Bill B.
Taylorsville, NC
01/28/2020
Great Experience
I recently purchased a Porsche Cayman GTS from HBI.
The entire process went flawlessly.

Matt R.
12/10/2019
1st Choice for Porsche Service
HBi is my #1 place for Porsche service. The quality of service matches any Porsche dealer I have experienced; at a lower cost.
Pickup and delivery via trailer adds a new level of service beyond what any dealer offers.

Jimmy M.
Kernersville, NC
12/09/2019
Lasted Service performed
The guys at HBI Auto always give my car to White glove treatment. I would not trust my car with anyone else. And my next car will be maintain buy them as well.

Richard H.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business did a great job. He said they straightened out all issues and misunderstandings about timing and made up for it.

David S.
Lexington, NC
11/19/2019
Great Porsche service
Last year I switched my Porsche service from another dealer to HD Auto . They did a fantastic job last year and I called again for a yearly service that wasn’t as comprehensive. I had one wheel with damage that I wasn’t happy with. HD Auto solved that problem and the wheel looks new after being powder coated. This took some time but the wait was well worth it. Great service and absolutely no travel time for me.

MA
Marya A.
Wake Forest, NC
11/17/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Professionalism!
Discovered HBi Auto while searching for a vehicle, and my initial conversation with Evan was very informative and friendly! I felt as if I was already a valued customer. ?

Evan and Billy went above and beyond to make it convenient (for me) to test drive the vehicle before making a final purchase decision.

They were very responsive; patient, and made sure all my questions were addressed.

I am very pleased with my vehicle, and would purchase from HBi Auto again!

I appreciate their honesty, professionalism and friendly service!

It was an exceptional first time experience, and they have gained another satisfied customer!

Thanks again and keep up the great customer service!

Bud M.
Winston Salem, NC
11/17/2019
Boxster RS60 service
This was my first service appointment with HBi, & I was very pleased. Billy took the time to explain the issues involved and did a detailed cost outline prior to work beginning. When a subsequent issue was discovered, he and Porsche tech, Danny, walked me through the situation and, again, provided an upfront cost estimate. Their shop is well-organized and clean, and includes many exotic cars from Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren, etc. I recommend them.

Barry B.
Troutman, NC
11/12/2019
In and Out Quickly Excellent Work
Arrived early car taken in immediately. Brake flush and DE inspection completely. Notified of a couple of watch points when work completed . Completed with accurate in estimated time at quoted price.

TD
Tom D.
Winston Salem, NC
11/04/2019
Another great visit!!
Not a lot of work for the shop this time, but service from pick up at my house to redelivery within two days for a HPDE inspection, brake flush and State Inspection was given the same professional level of expertise as my clutch and flywheel replacement. Thank you!!

SD
Scott D.
Charlotte, NC
Jaguar XK8
10/25/2019
Professional friendly service.
First time using HBI and could not be happier. Very professional.

I have always used the manufacturer main dealer but have be disenchanted with the level of service. Car is dropped off clean and I get car back dirty. Work not always complete and have to go back to have service work completed correctly.

After using HBI no reason to go anywhere else for service.

AZ
Andy Z.
10/20/2019
Great Service and Attention
I appreciate the teams honesty and fair approach. Understand the cars they work on are exotic and deserve special attention, but they manage to bring the needs of the vehicle into normal terms everyone can understand. At the end of the day they are fair and the cars always runs great.

DJ
Another outstanding job by HBI
Very professional!!

Matt R.
10/11/2019
HBi serviced my Cayman for tires and HPDE tech inspection. Fantastic service and they washed the car! HBi service is better than a dealer.......and they pickup and drop-off the car in a trailer!

JJ
Jim J.
09/22/2019
Outstanding! These guys are car guys.
HBi took great care of my 911 GTS. Work was completed just as I had requested, and they fit me into their schedule just right. As delivered back to me the car was immaculately clean, even those wheels that I never clean because they are such a pain to clean. I can always trust HBi with my cars... they do great work.

Jim L.
09/19/2019
Knowledgeable and helpful
Highly recommend HBi for your Porsche. Easy to work with and will pick your car up at your home if you are in their market area.