Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jerry H.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/30/2019
very friendly and acommodated a schedule change with no problem.
A snow storm made it where I couldn't make appointment and they got me right in when I could make it!!

Raven S.
01/29/2019
Superior Service
I called and spoke with Bill. I asked about having the serpentine/alternator belt replaced, on my son's Altima. We recently purchased this vehicle for my son, it is his first car. Bill was knowledgable, professional, and polite. He quoted me two different options for the replacement belt. When I asked about the differences in belts, Bill advised me that we could go with the less expensive option. Bill took the time to answer all of my questions and was able to schedule the appointment and complete the repairs the following day! I am usually leary of automotive repair places, however I believe Handel Automotive is an honest and ethical company. I will continue to use this company for all of my future needs and I highly recommend them!

AK
Andrew K.
01/28/2019
Work was done price was high for having my own parts
Dropped car off at 9 back by 1230 speed is fine. Won't take my car back feel like labor rates are too high.
Darryl and Laurie D. from Handel Automotive Service Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Hi Andrew, Sorry you think we charged to much. We charged you exactly what Mitchel book time is. Our labor rate is very comparable to other shops in town. We let you bring in your own parts and normally would have increased the cost of labor, to compensate for the loss of parts revenue. We did not do that in your case as being a first time customer. We hope this explains things better from our stand point. Thank you, Bill

KN
Kathy N.
01/26/2019
Above and Beyond
I always appreciate being able to come in for service on short notice and at a time that works for me. I really appreciate how Handel keeps track of work that needs to be done and will remind me when I come in. Always a very warm and welcoming environment.

Richard S.
01/19/2019
Straight Shooters
Handel handled my automotibe emergency prromptly , efficiently and in a straightforward manner. They were a pleasure to deal with.

RD
Rick D.
01/17/2019
Rick
These guys are awesome! Very accommodating work is done in timely manner and reasonably priced.

DF
Great job.

Dustin H.
01/03/2019
Honest place
They provide you with excellent trustworthy service with a smile. Never overcharge and always correct on there assessment of what your vechile needs.

PH
Paul H.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/27/2018
Very great service.
Completed in a very timely manor. Fixed the trouble right away.

CA
Carmen A.
12/15/2018
Great service and people.
Handel really helped out of a bind. They unstuck my emergency break so I could drive my car. They were polite and personable and reasonably priced. They knew I was on a budget and did the work way under budget. Another garage wanted to keep my car all day and wouldn't give me an estimate. Handel gave me an estimate and did the work in 30 minutes. Great people.

TR
Tonya R.
Stoughton, WI
GMC Yukon XL
12/09/2018
100% trust in these people.
I have been taking my cars to Handel for over ten years! They have never tried to pressure me to fix anything, have always given suggestions and rough estimates of life left or time before something might really need fixed.

I once took my Denali in to the dealer for a manufacturer recall fix and of course they wanted to recoup their loss of time and having to fix the recall. So they gave me a huge list of what "needed" to be done immediately. I left and went to "my mechanic", gave Bill the list and had them glance while doing an oil change. I didnt need to have any of the 2k$ worth if work done.

Their prices are competative and you can trust them. That's huge in this industry.

DK
Deanna K.
Stoughton, WI
12/07/2018
Service & the people
Handel Automotive service is very knowledgeable & super friendly. They respect their customers. Great business

Kevin S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/06/2018
Best in Monona
All the staff is great and they only do what needs to be done. Fair pricing. Top notch service.

DF
Dave F.
Dodge Caravan
12/05/2018
Bill go
Bill goes out of his way to help you and in a friendly way. Great job done and in a timely manner! Thank you

Joel C.
11/29/2018
They really care about their customers.
They always call before they do any work. And very reasonably priced.if your looking for a repair shop who cares. Handel is the place to go.

SU
Sarah U.
11/29/2018
Years of good service
We have been going to Handel for about 15 years. We hadn't been there for a few years, lucky for us we hadn't had any car trouble for a while. :)
When we did have an issue come up, we brought the truck there, without calling ahead. We had no expectations of them getting us in right away, but they did. By the next day it was fixed and running better than ever.
Bill and the rest of the staff have always been honest, kind and helpful. I trust them to make my car safe for my family.

Spectacular service
We have been loyal customers for almost 30 years and many vehicles. Honest and direct.

AC
Anne C.
Fantastic
They’re great!

Carol S.
friendly
always do a great job, will give an estimate for work needed in the future.

Saturn VUE
Excellent Customer Service
Handel provides excellent customer service each and every time I need them. My husband and I both use them because they are kind and honest. They get my highest recommendation.