Overall Rating 3.8064516/5Overall Rating 3.8064516/5Overall Rating 3.8064516/5rating 3.8064516rating 3.8064516
Overall Rating 2.41935/5Overall Rating 2.41935/5rating 2.41935rating 2.41935rating 2.41935

LH
Laurel H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good to Go
The service here is excellent. Even before I arrived for my appointment they had given me the name of my personal service agent who would be assisting me. I had Jake, who happily, seems to be my regular agent. They gave me accurate time and cost estimate and even finished before the time they predicted. The waiting area is great. Coffee, tea, tables and couches -- all very clean and relaxing, with big windows -- no crampy shut-in atmosphere.

The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable. The best star rating is that they are not the sterotyped "overpriced dealers". They came in very much under the price I had expected. My car and I are good to go until the next oil change/tire rotation! Laurel Howat, Long Beach
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Laurel,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with a professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visit reflect that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many years to come!

YV
Yvonne V.
Seal Beach, CA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
service
Just super especially Scott Jones
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Yvonne,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next service visit!

Tustin, CA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Great as always.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Joseph K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The staff are friendly and efficient. They always take good care of my car and me!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the 5 star out of 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Theresa M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very good service.
It’s Great because the service is efficient and on time always. And the people , Like Jake Bumacod are excellent service specialist. Thank you Hyundai! Your awesome!

Theresa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

Janice B.
Alta Loma, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
10/31/2019 Category: Service
My First Service
My 2019 Hyundai Ionic EV Limited will never require much maintenance. I love the way Scott rememberers my name, promptly returns my calls (even when he is busy), squeezes me in IF he can, explains his pricing, walks me to my car, cheerfully goes back out for “just one more thing”, and even tops-off the charge on my electric vehicle. His laid-back demeanor puts me at ease. I appreciate how welcome he makes me feel. A+

Janice,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with a professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know Scott has been able to provide you with such a great service experience! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many years to come!

BT
Bart T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealer
This is a great dealership

Bart,

RA
Richard A.
Cypress, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Scott is the best!
Scott is the best!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Richard,

VU
Virginia U.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Honest, very helpful, always go out of their way to help customer. 👍

Virginia,

Rosalind W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Jermaine and his assistant Antonio, were very professional, and courteous.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Rosalid,

CN
Cassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Scott is the best.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Cassandra,

CJ
Charles J.
Norwalk, CA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Scott Jones he's the best when it comes to caring about people. After meeting him, and the excellent customer service he provided, I was sole on "HARBOR HYUNDAI". Not to leave out any of the other customer service, I just like the friendly service I receive from Mr. Jones. Really considering buying the 8 Passenger SUV for my wife. I have been sold on Hyundai for along time.
"Thanks Scott Jones for your service"

Charles Jackson Jr.

Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave review about Scott and your service experience. We look forward to continuing to keep your trust and confidence for maintaining your Sonata.

David L.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Auto Service
Excellent service!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

David,

RL
Robert L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service at it's best!
At Harbor Hyundai, the service rep was great. Addressed a scheduled service oil change, car washed and fixed a rattle in the dash. great experience.

Robert,

This is always good to hear or read in this case, so happy we took good care of you as we should. Thank you for the comment and review we do appreciate it.

Maria R.

Teddy P.
Garden Grove, CA
10/10/2019 Category: Service
People
Vehicle was completed on time as promised
Happy with the car.

Teddy,

John B.
Placentia, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service
I bought my Elantra, new in 2012 at this dealership. After the sale the service manager and his staff came out to congratulate me on my purchase and that they would do everything possible to make my service needs enjoyable. Jake Bumacod has never let me down. I drive by 5 other Hyundai dealerships on my way to Harbor Hyundai. It is a little inconvenient but it is well worth it. There technicians are also top notch and do their best to minimize your wait.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

John,