RANDOLPH W.
Volvo S80
09/07/2019
CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING BAD SERVICE
I took my car there to get a tune up and scheduled to come back tuesday. not to mention it’s saturday. i get my car back and less than 30 minutes later my car is making loud whistling noises and my engine is getting dangerously hot. i was able to take trips to the beach and back with no problems and soon as i get my car back from them my car is making noises it never has made before and now talking about i need to pay for something else to get fixed. seem like these guys are trying to get over. and on monday (two days from now) i will post an updated review on how the rest of this goes. stay tuned

02/27/2019
Repair
One associate stated the part would be about 250.
When I took the car another associate said the part was 290.
I asked about the difference but never got an answer- was charged the higher orice
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 02/27/2019

Terry,
When you asked me for a rough estimate on what the cost of repairs would be thats exactly what I gave you "a rough estimate" and this was explained to you when you picked up your vehicle. I sincerely apologize that the final cost of repairs were slightly higher. I think you already know based on your previous reviews and the more than 200 other reviews from our customers that we do our very best to offer expert service at an afordable price.

08/08/2019
Check engine oil light s-60
Same day service honest and trustworthy.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/08/2019

THANK YOU!

03/30/2019
Experts
They know their stuff

JARED R.
10/20/2018
First time used car inspection
Right rear tail light was out and there was no mention of it. The headlight wipers were completely worn out and there was no mention of them either. I'm a little concerned as to how thorough was this used car inspection.

JULIA H.
10/10/2018
Experience was good
Nice waiting area, while my car is being worked on. Robert, one of the owners is kind and explains what he is repairing in detail. He knows Volvo cars, has many years experience, trustworthy repair shop.
Thank you for your kindness.
Julia H.

05/08/2018
Great service; would like to have more detail on the invoice for record keeping purposes

KEVIN B.
12/29/2017
Fast Service
I was very happy with how you got my alternator fixed. I appreciated that you even replaced a broken taillight.

However I have since not been able to get the car to start. The battery is good,. all the dash lights come on. and the car cranks, but it will not turn over and start. I live over bybu Winston-Salem airport and the distance to to the car back to you is expensive. I may be able to work something out after the holidays. I think you service is good and would recommend you to others, but the only other person that I know who has a Volvo told me about you.

09/15/2017
Service is very good

CARA S.
11/15/2019
Great car care
These guys really care about making sure your car is in good shape. I am always confident in what they tell me and find them very easy to work with. They are never pushy and never talk down to me. Quality care.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you!!

AJ
APRIL J.
King, NC
11/14/2019
Excellent service, everytime.
Robert and Wes are always thorough and professional. Great communication and fair prices. Coworker referred me to Master Techs after purchasing my first Volvo and now, all these years late, I cant imagine where I'd be with them!
Thank you, Master Techs!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much!!

Volvo XC60
11/14/2019
Great service and professional work
The guys do outstanding work at a fair price. They have the progress app which I love and follow throughout the day. I have recommended to my friends.

THANK YOU!!

CINDY B.
Volvo S80
Premium Service
I love my Volvo so I wouldn't let anyone but Master Tech service my car. Wes and Robert are truly the best!

THANK YOU!!

JENNIFER A.
Honest and Reliable
I always bring my Volvo here and with 187,000 miles I’d say that they keep my XC90 in great shape!

Jennifer A

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Volvo C30
Fast Honest Work
Very quick and reliable work.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/13/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

DORAN M.
Pfafftown, NC
Volvo S40
11/12/2019
Awesome service
I have been using Mastertechs for at least 17 years and I have no intention on going anywhere else. They are professional, their prices are reasonable, and their customer service is great.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you .

CZ
CYNTHIA Z.
Lewisville, NC
11/08/2019
Reliability, competitive pricing and outstanding service.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you.

BN
BECKY N.
Pfafftown, NC
11/08/2019
Quick to Respond
Knowing that I have a trusted mechanic to take care of my 2012 Volvo is comforting, especially when the immediate red flags appear, meaning "Do it now!" The team knows there products very well, and most times can immediately identify what the trouble is when called to explain the situation. We're able to swiftly determine the next steps based on that feedback. They are very much appreciated for their services and professionalism!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you very much!!

RT
REBECCA T.
Clemmons, NC
11/07/2019
Excellent as always...
Prompt, courteous and thorough. After 10+ years, that is one thing that never changes!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 11/08/2019