Latest Review over 3 years ago

JOANNE R.
Harmony, PA
Honda Accord
12/13/2014
Great work. Fair and honest pricing. Always up front about time.
Would recommend anyone to have service here.

VT
VINCENT T.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/13/2014
You can trust Hartman's
I've been going there for years. Quality and Service are top notch. They stand behind their work. So they're worth the money.

JAMES B.

Wexford, PA
Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2014
Customer-focused Competence
A refreshing customer experience; warm welcome, reasonable price, and a job done well.

MICHAEL R.
11/20/2014
Excellent customer service!
I've been taking my vehicles to Hartman's Firestone ever since I moved to Cranberry Twp. Tom and Rick have been great and have really taken care of me an my vehicles. I trust Hartman's Firestone and will continue to do business with them in the future.

JOAN H.
Sewickley, PA
11/16/2014
The best service & trusting
I feel I can trust their opinion about what I need for my truck and like how friendly they are

JACK M.
Valencia, PA
Volkswagen Passat
11/07/2014
Desk people
very friendly and quick in and out as promised

NG
NATE/ CAROLYN G.
10/01/2014
Awesome Service!
Hartman Firestone is a wonderful automotive care center. They treat you with respect, do what you ask and tell it to you strait. I will continue to take my vehicles there.

JOHN /PATTY B.
10/01/2014
The level of service and professional from Rick and Tom to the staff/service team
Great experience

WS
WILLIAM S.
Pontiac Sunfire
09/11/2014
Tom, Servie maager.
most honest service manager I have ever dealt with. If you need it , he tells you. If you don't , he tells you with out trying to upsell you.

DAN/JAKE W.
Beaver Falls, PA
09/01/2014
Outstanding Customer Service
Over the years, I have always received the best service on my vehicles. Rick and his staff are true professionals in every way.

RP

JON W.
Audi Q5
07/16/2014
I keep coming back
professional, courteous and prompt!

KEVIN S.
Mars, PA
Subaru Legacy
06/30/2014
Straightened it out!
Bought a year old certified Subaru Legacy just over a month ago. The new tires on it showed a sawtooth wear pattern on the right side of all the tires after a few weeks. Took it in for an alignment at Rick's place to get a third party verification on the wear pattern. They found the toe was out a half inch. Gas mileage increased 10% after the alignment.
No wonder there was new tires on on the vehicle after 16000 miles.

JACK M.
Valencia, PA
04/27/2014
honesty
it is difficult to find a shop that you can trust. I believe Hartman's is one that can be trusted.

DF
DAVE/KENDRA F.
Ford Thunderbird
04/26/2014
competent staff
staff is friendly and knowledgeable

TG
TIM/AMANDA G.
New Brighton, PA
BMW 328i
04/20/2014
Tom. He is the best! Always pleasant and helpful.
Always take my car here for tires and inspections. They are honest and very pleasant to work with.

RICHARD / FELICIA B.
04/17/2014
We'll be Customers Forever
There is simply no better auto repair/tire shop for integrity. As long as we live here, we are Hartmans Customers. Vibration on our automobile was taken care of quickly and with courtesy. Thank you!

DAVID/MARY L.
04/15/2014
Plugging punctured tires
Took me in right away. Fixed the problem by plugging the tires instead of selling me 2 new tires. Great owner in Rick and honest service manager in Tom.

JEFF P.
04/08/2014
Great place but not this time
I was at Hartman's for an oil change and a change over to my summer tires. The people are friendly and the experience was great. After I drove about 25 miles, I heard a strange grinding/swooshing sound from the front of my vehicle which was intermittent. Driving home later another 25 miles, I felt some vibration and heard some of the same sounds only more than before. After arriving home, I determined that 2 lug nuts out of 5 on the front wheel were almost falling off. I tightened these to spec and the problem was gone. Some of the techs need to pay more attention to detail but I will return based on great past service.