2061 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.5833317/5Overall Rating 3.5833317/5Overall Rating 3.5833317/5rating 3.5833317rating 3.5833317
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule, Fair Pricing
Wow much prefer this dealership to the Subaru one.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Anonymous,
Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit!

Mary M.
Carson, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Speedy servuce
Very timely, you don't wait all day for your car.

Mary,

Royce R.
2002 Hyundai Xg350
Friendly folks nice place
Clean place, but no dounuts

Royce,

AJ
Alfonso J.
Lomita, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Car service
Always satisfied with the service they do on my vehicle

Alfonso,

Torrance, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, mechanics are great, excellent showroom...etc

PJ
Patricia J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil change and 60,000 mile recommended service
Went in for an oil change and was reminded of the 60,000 mile service. I always let the dealership handle the big jobs because I know they stand by their work. It only took a couple of hours (I waited in their lobby area) and was overall pleased with the service. The lobby is always clean and offers a comfortable area to wait in. The staff is friendly and attentive.

Patricia,

CT
Constance T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Great experience! This was my first visit after buying my Santa Fe Here, so it was complimentary...including a car wash. Also. I thought I needed a cabin filter replacement, which would have cost extra. They checked and said it wasn't needed instead of doing an unnecessary replacement. Very honest. Highly recommend.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Constance,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great feedback and for the 5 star rating! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visit reflects that! I will pass your kind words along to the service advisor that took such excellent care of you! Thank you so much for your business and we hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come!

Torrance, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
not so great because of communication
took two hours to do oil change. excuse was they contacted my wife instead of contacting me which is the number i left with them.

Anonymous,
We are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience, and your feedback is very valuable to us. We will be reaching out to further discuss your experience.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy process
Easy process for service needs

Anonymous,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Rudolf R.

Rudolf,

Michael H.
Cypress, CA
Mike Hippler Cypress, CA
Always enjoy having service provided by courteous, patience and professionals, i.e., Scott Jones!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Michael,
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visits reflect that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come!

Jeffrey C.
Los Angeles, CA
Fast and east
Came in for my 15k service and I was taken care of right away. Estimated wait time was 3 hours but they were able to get done in 90 minutes. Well done!

Jeffrey,

Diana B.
Garden Grove, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Panoramic sunroof repair
Not please with how they but my sunroof visor back in tac. It has a sag to the linear roof now

Diana,

YV
Yvonne V.
Seal Beach, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
people and service make it great
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Yvonne,

IE
Ira E.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I'm a long term customer who has always been completely satisfied with the service and the care they provide me. I have bought or leased 4 cars from this dealership and will continued to do business with them because of the one on one care they provide to each customer. You will not be disappointed doing business with Hyundai!

Ira,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an excellent service and sales experience over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

Jennifer T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Manning H.
Orange, CA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
My husband brought my car to service and this dealership is above and beyond our expectation. For example, my gas mileage gauge was not working and instead of charging me to fix the problem, they called Hyundai and told me that my car was still under warranty. They also did the 15k maintenance service and gave us the AAA discount. Finally, the fixed my steering wheel and even gave my husband a free Uber pick up.

Manning,

LW
Lorraine W.
Lakewood, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Jake has always been very friendly and supportive in my behalf .
I believe they are honest in their recommendations. And I trust they have done what was on the report . And the car always came out nice and clean. I appreciated that.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Lorraine,
Thank yoou for taking the time to fill out ur survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Sylvia C.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Jake is the best
It’s always a pleasure working with Jake. He’s friendly, efficient and professional. He communicates all work that is to be done and is always knowledgeable. I also posted a review on yelp. Thanks again, Jake!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Sylvia,

Marlene C.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
It was such a good business buying a car from you guys zo really help me very friendly I would definitely come back

Marlene,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you feel we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs. We look forward to your next service visit.