Volvo S60
08/08/2019
Check engine oil light s-60
Same day service honest and trustworthy.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/08/2019

Experts
They know their stuff

JARED R.
10/20/2018
First time used car inspection
Right rear tail light was out and there was no mention of it. The headlight wipers were completely worn out and there was no mention of them either. I'm a little concerned as to how thorough was this used car inspection.

JULIA H.
10/10/2018
Experience was good
Nice waiting area, while my car is being worked on. Robert, one of the owners is kind and explains what he is repairing in detail. He knows Volvo cars, has many years experience, trustworthy repair shop.
Thank you for your kindness.
Julia H.

TT
TERRY T.
Yadkinville, NC
Volvo V40
05/08/2018
Great service; would like to have more detail on the invoice for record keeping purposes

KEVIN B.
12/29/2017
Fast Service
I was very happy with how you got my alternator fixed. I appreciated that you even replaced a broken taillight.

However I have since not been able to get the car to start. The battery is good,. all the dash lights come on. and the car cranks, but it will not turn over and start. I live over bybu Winston-Salem airport and the distance to to the car back to you is expensive. I may be able to work something out after the holidays. I think you service is good and would recommend you to others, but the only other person that I know who has a Volvo told me about you.

TT