Jonalee B.
08/11/2020
Great Service!
Took my vehicle here for the first time to get my Front brakes Replaced. They were able to get me in and out same day I called! Easy, peasy and very trustworthy service. Bill was extremely helpful, kind and gave a full detailed list of things to think about replacing or fixing in the future but did not pressure to have them done that day at all. :)

SK
Steven K.
08/06/2020
Wiper replacement
Never know how to get the old ones off, but just stopped in and they replaced them quickly and efficiently.

Sandra S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/05/2020
Everyone was friendly and the service was great
Just scheduled and oil change. Everyone was great and friendly. Service was quick. Told me things that might need my attention soon. Scheduling was a piece of cake!!

07/31/2020
Great repair experience
Bill and his crew diagnosed and fixed the issue with my car quickly and for a fair price. This was my first visit to Handel, and I'll definitely go back next time I need maintenance or repair service.

Mike S.
07/30/2020
Quality service
I can always count on good service at Handel.

DF
Dave F.
07/29/2020
Dave F
Bill does a great job doing only what is needed and at a great price and speedy service.

KN
Kathy N.
07/24/2020
COVID measures in place at Handel!
No worries when you visit Handel Automotive ~ they have measures in place and I felt comfortable, with mask on, sitting in the lobby . Only down side......no cookies....no coffee....no snacks! :) The visit to Handel was different, but what isn't different? However, the service is still outstanding, and I will continue to visit them!

Mc Farland, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/17/2020
Honest answers to questions and good service on repairs.
Honest answers to questions and good service on repairs for my very old car.

CN
Carolyn N.
07/16/2020
2014 Nissan Altima
Came in for an Oil Change. Everything you look over in an oil change I feel very confident my car is good with your notes ect. You are watching my rear breaks.

PH
Pauleen H.
Pontiac Vibe
07/14/2020
Fast friendly service
My oil change was quick and staff kept in communication, will be back!

JO
Janey O.
Buick Encore
Great service !!!
Very friendly and made sure I got taken care of !!! Thank you !!!!

Ty S.
Best in Dane county.
As it has always been, Handel Auto is the best!

Richard S.
07/09/2020
Quick, intelligent and friendly service.
Bill is always happy to give good advice. The team at Handel's gives good and prompt service.

CR
Camille R.
Dodge Durango
07/08/2020
Oil change and tire plug
Got me in and took care of my wrk promptly

WD
William D.
Mc Farland, WI
07/07/2020
Prompt service, very informative, thank you Handel Auto!
Took me right away and kept me informed