Matthew C.
07/23/2021
Super!
Awesome service, super friendly, and well-priced.

Jeannie T.
Evansville, WI
07/23/2021
Great group of people
I've been delivering here for a year now. The people at Handel are fantastic. Very nice to work with. I'd give them my business anytime

Morgan C.
Saturn Ion
07/22/2021
My ac didn't work, now it's so cold I have to run it at lower fan speeds
I was referred to Handel's by a friend who had ac problems on their car
Normally I fix my own cars, however AC is not one of the things I choose to work on
Handel's price for the new compressor was very fair and only slightly higher than I could procure on my own
2 hours of labor was a fair cost and saved me probably 4 hours of outdoor repair in lovey 87 degree and 70% humidity
All in all I am very happy to have used their service,
Again normally I do my own car repairs
Handel's was well worth the amount I spent and would take my car there again

Stoughton, WI
07/22/2021
You need to try them
Honest, on time, very competent, friendly. Estimates given for things that may come up in the future, if any and prioritized for you. Great customer service. Have been going there for 10 years or more. Never had a bad experience.

Libby M.
07/21/2021
Excellent as always!
Excellent as always!

Beth M.
Mc Farland, WI
07/21/2021
I took my vehicle in because my AC wasn't working. I was afraid the repair was going to cost hundreds of dollars. But Bill was fantastic, the repair was done quickly, and it came in under $200. They also have a clean and comfy waiting area.

MU
Mollie U.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/16/2021
Very kind
I contacted Hanel after taking my Honda Civic to a local dealership since 2016. Bill called to let me know what the issue was, what it would take to fix, and an estimate. When he had to call back to break the news they found another issue he was very kind and considerate when informing me of the increase in cost. Would absolutely recommend and will plan on coming back in the future.

John L.
07/14/2021
A/C working again. Yah.
The Handel team have been patient and fair dealing with a hard to find leak in our Honda Pilots A/C system. Finally figured it out. They provided a couple of solutions. One which was easier on the pocket book than the other. Always appreciate options. P

Buick LeSabre
07/13/2021
Great work by great mechanics
All the mechanics were super friendly and upfront about what my car needed, and did the work in great time. I’d highly recommend this shop for any automotive work.

Nissan cube
07/09/2021
oil change
Everything I wanted in an oil change.

Bill M.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/09/2021
As always the service and quality is fairly priced and timely. Have been a customer for years and I recommend Handles to my friends.

Mason M.
07/08/2021
Good quality service, will definitely be back. Fair pricing for the area, had oil change and tire rotation done.

Steve B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/08/2021
Awesome place
These guys are great. Friendly, punctual and they do exceptional work. The pricing is reasonalble too.
Unfortunatly I'm moving and this was my last service. Thank you so much.

GC
Gayle C.
Verona, WI
07/07/2021
Very friendly, clean, and excellent knowledge of vehicle service.

WB
Wendy B.
07/06/2021
Friendly, good service.
I feel I can trust that service will be fast friendly and honest. I would recommend to family and friends.