TL
10/19/2018
Love this place

MILDRED C.
10/17/2018
I give a rate of 10.They awesome people to go to.I have been greatly satisfied.All the time I go there for anything.That means a free question I might have to ask.they have satisfied me in every time I have ever been there.
Mildred caswell.
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks Mildred

SV
STACIE V.
10/09/2018
Service with a smile
My vehicle was past inspection and after a few unsuccessful calls to get an appointment, the energetic and very positive receptionist said, ‘Sure Honey, we can fit you in today!’ I drove right over and 20 minutes later I had my new inspection sticker! Both Mr & Mrs LeGay were friendly, helpful, and thorough. Even the awesome waiting room was clean with TV, magazines, bottled water and coffee. I will be a return customer for sure!
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks Stacie

TRIPP S.
10/01/2018
Complete Satisfaction
I've used Hanover Auto Repair for a couple (few?) years now. The thing that makes this shop great to me is they've shown me they have my best interests in mind. Ultimately this has meant very fair prices and affordable repairs. It also has gained my loyalty. I'm sure my time is coming when I have a big repair, but I will not be wondering about if it is necessary or not. That makes all the difference.
I should add I've never had a single complaint about quality of work or ability to diagnose my problems. Thanks guys
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/08/2018

THANKS TRIPP

DY
diane y.
09/27/2018
Jeep repair
Great service ..,friendly associates.. good prices,,,
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/08/2018

THANKS DIANE

PL
PATRICIA L.
Ford Expedition
09/26/2018
not happy this go round -
I took vehicle in for oil change and come out with a serious transmission problem and vehicle was barely driveable - it has been at a transmission shop for two days - I know you checked the code for flashing light but the vehicle was driving fine so something else happened and light still flashing and now all kinds of clunking going on. Hopefully trans folks can fix or at least get back to the way it was - John said he did nothing but change oil but something else happened. I wish I would have been called or told earlier in day about the problem so repair would not have been delayed looking for another shop.
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/09/2018

I'm sorry, please let us know if there is any thing we can do.

RA
Roy A.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the staff do outstanding work.

Thanks Roy

PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/14/2018
Friendly, honest
Good people, friendly and honest

Thanks Paul

FM
Felicia M.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Felicia said that she would absolutely recommend this business for service.

Thanks Felicia

Rebecca S.
GMC Pickup
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the employees were very accommodating. They explained the service repairs. They were very thorough. They completed service in a timely fashion.

THANKS REBECCA

DF
Daniel F.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he was pleased with the service the business provided and with the integrity of the work they performed.

THANKS DANIEL

LK
Loretta k.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Loretta said, she always gets good service here.
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 08/27/2018

THANKS LORETTA

VI
Virginia I.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said the staff was good and honest and she really likes them.
The Hanover A. from Hanover Auto Repair LLC responded on 08/27/2018

THANKS VIRGINIA

CD
Curtis D.
Chesterfield, VA
Chevrolet Corvette
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Curtis said the service was excellent. The work was done fast.

Thanks Curtis

Dores H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dores said the staff was very friendly and provided excellent service.

Thanks Dores

JOE L.
Toyota Sequoia
08/02/2018
Brake repair on 2004 Toyota Sequoia
My vehicle was picked up my place of work on time as discussed. The brakes were examined and I was called with the cost of the repair prior to the work being performed. The work was done and the car was returned to me with the bill. No additional charges and all this was done in less than 3 hours. I have several vehicles and trust all of them to Hanover Auto Repair..

I would absolutely recommend Hanover Auto Repair. I have been dealing with them since they opened their business.

Thank you Tommy and John for the great service.

Thanks Joe

GM
Gill M.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ellen. She said they do good work and they are easy to make an appointment with.

Thanks Ellen