. he's honest and very knowledgeable. the service is excellent!! I tell everyone I know about this place. thanks for your excellent care!!

ME
Marsha E.
03/25/2018
Trustworthy service
Handel is where I always take my car for service. They know my car, they're trustworthy, friendly, and accommodating. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

VJ
Vickie J.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/20/2018
Recent maintenance
I honestly wouldn’t know who else to trust! Bill at Handels is the best. Always up front as to what is a safety issue and what can wait for another time. Always accommodating and gets the job done in a timely fashion. Thank you all so much for the professional service

Mark and Denise S.
03/18/2018
Honest, fast service. A place you can trust.

Mark and Denise S.
Nissan Titan
02/25/2018
Service and honesty.
I trust Daryl and Bill with the honesty they provide on my Nissan. They tell you the truth about your vehicle. They also make you feel like family.

EH
Edward H.
01/15/2018
service in my audi
Handel automotive is a great place . Bill is reliable and honest the work that they do is impeccable

Judy H.
01/10/2018
AweSome Care
Highly Recommend Handel!!!!. They care about their customers, on time and even more, mechanics are certified and do their job, reasonable repair pricing. What more can I say?

CJ
Charles J.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
12/28/2017
Quality Work Fast
You can always trust Handel Auto to gets you in quickly and do high quality work.

EJ
Ed J.
12/23/2017
Top Notch Service
Everyone here was great! My only regret is that I didn’t find out about them sooner. Great job to everyone all around! You’ve found yourselves a new loyal customer!

DF
Dave F.
Dodge Ramcharger
12/22/2017
Dave
Great job on the Dodge as well as great cookies and coffee.

Thank you!

TH
Tim H.
Monona, WI
Ford Expedition
12/21/2017
Great service and communication about resolutions
On arrival greeted with friendly and like I was the only customer they had, Laura and Bill took the information quickly then followed after initial determination on what need to be fixed easy understood. Afterwards when I picked up the vehicle, it seemed 1000% better and 'alive' versus tired when it was brought in.

Sandy S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/18/2017
polite realy nice.... Bill great guy
Respectful . Bill explains things. They keep accurate records of what you have done and what will be needed.

KG
Kristin G.
12/15/2017
Great customer service!
I was scheduled for an appointment in a weeks time. The weekend prior to my appointment, my concerns with the vehicle increased significantly and I dropped it off at Handel's on a Sunday. When I called Monday morning, I was just hoping to get in sometime near my previously scheduled appointment later in the week. They were able to get the vehicle in right away, diagnose the problem and have everything fixed by the close of business that day!

RL
Ruth L.
12/10/2017
Outstanding Service and Honesty!
Handel's has been the ONLY place I have taken and will take my vehicles for 25 years!! Thanks to their outstanding service and honesty I have kept any vehicle that I have owned for many years knowing that it was always mechanically running the best! Bill's customer service can't be beat!! He makes you feel like a valued customer and because of his many years of service at Handel's to me he is irreplaceable!!! The mechanics may be behind the scenes but I know throughout the years they have also worked hard and done an excellent job of keeping my vehicles running great! "Thank you", to ALL of the employees at Handel's for your outstanding service and honesty.