CHARLES S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/16/2018
Great work
I really appreciate the work that you did on my company is Econoline van the shocks and the new tires made a big difference in the way the van handles I really appreciate the work and thank you very much I also thank you for the work that you have done on my personal vehicles for me and my kids again thank you Harry

GE
Glen E.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Glen said he has been very happy with the personalized service.

Skylar S.
Nissan Quest
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Skylar said they are very polite and friendly.

DAVID B.
Elbert, CO
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/22/2018
It's always good to know.
Our check engine light came on after the gas cap had been left loose. Took it in and they diagnosed that there are no known issues. It's just good to know.

KE
Kamel E.
GMC Pickup
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Kamel said the customer service is always great. He stated that he is always happy with their service and that they love Harry.

GD
GEORGE D.
10/16/2018
Always perfect, friendly and complete service.
Work done quickly, efficiently and on time. They even fixed something that came apart when they were working on something else.

GB
GAIL B.
10/11/2018
Harry’s is good and ethical.
Our house sitter brought my car in for service because a needs service light had come on. They called me to say that the light had turned on so soon after the last service because they had forgotten to reset it when it was in last time. They took care of it at no charge.

Ryan S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business has always been good to him and they provide good service and at a great rate.

CHARLENE B.
Acura RDX
09/30/2018
Feel like family at Harry's HP
What a wonderful experience. Very glad I came in to get my oil changed here. I am happily returning to get my brakes done. Warm reception and relaxed atmosphere. My oil change was quick, and the service was confident and courteous. Thank you Harry!

GA
Gloria A.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said she has been going here for over 9 years and is always pleased with the service.

KL
Kevin L.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business treats him well. They have good prices, are quick and are very informative. They are really good people.

AH
Amanda H.
Peyton, CO
Nissan JUKE
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said they are very thorough, truthful and trustworthy. She trusts them with her vehicle.

Sue B.
Elbert, CO
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the staff at the business did not grease her doors as she asked them to. Her doors still squeak every times she opens them, and she will be returning to get that taken care of.

RITA W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2018
we love Harry
I am very happy with my experence at Harrys. I have already gone thru 2 other mechanics that did not fix my problem with my PT Crusier. This has been going on for 5 yrs. Harry and his staff fixed it. I am not afraid to even drive to work anymore. My whole family now have a mechanic that we know will fix our autos and not rip us off. We are finding its hard to trust anymore..... thanx Harry, Rita

CODY M.
09/14/2018
Fantastic shop and friendly service
I've been using Harry's automotive shop since I moved here two years ago. Always polite and courteous, prices are great and I usually have my vehicle back in a few hours. I even bought one of my vehicles from Harry about a year ago. No complaints. Always professional.

TD
Theresa D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said she always gets good service

ED
EARL D.
Pontiac Torrent
09/08/2018
They complete the job and tell you if and when there are other things needed.

LL
Luke L.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the employees were straight up, told him the cost and fixed his vehicle right away.

CG
Chris G.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris said this business did an excellent job, they kept their word, there was no small talk and he likes the way they do business.

HW
Hanna W.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said there was nothing negative about her service. Everything was good.