AF
Annette F.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Annette said they're always great. She has used them for the past 15 years.

Martha S.
Volvo XC70
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Martha said they did a very good job and she was pleased.

BEN S.
Volvo V70
08/15/2018
Outstanding service and I will be back again!

CP
CHRISTINE P.
08/10/2018
It was excellent!
It was excellent!

JULIA H.
08/09/2018
Great Experience
I could not have ask for a better response when I stopped by Master Tech on 8/8/18 and spoke with Robert,one of the owners. Master Tech repaired my mom's Volvo earlier this year, unfortunately recently she broke down with same issue. I happen to be at a mechanic shop when she broke down so, he assisted my mom with repairs. Upon discussing the concern with Master Tech I was greeted with a kind word and how can we make it better? Very understanding mechanic shop, stood behind their work and made good on the repair. I appreciate the kindness and support I received. I would recommend Master Tech for your next car needs. Thank you for providing this type of service.

Ronald R.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said Robert and Wes were very polite and also very knowledgeable.

Jerry S.
08/03/2018
Since they only work on Volvos they are very knowledgeable about this brand of vehicle.
I did not learn about MT until my car had 30,000 miles. I have used MT for all maintenance since then.
I am more comfortable with MT than dealership in Winston-Salem. Prices are better also.
Recommended to me by a friend and I’ll gladly pass on a recommendation to anyone that has a Volvo.

NS
Neal S.
Randleman, NC
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Neal. He said this business does great work. Robert and Wes are both great guys.

EA
Ernie A.
Lexington, NC
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said the business provides good service at a good price.

Michael S.
Glen Allen, VA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was great. They were honest and knowledgeable.

JOHN H.
Mocksville, NC
07/18/2018
15 Minute Oil Change plus Excellent Service at a Terrific Price!
This was our first time going to Master Techs, after a friend referred us. Robert greeted me, verified agreed on service, and got to it. I had a cup of complimentary coffee while I waited... all of 15 minutes. I've been to all the "Quick Lube Express In a Hurry Jiffster" Oil Change places over the years, but Robert got it all done faster than any of them. He also did a quick inspection of my brakes, engine seals, transmission seals, and all of the known Volvo issue spots, and took it for a short test drive. Upon his return, he admirably fielded all of my questions regarding worries about age, mileage, transmission/engine maintenance. I feel 100% better having given my business to Master Techs. Thanks so much!
- John Hall

EW
Eddie W.
Lexington, NC
Volvo C70
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said this business was excellent.

MN
MARY N.
Mocksville, NC
Volvo S80
07/12/2018
they take care of my car.the prices are less than others many times.
I am always treated with respect .They explain things so I understand what and why my car needs the things they do .

TIM M.
Thomasville, NC
07/07/2018
Check up on xc90
They did a great job.

BJ
Bobby J.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said his experience is always great. This business is perfect.

PH
PATRICIA H.
06/26/2018
Satisfied Customer
Highly recommend Master Tech Inc. They are efficient, competent and honest.

Michelle C.
Volvo 240
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said she's been doing business with this facility for years and she's very happy.

Jennifer B.
Lewisville, NC
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business did a great job.

Jim S.
Wytheville, VA
Volvo XC70
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff at this business are trained professionals and the prices were good too.

DAN B.
Volvo C70
06/19/2018
Consistently excellent service
Timely advice, thorough review of my cars systems. Appreciate the confidence gained in my cars reliability.