BRANDON H.
Acura TL
03/05/2021
brakes
i was going to attempt changing my brakes but i took a BRAKE and went to harbor tires instead !

DAVID G.

Irvine, CA
Dodge Challenger
03/03/2021
Excellent Customer and Vehicle Service
Service is very friendly and professional here. I've done my research on which shop to have my car alignment done at and had chosen this one because they had seemed the most knowledgeable when I was asking about my car's alignment issue. In addition to knowledge, they had the best pricing in the area. When I take my vehicle in to get serviced, yes, I do want any issues that my car is having to be resolved, but I would also like to know perhaps what caused it or how bad the issue was compared to other cars that have been serviced.

I had made an appointment to get all four wheels aligned and they were very, very accommodating. I had an appointment at a specific time but due to unforseen circumstances, I was late. Obviously, try to be on time for your appointment. If you aren't, just give them a call to let them know. When I had called them to notify them of my situation, they were very nice and said that it would be okay for me to bring in my car after my alloted appointment time. This is a big deal for me. Customer service in the auto repair and maintenance industry is important. Yes, your car is getting serviced but as the owner of the car, you would want to make sure that you're treated well and that your vehicle is taken care of too. With that being said, I would most definitely come back and recommend everyone to bring your car here as well.

The customer service is very friendly, accommodating, and the alignment was done relatively quickly. And let's not forget about great pricing compared to competitors!

CR
CHETTRA R.
Santa Ana, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/28/2021
Motor oil change is great
You did good job. Awesome

Irvine, CA
Porsche Cayenne
02/26/2021
Friendly Service
I was a walk-in yet they service me promptly and with courtesy.

02/25/2021
Quick and efficient
Been coming here a few years the Asian homie in the front chill gets straight to the point . Most places try to upsell you some shit you don’t need . I could pull up for an oil change with tires balding like Lebron James and these boys will do the oil change without tryna sell me tires. Never an issue and they also got a new feature that remind you that you need an oil change.

Land Rover Range Rover
02/23/2021
Professional, Honest, Expedious Service
Called to have front and rear complete brake kit (rotors, pads, sensors) installed on my Supercharged Range Rover (big body) and dropped off the same day and it was done in a couple hours. Bought all the parts online and with the install paid $400 versus over $1200 from what the Dealer wanted for the stock non-drilled/gas-slotted rotors with the brake dust dirtying pads versus the upgraded ones I bought. Workmanship was superb and my truck was ready when promised. It stops better than new now.

JASON M.
Kia Optima
02/14/2021
The customer service. David’s service was great!
I was very satisfied with the great service & work done to my car.

JY
Josh Y.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/13/2021
Everyone at Harbor Tires is very friendly and efficient with their work. Fair prices and great customer service.

JAMES D.
Porsche 911
Awesome prices and service
Harbor tires not only had the best prices in OC , they were friendly and were finished before their time estimate. It is a joy to do business with them. My brakes need to be done and I will have them done at harbor tire

RICHARD B.
Santa Ana, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service. Quick service and very honest. I've been coming here for about a year and they never let me down.

LD
LINH D.
Subaru WRX
02/10/2021
Great service! Definitely recommend them!
I did an oil change and tires rotation plus I had them check to see why there’s white smoke coming out of the exhaust when there is a cold start up. They kept my car for the day and checked on it hours later so they can get a good cold start and check. They came to a conclusion that it’s just condensation from the exhaust and cold air.

AN
ALBERTS N.
Costa Mesa, CA
Toyota MR2 Spyder
01/30/2021
Amazing Work at a Fair Price!
Alignment service was on point and accurate. Very courteous staff. Will be recommending friends and family here.