GB
Huntington Beach, CA
Nissan LEAF
04/16/2021
Absolutely the Best!
Competent, friendly, professional and reasonably priced. There's a reason that their lot is ALWAYS full.

AH
AMBER H.
Tustin, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
04/14/2021
Fast and easy to work with!
Brought my Honda in and got it back the next day. The service was fast and customer service was great!

LC
LARRY C.
Yucaipa, CA
Ram Pickup
04/09/2021
Professional Service
Always quick to response with the right solution !

DE
DAVID E.
04/05/2021
Excellent Services
Went because I kept having a vibrating and humming problem with my truck and they instantly figured out the problem and resolved it. Excellent and fast service. Took only a few hours to fix and very responsive. 10/10 would recommend!

AF

Santa Ana, CA
BMW M3
04/03/2021
Top Notch Service
Guys this is a great place to get your new tires mounted and balanced. Great customer service and always dependable. I called to get some advice on what track tires I should get for my first track event and spoke with Harry the owner' son. He recommended me a set of toyo proxies r888r and had them ready for me the very next day. Harry's a great guy and was really easy to work with. They took extra care not to scratch my TE37's. Will continue going here for all my future tires.

TN

JOSE G.
Santa Ana, CA
03/30/2021
The best guys in town
These fine gents took my bmw in for service and I was out in no time. Would definitely recommend

LUISA B.
Garden Grove, CA
Kia Sportage
03/21/2021
Great place to get your car checked
Everyone was very helpful and prices are great. Awesome customer service.

ALLAN S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/19/2021
Fast and great service
They were busy but made time to help me with an oil change. It was quick and service was fantastic as usual. I wouldngive them a 10 rating if I could.

YV
YOLANDA V.
Westminster, CA
Lincoln Town Car
03/12/2021
Honesty and efficiency
Staff here is great. Appreciate the honesty and getting my car back in a timely manner. Great prices too.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/09/2021
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and honesty would definitely recommend to friends & family.

JONATHAN R.
03/08/2021
Tires ailment
Thanks so much for take amazing care of my car these guys are very professional!!!

BEN S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
03/07/2021
New Tires
After getting a nail in a tire and zuby’s giving me a free patch it was time for some new tires. Everyone at Zuby’s fast and super friendly. Got the car in and out no problem.

MN
MICHAEL N.
03/06/2021
Best shop so far.
I do alot of car maintenance and modifications myself. I usually hate brining my car to a shop usless they specialize in certain repairs. I needed to get my tires balanced and went to 3 shops all did a horrible job. Zubys got it right, cant blame them for not getting it perfect because of tire molding but its good to know whats going on. 5/5 stars for me.