Overall Rating 4.249999/5Overall Rating 4.249999/5Overall Rating 4.249999/5Overall Rating 4.249999/5rating 4.249999
Overall Rating 2.350002/5Overall Rating 2.350002/5rating 2.350002rating 2.350002rating 2.350002

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!

Front Royal, VA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Not Bad
Improve efficiency. Not bad overall.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you very much for your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything and have a great weekend.

TP
Traci P.
Middleburg, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazingly quick Service
I was in the area for business and decided to have some maintenance done on my vehicle. I dropped my vehicle off and went to lunch. My car was done with service just as my food was being served. I was happily surprised and the service people were very nice!!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything and have a great weekend.

Delmas H.
Bridgewater, VA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil service
Brian scheduled service time for me when i found out at last minute we would be going to wva and then traveling to tn, and our car was near the time for the first oil change.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything and have a great week.

Dayton, VA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I trust them to repair or service my vehicle right the first time. I also like that the techs are certified and professional.

LF
Linda F.
Good customer service
They don't take long good customer service

Betty M.
Port Republic, VA
Great
Always fast and friendly service

TH
Thomas H.
Timberville, VA
2010 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2019 Category: Service
A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE
The best service department in the valley!!!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the perfect score. Let me know if you need anything. Have a good one boss.

KW
Kimberly W.
Broadway, VA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
They work with me every time to get me in for oil changes on days and time that work best for me! I bring my lunch with me and some times am not able to finish my lunch because they get my oil change completed so fast! I love your service team!

TK
Tabitha K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Caused more problems to my SUV
I dropped my SUV off for an inspection and oil change. I was called and told I needed to replace the left ball joint. I gave permission and they said they would call me when it was ready. They called and I went to pick up. First I explained I had just had the driver side ball joint replaced not even 8 months ago, the mechanic looked at me like I had two heads and rattled something off about they break easily. I paid and went to leave. My SUV would not shift out of park. I went back inside and told them and the mechanic came out. He first said “it feels like something is blocking the shifter, did you spill something in here?” When I said no, he took the middle shift compartment apart. Another mechanic came to help and they took my entire center console apart. I asked questions like “why is it not shifting?” I was not given any answers. When they discovered nothing was blocking it, they went under my hood. He took the battery out and started working with multiple tools under my hood. Eventually they “fixed” it when I asked again “why did this happen? I have never had a problem with the shifter before?” I was told “It won’t happen again” I was very dissatisfied that they wouldn’t tell me WHY this happened. I assume someone messed up, and accidentally did something. Which I wish they would have just taken responsibility for versus not telling me anything and leaving me worried about it happening again.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

I'm sorry you felt that way. Sometimes on older cars things just go bad. Replacing a ball joint and changing the oil are very much unrelated repairs to a shifter problem. I would like to talk to you more about this when you have time. Please call me at your earliest convience. Thank you for your feed back and I look forward to talking to you soon.

MF
Michael F.
Elkton, VA

Ann S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Harrisonburg Hyundai
Excellent service as always.

Charles B.
New Market, VA
In And Out Quickly
Simple oil change. In and out in 45 minutes with a zero bill. What's not to like............. Much appreciated............

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Reliable and dependable service.

Deborah W.
Troy, VA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The service team was great. Laura Cass greeted me when I entered the service area and made me feel right at home.
I did point out to her at the end of my visit that the back window visors that I had purchased thru them a few months ago had become loose and. some of the decorative screws had fallen out. Because they had already serviced my vehicle we agreed that that could be addressed on my next visit in April 2019.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

JV
Joleen V.
Weyers Cave, VA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing staff!
It was very quick and pleasant. It is always inviting and such a joy to be greeted by Laura and Cory.

Definitely a 5 star service department!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Steven B.
Weyers Cave, VA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
This is how all dealerships should be run.
I have owned my Sonata since new in 2010. I have been very pleased with every aspect of this dealership and the service department. They are top notch people and they do top notch work, period.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Judith R.
Penn Laird, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant
From the salespeople to the service people they are great to do business with. Everyone is always so pleasant and offer their assistance and making sure you are comfortable while waiting. I have recommended you to a lot of people. If they don't check you out, they are missing out!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

VN
Vicki N.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, expedient, thorough staff
Expedient, thorough, courteous. I made an appointment online, dropped my car at the scheduled time, was informed of length of time required to service car, returned at agreed time and my car was ready to go.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019