JACKIE L.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/06/2020
Brilliant service every time!
Every time I've taken my car to Hartsdale Automotive, I have had service that goes above and beyond!

RZ
RICARDO Z.
08/02/2020
Reliable and service at a good time
The mechanics are good and reliable.

MARK S.
Dodge Durango
08/02/2020
Tom is a great guy!
Been going to Hartsdale for many years.

Always fair and always a job well done!

Mark SD, White Plains

Ashley S.
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Ashley said they were fast, efficient and did a really good job.

BARBARA B.
07/31/2020
inspection
Fast, easy professional

JEANETTE W.
07/31/2020
Responsible, professional
I always receive great service from Tommy at Hartsdale Automotive and his crew. Tommy takes the time to diagnose the problem repair your car, but most importantly, to explain to you what is wrong.

JANET L.
BMW 750i xDrive
07/30/2020
The Best
They have the nicest people - always accommodating - and do excellent work. Very convenient across ftom Hartsdale Station and near coffee shops etc.

Mercedes-Benz E350
07/30/2020
Fast and easy
As always a great experience

NB
NAYYAR B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/25/2020
Very helpful and professional

07/24/2020
Maintenance on Honda Pilot
Hartsdale Auto is great. I have serviced a few cars there for years. The manager Tom is trustworthy.

KIMBERLY M.
07/23/2020
Hartsdale Auto
The staff is amazing. I have been taking my car here since 2009. I never feel taken advantage of. I personally feel they do honest work and I am not being over charged.
My car, when worked on, is always out either on the same day or the next. I am always kept in the loop on any extra repairs, if needed. I am also told the price before work has started.

PW
PHILIP W.
Honda HR-V
07/22/2020
Great Service | Great Work
As always, these guys always deliver and never disappoint. Professional, prompt service which is why we have been using them forever (probably almost 30 years at this point). We love Chris and Tom.

KK
KEN K.
Cadillac XT5
07/20/2020
Excellent friendly and prompt service is the SOP for Hartsdale Mobil. I’d recommend them to anyone fior automotive service needs.
Excellent and friendly professional service is the norm at Hartsdale Mobil. I’d recommend them to anyone seeking automotive service.

HW
HAROLD W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/18/2020
Car inspection went very well on time.
The inspection of my Subaru went well and on time. They also timely replaced the wind shield wiper.

TE
THEODORE E.
07/18/2020
18-year customer. This shop is honest, competent, and efficient.
This is a model neighborhood service station that in decades has never tried to sell me an unnecessary repair, not so much as an air freshener, and is always prompt and efficient. We have never taken any of our three cars anywhere else for work, and they have 350k miles between them so we have had PLENTY of opportunities to think about where to get them fixed!