Barry B.
Troutman, NC
11/12/2019
In and Out Quickly Excellent Work
Arrived early car taken in immediately. Brake flush and DE inspection completely. Notified of a couple of watch points when work completed . Completed with accurate in estimated time at quoted price.

TD
Tom D.
Winston Salem, NC
11/04/2019
Another great visit!!
Not a lot of work for the shop this time, but service from pick up at my house to redelivery within two days for a HPDE inspection, brake flush and State Inspection was given the same professional level of expertise as my clutch and flywheel replacement. Thank you!!

SD
Scott D.
Charlotte, NC
Jaguar XK8
10/25/2019
Professional friendly service.
First time using HBI and could not be happier. Very professional.

I have always used the manufacturer main dealer but have be disenchanted with the level of service. Car is dropped off clean and I get car back dirty. Work not always complete and have to go back to have service work completed correctly.

After using HBI no reason to go anywhere else for service.

AZ
Andy Z.
10/20/2019
Great Service and Attention
I appreciate the teams honesty and fair approach. Understand the cars they work on are exotic and deserve special attention, but they manage to bring the needs of the vehicle into normal terms everyone can understand. At the end of the day they are fair and the cars always runs great.

DJ
Very professional!!

Matt R.
High Point, NC
10/11/2019
HBi serviced my Cayman for tires and HPDE tech inspection. Fantastic service and they washed the car! HBi service is better than a dealer.......and they pickup and drop-off the car in a trailer!

JJ
Jim J.
09/22/2019
Outstanding! These guys are car guys.
HBi took great care of my 911 GTS. Work was completed just as I had requested, and they fit me into their schedule just right. As delivered back to me the car was immaculately clean, even those wheels that I never clean because they are such a pain to clean. I can always trust HBi with my cars... they do great work.

Jim L.
09/19/2019
Knowledgeable and helpful
Highly recommend HBi for your Porsche. Easy to work with and will pick your car up at your home if you are in their market area.

Richard H.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business's staff is thorough and did everything they were asked to complete. They were communicative throughout the process.

Porsche Cayenne
09/10/2019
Customer service at its finest
The convenience and customer service alone gives this place 5 stars..add in the quality of work, knowledge and genuine team they’ve got and you’ve got yourself a 10 star shop! Thanks for the service and all you do

09/10/2019
Super!
Hbi and staff were great! Picked up my car, serviced, detailed, did a paint correction and ceramic coat and brought it back home to me. The paint correction/ceramic coat is great by the way, my car looks brand new. And it drives like its brand new!! Thank you guys for a wonderful job yet again!!!

Salisbury, NC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/09/2019
Owner
The mechanics did a great job servicing my vehicle.

Jason H.
Newton, NC
09/06/2019
Awesome service experience!
Billy & his team are true professionals. I always have confidence the work they perform will be done right!

KL
Ken L.
Charlotte, NC
08/24/2019
Superior Service!
Billy and the HBI team are the best service you can get. They are knowledgeable, friendly and honest. I have had many services performed on different cars and always Billy has exceeded my expectations. The team will help with anything you need. I actually look forward to all of my services now and seeing the team. Service the way it should be done!!

NM
Neil M.
Audi TT
08/21/2019
Ggood service
HBI has worked on my Audi the few times I have needed and have done excellent work. Would recommend for pricing, professional and friendly services.
William W. from HBi Auto responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Neil for the great review. We are happy to continue to meet your expectations and grow our relaltionship! Enjoy the car.

- Billy Wenk

Jimmy M.
Kernersville, NC
08/17/2019
Lasted Service performed
Words cannot really Express the level of satisfaction if I receive from the dedication and hard work from the team and they always surprise me with something when I get my car back. There is no one that will ever work on my car's again except HBi Auto. Billy and his team blow away all others and in my opinion have no competition. Hands down these guys are the absolute best.
William W. from HBi Auto responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for feedback Jimmy! We appreciate you and your vehicle. If you ever need anything we are your shop!

-Billy Wenk

GH
Gwen H.
Fayetteville, NC
Porsche Cayenne
08/15/2019
The Best Experience
I am new to the NC area and was looking for a trusted place to take my Porsche. Billy and Ivan were awesome! They were very professional and honest regarding my vehicle which made me feel valued as a customer. They were also very caring and friendly which made me feel valued as a person. This was by far the best service I ever received from a automotive shop and I use to go to the Porsche dealer back in my hometown for service. Finding them was truly a blessing and they are stuck with me lol I will be returning to them for service. Good job HBI keep being great! 😉
William W. from HBi Auto responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the foodback Gwen! We are very happy to have met your expectations and look forward to many years of keeping your Porsche on the road!

-Billy Wenk

Matt R.
Greensboro, NC
08/15/2019
Best customer service ever........
This was our first experience with HBi for both mechanical and detailing services. HBi picked up and dropped off the car to my office by trailer making it easy and convenient to get them my car. The work was exemplary! The car looks fantastic with the ceramic coating. We are already repeat customers!
William W. from HBi Auto responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the review Matt. I am glad we met your expectations! I look forward to our continued relationship in the future. We love your Porsches!

Richard C.
Lexington, NC
Porsche Panamera
08/01/2019
“Personalized service “
These guys are professionals from the techs, front office, and detailing services performed. They will give you their opinion on recommended services but will honor and be nonjudgmental if you want to delay certain services. Communicate very well during service. I plan to use them again.

TD
Tom D.
Winston Salem, NC
07/28/2019
Continuing outstanding service
I have serviced and extensively modified my 2003 Boxster with the excellent tutelage and assistance of Billy Wenk and his enthusiastic staff over the past 2+ years.

In preparation for an upcoming HPDE at Summit Racecourse, WV, it is most assuring to have those who also race and know what is required of a car in that environment working on my car. I feel they put themselves in the seat along with me on those drives.

Those to whom I have recommended HBI have always come back to me with thanks and great satisfaction. I have taken pleasure in seeing their compliments showing up here and on Facebook. Nice to see other Win Wins.

Its great to see HBI growing with success all the time. Congratulations Billy and the HBI Team!!