4.6

2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great
Always great service. Always quick and informative.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for the positive comments and the 5 Stars!

GS

Gary G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Great
Service was accomplished in a fast , accurate seedless manor .. None of my time was wasted , service was perfect and at a fair price by factory trained personnel.. I am very Satisfied..
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for letting everyone know that we did a great job.

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service.
Extremely professional and friendly.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

We appreciate your business.

10/26/2020 Category: Service
Issue with warranty and new part
car was dropped at scheduled time in August didn't get my car back until October.

Warranty wasn't granted even tho I was the original owner, which cause for multiple phone calls to corporate Hyundai Customer Care and Hyundai Finance. After many calls they got the right information. Which granted my warranty.

Then once given the go ahead it took the dealship 3 times to properly install my part and get my car back to me.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for giving us your honest feedback about your service visit. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have attempted to contact you regarding your visit and would like the opportunity to keep you as a customer.

Unfortunately, some of the issues during your visit were beyond our control. When we have a repair that falls under the Original Owner Limited Powertrain Warranty we are required by Hyundai to submit proof the customer is truly the Original Owner. Your vehicle was purchased at this physical location but from the previous owner who took their documents with them. As a courtesy we did search our storage area in hopes that we had the information required by Hyundai to prove you are the original owner. Sometimes our desire to assist a customer hinders our ability to correct an issue in a more timely fashion. Due to privacy laws we should have just requested you call Hyundai Finance from the beginning which would have allowed your visit to go much smoother. Once you were able to provide the required documentation, we were able to provide you with alternate transportation and start the warranty repair process.

Your vehicle was repaired by a Certified Master Technician. After installing the Turbo Assembly your vehicle lost power during the test drive and the technician determined that the new Turbo Assembly had came apart internally. Unfortunately sometimes new parts are faulty. The technician did replace the Turbo Assembly again which also came apart internally. At this time we did contact our technical assistance hot-line just to confirm we were not missing something.

I do apologize that we did not keep in contact with you regularly during your service visit. That is unacceptable and I am in the process of training my staff about keeping in regular contact with the customer. Unfortunately, Covid caused several employees to be laid off and new ones had to be hired. Your comments have given me the knowledge of where we have fallen short.  Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

CF
Cassandra F.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Hanford Hyundai is awesome as always.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate your business.

08/26/2020 Category: Service
Misdiagnosis
service dept seems dishonest. Misdiagnosis in order to get more money
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

I am sorry that you feel we are dishonest and that your appointment time was not honored. Unfortunately, your vehicle did have multiple issues that were all related and those kind of repairs do take additional time to complete. Appointments are scheduled for your time with the Service Advisor, and not the exact time that your vehicle will go into the shop. Again, I apologize that we did not meet your 5 Star standards. Please let me know if there is anyway to correct this situation.

Jack P.
Lemoore, CA
08/19/2020 Category: Service
wonderful
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

I am glad that we were able to meet your 5 star standards and do a wonderfule job. Thanks!

PC
Patricia C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2020 Category: Service
The girls really helped me
Highly recommend HANFORD HYUNDAI
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

It is always a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for letting us know how we did.

CP
Corina P.
Visalia, CA
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent employee
Excellent experience with employees and Excellent car maintenance.. I always bring my car back to get worked on.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We always look forward to making you happy.

Stratford, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/11/2020 Category: Service
awesome service department
service department does a great job!
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for the positive comment and great review!

Michael R.
Armona, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Ok
ok
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

I am sorry that we did not meet your 5 star standars and the wrong part came in. I will be reviewing the situation with my Parts Manager so that we may make a plan to prevent this in the future. Someone will be contacting you soon so that we may discuss your visit. Again I do apologize that your visit was more stressful and expensive than it should have been.

Lemoore, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer Setvice
Staff is friendly and work is done in a timely manner.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars, we appreciate you.

OR
Oscar R.
Farmersville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
Had my oil changed quickly and was attended professionally.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

JZ
Jody Z.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Was very fast and friendly
Was great quick in and out good prices for oil change and tire rotation.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for letting everyone know we did good.