MARIAN P.
Orange, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2020
Quick and courteous
I had to replace one of my tires and my own DEALERSHIP didn't have it! Thankfully Pete was able to obtain the tire I needed in a short amount of time, super helpful, and the price was great! They did an amazing job! I will definitely be coming back again!

SANDY H.
Tustin, CA
BMW M3
09/15/2020
Pete, Harry and the entire crew at Zuby’s are professional and hardworking!
I always recommend Zuby’s to everyone because Pete and his crew are honest and professional. They always get the job done right and done well.

JAMES S.
Norwalk, CA
GMC Yukon
09/14/2020
Never go anywhere else!
Pete is fantastic and they all do an amazing job!

AO
ASHLEY O.
Audi R8 Coupe
09/05/2020
Harry and Peter were the best!
I brought our R8 here to mount, balance, and align our new tires. Specifically road force balancing and alignment with Hunter machines, which these guys do/have! From the second we pulled in, the customer service and warm welcomes were through the roof. For those that are thinking “of course they were nice to you, it’s because if the car you’re in,” I had the new tires in my work car (a Prius), and the R8 came in behind. Harry and Peter were so kind and friendly and down to earth, and equally knowledgeable about everything they’re doing. No nonsense and no gimmicks. Peter showed me how alignments work and took his time explaining until I completely understood. His care and attentiveness for his customers truly shines. Harry was in charge of working on our R8 and his knowledge and professionalism is unlike any technician I’ve met. Even better than the dealerships. Our R8 was done within a few hours and it was the most painless experience. We’ve been to several tire shops in SoCal and the guys usually like to hot dog in our cars and rev the engines for no reason, on top of that they don’t care about helping the customer, they just want their money and will take their sweet time. I wish there were more Zuby’s shops in SoCal. We’re definitely bringing the rest of our cars, and future cars, to Harry and Peter. Recommend 13/10!

TIM M.
Nissan Frontier
08/26/2020
Tire service
Great service, would recommend to friends and family

OM
OMAR M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Toyota Sequoia
08/26/2020
The go to mechanic
This is the to go to mechanic shop, they’re honest and they do a great job at an excellent price. The entire team over there is incredibly helpful and very friendly I will always bring my car to Zubys

EB

TRUONG H.
Acura RDX
08/22/2020
Tire replacement
I ordered my one tire online and got it shipped here. I came in at 9am on a Saturday. The staff are very professional and cool. They are quick and I was out of there by 930am and got my new tire mounted. Recommend coming early as they can get busy. The price is very reasonable. I highly recommend this place for your tire needs.

Ram 3500
08/22/2020
I have been using Zubys for years now and there attention to detail and customer service is amazing.

RJ
RICK J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/21/2020
stuck window repaired
Great brake and tire repair and great place to get your stuck window repaired too. Thank you Pete

AF
AVERY F.
Long Beach, CA
08/19/2020
Quick and easy.
Great service. Great prices.

MATTHEW C.
08/15/2020
Every worker I see day in&day out
I live next door to them every day faithfully I see these fellas putting in work rain,hit as hell or snow,much respect to them all!

CURTIS M.
08/13/2020
Professional with great service
Anytime I bring my vehicle, I know I can rely on the quality of work, as well as the people I deal with. Great overall...

LG
LARRY G.
Anaheim, CA
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2020
Great work
Fast friendly service with good prices. Never disappointed over the years.

LN
LARRY N.
Whittier, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2020
Everyone is really friendly.
They're always there when we needed their service or help.