4.6

Overall Rating 4.299996/5Overall Rating 4.299996/5Overall Rating 4.299996/5Overall Rating 4.299996/5rating 4.299996
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Allen M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
🌟🌟🌟🌟
Awesome
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. I look forward to see you with the new palisade soon

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Price quote was not given correctly
Ok service overall
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

I am sorry that you were not quoted the proper pricing when you called to set up your service. The pricing that was given was for the oil change alone. We have spoken about this issues and have resolved it with our staff. Thank you for informing us of the issue and hope to see you soon for your next service.

Jesus P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/06/2019 Category: Service
A P
Service is always Amazing at the dealership.
Service Advisors are Extremely Helpful .
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. we are glad that we have met your 5 star standards and look forward to seeing you again.

Tulare, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
The Hanford Maintenance supervisor and trainee were both very helpful and knowledgeable about my concerns regarding the 30K work to be performed on my car (I only had 28508 miles). Supervisor went above and beyond explaining to make sure I understood what was required by Hyundai and what additions were suggested by dealer maintenance team to insure continued best operation of my 2012 Tucson. Work was done in good time and at a very reasonable cost to me. Totally satisfied. ThankYou!
JESSICA L. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey, I am glad we met your 5 star standars and we look forward to your next visit.

Margaret D.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful.
This time I just went in with no appointment and it was no problem.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the great survey. We always strive to give the best service we can. We always try and help our friends when they come in with or without an appointment. We look forward to helping you again

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Staff very friendly clean waiting area no hasssels
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and letting us know how we are doing. I am happy that your visit went well and look forward to helping you again.

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service.
Was there in and out with oil change and oil filter changed.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey. I am happy that we could meet your 5 star standards and look forward to taking care of your car in the future

Joe M.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Takes too long to get the repair parts.
I already explained.
JESSICA L. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER OUR SURVEY, I'M SO SORRY WE DIDN'T MEET YOUR 5 STAR STANDARDS. I DO APOLOGIZE RENTAL WAS NOT AVAILABLE. PART AVAILABILITY IS SOMETIMES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, HOWEVER  WE DID EXPEDITE YOUR PARTS TO GET THEM AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING A VALUED CUSTOMER. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Very nice staff.
My only issue is the cost of maintenance, there are a lot of quality services available at more reasonable pricing.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I am sorry we did not meet your 5 star standards. our service use only Hyundai recommended fluids and filters this may be the reasoning our prices are slightly higher than the after market shops because they do not use factory parts and recommended fluids. we do offer our customers discounts when they come in for services. I hope we can see you back here for your servicing needs.

Tulare, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was good. They got me in the next day. I was able to pick up my car the next day.
JESSICA L. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER OUR SURVEY, WE ARE HAPPY WE HAVE MET YOUR 5 STAR STANDARDS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK AGAIN SOON.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Heath, in the Service Department wa very helpful. He also was able to save me $30.00 on my bill. Service with a smile.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you were happy with the service. feel free to call us anytime you need servicing for your car

Porterville, CA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
SUV service
Always satisfied
JESSICA L. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TAKE OUR SURVEY, WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE  MET YOUR 5 STAR SERVICE.

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out the survey. I am glad we were able to meet your 5 star standards and look forward to helping you in the future.

Heath huwe

Maria G.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy will very well staff and the mechanic did my car 2010 Hyundai sonata, thank you all so much , and I will definitely let my family's and friends how well you took time to do my car and how pleased I am too Maria Gomes , and Donald L woods , on his 2012 SUV tuscon too
JESSICA L. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIA FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER  OUR SURVEY, WE  LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON.

Ruby S.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Quick service, helpful to make recommendations and always friendly!
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and letting us know how we are doing.

Tonya S.
Riverdale, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Tonya
Awesome..Where you're treated like family..Thanks y'all..
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the survey. I am glad that you feel like we treat you as family. Thats my goal to have everybody feel that way. When you need something again please feel free to call me

Service Advisor

WB
William B.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Service sucks
Service sucked.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

I am truly sorry we did not meet your 5 star standards. we are working on getting the waiting area updated and I am sorry the recalls and repairs took so long. thank you for the input on where we need to work on.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Is it a discount or not?
The dealership sent a discount by email and then didn't apply it after it was discussed. I feel like the level of the service writers has become lax. Really didn't feel the same level of professionalism is being maintained from six months ago. Hope they can get it together before they start losing customers.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your honest opinion. I apologize that we did not give you your discount. I will be putting discussing this with my staff to make sure we do not forget in the future. Again thank you for letting me know where we can do better. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Sheila Hevle
Hanford Hyundai
559-582-2277 Ext 2052

Jc T.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Good
Everything
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I always enjoy when you stop in. I hope to see you soon just for an oil change thsi time. take it easy and see you soon

GA
Georgina A.
Enjoy the service.
Always so helpful and friendly.
JESSICA L. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER OUR SURVEY, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY WELL APPRECIATED. I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR RATING AND WONDERFUL KIND WORDS. THANK YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.