Overall Rating 4.0769254/5Overall Rating 4.0769254/5Overall Rating 4.0769254/5Overall Rating 4.0769254/5rating 4.0769254
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

TD
Thomas D.
Lindsay, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Friendly
Quick and friendly
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You for completing our survey. Glad we could get your vehicle done in a timely manner.

Alma S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Place!
Love how fast they did my oil change
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Glad we were able to get your vehicle out in a timely manner. If there is any room for improvement please let us know.
Thank You!

AJ
Ana J.
Mc Farland, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great costumer service.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Ana for your wonderfull star review and your feedback. We hope that you have a wonderful day. You sure have made ours.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service!
Good Customer Service!
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feed back its greatly appriecated. Thank you for taking time to complete our short survey.

Misael M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Rapido
Gracias fue rapido
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Misael,

Nos da mucho gusto saber que su experiecia con Hanford Hyundai fue una buena. Gracias antemano le damos por ser cliente fiel y por tomar de su tiempo en clompetar esta encuesta. Esperamos verlo pronto y que tenga un buen dia!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good
Always get what I need done. Thank you
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Glad we are able to get everything done for you. If there is anything else we can do please let us know, we ware always happy to help.
Thank You!

GG
Gary G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change at a good price
My Hyundai Santa Fe was completely serviced ( greased , Tire’s checked etc) with the oil changed.. Topping on the cake , Along with The oil change and service it was all accomplished
At a Great Price
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Glad to hear we were able to get everything accomplished for you. Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We will see you at your next service.

Kevin S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Needed a ecm flash update and they had me in and out in less than an hour. Staff super helpful and they informed me that it was no charge because it was a factory issued update.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Glad we could assist you and get you in and out in a timly manner. If there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Jesse M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The employees were friendly helpful got me on the road
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

We are happy to hear we got you back on the road quickly and that you were provided with quality customer service during the process. We appreciate the great review

Richard S.
Coalinga, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Friends and Family
I purchased the 2009 Sonata new. I have put 125K miles on it and, via Hanford Hyundai, the car has been maintained per what the Service Department suggest. I recently purchased a new 2017 Santa Fe from Hanford Hyundai and will be giving the Sonata to my 16 year old granddaughter. Once the 125K service had been completed I picked the car up. It looks and runs like a brand new 2009 Sonata, inside and out.

Grateful,

Rick Stotelmeyer
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Great to see you again. We always enjoy having you in, and providing you with only the best service possible

Marcos M.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
good job
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

It is great to hear that you are completely satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Melissa S.
Visalia, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/25/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thanks for the review. We pride ourselves in only providing 5 star service. We value you as our customer and look forward to all your future visits

TF
Tony F.
Farmersville, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is friendly! Able to work with my schedule. They washed my car for FREE!! Quick service!
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We will always try and work with our customers busy schedules as well as make every service fast and easy. We look forward to your next visit.

Omar Mercado
Service Advisor
omercado@hanfordhyundai.com
5595822277

Ruby S.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Hanford Cares
I appreciate the coupons they send me to maintain my cars best performance.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

CA
Carrie A.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and service
I was able to get in the same day. Cassandra was amazing in assisting me with that appointment. Omar kept me updated with the status of the car while it was being serviced. I especially love how they also take the time to check to see if my particular sonata has any recalls that needs to be or that can be addressed each and everytime I am there. I'm usually there for routine oil changes and or when routine maintenance is due. If I were to ever buy another car (even though it is a separate department) i would definitely buy here are Hanford Hyundai. Thank you all for the awesome customer service and the professionalism.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience.We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team. We are also happy we have met your expectations. Have a great day and we hope to see you soon.

Customer Relations Director
claudia@hanfordhyundai.com

Jesus S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Exlent service with a smile and good coffee.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Your feed back it is grealy appreciated.

Joyce C.
Selma, CA
10/21/2018 Category: Service
This dealership was were unit was purchased
appointment time service done on time, courtesy car wash is extra touch. Personnel very friendly and professional.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Joyce,
We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for the high star rating and for taking the time in leaving us this great reveiw. Till next time.

Customer Relations Director
claudia@hanfordhyundai.com

ES
Elizabeth S.
Armona, CA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, close to home.
Everyone is friendly at Hanford Hyundai. I chose Hyundai because my son has had one for over 10 years with no major problems. Also it is about 2 miles from where I live.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in only providing 5 star service. We value you as our customer and look forward to all your future visits

GG
Gary G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people Great service
My car service experience was Great .... Easy cheerful Check in ... After car was taken for service I was taken a guest waiting area with TV , reading material , and free coffee/ water..
When the service was over getting my car , keys back / on my way home was a actual pleasure , compared to Other dealership Experiences ....
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service dept was great, the sales dept really sucked!
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience . Our goal is always 5 star se. Please let us know were we can improve.