4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

David B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and competent staff
Easy appointments; friendly and competent staff.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you for the 5 Stars and letting everyone know we did great!

LH
Lupe H.
Porterville, CA
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Proficient
Professional, Courteous .. very informative and helpful
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thanks for letting us know we did good. We value your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Stratford, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Very friendly staff
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you so much for your visit and letting us know we did a great job. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

PC
Patricia C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Your people are all really good at their jobs
Love going to HANFORD YOUR PEOPLE ALWAYS LISTEN TO WHAT I NEED
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback is is so important to us for our growth and success we appreciate your time and business!! John Puryear GM Hanford Hyundai.

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Xeo
Very helpful.
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your car and thank you for taking your time to do our survey your feedback is very important to us for our growth!  We hope you are having a great week thanks again John Puryear Hanford Hyundai.

Mary R.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
This place is not great at all. Waste of fucking time
Might as well go to Keller’s 😂
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Good morning this is John Puryear General Manager here at Hanford Hyundai and first of all I want to appologize for
our short coming on your service! I dont want to make any excuses but I do want to resolve your issues so please reach out to me I will send you an email with all my contact info and I look forward to the chance to take care of your issues and again thank you for your business.      Sincererly John Puryear Hanford Hyundai.

04/19/2021 Category: Service
I appreciate their shuttle service that dropped me off my house and picked me up when my car was ready. I didn’t have to inconvenience my husband who’s at work just to help me get my car. I also didn’t have to worry about filling up the gas of any rental car so it’s a win situation for me. The staff are nice and friendly as well!
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you so much for letting everyone know we did a great job. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

Domingo C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Customer Focused
They made me important. I had an appointment at 9am, but was done before 9am after I dropped off my car at 8am.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for the great review and your continued loyalty.

WD
William D.
Armona, CA
2021 Hyundai Venue
04/09/2021 Category: Service
pleasent experience
No pressure to purchase a car and the minor problems were quickly repaired.
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you again for your business and allowing us to take care of your issues greatly appreciated! John Puryear Hanford Hyundai.

Marcos M.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Great Work
Dealership was great
JOHN P. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

We greatly appreciate you servicing you New car with us here at Hanford Hyundai and if you ever need anything at all please dont hesitate to call Thanks again!! Sincererly John Puryear GM Hanford HYundai.

BG
Beverly G.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Hanford Hyundai
Although not easy to access from the main highway.
The service you will receive at this dealership is well worth the extra effort.
The entire facility is very clean all the personnel are very polite and professional.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the 5 Stars and letting everyone know that you had a positive experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Maura G.
Corcoran, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Advisors and workers are polite, very friendly environment.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for your review and continued loyalty.

Corcoran, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata Hev
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Service of my Vehicle
Appreciated the service adviser calling me to apologize and explaining the reasons for the miscommunication during my vehicle's service this past month. I am happy my vehicle was repaired and back on the road driving with confidence.

03/12/2021 Category: Service
Service of my Vehicle
The service department just needs to improve in notifying the customers of the status of their vehicle if service will take longer than stated when the vehicle was checked in. Other than that I would recommend Hyundai of Hanford for business.
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and letting us know how we can do better. At Hanford Hyundai we strive to meet everyone's 5 Star standards. Someone will be contacting you regarding this survey.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Team
Hanford Hyundai is always there to help I love get my vehicle serviced here!
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Stratford, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Great staff
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for the 5 Stars and kind words.