Overall Rating 4.1428543/5Overall Rating 4.1428543/5Overall Rating 4.1428543/5Overall Rating 4.1428543/5rating 4.1428543
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Coalinga, CA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I didn't like their customer service.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very important and helps us to improve. I have attempted to contact you so that we may discuss your visit in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Coalinga, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
Always great!
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you, for taking time to complete our short survey. We hope to see you at your next service.

Raul G.
Ivanhoe, CA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Kind Business
Thanks
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our short survey. We hope to see you for future services.

Juanita M.
Caruthers, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
2016 car
Love the hospitality
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we always strive to give our customers the best service.
We hope to see you for your next serivce

JV
Jose V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
They care
Every one is so willing to help you
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We are glad to hear your experience was great with Hanford Hyundai. Thank you for completing our short survey.

GR
Gustavo R.
Corcoran, CA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
For Tucson
It's a very good place for service
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words we always strive to for 5 star service. We hope to see you for your next service.
Thank You!

Maribel S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Repairs
Cassandra was very understanding and easy to work with. She was able to get our vehicle repaired and kept us informed of the progress
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we always strive to give our customers 5 star service. If there is any room for improvement please let me know.
Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend

Allen M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
The fact that it’s a Friendly atmosphere
Friendly business done in a timely matter.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your review it is greatly appriecated, we always strive to give our customers 5 star service. We hope to see you for your next service.
Have a Great weekend

Tulare, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Always fits me in
Always fixes car up and gets me in for services
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your kind works, glad we are able to get you in when you need. If there anything else we can do please let us know. We hope to see you on your next service visit.

Juan Jose D.
Visalia, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good service very friendly..Thank you
Good service very friendly..fix car problem, no complain,.Thank you
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your kind words and for taking time to complete our service. Glad we were able to provide our best service for you. We hope to see you at your next service.

RA
Rodger A.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
I love my hyundai
I was happy with my service and enjoy my new Tucson good running vehicle!
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Rodger,

Wow! Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your Hyundai is treating you good and so happy to hear that your service experience was the best. Please if there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Customer Relations

NJ
Nicholas J.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Kind staff makes for a pleasant visit
Kind staff makes for a pleasant visit. The person who did our paper work was very thurough and explained everything they even finished befor the time they said I would be done.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Nicholas,
We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction and for highlighting our staff who helped make this such a great experience!

Customer Relations

Joe M.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
quick on time
I took my car in for a recall fix to air bags and the car was done in a very short time.

Joe,

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction!We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

CR
Christopher R.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
omar
Omar is very courteous and is an excellent service person

Christopher,

I am glad you had a wonderful experience with Hanford Hyundai. We thank you for you loyalty and your high star rating on this visit. It is nice to know we have giving you the best customer service. We hope to see you soon and it was a please assisting you with your vehicle concerns.

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Third Time Is The Charm?
Last two visits have resulted in successful repair of complaint, but then leaving with a problem that I didn't go in with. Hoping for a better results next time.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

I am so sorry to hear about your feedback. Please I encorage you to call my Service Manager Sheila Hevle @ (559) 582-2277 to discuss this more in detail with her. We would love to turn your expectations around.

Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to return my call so that I can make improvements. I will be discussing your visit with my staff so that I can exceed your expectations on your next visit. Please dont hesitate to reach out to me in the future. I look foward to your next visit

VE
Vicky E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Great service friendly people
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Vicky,
Thank you for your feed back and for your loyalty. Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Have a great day and hope to see you soon..

Customer Relations Rep for

Sean S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you, for taking time to complete our survey. Hope to see you for your next service

Jeffrey B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai
This is my 3rd Hyundai and I will be staying with the brand for my future purchases.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Jeffrey,

Thank you so much for your comments it puts a smile on our faces. We are pleased to find that our Service Department gave you the best customer service on your visit. We appreciate the high 5 star rating. Have a wonderfull day, You sure have made ours.

Customer Relations Representative for

2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and thank you for the 5 stars!!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Too long of a wait
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to Sheila at (559) 582-2277. We look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Relations.