Overall Rating 4.1428543/5Overall Rating 4.1428543/5Overall Rating 4.1428543/5Overall Rating 4.1428543/5rating 4.1428543
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Ridgecrest, CA
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness / flexibility / customer requirements / management
Great service.
HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we always strive to provide our customers with the best service. We hope to see you for your next service. Have a wonderful day

HEATH HUWE
SERVICE ADVISOR
559-582-2277 EXT 2051

04/19/2019 Category: Service
First service
Ok
Sheila H., Service Manager from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking time to discuss your concerns with me. I apologize that our first free service promo ended before you purchased your vehicle. Also, for future reference our technicians do not start work until 8am, however we allow our customers 7:30 am drop off times for their convenience. Please do not hesitate to call me if I can be of further assistance. Thank you again for your service.

Sheila Hevle
559-582-2277 Ext 2052

Juanita M.
Caruthers, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly peers
Cassandra such an amazing lady kept me updated.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Took my 2016 Sonata Hybrid in to get a oil change and a part replaced. Heath was attentive all the way to the end. I did a late pickup and that was a great experience. Everyone was outstanding!
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you, for completeing our short survey, we always strive to provide our customer with the best service. Hope to see you for your next service.

HEATH H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for you completeing our short survey, we always strive to  provide our customer with 5 star service. if there is any room for improvement please let us know.

Rachel M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
comfortable feeling
cannot say enough good about this place. from the sales department to the service department, a person is treated with kindness and respect. mickey always holds a good conversation when he's giving you a ride to/from home. hope more people shop for their hyundai in hanford--worth the drive!
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your kind words we appricate them as well as we appricate you as a customer. We are glad to hear that Mickey provided you with the best service during your shuttle ride. We hope to see you for your next service. Have a wonderful day

VB
Vernon B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great place, great service
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Services Provided
Excellent services and customer appreciation as well as free car wash
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We are happy to hear about your experience with our service department. We are glad we could make your experience a wonderful one. Thank you for your feed back.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Always gets me in for service on a timely manner. I like that. The wait time is not that bad.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our short survery. Glad we are able to get you in and out in a timely manner. We hope to see you for your next service

AA
Ann A.
Corcoran, CA
Friendly atmosphere
Great service.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so taking time to complete our short survery. We always enjoy our customers feed back.

IG
Ivan De Jesus G.
the consistancy
I'm so happy that I finally took my car to Hanford, due to having the run around in at the Visalia Groppetti Hyundai. I took my car in to get the car looked at because it would shake when slowing down and taking off again. At Visalia they technician asked me "Did you read your owners manual?, It tells you how to drive the car! " From getting that response when taking my car in I knew I had to go somewhere else because I was ready to get in a fight with that tech. So when taking it to Hanford I completely got taken care of. When my husband and I went to take the car Heath helped us out. We got in the car to do a test drive so he could feel how the car was driving, found out their is a problem. when we got back to the office he said he will have a tech take a better look but something definitely doesn't seem right. Later that day called and stated that the tech took a look at it and they will be ordering a part for the car and for us to go back the next day for a rental. At this point i was just extremely happy that they are even taking the time to look at the car. I have very happy with the fact that I would get updates with the way it was moving along, health would call and stated they had to order a whole new transmission because mine was not safe to be driving. For that I am grateful that they took great care of us. 2 weeks later we got our car back and it is running so much better, no more shaking and picks us in speed great now. Overall the best experience and if anything happens again I will only take my car to Hanford to see Heath.

Rakaylah & Ivan Nunez
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for completing our short survery. We hope to see you for your next service.

GP
Gabriela P.
Huron, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
I love having my car serviced at Hanford Hyundai because service is fast and I am always greeted by everyone there.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad your experience with Hanford Hyundai is always great. We always strive to give our customers the best service.

Bruce B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Entire staff eager to please their customers
All departments are proactive in listening to the customers needs and following up to provide a pleasant experience for the customer.
This dealership exemplifies Hyundai's quality brand. Thank you Hanford Hyundai.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for completing our short survery. We always strive to provide our customers with 5 star service. If theres any room for improvement please let us know.

Allen M.
Lemoore, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/03/2019 Category: Service
My wife tells me all the time she takes her vehicle in to be serviced. I happened to be with her this time and I truly see and hear for myself and the Hyundai, dealership in Hanford, Ca. Is Awesome 😁 the entire staff the fact they know their vehicles but also in and out in a very timely manner. Thanks Hyundai..........Hanford, Ca
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to provide our customers with the best service. We hope to see you for your next service visit.

Bradely M.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Everything.
Cassandra was an amazing Service Advisor. Keep her Foever!!! 😁
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words we greatly appriecate your feed back. We always strive to give our customers the best service possible. We hope to see you for your next service.

Macario G.
Bakersfield, CA
03/17/2019
New Elantra
By far the best car buying experience ever. Celeste is an awesome salesperson who is very nice, courteous and knowledgeable of the Hyundai brand. She even bought pizza for lunch. The finance manager Maria is also very nice and helpful by the time I was done with my car buying experience I felt like a part of the family. Awesome. You won't go wrong buying a car from Hanford Hyundai.

Bruce B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/17/2019 Category: Service
the employees are eager to satisfy the customer
it will depend on the reliability and durability of the vehicle . this agency represents hyundai m c and at this time it is too soon to make an
accurate overall evaluation of this 2019 ionic totaling 1,589 miles .
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for completing our short survey. We always strive to provided our customer with 5 star service, if there is any room for improvment please feel free to contact our service manager sheila@hanfordhyundai.com or at 559-582-2277

Armona, CA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
All staff is always friendly & very helpful.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you. for your kind words. We always strive to provide our customer with 5 star service.

Porterville, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer completely satisfied.. job well done
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

We appricate your kind words, thank you for taking time to complete our short survey. We hope to see you for your next service.

Visalia, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Car
Execellent employee and very helpful
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words, We appreicate your feed back. We hope to see you at your next service

DT
David T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Love my car, love the service, very friendly and respectful.
CASSANDRA S F. from Hanford Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank for your kind words, We are glad we were able to get your service completed for you. We hope to see you for your next maintenace appointment.