4.6

GG
Gary G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick reliable service at a fair price
Factory service that was done quickly at a competitive price ... Great Value and Quick service , what a customer doesn’t usually get At the authorized Dealer ... I am a happy customer and will return for factory dealer oil changes and service ...

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Always Amazing service at Hyundai of Hanford .
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey. We look forward to your next visit.

Lemoore, CA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
They were punctual and friendly
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the survey and letting us know how we are doing. We look forward to your next service appointment

David B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Courteous; quick; reliable & trustworthy
Easy to make appointment for routine oil change/service.
Only wish the service department was open on Saturdays.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to fill the survey. We are happy that we met your 5 star standards. We look forward to your next service

HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for take the survey and letting us know how we are doing. We look forward to your next visit

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great customer service
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey. I am sorry that we did not meet your 5 star standards and we hope to do better next visit. If you can please call us and let us know where we failed during your visit.

559-582-2277

Porterville, CA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Performance
You get what you pay for! Satisfied
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey. I am happy to hear that we met your 5 star standards. I look forward to helping you again on your next visit.

GG
Gary G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Quick service without costing a fortune ..
I had 1:00 appointment , at approx 1:30 I was leaving the dealership with with there $39.99 special .. I got factory service with lube , oil , filter and a factory system check for a fair competitive price all accomplished Quickly...
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

I am glad that we met your 5 star standards. I am happy that the price worked for you and you were out in a fast time. We look forward to seeing you again.

Service advisor

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
Thanks the Heathe, I was able to get my oil change and air carbon filter. Thank you for the service and recommendations.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad that we made your visit a pleasant one and that we met your 5 star standards. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit

Heath huwe

Arthur M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great communication with service receptionists đź‘Ť
I had no problem scheduling my service appointment thru the service receptionist very friendly and I got my car back the same day..
CASSANDRA S F., Service Consultant from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for taking time to complete our short survey. We always strive for provide our customer with 5 star service. We hope to see you for your next service.

Cassandra Fischer
Service Consultant
(559)582-2277

NT
Nick T.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Subpar
Don’t expect fast service or a car wash. Or decent communication if you choose to do some of the services yourself
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have attempted to reach out to you to discuss this matter. I apologize that you did not get the best deal for your service. Our coupons that are listed do say to present at the time of write up, however if you ask about our coupons our advisors will look them up for you. Due to the conditions in our area we always print the reminder sticker for what Hyundai recommends based off of the severe schedule. If you would like the reminder sticker printed differently please discuss it with our advisor and we can make a note of it and do this for you. Again I apologise that we did not meet your 5 Star standards. Please contact me so that we can make things right.

Sheila Hevle
559-582-2277 Ext 2052

PM
Paula M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly. Good service.
Excellent service department
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for taking the survey. I am happy that all of us met your 5 star standards. I look forward to helping you on your next visit.

Bradely M.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Everything.
It was great
CASSANDRA S F., Service Consultant from Hanford Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you taking time our of your day to complete our short survey. We always strive to provide all of our customer with 5 star service. We hope to see you for your next service.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Cassandra Fischer
Service Consultant
(559)582-2277

2018 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Thank you Hyundai you are the best ?
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you so much for taking time to complete your survey. We appreciate your opinion and look forward to your next visit.

Sheila Hevle

11/13/2019 Category: Service
????
Awesome
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. I look forward to see you with the new palisade soon

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Price quote was not given correctly
Ok service overall
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

I am sorry that you were not quoted the proper pricing when you called to set up your service. The pricing that was given was for the oil change alone. We have spoken about this issues and have resolved it with our staff. Thank you for informing us of the issue and hope to see you soon for your next service.