Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.9999967/5Overall Rating 3.9999967/5Overall Rating 3.9999967/5rating 3.9999967rating 3.9999967
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

MT
Margo T.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Would not recommend
Our car was returned with loose screws that the employee claimed were to a different car. They were not, they were to the plastic cover on the center console. Our steering wheel had oil on it, as did the ceiling in the form of oily finger marks. Our dash was scratched in several places and the rubber door seals were not reinstalled properly.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I appreciate that you took the time to discuss your concerns with me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make things right. I will see you Wednesday.

Sheila Hevle
Hanford Hyundai
559-582-2277 Ext 2052

GO
Glenda O.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service as is should be
Taking my car for service at Hanford Hyundai is always pleasant. I wait there in the waiting room and it is always a reasonable wait time.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We try and make every visit as smooth and easy as possible. We will see you next time.

YE
Yovanec E.
Avenal, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, great customer service
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Allen M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The friendly staff and quick service
I wish other dealerships was friendly
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We will see you for your next service.

Margaret D.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and efficient
I have always taken my Sonata there and have had great service.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We'll see you next time.

Rachel M.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
great staff
from beginning to end the staff was great!
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks a bunch for the review. We appreciate your input and look forward in you next visit.

Jay S.
Clovis, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Car Could have had better service.
Time it took for repair, I had to call to get updates on car. Hyundai picked my car up for no charge and then after work was completed I was expected to pick up, and the dealer is 80 miles from my home. I was not expecting that. I could have had my mechanic here in Clovis do the work and probably had my car back under 30 days and not spent $100 on the tow back to my house.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Road side assistance is covered under warranty for the first 5 years but unfortunately only covers the tow in and not tow out. We are still currently backed up about 2  to 3 weeks out with work load and its a lot more difficult to squeeze in a vehicle without an appointment as in your situation. We will make sure to better communicate with you on your future visit as we aim to always provide you with 5 star service.

Jeanne B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Good job
I am always pleased with courtesy of the staff and I appreciate that they recommend only what needs to be done and lots of extra stuff. I believe I can trust them
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

You can definitely trust in that we will always take care of your vehicle and recommend only what is needed based on condition and mileage of your vehicle. We will see you next time.

KG
Karena G.
Corcoran, CA
08/29/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING
Hanford Hyundai always looking out for my car. The customer service is spectacular with great car service as well I’m happy to bring my car to this dealership to get it serviced, I won’t trust elsewhere. My car is in good hands here at Hanford Hyundai.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

We value you as our customer and will continue to take great care of your vehicle with any of your service needs.

PM
Paula M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!
I bought my car here and have all service work done here. I’ve been very happy with their work and their customer service.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate you and look forward in all your future vitis.

Carlos H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Very good and quick.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks for the review. Let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.

James F.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
I simply love my SONATA
Always a mostly positive experience. Managemant and staff are very personable and never fail to make you feel welcomed. Only negative is making an appointment for recall stuff and finding out after you arrive that they dont have the parts in stock.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you very much for the review. It is our goal to make you feel welcomed and to make every visit an amazing experience. Sometimes we have to order parts by vin and only upon the service visit. The part for yours unfortunately we had just ran out and the next shipment of orders had not yet arrived. We will see you soon for the part replacment.

LH
Lupe H.
Porterville, CA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
customer service outsanding
Went in and customer service took care of my needs quickly,
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your input and look forward to your next visit.

Sara C.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Thanks
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your input and will better communicate the services done on your vehicle on your future visits.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Salesperson knew exactly what we wanted - brought out two different models to test drive for comparison. Didn't have the high pressure sales tactics and gave us more for our trade in than the dealership that sold it to us. Love my new Santa Fe Ultimate....
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new vehicle.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Awesome customer service!
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Let us know  what we may do differently to make the service visit a greater experience.

AE
Abdul E.
Dublin, CA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
The service at this dealership is great they took a good care of my car. The only thing which I dislike is that they called me saying the right tale light is burnt and you need to replace it I do remember it was not before I left the car at their location. This happened to me at Dublin location as well.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated. On regards to the tail light bulb, the inspection on the condition of the vehicle was done after the original repairs and the bulb was definetly burnt. If it burns out right away there might be a separate issue with that. Let us know if there is anything else we may do for you or if you have any questions.

Jailey S.
Fresno, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Went in for my 1st oil change and tire rotation, was done very fast.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for the feedback! We look forward in your next service visit.

Mario M.
Coalinga, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always come here! Great staff, great service, always satisfied!
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you very much for you service with us here at Hanford Hyundai. We look forward in your next service visit!

Jack P.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service great job
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks for the review and for your business with Hanford Hyundai! Please, let us know what we can do differently to make your service visit a 5 star experience.