Overall Rating 4.0769254/5Overall Rating 4.0769254/5Overall Rating 4.0769254/5Overall Rating 4.0769254/5rating 4.0769254
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

CA
Carrie A.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and service
I was able to get in the same day. Cassandra was amazing in assisting me with that appointment. Omar kept me updated with the status of the car while it was being serviced. I especially love how they also take the time to check to see if my particular sonata has any recalls that needs to be or that can be addressed each and everytime I am there. I'm usually there for routine oil changes and or when routine maintenance is due. If I were to ever buy another car (even though it is a separate department) i would definitely buy here are Hanford Hyundai. Thank you all for the awesome customer service and the professionalism.

Jesus S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Exlent service with a smile and good coffee.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Your feed back it is grealy appreciated.

Joyce C.
Selma, CA
10/21/2018 Category: Service
This dealership was were unit was purchased
appointment time service done on time, courtesy car wash is extra touch. Personnel very friendly and professional.
Claudia D. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Joyce,
We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for the high star rating and for taking the time in leaving us this great reveiw. Till next time.

Sincerely,
Claudia Diaz
Customer Relations Director
claudia@hanfordhyundai.com

ES
Elizabeth S.
Armona, CA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, close to home.
Everyone is friendly at Hanford Hyundai. I chose Hyundai because my son has had one for over 10 years with no major problems. Also it is about 2 miles from where I live.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in only providing 5 star service. We value you as our customer and look forward to all your future visits

GG
Gary G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people Great service
My car service experience was Great .... Easy cheerful Check in ... After car was taken for service I was taken a guest waiting area with TV , reading material , and free coffee/ water..
When the service was over getting my car , keys back / on my way home was a actual pleasure , compared to Other dealership Experiences ....
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service dept was great, the sales dept really sucked!
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience . Our goal is always 5 star se. Please let us know were we can improve.

Tulare, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete our short survey. We appreciate it so much.

LH
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Joseph K.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Never a worry!
I came in with a problem. They got me a rental immediately after seeing it was not going to be able to be fixed that day. I felt like a queen that day the way they took care of me and made sure I was ok. Couldn't have asked for better service!
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

We are happy to hear your service visit was of great pleasure. We will do what we can to make every service visit as easy as possible without any hassle. Let us know if there is anything else.

Ralph B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Repair was fine but the details were a little disappointing.
As I said before the repair was fine but not cleaning the window before replacing the light and molding left that section of the window permanently cloudy.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your survey. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused and will be contacting you soon to correct it.

GC
Gloria C.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Informative, and professional
Team are always very professional and informative.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Amanda S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Liftgate struts
They greeted me at the door and it was immediate service. I was called back right away when parts came in and even though they had appts in the time frame I needed they fit my car in knowing it was a quick fix. We were in and out in 30 minutes.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survery. Glad we were able to accommodate you with your schedule. Hope to see you next time

CF
Cassandra F.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Thank you
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for the review. We pride ourselves in only providing 5 star service. We value you as our customer and look forward to all your future visits.

Corcoran, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff very professional.
The problem with my passenger window was diagnosed and will be fixed. The previous dealership claimed that there was no problem.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback and survey. We try and make every visit an exellent experiance. Let us know what we can do differently to earn a 5 star rating.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
They got oil change done right
The service was good and Omar definitely helpful with understanding my warranty.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Its okay
Oil change was the only reason i went there
claudia d. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Hanford Hyundai constant strives to deliver the best possible customer service and we take our customer survey reviews seriously.

We have recently received your survey and I would like to thank you for your honest opinion. Your low score has me concerned and I would like the chance to discuss this with you further.

Please accept our deepest and most sincere apology for the inconvenience

I as your Service Manager I am here to do the best I can to remedy any concerns you might have. Please give me a call at  your earliest convenience to (559) 582-2277 x:2052

Sheila@hanfordhyundai.com

Visalia, CA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for the review. An excellent experience is always our goal here at Hanford Hyundai. See you next time.

Jack P.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Supervising Counselor
Customer service, profesionalism
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you very much for choosing Hanford Hyundai as your trusted dealer. We appreciate you as our customer and look forward in your future visits.

MT
Margo T.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Made things right
They will make things right if you are not satisfied with the service.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Would not recommend
Our car was returned with loose screws that the employee claimed were to a different car. They were not, they were to the plastic cover on the center console. Our steering wheel had oil on it, as did the ceiling in the form of oily finger marks. Our dash was scratched in several places and the rubber door seals were not reinstalled properly.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I appreciate that you took the time to discuss your concerns with me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make things right. I will see you Wednesday.

Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to make things right. I apologize for any inconvenience.

GO
Glenda O.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service as is should be
Taking my car for service at Hanford Hyundai is always pleasant. I wait there in the waiting room and it is always a reasonable wait time.
Omar M. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We try and make every visit as smooth and easy as possible. We will see you next time.

YE
Yovanec E.
Avenal, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, great customer service
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.