11/30/2020
Always Friendly, fast and honest!
Thank you for your Always Friendly, fast and honest service. My Boyfriend has been going to Handel's "forever". I have been taking my car and my daughters car there for the past 2 years. I am always informed ahead of time the cost for any repairs and given the final decision on what to go forward with. They will guide you if you ask. When money is a concern, this is an all important part of their service. I highly recommend!

Jon M.
11/26/2020
👍
👍👍👍👍👍

Steve M.
11/12/2020
Quick, Professional and Priced Right
I will be using them as my auto repair service on into the future. Highly recommended and trustworthy.

BF
Blake F.
Stoughton, WI
11/11/2020
Great service and completely blew away the dealership
Bill was great and my van rides fantastically now. A completely positive 180 degree experience compared to a local Honda dealership.
Thanks Handel!!

AC
Anne C.
11/10/2020
VIP Treatment
Every time I go to Handel’s they make me feel like the most important person they’ve ever encountered. It doesn’t matter if I’m there to get air in my tires or, like today, getting new front brakes and 4 new tires. The guys are always friendly and happy to see me. They keep me appraised of progress in repairs. And they always let me know about whether or not I should wait for the car because it won’t take very long or if I should plan to catch a ride home and wait for a call when work is done. I go out of my way to use this business and support their workers. They’re that amazing and wonderful.

Charlotte S.
11/05/2020
Over the top
I thought the service was great and they also called to let me know about a few other things that needed attention. Very friendly and courteous staff and business like. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

ST
Samantha T.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/30/2020
I’ll drive farther for trustworthy service.
I will never go to the dealership again if I don’t have to. It can be stressful when you have to take your car in, but I am happy to bring my car in to Bill and the guys at Handel even if it’s a farther drive. I can’t recommend them enough! Always get things done right and as a plus they are so very kind.

KT
Kara T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2020
Amazing service
They were so easy to work with, told me the truth, didn’t over charge, and got me in the same day I called.

I am hooked and they will definitely be my service center for my vehicle

Dodgeville, WI

LL
Laura L.
10/21/2020
Professional, quality service
I appreciate that the mechanics road test my car and make a complete inspection with my oil change. I trust the recommendations they make.

Judith S.
Stoughton, WI
Volkswagen Cabrio
10/21/2020
Great service as always from Handels
I have been going to Handels for around 26-27 years now, my daughter's new used car just became another happy car to. have been serviced by Handels.!

Jason B.
Marshall, WI
10/14/2020
My experiences here have been great. If you’re not sure what is wrong, they’ll find it. If you know what’s wrong, they can fix it. Top notch techs and top notch service. I’ll continue to bring my vehicle to Handel.

Jack G.
Dodge Dart
great experience so far
never heard of them til today but had problems with my car stalling while driving soon after start for a few weeks now but only some four times in about 100 miles of driving. i was afraid of another costly electronic issue on my otherwise beloved dart but their diagnostics found no issues aside from being short more than a couple quarts of oil which apparently explains the fact i would only stall on my high speed cornering... as the son of a mechanic I'm slightly ashamed to not have checked the oil level in a decade and instead relying on the regular oil changes and good luck but from the perspective of the 'repair' im super happy with Handel and very glad to know i have a good mechanic i can trust within walking distance. the coming winter driving and half hour commute

PH
Paul H.
Chevrolet Sonic
Great Work
Friendly environment fixed very quickly. Great service

Chevrolet Trax
10/12/2020
Friendly
Great work. Up front with cost of repairs no hidden costs. Fixed in a timely manner