Overall Rating 4.2941206/5Overall Rating 4.2941206/5Overall Rating 4.2941206/5Overall Rating 4.2941206/5rating 4.2941206
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and simple
I got my oil changed. Not much to say about that. It was quick and fairly inexpensive and very little paperwork.

Joseph K.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected!
Was suppose to take up to an hour to get me in and they got me in and out before that hour! Excellent service! Amazing workers. Never disappointed!
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

I am glad we exceeded your expectations on getting you in and out. thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey

Tulare, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Love this place
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad we met your 5 star standards and look forward to many years of servicing your car.

Service Advisor

Jose M.
San Diego, CA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff who’s very accommodating and very efficient with their services and turnaround time.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. we are glad that we met your needs and provided you with 5 star service.

Ruby S.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Jessica was awesome!
Thank you Jessica for outstanding customer care. Hyundai Hanford thank you for bringing her onboard!!!
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

We are glad that you are happy with our new team memeber. thank you for taking the time out to fill the survey out.

Marva M.
San Leandro, CA
07/08/2019
A Life Saver
Best car-buying experience I've ever had. I was on a road trip when I started to have car trouble. Hours away from home, I went to the nearest Hyundai dealer. I found out that the service area was closed. I was devastated. Then, a young sales person suggested that I trade my old car in for a new one. I told her I didn't have the best credit, but she promised to do her best for me. She helped me work out the down payment and the next thing I knew, I had been approved. She gave me a great deal, and I finished my road trip in a nice, fully loaded new Elantra GT. Treated me with respect and dignity the entire time. Thank you Jessica!

AF
Amanda F.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
I always receive the email to remind me when I need to schedule and they are so dependable in getting me scheduled in.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

I am glad that we always make time for your schedule we try our best to make sure we work around your schedule. thank you for takling the time out of your schedule to take the survey

John L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Every time i go to the dealer ship for different reasons i always have someone going above and beyond to take care of our needs, best car dealership ever
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

I am glad that we always take care of your car care needs. I strive to make sure we get our friends in and out as fast as we can and make sure the car is repaired.

GC
Georjen H C.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Good stuff
It was great
My car was wash clean and nice
Great staff
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to fill the survey.

VE
Vicky E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Trunk lock repsir
The service man was very professional. Had the part in stock and were able to replace it within two hours. Also drove me back-and-forth to get the vehicle so appreciative .
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

I am glad that we were able to get your car repaired right away for you. I pride myself on taking care of the customers as fast as we can. our tech's diagnose the issues right the 1st time and repair the vehicle right away when we have the parts in stock. thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Friendly and kind customer care
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to fill the survey. I am also very happy that we met our 5 star standards for your visit.

KG
Karena G.
Corcoran, CA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car service
I love my Hyundai Elantra & every time i visit rather it’s to take my car in for service or just to visit the staff i always leave in a good mood, I recommend this dealership, Hyundai I’ll always purchase the Hyundai brand.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

thank you for for the kind words and for taking the survey. I am glad that you feel that you are coming to visit instead of dreading a service visit.

Clifford M.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
My Car experience
Friendly, local, quick service and done right.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

I am glad that we met your 5 star standards for our services. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

JV
Jesus V.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Muy bien
Todo bien
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the service. i hope that we meet our 5 star service every time you come in.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & courteous
I was met at the door and helped right away. All employees I came in contact with were friendly and helpful.

Margarita G.
Avenal, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Great customer service and fast service
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. we appreciate the feed back. and we cant wait to see you back for your next routine service. thank you

VA
Vincent A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and the staff were all helpful and I felt like I was welcome and they explained everything and answered any and all questions I had
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

thank you for taking your time out to take the survey. we strive to always give 5 star service and if there is anything that we could have done to provide that 5 star service to you we would like to know.

Juan B.
Coalinga, CA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great service very welcoming was in and out in no time.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to take the survey. I am glad that we met your expectations. we plan to have each customer in and out when they come in. Let me know if you need anything for your vehicle

GA
Georgina A.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Was able to get the help I needed for my tire and at a reasonable price. Got everything done that day and didn't spend a lot of time waiting.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We are glad that we were here to help you out when you needed us. thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I am glad everything went smoothly and we got you back out on time.

FP
Frank P.
Fresno, CA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great day!!
the service manager was ready and waiting for me to arrive and they had coffee already brewing
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

thank you for taking the survey.we always try to have fresh coffee and someone available to write you up as soon as you get here. I look forward to helping you again.