Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WS
William S.
Fairview, PA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
William said the business has excellent service.

Connetta H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Connetta said the work turned out great and all of her questions were answered.

Melissa M.
Waterford, PA
10/27/2018
Very good service work and completed as expected
Great work and completed quickly

Jeffrey B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the mechanic did what he said he was going to do.

AJ
Angela J.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nathaniel. He said he has always had the service done at a reasonable price and the service is good and fast.

Matthew S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said everything was decent. They didn't try to take advantage, and his vehicle runs great.

GR
Glenn R.
10/14/2018
Friendly staff - honest repairs.
Great evaluation of my vehicle and recommendation of what needed to be done now and down the road. I’ll be back. I was able to split the repairs into two groups - the immediate things to get me going, and the other items that I really should do to keep the car at its best.

Rob S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Rob said that he is particular about who works on his vehicles. The business gets all of his work. Mike, Jimmy and the rest of the crew are very professional and strive to continue keeping up to date.

John D.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
John said they were great. They didn't do something he asked them to do. As soon as they found out about the oversight, they took care of it right away.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Scion tC
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said that the place was friendly and got done quickly.

NS
Nate S.
Wallingford, CT
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Nate said they did a very good job.

RV
Rebekah V.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Rebekah said the business did a good job and she appreciates how nice everyone was.

joe s.
Cranesville, PA
10/04/2018
Professional,Honest,
Took my 06 Ford 6.0 diesel to Harrell Auto and Diesel to get a coolant loss checked out.The truck had been bulletproofed by the previous owner that's one big reason I bought it.Long story short Head Gasket.I was disgusted to say the least.The owner Mike and his Dad could see how disappointed I was.I was leaving for Utah in two weeks and it had to be fixed.They told me the truck had been worked on and whoever did it it appeared they knew what they were doing and were not sure why it failed.This is where things started to get better.Mike ,His Dad and I disguised the repair what they would do and the cost.They also told me it would be up and running for my trip.Little did I know just how professional they were.I'm not an easy customer.I stopped by from time to time to check on the progress they were making.Each time I did Mike would stop what he was doing to take me back an show me how they were doing.Never did they brush me off I was impressed.As the finish date grew near I started to get a bit nervous about it being ready.I later found out that Mike came in over the weekend and finished the truck for me.That's caring about your customer and your craft.When I picked up my truck I was handed a hardback binder.In it was instruction manual for the SCT Livewire tuner they installed for me,the invoice with a total breakdown of parts,labor, and warranty, a t shirt,note pad and pen.But to my surprise the best thing was a scan disc.I asked what it was for.Mike and his staff took me into their office and plugged it in.It was a slide show of my build from start to finish.I wish I could of seen the look on my face.I couldn't thank them enough.This is what I call very professional everything was documented on film.To Mike,Paul,Joel,Marshall,Mark and the entire staff at Harrell AUTO and DIESEL I say THANK YOU for a great job.I went in a customer came out a friend.If you have Auto or Diesel problems I highly recommend HARRELL AUTO and DIESEL a Great Shop.Went to Utah and back truck runs great.FIVE*****

BW
Briana W.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Briana said everyone was really nice and she felt she was good in hands.

David L.
10/01/2018
I like the service that was done on time and in good order.

ST
Steven T.
09/28/2018
Excellent customer service
My car was in for inspection and was promptly taken back at the appointed time. CSR took his time to explain the few minor issues with my car and made his suggestions with pricing.

John M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
John said the business satisfies him. He would recommend them for work.

LJ
Lamont J.
Acura MDX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Lamont said the staff were polite. They were quick with handling the service and got it done. He appreciate how fast the service was.

David L.
09/15/2018
Excellent Servicew
Service was done quickly and correct. I have always been satisfied with the work that has been done for me. Thanks

Christopher M.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff was awesome. They went above and beyond.