Overall Rating 4.1666656/5Overall Rating 4.1666656/5Overall Rating 4.1666656/5Overall Rating 4.1666656/5rating 4.1666656
Overall Rating 2.3888911/5Overall Rating 2.3888911/5rating 2.3888911rating 2.3888911rating 2.3888911

PB
Paula B.
Staunton, VA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Never have to wait long and always does a good job
They always do a good job
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

Thank you for the perfect score on your recent survey.  Please let me know if you ever need anything.  Have a great weekend Paula.

PH
Patricia H.
Lost City, WV
06/24/2018 Category: Service
I would highly recommend Harrisonburg Hyundai.
We never have a problem getting an appointment for service on the car. Also everyone is very helpful and courteous when we are there.

SK
Sue K.
Stanley, VA
My Harrisonburg Hyundia Dealership
The best service ever!!! Very friendly and professional staff. When I get a new car in the future they definitely will get my business!!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

Thank you for the perfect score on your recent survey and your kind words. We really do appreciate that as well as your business.  Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thank you again and have a great weekend.

David L.
Penn Laird, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
People and Service
People are friendly and knowledgeable plus the service completed accurately and timely.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thank you again and have a great weekend.

BF
Betty F.
Elkton, VA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Can't Get Any Better Than This!!!
GREAT SERVICE, GREAT VEHICLES, GREAT EMPLOYEES, GREAT OWNERSHIP
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Im sorry I missed you this last time. Let me know if you ever need anything. Thank you again and have a great weekend.

PC
Pearl C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Personnel friendly and knowledgeable!
I did not buy a t this dealership but when I had a problem they were willing to check it out immediately. The dealership I did buy at is providing me with free oil changes and inspections for life is the only reason I will not be going back to Harrisonburg Hyundai for regular service. I understand this was a free service offered by Wright Way and not Hyundai company.
I will, however, considering buying my next vehicle from this Harrisonburg dealer because they have offered to see to my needs even though I didn't buy from them.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the perfect score on your recent survey.  We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Give me a call one day next week. I would like to talk to you about our lifetime oil change program. Thanknyou again and have a great weekend.

Daniel H.
Mount Jackson, VA
2016 Hyundai Azera
Nice people
Alas, problem has returned. Will come in again.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey.  We really do appreciate that as well as your business.  Please let us know if you ever need anything.  Thank you again and have a great weekend.

Anonymous avatar
Elkton, VA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Overall all service was good.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the high score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business.  Please let us know if you ever need anything.  Thank you  again and have a great weekend.

Julie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
June review
I appreciate them fitting me in for an oil change over the weekend. I thought I had 2k more miles until my next oil change but it was 200 hundred! Thanks again!!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey.  We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thank you again and have a great weekend.

GM
George M.
Martinsburg, WV
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business
Friendly people. Don't try to push unnecessary service on you. Feel welcome. I drive 100 miles (each way) for this dealer!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business.  Please let us know if you ever need anything.  Thank you again and have a great weekend.

Abigail S.
Dayton, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Once again I had a great experience with the service department at Harrisonburg Hyundai. They were friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel like part of their family!

17317071

RD
Richard D.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Polite, professional staff. Modern facility and prompt service
Good brand!
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything and thank you again.

LT
Lester T.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
First time service.
First time taking my car in for service and I was in and out in 40 minutes.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Luray, VA
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Everyone is friendly. The work is done quickly and efficiently.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Anonymous avatar
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I love how they explain every detail.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you very much for the high score on your recent survey. We really do appreciate that as well as your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything and thank you again.

PR

Holbrook, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2018 Category: Service
out of state customer
Visited my son, needed an oil change. Manager treated me like I was a regular customer even though I live in Long Island New York

LC
Lori C.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism and friendly faces
Everyone is always very happy to see you. but yet maintains that business ability to be a professional all the way.I always enjoy my visits and its never a long wait.
All my services/recalls are always up to date. Great place to buy and maintain a car. Lori C.
Cory D O., Service Manager from Harrisonburg Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018