STEVE H.
Warwick, RI
09/17/2020
Jim and Glenn are great mechanics and explain everything to you. Jeannette is so friendly and warm
Great people Great place

KATHY M.
09/06/2020
Friendly service of the owner and his co-workers.
Crook’s always gets the job done with timely service to pay attention to detail. I have been going here for a few years now. I am always satisfied. Five stars!!!

Jennifer T.
08/21/2020
Great
Very personable, timely and great work!

TP
TONY P.
Johnston, RI
08/20/2020
Harold Crook's Garage
it was a great experience even during this these trying times

WR
WALTER R.
08/20/2020
work always done on time.
Wounderful people, always do there best to fit you in no matter how busy they are. job always done right the first time.

AF
ALLEN F.
08/19/2020
Quality work with great customer service
Great customer service and phenomenal work

C.
Loyal customer for more than 10 years
I am consistently satisfied with the quality of work, the honesty I've received, the professional but friendly manners of the owners and staff. They are truly accommodating and make me feel that I am a very important customer to them. They want my business and I will continue to work with them and refer them to my friends a d acquaintances.

DA
DORRINE A.
THE BEST!!
I've been going to Harold Crook's Garage for about 20 years now, since I lived down the road. I've moved a couple of towns away and still use them because nobody else comes close. They're honest, fair, and reasonably priced. They will tell you flat out if they do not recommend spending the money on a particular repair instead of just taking your money. I trust their opinions completely. Very nice people, I tell everyone I know to go there!

TERRY B.
Brakes & Rotors
I have been going to Crook's for years and I am never disappointed

Christina C.
5 stars
Great prices, reliable and friendly!

GC

TONY P.
Johnston, RI
07/10/2020
Harold Crook's Garage
The service was great and the personal touch will keep me coming back. The estimate was accurate and I will definitely refer them when ever I can.

Vernon Rockvl, CT
07/06/2020
Reliable service
You can count on Crooks Garage to service your vehicle. They’ll get to the bottom of what’s wrong. They’re also do routine servicing in a safe and efficient manner

JAMES L.
07/06/2020
Service From a Family Business
As is always the case, the work is done well and when promised. The Prices are very reasonable. Most of all, it is the people. Great people to deal with.

NF
Nancy F.
Cranston, Rhode Island
07/05/2020
The service was wonderful
Yes. The people there were so nice. Thank you. I will call you this week so I can get my inspection sticker. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.