RITA W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2018
we love Harry
I am very happy with my experence at Harrys. I have already gone thru 2 other mechanics that did not fix my problem with my PT Crusier. This has been going on for 5 yrs. Harry and his staff fixed it. I am not afraid to even drive to work anymore. My whole family now have a mechanic that we know will fix our autos and not rip us off. We are finding its hard to trust anymore..... thanx Harry, Rita

CODY M.
09/14/2018
Fantastic shop and friendly service
I've been using Harry's automotive shop since I moved here two years ago. Always polite and courteous, prices are great and I usually have my vehicle back in a few hours. I even bought one of my vehicles from Harry about a year ago. No complaints. Always professional.

TD
Theresa D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said she always gets good service

ED
EARL D.
Pontiac Torrent
09/08/2018
They complete the job and tell you if and when there are other things needed.

LL
Luke L.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the employees were straight up, told him the cost and fixed his vehicle right away.

CG
Chris G.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris said this business did an excellent job, they kept their word, there was no small talk and he likes the way they do business.

HW
Hanna W.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said there was nothing negative about her service. Everything was good.

BL
Becky L.
Honda Accord Wgn
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the business always does her right.

KE
Kamel E.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kamel said the business was honest and they provided good service.

Trudy S.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Trudy said the staff did a good job and did it quickly.

Cameron C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said he would not recommend this business. He was charged $45 for an assessment but yet they were unable to figure anything out.

LN
Laura N.
Chevrolet Classic
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Laura said it was easy to get in. The business was able to work with her schedule. The staff repaired the vehicle quickly. They have fair prices.

JN
JOYCE N.
07/25/2018
Harry's is the best!
They respond quickly when I call to get my car in. They follow up after the repair to see if I am satisfied. They let me know what I can expect to be the next repair based on their examination of my vehicle. The help me sort out what needs immediate attention and what can wait a while, which is great on my budget. The people are friendly and truthful. As a woman who knows little about cars, I trust in their work and their opinions. When I search for a new car, I take it in for their opinion. They have coupons which are mailed to their customers and a car club program which saves you money throughout the year on oil changes and other routine repairs. I really rely on Harry's to stay on top of my car maintenance.

BA
Barbara A.
Saturn SL
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the business is the best mechanic facility in the area. She thinks the owner is the best and she appreciates him.

BG
Bill G.
Plymouth Voyager
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a nice job. They went above and beyond his expectations.

TC
Tony C.
Chrysler Concorde
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff at this business was personable and knowledgeable. They thought they fixed the problem however he had to bring his vehicle back. The whole experience was good and the service was prompt.

07/08/2018
I thought it would take Harry only 2 minutes...
...but he took the time to make sure it wouldn’t happen again!

Ashley S.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the staff is really nice and cooperative.

CD
Chad D.
Colorado
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the service was great. The staff took extra time, and fixed the issue.

Santiago C.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Santiago said he appreciated the value, the work is good, and the owner is a nice guy.