Overall Rating 4.249999/5Overall Rating 4.249999/5Overall Rating 4.249999/5Overall Rating 4.249999/5rating 4.249999
Overall Rating 2.350002/5Overall Rating 2.350002/5rating 2.350002rating 2.350002rating 2.350002
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Timberville, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
HIGHLY recommended! Harrisonburg Hyundai always takes great care of me and my car! Staff is always very kind and knowledgeable. I recommend to all my friends to go there!

GM
George M.
Martinsburg, WV
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service from friendly people.
Great service from friendly people.

PS
Paul S.
Stephenson, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
My first service visit
This was my first oil change service on my new Santa Fe. The folks were excellent and the service was quick. I did have a question about the type/Brand and (weight) of oil used as your dealership is over a hour away and I wanted to insure the correct oil was used if I had to take it somewhere else. The sales ticket showed 5w30 and the tech told me they used Mobil 1 5w20. I asked for clarification and was told that the ticket was incorrect and that they had to put 5w30 on the ticket as they had no part number to represent the Mobil 1 5w20. Either way unless I just can't make it to your dealership I'll be letting your team do the service work. They were very friendly and professional.

Jim M.
Keezletown, VA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
We can always get an appointment with in a reasonable time frame. Really good about getting us in and out for our service.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on the survey. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

DF
David F.
Stanley, VA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
They always exceed my expectations by making sure that I am completely satisfied with my cars performance. They are always so friendly and provide next day appointments.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dorothy B.
service rep is excellant
the service is excellent and oil change was serviced fast ,
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the business as well as the survey. Please let us know if you ever need anything and also how we can get a perfect score on the next service. Thank you again and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Austin B.
Mount Sidney, VA
Wonderful
Car was done in less time and less money then quoted. The staff was wonderful!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the perfect survey Mr. Boyd. Let me know of you ever need anything and have a Happy Holiday Season.

MT
Mary T.
Riverton, WV
Swift friendly service
Friendly service
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything, thank you again and have a great holiday season.

Lynchburg, VA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Buy a Hyundai...from Harrisonburg Hyundai!
I never thought I would say I love a car dealership but I do! They are able to fit me in for service any time I call which is amazing because I live 2 hours away. I will continue to drive 2 hours one way. EVERY. TIME. I tell everyone to buy a car from them. Even people who are not shopping for cars. The service is truly amazing and so are the people.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Shannon W.
Verona, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Old and dingy
The whole waiting room and restroom need updates . Paint clean and restrooms that are not so old and dingy .
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry the facilities didn't meet your expectations. I hope the service was exceptional. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Thank you for the business and have a great holiday season.

WF
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Verona, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Harrisonburg Hyundai Service
Responsive and efficient. I was in and out in a very reasonable time. They did exactly what was needed and did not push services that were not needed. Their records on my vehicle were up to date and accurate.

KR
Kelly R.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Window regulator replacement
I’m still getting to know this dealership (the service side) but I like them. They are pretty friendly in my opinion. My car is usually ready in a timely matter. Thank you.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Let me know how we can get a perfect 5 star on the next survey. Please let us know if you ever need anything, thank you again and have a great holiday season.

WW
William W.
Edinburg, VA
Staff
The staff are very informative and friendly

Mount Crawford, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Brake service - well done promptly but fairly expensive. Hyundai Santa Fe
as above
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything, thank you again and have a great holiday season.

Convenient, courteous, quick service
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your survey. Let me know if you ever need anything. Have a great weekend and holiday.

James S.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Always there to help with or without an appointment
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for the perfect score. We really do appreciate that as well as your business.  Le me know if you ever need anything. Thank you again and have a happy holiday season.

KF
Kristen F.
11/30/2018
Customer service was wonderful, lots of smiling faces and very willing to help!

GA
Greg A.
Elkton, VA
Amazing!!
I was in and out, and I had such a pleasant experience!

Michael S.
Great visit
Just got my Accent serviced and really appreciated the quality of service and friendly staff