Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CK
Cheryl K.
06/20/2019
Great service as usual
We had a nail in a tire not reparable, so bought tires and had alignment. They working us in and finished in time for us to have car back in time for our other obligations for the day. Great service, done well, reasonable prices.

Bill S.
06/19/2019
Timing and job well done
Job done on time and done properly.

EM
Eric M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/15/2019
Terrific!
We have our business vehicle serviced here. Terrific service!

EM
Eric M.
06/14/2019
Great!
We have been taking our vehicles here for years and have been very pleased.

DF
As always great job.

Honda Civic Si
06/12/2019
Modern Expediency, Old School Charm
I've been recommending Handle Auto since my first visit in 2017. As an amateur car mechanic, I'm pretty savvy to the cost of parts & labor, and these guys never let me down. In fact, Handle Auto is the only repair shop in Maidson I've found worth spending my money on car repair.

PM
Pierre M.
06/12/2019
AC Repair
Although my symptoms were "unusual", Darryl diagnosed and repaired the problem promptly. I'm very pleased.

CJ
Charles J.
Nissan Rogue
06/07/2019
Great service as always
Prompt quality service is the norm at Handel.

NC
Natalee C.
Norwalk, IA
06/06/2019
Life Savers!
My siblings and I were on a road trip from Iowa. My car started overheating. We happen to pull right into their lot filled my car with coolant, just to watch it run straight out. Looked at our surroundings notice we were in Handels Automotive Service parking lot. Walked in, they took a peek at it within 30 minutes.
Give me an answer and a quote. Couldn’t promise me they would even get to it the next day. But they pulled through! They called me around noon the next day it wasn’t done yet but they started that morning and were working on it as they could, between other appointments!
Thanks so much for your help guys!
You help made a very stressful situation so much better!

Honda Accord
06/03/2019
High price but good work
I had a short in my starter wires that was fixed with new battery attachments for 180. The work looked good and I was happy with that though decently pricy. While there the throttle wire started binding. Was told i might have to tow it if I wanted to get it home or 240 to fix. When I got there, the cable loosened up with 2 minutes of liquid wrench. Replacing wire cost 30 and took less than one hour thanks to YouTube. I know they are historically great, but for a person on a budget, maybe not that kind of bailing wire and bubble gum mechanic option that I was in need of.

WD
William D.
Mc Farland, WI
06/01/2019
I have always had prompt and well informed service.

PP
Patty P.
Volkswagen Golf
05/31/2019
Emergency service
Had my car towed there with a ruptured oil pan and had it back next day even with part coming from illinois. So grateful for speedy service and was treated with respect. Thank you.

Richard W.
05/31/2019
I have been going to Handles for some time. They get you in and out promptly, tell you what they feel is needed to be done on your vehicle, but dont pressure you to get it done.

Jason G.
Hyundai Accent
05/30/2019
No Nonsense
I was referred to Handel's by a friend. I've never been happier. I drive a 10 year old vehicle that is starting to need replacements/repairs. I never feel that anybody is trying to bull#%!& me. I've primarily dealt with Bill who's been awesome.

STEVE S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/17/2019
Great experience
Helpful effective fast friendly service!

Volvo V70
05/17/2019
Fuel leak check
Great service as always. They found the fuel leak and were able to see it was covered under a recall. They gave me the information and suggested I take it to the dealership as they were unable to get the necessary information from the dealership to fix it themselves. ( I also couldn’t get any assistance from the dealership over the phone but feel better now that I have the information I will take it to the dealership as they legally have a responsibility to fix it). They were helpful and supportive and the staff is always great about cutting through confusion and helping to problem solve. I highly recommend especially if you are completely incompetent when it comes to cars like I am. They will not take advantage of you.

KN
Kathy N.
05/16/2019
Can't go wrong with Handle!
Handel Auto has been my mechanic for over 20 years! You can trust them with their work, their honesty, and the extra benefit is the friendly staff and treats to eat in the lobby! Thank you Handel Automotive!

05/09/2019
Timing and job well done
Fit me right into schedule no questions asked. Responded within an hour of problem, fix, and price. Job done on time. Works fine now. Issue resolved.

RJ
Rita J.
Rockford, IL
Nissan Versa
04/30/2019
Very caring staff and clean place!!!
They really know their stuff, and they are good honest people!!! From: Rita J. ( Stuck on Beltway highway traveling all the way from Illinois)

Marshall, WI
04/30/2019
Excellent Service!
I have been going here for many years and have recommended many to do the same. Handel auto is honest, reliable and they do excellent work. In a world where service providers and businesses often disappoint, how fortunate to have an honest car mechanic shop. Their friendly service is very appreciated. Highly recommend to anyone.