Shawn C.
Volvo S40
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the business made the service easy and simple. The service was completed quickly.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 06/24/2019

THANK YOU!

ALAN M.
06/15/2019
Quick reponse
Wonderfully easy scheduling and high quality workmanship.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 06/17/2019

PB
PAUL B.
Volvo 850
06/12/2019
Great knowledgeable service
As usual, Master Techs addressed a problem with knowledge and experience, putting me back on the road quickly and at very reasonable cost.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your business.

JANE B.
06/08/2019
courterous explainn real good fine service
thanks for good service
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Master Techs.

KH
KATE H.
Volvo V60
06/03/2019
Quick fix!
Rob and Wes were kind enough to accommodate me on the same day since they were able to get the part and it wasn't an involved installation. They were super quick, and flexible to work with as always!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 06/11/2019

Glad we could help, and thank you!

JOHN M.
Volvo V70
05/29/2019
Efficient, reliable, first-class service
The "only" place to get your Volvo serviced. Friendly, honest personnel whom you can trust to repair and/or maintain your vehicle. I'd award them 10 or more stars!!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you very much!

JULIA D.
Volvo S80
05/25/2019
ALways explains everything , they know what they are doing and very honest. I feel blessed yo have them to work on my car 11 years.
for 11 years.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you !!!!

PS
PAUL S.
05/25/2019
Trustworthy, honest and reasonable
I’ve been going to these guys for ten years. They understand my budget, and often have worked with me to find a cheaper, yet solid option. And, they really do know Volvo cars. In fact, I’ll probably keep buying Volvos because the thought finding another mechanic I trust makes me queasy.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/28/2019

BEN S.
Lexington, NC
05/20/2019
The guys at Master Tech are very knowledgeable when it comes to Volvos. The service is exceptional and the quality of work is outstanding.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/21/2019

THANK YOU!!!!

CF
CHRIS F.
Volvo XC90
05/13/2019
Friendly, honest, thorough, informative service, at lower prices than dealer.
Wes & Robert are extremely knowledgeable, and very efficient in diagnosing, and servicing your Volvo. They will explain each and every repair to you, show you the worn parts upon request. They are both friendly and accommodating to their customers.
Their pricing for repairs / parts are significantly less than the Volvo dealer.
I have now had experiences where the Volvo dealer has told me a repair is needed and I bring it to Wes & Robert, who examine my XC-90 and tell me that the Volvo dealer is giving me misinformation.
I only bring my Volvo to Master Tech now.
I have been very satisfied as a Volvo owner for over 40 years that I have found Master Tech in Winston-Salem!!
PS- I have had situations in years past where the Service manager at the Volvo dealer has
given me gross misinformation regarding to my Volvo make/ model!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

PB
PAUL B.
Volvo 850
05/13/2019
These folks keep me rolling
My Volvo 850 has racked up 347,000 miles and, after 21 years with me, is still my main ride. As well designed and built as it is, much of my confidence in it has to do with Master Techs’ dependable, highly knowledgeable service, maintenance and repair ability. My dealer has cheated me and misdiagnosed, but Master Techs never has. They just went over my car for the summer travel season, found a few things that needed attention, saved me some money on an issue I thought was large but turned out to be small, and sent me happily on my way. Three cheers, five stars.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you ver much. We will do our best to keep up the good work.

05/10/2019
Reliable and honest
I would highly recommend the service guys to anyone

Volvo C70
05/09/2019
Volvo Maintenance
Master Techs has been my trusted source for all my maintenance needs for my Volvo C70. No hard sell, reasonable prices and they proactively share tips on preventative care.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/09/2019

LH
LIZ H.
Germanton, NC
Volvo C30
05/07/2019
Attitude of service
Employees are courteous and direct. Wes gave helpful advice and my car was fixed in a timely manner even though I had no appointment.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/07/2019

Robert S.
Matthews, NC
Volvo S60
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place had awesome service and they were very timely as well.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you!

NK
Nick K.
Mount Airy, NC
Volvo V70
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Nick said he was very pleased with the service provided by this business. He also said they were reasonable, knowledgeable, and timely.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thank You!

AF
ANNA F.
04/25/2019
You guys are the best!
I love my 2007 wagon and can’t imagine parting with it. These guys are helping me hold on to her. Volvo experts, honest, reasonably priced, and personable? Need I say more?
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you so much Anna.

KW
KAY W.
Lewisville, NC
Volvo S80
04/25/2019
Great guys, Great service!!!
Great guys, Great service, very caring. Fixed my car in a timly manner. They explained everything I needed. What was important to get now, and what to watch for down the road. The didnt try to sell me everything at one time like most shops would. I would tell all my friends and family that own Volvos to go to Master Techs.

GT
GREGORY T.
High Point, NC
Volvo C30
04/23/2019
Highly recommend Master Techs. They definitely take care of their customers with honesty and integrity.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. You can always count on honesty, integrity and fixing it right the first time at Master Techs.