JARED R.
10/20/2018
First time used car inspection
Right rear tail light was out and there was no mention of it. The headlight wipers were completely worn out and there was no mention of them either. I'm a little concerned as to how thorough was this used car inspection.

DAN B.
Volvo C70
10/17/2018
Realistic advice
The gentlemen were available on a drop in to assess my tires and suspension. Followed their recommendation for new tires and they were able to get me in for service the only day I had available. Thanks!

JULIA H.
10/10/2018
Experience was good
Nice waiting area, while my car is being worked on. Robert, one of the owners is kind and explains what he is repairing in detail. He knows Volvo cars, has many years experience, trustworthy repair shop.
Thank you for your kindness.
Julia H.

MAGGIE W.
Volvo XC60
10/06/2018
Great Service!
Wes and the guys are awesome! Courteous and dependable service every visit.

LE
LIZ E.
10/03/2018
Honest and fair
Robert, the owner is fabulous! He really knows Volvo’s and is extremely patient, honest, and helpful! I totally trust him.

CG
CAREY G.
Volvo S40
10/02/2018
Simply the best around
Richard and Wes are simply the best around. You won't ever find them trying to b.s. you just to make a few more bucks. They tell it like it is, and they try to save you money where possible. For instance, I needed a new block mount and because the timing belt had yet to be replaced they mentioned it would be a good time to do so, since it usually requires a bit of labor to get access to it. But given they were already doing the same labor for the block mount replacement they said I'd save over $150 to go ahead and replace the timing belt while we were at it. Sounds like a plan. Expect not a fancy shop,a damn quality service.

Walkertown, NC
09/26/2018
Master Techs does a great job and is a reliable source for your Volvo repairs. Much better option than the dealership.

MEIMEI W.
09/24/2018
You are a reliable Volvo dealer!
You are a reliable Volvo dealer. I believed your work and suggestions every times in the recently two years. Also the price is ok. If everything still is fine, I will keep going to let your engineers check my two cars in future. I appreciate all of your doing! Thanks!

EY
Elizabeth Y.
Cornelius, NC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees are her favorite guys, they're excellent, she trusts them, they take care of her and do a great job. She's been a customer for a long time.

VS
Vicky S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Vicky said the business did a very good job in a timely fashion.

DAN B.
Volvo C70
09/10/2018
Oil change while I waited
They were able to get me in on the only day I could and were able to make an appointment within 30 minutes of my goal time. I'd say that's pretty darn good!

VM
VICKY M.
Kernersville, NC
09/06/2018
Very informative

08/30/2018
Going The Extra Mile!
Having some health issues, couldn’t drive but needed a few items repaired, oil change and state inspection. My friends drove my car to drop it off. Wes, Robert and Perry handled the work but also had the car NC State Inspected at Karz, across the street plus helped get some interior fabric repaired by Jaime, next door. That was a HUGE HELP given my situation. You owe yourself, and your Volvo, to give them a try or simply stop by to meet them in person!

BETH M.
08/28/2018
Robert and Wes 'rock'!
You can always count on Robert and Wes to provide prompt and courteous service!

Ken S.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pat. She said the service is quick and the staff is responsive to any problem she has. . She did not have any complaints and she appreciates the quality of service. She likes their helpful attitudes and she can trust what they tell her.

AF
Annette F.
Volvo S40
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Annette said they're always great. She has used them for the past 15 years.

Martha S.
Volvo XC70
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Martha said they did a very good job and she was pleased.

BEN S.
08/15/2018
Outstanding service and I will be back again!

CP
CHRISTINE P.
08/10/2018
It was excellent!
It was excellent!

JULIA H.
08/09/2018
Great Experience
I could not have ask for a better response when I stopped by Master Tech on 8/8/18 and spoke with Robert,one of the owners. Master Tech repaired my mom's Volvo earlier this year, unfortunately recently she broke down with same issue. I happen to be at a mechanic shop when she broke down so, he assisted my mom with repairs. Upon discussing the concern with Master Tech I was greeted with a kind word and how can we make it better? Very understanding mechanic shop, stood behind their work and made good on the repair. I appreciate the kindness and support I received. I would recommend Master Tech for your next car needs. Thank you for providing this type of service.