1966 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.5217391/5Overall Rating 3.5217391/5Overall Rating 3.5217391/5rating 3.5217391rating 3.5217391
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

BP
Braden P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Jake’s a good rep !
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Braden,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Montgomery C.
Los Alamitos, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service and Great People
Harbor Hyundai has always done a great job servicing my Genesis. The staff is attentive and courteous, scheduling is a breeze, the service department is excellent and very efficient. I used to dread having my cars serviced but that is not the case at Harbor Hyundai!

Montgomery,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

EN
Elizabeth N.
Westminster, CA
Thank you, Jake!
Jake helped serviced my car for something that was covered under warranty and he was very informative. The problem was fixed and I will be coming back for other maintenance!

Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We are pleased hear your problem was fixed. We appreciate your business and look forward to earning your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Nickle and dimed
Forced us to pay for a diagnosis of a problem we had already identified.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Anonymous,

Thank  you for taking the time to fill out the review about your recent visit and providing us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you felt forced or scammed and strive to thorughly explain work or diagnosis to be performed beforehand. A diagnosis estimate is always given verbally at write up. The customer authorizes and agrees to pay the diagnosis when the repair order is signed. We understand the doors not operating was evident but the diagnosis pays the technician his time to test and remove components for determining the cause of failure. And the advisor provides an estimate for the repair. We also provide the customer with the diagnosis to be credited/waived upon approval of repairs. We would like to discuss the matter further with you. Please feel free to contact your Service Advisor for any further questions, comments or concern.

WS
William S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service
Bought a new Sonata from Harbor Hyundai a few years ago, and I have gotten my car serviced there ever since. From buying to service it was all 5 star.

William,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your detail feedback. We are very happy to know both your service and sales experience have been 5 star experiences. We look forward to continuing to earn your business!

Torrance, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The service staff are great!
Despite the long wait... I will not take my car to another dealer!

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your detail feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the longer than expected wait time. Unfortunately, we were experiencing a few staffing issues that day. I can assure you next time you are in, you will be on your way in a timely manner. Your patience and business is truly appreciated.

AD
Andy D.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good services
Good services
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Andy,

JJ
Joy J.
Lakewood, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Really Great Customer Service
The service personnel treat me with friendliness and caring. That's a rare and special thing. Jake and Scott are long-time employees and their expertise is apparent. They recommend only what is required or needed -- I never feel like I am being "up-sold" on service. And I love that they offer an Auto Club discount! I feel confident I can bring my leased Elantra GT to them for the best care. And always taking it there means all my service records are in one place.

Joy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

Beatrice M.
Great Customer Service
The service agent that helped us was beyond helpful and really friendly.

Beatrice,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our dealership. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to continuing to earn your business!

PH
Peter H.
Indio, CA
CONTINUED EXCELLENCE
As always, excellent in every way. Service advisor Scott always delivers!

Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with a excellent service experience  over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

SG
Shannon G.
Lakewood, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always great...no exception!
As always, my experience at Harbor Hyundai was great. I’m always greeted by name and my car is always taken care of. As a woman, I especially appreciate that I can trust this dealership.

Shannon,

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs.

As Always...Great Service!
Scott & the staff are friendly, kind, and answer my questions. What else do you want from your car dealer?
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Anonymous,

Thanks for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

SF

Sharron,

Bellflower, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
intermediate service
Scott in the service department was helpful. All service was done well, in a timely manner, and my car was nicely washed and vacuumed.

Anonymous,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visits reflect that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come!

De H.
Santa Monica, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/12/2018 Category: Service
fuel tank issue
excellent customer service
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

De,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit!

NS
Nona S.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
They do a good job!
They do the job within the promised time period. There is TV and Coffee and Internet available to sit and wait.

Nona,

Ryan M.
Signal Hill, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Service Advisor Scott Jones is always helpful.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We look forward to earning a 5 star visit next time!

CT
Cynthia T.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Candice rawks!!!
So fabulous to work with Candice!!! She explained everything so a non-gearhead could understand. She kept me informed and up to date on the progress, and she made sure to apply my Triple A discount!!!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Cynthia,

ES
Edward S.
Gardena, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service as well as car service
My car was making loud clicking noises whenever i drove over bumps. I found out that my vehicle had two recalls on it so i decided to take it to a dealership and have it looked at. Harbor hyundai had the highest rating on yelp for my location. I called in and made an appointment. I was helped by Candice. She was such a great help. She walked me through everything and even texted me with updates. She's very friendly and made my life easier. They had to order parts so i dropped off my car twice, which was not a problem since they washed it both times free of charge. The fix itself was very quick and i was surprised at how smooth the car drove afterwards. There were no more clicking noises, just smooth driving. Thank you Harbor hyundai and thank you Candice!

Edward,

PV
Punika V.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast service.

Punika,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and providing us with your feedback. We look forward to earning a 5 star survey next visit.