GB
GLORIA B.
Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2021
The people that work there are extremely nice.
The people who I dealt with, were very knowledgeable and helpful. I would returned for them to do further work on my car.
Gloria B.

KATHY B.
Santa Ana, CA
Mazda CX-7
07/22/2021
Great customer service and always comes through.
I have been having Zuby's take care of my tire needs for many years and with several cars. I have always been meet with professionalism and personal integrity. Thank you.

Honda Accord Coupe
07/21/2021
Very respectful and nice.
They did great work on my car, I needed an oil change, my passenger door handle fixed and they also suggested that I get my filter changed. All in a matter of one hour. Definitely recommend this place.

DV
DALE V.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
07/21/2021
My Tire Place
This is my second set of tires from Zuby’s. Prices on both accounts were better than I expected to pay. Service was done quicker than I expected to wait. When I get the vehicle back to my garage I check tire tire pressures and all tire changing equipment properly stowed. It has always been perfect like they were doing their own vehicle.

IR
IRENE R.
Cadillac SRX
07/20/2021
Professional and Great Customer Service
This place is amazing, Harry and his dad Pete have awesome customer service, got the job done quick and are professional. I highly recommend this place, wished they have branches in the I.E. area.

Chevrolet Pickup
07/17/2021
Excellent customer service
Love Zubys for their detail of their craftsmanship. Known these guys for 20+ years and they never disappoint me.

MITCH H.
Jeep Patriot
07/17/2021
Zubys came through once again.
Had a leak in my tire. Luckily Zuby’s saw it was just a valve stem that needed replacement. Had that done while getting my oil changed. Was quick and painless.

NL
NICK L.
Huntington Beach, CA
Toyota Sequoia
07/15/2021
Fair prices and quality work
Did a great job on my brakes and brought in an electrician to work on my ac, which now blows cold. They take care of you and let you know what’s going on.

LAUREN M.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
07/12/2021
Quick and honest
Pete was so nice and helped us out. Even tho they looked very busy, he got us back on the road in just a few hours.

DANYEL W.
07/10/2021
Tires, oil change, gasket repair and much more!! Me and my whole family loves Zuby's!!!❤
Zuby's has done my tires, brakes, oil pan gasket, oil changes and mirror replacements. I recommend Zuby's to anyone near or far from the Garden Grove area. I drive to them from Brea area because they warranty their work, their fair priced and I will never take my car anywhere else. This single Mom of 2 trusts Zuby's and loves and appreciates honest mechanics!❤💯

BMW M4
07/08/2021
Tire/Wheel install
Extremely kind and meticulous people who know what they are doing!

SHERIF M.
07/08/2021
Professional service and highly care team
I would like to thank everyone works in this workshop. They are a great team 👏 highly recommended to do the car service there. I visited them to do the change of brake pads, with checking the leaking of transmission oil. After 3 hours the brake pads front and rear along with the discs have been changed. The transmission oil leaking has been fixed permanently.
They gave a good price and informed me what are the recommended services which should done in the near future.

RICARDO G.
Long Beach, CA
Chrysler 300
07/02/2021
Great job
They did a great job coming back next time.

CG
COLLETTE G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/30/2021
Efficient and knowledgeable employees.
The staff is very knowledgeable and efficient. Treats customers like family. Would highly recommend this place of business.

AF
AVERY F.
Long Beach, CA
06/30/2021
Best shop in town.
Quick and easy. Very up front with work.