Overall Rating 3.7037037/5Overall Rating 3.7037037/5Overall Rating 3.7037037/5rating 3.7037037rating 3.7037037
Overall Rating 2.37037/5Overall Rating 2.37037/5rating 2.37037rating 2.37037rating 2.37037

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Getting my car serviced
I have been going to Harbor Hyundai for many years and will continue to do so.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill to leave us a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you feel we are able to meet your expectations by providing you with an excellent service experience. Thank you for choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs. We look forward to your next service visit!

Sherry W.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and answered my questions
Thanks again!

Sherry,

RA
Rosie A.
Los Angeles, CA
Exceptional Service
My trusted advisor is always available, he answers all my questions about my car current and future service needs. The atmosphere is relaxing.

Rosie,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit.

Lonny S.
Downey, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
Great dealer
I have leased and serviced all of my cars at Harbor Hyundai.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Lonny,

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jake is great!
People think I’m crazy going to be dealer but I have found the comparable on many services. I look at it this way I have been to local businesses that charge a tremendous amount and shotty work or used bad quality parts. With Hyundai I know I am getting the correct parts. Plus Jake as my service advisor makes it easy. He talks to you respectfully, answers your questions & explains so it is understood what is being done on your vehicle.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Carlene B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott and the other people there, from the check out cashier to the mechanics.
Scott and the other people there, from the check out cashier to the mechanics make it pleasant and efficient.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Carlene,

Randi W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service!
Staff are excellent, and the service was great. They go above and beyond for customers, and do an excellent job of staying in communication with you throughout the process. I highly recommend, and will return for future services.

Randi,

John B.
Placentia, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service
As always, the entire service department was fast, friendly and knowledgeable.

John,

IM
Irina M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Hyundai Assurance Car Care team are always do an excellent job!

Irina,

NB
Nerses B.
Los Angeles, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
I do not remember who served me but he was very Frlendly and very polite to me.
I Feel me very comfortable in the waiting room.
Thank You so much.

Nerses,

VS
Victoria S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
My recent visit to Harbor Hyundai
The service advisor Jake answered all of my questions in a courteous manner and I appreciated that. I also appreciate that the waiting area is always neat when I visit.

Victoria,

Jesse T.
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The Harbor Hyundai service department is awesome! I have been a customer here for 5+ years, and Miguel, Jake, and Scott always provide excellent customer service and ensure my vehicle is well-maintained and running properly. I highly recommend this shop for your service needs. Keep up the great work, guys!

Jesse,

Joel B.
Downey, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. My only gripe aside from prices, is that they used to allow free tokens for the vending machine as a complimentary perk. They no longer offer that. Otherwise it'd be 5 stars.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Joel,

Marcheree P.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the car service.
My visit was better than last and my car was done sooner that expected. Thank you for washing my car after the service. I appreciated it.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Marcheree,

Paul T.
Los Alamitos, CA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
60 mile service
Good experience overall - they performed as expected on time and price - communication excellent
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

JI
Jailan I.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Service and assistance
This is best experience, always. Services provided and the professional assistance I receive are top notch. Scott, service advisor is very professional and explains things clearly.
* Not to forget comfortable waiting area
Thank you.

Jailan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

FV
Francisco V.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Jake and staff are thorough and easy to understand, giving clear information on what to expect. Job was done on time.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Francisco,

NS
Nicasio S.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Every single time, without fail, the work is done well andcompleted in a timely manner. Prices are fair. Most importantly, the staff is wonderful, friendly, honest, and takes care of business.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Nicasio,

LH
Leah H.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
First time maintenance
I very easily scheduled my first maintenance with Harbor Hyundai online. I chose Jake because he had a lot of good yelp reviews. He did not disappoint! When I first pulled up the guy outside took my name and said To sign in with Jake inside. When I went inside Jake already knew who I was and was filling out paperwork on the computer. He said since this is my first oil change that it was complimentary. He was very nice and easy to talk to. He said it would take about an hour for the oil change and complimentary car wash and was exactly an hour when he came to get me. My appt was for dec 20 at 1:45pm. He told me my next service will include a tire rotation and how much it would cost and even said if I schedule online I’ll get $5 discount. I will definitely come to Jake at Harbor Hyundai for my future services.
Jocelyn M. from Harbor Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018