4.6

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Ok
ok
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

I am sorry that we did not meet your 5 star standars and the wrong part came in. I will be reviewing the situation with my Parts Manager so that we may make a plan to prevent this in the future. Someone will be contacting you soon so that we may discuss your visit. Again I do apologize that your visit was more stressful and expensive than it should have been.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer Setvice
Staff is friendly and work is done in a timely manner.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars, we appreciate you.

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
Had my oil changed quickly and was attended professionally.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

JZ
Jody Z.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Was very fast and friendly
Was great quick in and out good prices for oil change and tire rotation.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for letting everyone know we did good.

MN
Melissa N.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
The office staff was friendly and helpful and my car ended up being under warranty so I got it fixed quickly and didn't have to pay.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for the great review. We always strive to meet your 5 star standards.

CL
Christine L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you Hanford Hyundai for always providing excellent customer services.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. I am glad we met your expectations. Also thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2020 Category: Service
First impression at check out
Everything was great until I came back to get the car. First when I walked in there was no one at the desk either girl, I waited a good 5 minutes still no one acknowledged me, then a couple of minutes later a co worker said to one of the girls who were in an office to the side someone is waiting and she said ya I know. Well if she knows then why did I have to wait and her attitude wasn't the best after that otherwise was happy with the mechanic did on the car. When a customer has to wait and you find out they know your waiting it doesn't look good for the business
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give honest feedback about your recent service visit. I do apologize that you were not acknowledged in a timely fashion and felt you were given attitude when picking up your vehicle. Unfortunately during these special times with the stay home orders we are working with limited staff so your wait times may be a little longer than normal. This however is no reason for our customer to feel under valued. Thank you again for feedback as we will use it to better our service to you and others.

SG
Shirley G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
I’m always satisfied with the service department. They do their best to accommodate me needs such as rides home and pickups,.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you for being a valued customer and taking the time to let us know we did good. We will see you soon.

OD
Oscar D.
Sun City, CA
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Car shopping
The team was able to accommodate the purchasing experience for my family and I. Thank you again Hanford Hyundai
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for your recent purchase. I am happy that we were able to accommodate your needs. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
The appointment was in and out.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive comments. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Heathe always providing excellent customer service and providing the right service my vehicle need.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you so much for your rating. We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

JJ
James J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2020 Category: Service
The staff
Good
HH
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey and letting us know how we are doing. We are happy that we met your 5 star standards and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Jeff S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Easy to work with
Nice people easy to work with on schedule
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is always good to hear how we are taking care of our customers.

CF
Cassandra F.
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome service as always
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to fill the survey. I know time is limited with your little one and we appreciate you filling it out. I am glad that we met your 5 star standards and strive to make everybodies visit a 5 star visit. We look forward to seeing you and the little one on your next visit

Jose A.
San Jose, CA
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly staff that makes you feel like family. Thank you Handford Hyundai and see you soon.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to fill the survey. I am glad to hear that you feel like family. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Thank you