DF
Dave F
Great job!

05/14/2021
Good Place
I haven't compared their prices to other local areas, but they seem fairly good price wise. The service generally doesn't take that long which is a plus in my book. All around, it's a good auto shop.

05/12/2021
Friendly and efficient staff
Quick work. Came in before appointment and got taken care of right away.

MZ
Michele Z.
05/11/2021
My family have been regular customers of Handel's for several years and recommended them. I just called for an oil change and asked to have a light checked while I was there. It was easy to schedule an appointment by phone and the service was quick. I was given a clear explanation of what was likely causing the light and what could be done. The price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back.

05/11/2021
Always honest and helpful - even when the car isn't worth repairing.
Always honest and helpful - even when the car isn't worth repairing.

Buick Enclave
05/06/2021
Honest and Thorough
I took my vehicle here to have 2 minor issues looked at. The first issue was the a/c not blowing on one side. They ran the scanning tool and recalibrated it, and it started working. If they wanted to get some money, they could have gone ahead with the work that I thought I’d have to pay for anyways. They were very honest and not trying to squeeze or swindle customers. The other issue, rough idle when first started, they recommended I try a fuel additive first. Again, being honest and genuinely helpful even when it isn’t benefiting them. Bill was incredibly helpful and thorough when setting up the appointment and when explaining what they did and what I should do. He took time to make sure I understood everything. Incredible customer and auto service!

Kate S.
Nissan Versa
05/01/2021
Efficient & honest
Handel provides reliable service that you can trust.

AJ
Alec J.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/30/2021
Excellent as Always
Very easy to work with. Honest and straightforward assessment of your car. Consistently excellent customer service.

04/23/2021
Always great service!
My family has been taking our vehicles to Handel Automotive for years. Price, customer service and quality are unbeatable. I highly recommend!

Russ M.
Nissan Titan
04/21/2021
Great service on short notice.
Was able to get the work done on short notice as I'm using my vehicle regularly during this period.

Charlotte S.
04/17/2021
Good job
I like it cause it’s close to home. I can go home and relax and they will call me when it’s done. They are friendly and do a good job to keep the place clean.

Caleb H.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/14/2021
No upselling unneeded items, great customer service
Heard this place was great without trying to upsell non needed items. Excellent customer service.

GS
Gretchen S.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/14/2021
Top notch
Great, friendly staff and good rates with a fantastic turn around time.

PH

ES
Erik S.
03/27/2021
First time customer
I really needed a oil change, I called talked to Bill said he could get me in with no appointment, it was easy, pleasant and great customer service. Thankyou Bill and Handel Automotive .