SA
Susan A.
03/01/2021
Always friendly, fast and fair
I can always count on Handel to get my van in quick and to do only what needs to be done. Bill is always friendly and helpful and clearly explains what services need to be done. The service is quick and the prices are fair. Handel is my go to for all my auto repairs!

Steve B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Great shop
I like this place. Great online scheduling. It's easy and it works too!! They always get me in and get me out. Very friendly and they keep you informed on how things are going. My bill was very reasonable as well. Love this place. 👍👍

TF
Travis F.
Hyundai Elantra GT
Diagnostic
I needed an engine diagnostic done, couldn't help immediately but I respect that they don't pretend to fix things.

Mark S.
02/14/2021
Family business
My friend Ryan is a certified Mechanic and worked four three others Auto business and said Handle Auto was the best place he worked. So l took my truck there and in the last two years and was very satisfied.

Robert M.
Ford Fiesta
02/13/2021
people I can trust
My car wouldn't start. I had to cancel a doctor's appointment. The tow truck took two hours to arrive because the intense cold was affecting so many vehicles. I felt very frustrated. But as soon as the driver jump-started my car, I felt relieved, because I was taking it to Handel. I've trusted Bill and the team for 17 years.

GY
Grahm Y.
Ram 1500
02/12/2021
Trustworthy staff and business
My experience was a great! I was able to get my truck in and fixed within 24 hours. I was also able to ask as many questions as I needed to, so I felt comfortable with what was being fixed on my truck.

02/11/2021
truck not able to start
i called and was able to quickly have my vechicle have a new battery. thankyou!

KG
Kaitlin G.
Pontiac G6
Very honest company
The work that gets done to my car is just incredible. Amazing and honest mechanic’s by far and very intelligent as well. I’m always satisfied when I get my vehicle back and if I do have an issue a few days later or whatever they take care of me and get me in almost immediately. I’m so grateful I have found a shop where I know I will matter when I take my car in. AND the pricing is not outrageous either. Very reasonable and I just could not be more satisfied.

JO
Janey O.
Buick Encore
Convenient
Great service by Bill never makes you feel stupid very helpful

Julie R.
Lodi, WI
Repeat customer
Handel has done a great job with my RAV4. Fast, quality work. Bill is friendly and helpful when I have questions. I will continue to take my car to Handel when it needs servicing.

Darlene B.
Verona, WI
02/04/2021
Wonderful, friendly service
First time. Came in for oil change. Very personable. Great price.

CK
Cheryl K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/27/2021
Love Handel’s service and integrity!
We’ve been going to Handel’s for 3 years. We have always had great service, and they have saved me money at times, too. They communicate the problems and options clearly, and tell us what’s not needed and what is. Friendly and honest!

Molly R.
01/25/2021
Affordable, honest, & down to earth!
Bill provided great advice about my older car and really worked with me to figure out a plan. Very affordable and he went above & beyond in customer service. Highly recommended!

NS
Nick S.
Kia Soul
01/15/2021
Had my car towed there to fix a flat. They did a great job of getting it done the same day. Excellent service and quality work!

JO
Janey O.
Buick Encore
01/06/2021
Very nice friendly helpful
I’m glad this is a place I feel safe and secure with the wonderful service

Janey Owens