Overall Rating 3.8000013/5Overall Rating 3.8000013/5Overall Rating 3.8000013/5rating 3.8000013rating 3.8000013
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

RD
Roxanne D.
Westminster, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
The staff from the time you bring your car for service are very pleasant, proficient; providing excellent service.
Scott Jones, the service manager for my vehicle is always professional with great service by keeping you informed
on your vehicle. The cashier is efficient and friendly. Although I haven't met mechanics, they must be doing good
work on my vehicle. Thank you.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Roxanne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

SZ
Sandra Z.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great people!
The people that work here are so nice and welcoming. They are very thorough and professional. I came in for the decals on my car and the people at the dealer were very knowledgeable.

Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

PA
Pito A.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Great
Everyone was great

Pito,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Linnie S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
ALWAYS THE BEST!
Jake and Saul are the best! They take care of me from start to finish and always give me a good price. I am never charged for any parts or service my car doesn't need. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Linnie,

OB
Orlagh B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The personalized service.
Harbor Hyundai provides great personalized service. I always feel like I am a part of the Hyndai family. The dealership is comfortable to wait in and the work is trustworthy and reliable.

Orlagh,

Deanna M.
Irvine, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast Service
They got me in on a last minute appointment and had me in and out.

Deanna,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our dealership. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to continuing to earn your business!

YV
Yvonne V.
Seal Beach, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
The people
Everone is very helpful and professional

Yvonne,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next service visit!

Douglas P.
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Engine replacement
Engine replacement went OK. To bad it was required.

Douglas,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the 5 star out of 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Dawn R.
Lakewood, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Likkity split with an appointment
Lovin that first, free 3500 mile service & oil change.

Dawn,

Daniel D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Alway very friendly
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Daniel,

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always great experience
Service turned around my car super quick. I always have a great experience with Harbor Hyundai.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit.

O
O.
Costa Mesa, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
It's all about the people
The people are what makes this a special dealership and service center. I have been driving Sonatas for 9 years, and I still drive from Costa Mesa even if all I need is an oil change. Why? Scott Wilson and the rest of the staff. They are friendly, sincere and honest. I always feel welcome and always leave with the car working better than it did when I arrived. The service can be had anywhere, but you can't find people like this everywhere. Thanks, Scott

O'connell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

Costa Mesa, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was great and fast!!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Anonymous,

KI
Kenneth I.
Lakewood, CA
Stand behind your product
Parts changer not machine

Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback, we will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.

Michael H.
Cypress, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service dept and Scott Jones is one of the reasons my family purchases Hyundais (3 currently) from Harbor Hyundai.
Service is a 5! Always enjoy interfacing with Scott and the dept's prompt, courteous service.

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are happy to hear that Scott makes such a difference that you chose to do business with us. We look forward to keeping your trust and confidence in maintaining your Hyundai's.

ET
Eleanor T.
Torrance, CA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Caring about you!
Scott takes great care of our cars. I drive from torrance to Long Beach just to have Scott Jones take care of me. I won’t go anywhere else!

Eleanor,

We are so happy to hear that even though we are miles away from your house you continue to come back to us and Scott! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate it! Your continued business and loyalty is greatly appreciated.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
No idea what you mean
Prompt service
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Frank,

William U.
Cerritos, CA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Scott
Work is fast and complete.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

William,

Kiara B.
Gardena, CA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
JAKE IS Awesome!
He was so personable. I was concerned about one of my lights coming on. He went above and beyond to make sure I know that I just need to watch out for my floor mats

Kiara,