APRIL B.
King, NC
12/13/2018
Reliable service everytime!
I have been bringing my Volvo S60 to Wes & Robert since I purchased it a few years back. They do great work, have affordable pricing, and quality customer service everytime. I know I can trust their expertise and that they will explain any needed repairs fully before proceeding. Happy car = happy driver!

PR
PENNY R.
12/13/2018
Great service, very accommodating, professional and friendly!
Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. They were very accommodating and were able to fit me in and get my car back to me in a timely manner. Highly recommend this business.

Darryle B.
Volvo S40
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Darryle said it was great.

TJ
TONY J.
12/02/2018
My Second Visit to Master Techs, As Excellent as the first visit.
This was my second visit to Master Techs in Winston-Salem, NC and they did exactly what I ask for and did it in a very short timespan. I had Master Techs recommended to me by a neighbor of mine and I have been totally satisfied this the work and service that they have provided me with, and I will certainly go back to them the next time one of my Volvos need attention. I would Highly Recommend them to anyone seeking assistance with their Volvo.
Tony Johnson

11/22/2018
Auto Plan
Great service as usual. Had good discussion in reference to my current auto service plan. In addition, we discussed how I might transition into another auto at a later date. Almost like a business plan, but I guess you might call it an auto plan.

Thanks

NM
NANCY M.
Volvo XC60
11/17/2018
The Best
Wes and Robert always friendly, courteous and efficient. They KNOW Volvos. Have recommended them to friends and family
They are the BEST!!!

Jim H.
Walkertown, NC
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they have good experience with the business.

Clemmons, NC
Volvo V50
11/07/2018
The smoking hot staff
I could go anywhere but I chose to go where the men are eye candy.

EW
Emanuel W.
Volvo V70
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Emanuel said they did a great job.

JUDY W.
Volvo S80
11/01/2018
Friendly and professional
Master Techs Inc is a great place to take your car for service! Technicians are very knowledgeable, communicate well with the customer, provide helpful advice, keep accurate records, and produce excellent work. With all of this, the price is reasonable.

Michael S.
Greensboro, NC
Volvo 850
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees always treat him with the utmost respect and always do good work. He's been a customer for 15 years and he's had no problems.

10/26/2018
Very prompt service. Good bumper to bumper service check of vehicle for peace of mind.

JACK S.
Volvo V70
10/25/2018
Service Made Easy!
Service Made Easy!

BW
BILL W.
10/25/2018
MT has been taking care of our Volvos for more years than I can count.
The work is always top quality, there is no employee turnover, they know my car, they are a pleasure to work with, and you can always trust these guys.

Amber M.
North Carolina
Volvo S80
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Amber said the business treated her really well and they worked with her. She said she appreciates that they took the time to look over the problem.

JARED R.
10/20/2018
First time used car inspection
Right rear tail light was out and there was no mention of it. The headlight wipers were completely worn out and there was no mention of them either. I'm a little concerned as to how thorough was this used car inspection.

RP
Richard P.
Volvo XC70
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Libby. She said the employees were helpful. They took her vehicle in without an appointment. They provided fair service.

DAN B.
Volvo C70
10/17/2018
Realistic advice
The gentlemen were available on a drop in to assess my tires and suspension. Followed their recommendation for new tires and they were able to get me in for service the only day I had available. Thanks!

JULIA H.
10/10/2018
Experience was good
Nice waiting area, while my car is being worked on. Robert, one of the owners is kind and explains what he is repairing in detail. He knows Volvo cars, has many years experience, trustworthy repair shop.
Thank you for your kindness.
Julia H.

MAGGIE W.
Volvo XC60
10/06/2018
Great Service!
Wes and the guys are awesome! Courteous and dependable service every visit.