4.6

Armona, CA
2021 Hyundai Venue
04/09/2021 Category: Service
pleasent experience
No pressure to purchase a car and the minor problems were quickly repaired.
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you again for your business and allowing us to take care of your issues greatly appreciated! John Puryear Hanford Hyundai.

Marcos M.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Great Work
Dealership was great
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

We greatly appreciate you servicing you New car with us here at Hanford Hyundai and if you ever need anything at all please dont hesitate to call Thanks again!! Sincererly John Puryear GM Hanford HYundai.

BG
Beverly G.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Hanford Hyundai
Although not easy to access from the main highway.
The service you will receive at this dealership is well worth the extra effort.
The entire facility is very clean all the personnel are very polite and professional.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the 5 Stars and letting everyone know that you had a positive experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Maura G.
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Advisors and workers are polite, very friendly environment.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for your review and continued loyalty.

2020 Hyundai Sonata Hev
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Service of my Vehicle
Appreciated the service adviser calling me to apologize and explaining the reasons for the miscommunication during my vehicle's service this past month. I am happy my vehicle was repaired and back on the road driving with confidence.

03/12/2021 Category: Service
Service of my Vehicle
The service department just needs to improve in notifying the customers of the status of their vehicle if service will take longer than stated when the vehicle was checked in. Other than that I would recommend Hyundai of Hanford for business.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and letting us know how we can do better. At Hanford Hyundai we strive to meet everyone's 5 Star standards. Someone will be contacting you regarding this survey.

03/12/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Team
Hanford Hyundai is always there to help I love get my vehicle serviced here!
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Stratford, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Great staff
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for the 5 Stars and kind words.

LL
Lorenzo L.
Coalinga, CA
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Excelente servicio.
La atención al cliente es muy buena y los autos son cómodos y prácticos.
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and answering our survey we appreciate your business and will address your concerns if you ever need please reach out to John Puryear Gm 559-582-2277 Thank you again!

DT
Dennis T.
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
From check-in through to checkout service was excellent!
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you so much for letting us know we did a great job!

AF
Amanda F.
Lemoore, CA
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Always great service and awesome customer service
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know we did great!

Stratford, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Friendly customer service
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the review!

01/01/2021 Category: Service
They are amazing
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for the 5 Stars and review.

Amanda S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Crazy Lady coming Through
My 2011 SUV was driving brand new and remains in like new condition so when it died after an oil change (not with Hyundai) I lost it (worse than that woman named Karen). I struggled to get answers from AutoZone (had battery that was only few months old under warranty) and from place that changed my oil (again not Hyundai) and what appeared to me as employees at these establishments trying to cover something (whatever might be wrong) up... I lost it. My car had been towed after services hours the evening before so when I got there first thing when they opened (for an appointment they set after waiting after hours for tow that took forever) they met me at vehicle and calmly walked around vehicle, popped hood and showed concern for my struggle and all concerns with my SUV. Brownie points as I was still upset (not Karen but not myself). They had issues with computer and my file but didnt let that slow them down or show frustration (it deleted typed 2 page report twice and would print anything from my file to sign for approval) and the manager "Shelia" hand wrote everything out so they could get to work. I didnt want to leave until I had answers and they (may have thought i was as crazy as I was) assured me every step of the way and never made it seem like I was being too overboard.
They came back an hour later after starting diagnostic and initial lookover with a handwritten work order (computer still deleting all work orders, complaints and assessments) and pricing as to issues needing attention. They listened to me and were willing to change somethings around to find alternative completion methods for repair instead of being one track minded and dismissing my thoughts. We brainstormed and "Larry" and "Shelia" (i will never forget their names) worked really hard to get almost 2500 dollars in repairs covered (a week before Christmas) under a one time good faith company order (they had to get computer to work then write it all up to corporate (bc I am not original owner and vehicle was originally purchased over 10 years ago so no warranty) and got the repairs all covered but a new battery costing me only 197.38. YES PEOPLE 2500 DOWN TO 197.38. They are truly about the customer. The main mechanic took me into garage and showed me everything going on and then when I picked SUV up everything as fixed. He runs brand new again at 163, 300 miles and a 2011. Go get yourself a Hyundai and meet these amazing employees. I will buy another Hyundai as the car with the miles it has and being over 10 years old has never even had a leak or any workable issue to date until this one that we are not sure who would be at fault for it but instead of pointing fingers and making me fight the system they just covered it. In the years I have had the vehicle 163, 300 miles I have only replaced breaks (3x) just because when i replace tires I replace breaks , tires (3x) with a new set on now and battery (not including AutoZone misfortune) once for a vehicle that still looks and runs brand new. Those odds cant be beat with any other type vehicle. Thank You Hyundai services and parts department and I will see your sells floor in 6months for my next Hyundai.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle after what you had just been through. It was our pleasure to listen and help you get through this difficult situation. Our goal is to meet everyone's 5 Star standards and thank you for letting us know we met yours. We value your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle and assisting you with your purchase in the future. Thank you again for business.

Marcos M.
12/21/2020 Category: Service
yasss hyundai
hanford hyundai did that and had my car washed
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your visit.

12/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service center!!!!!
Everyone was really helpful and serviced my vehicle in a timely manner! Great job team!!
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for being a valued customer.