Overall Rating 4.4516104/5Overall Rating 4.4516104/5Overall Rating 4.4516104/5Overall Rating 4.4516104/5rating 4.4516104
Overall Rating 2.3225773/5Overall Rating 2.3225773/5rating 2.3225773rating 2.3225773rating 2.3225773

Bel Air, MD
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't ask for more
I was greeted immediately upon arrival. My Service Advisor was polite, very helpful and pleasant (which seems to be rare these days in other businesses). Although he did not rush me, I was in and out very quickly. Since I dropped my car off before work, this was very important to me. Their shuttle was available and waiting. And it was clean. My advisor called me later to follow up with a question I had. My car was ready in plenty of time and the price was right. What more could you ask for?!

Jill G.
Manchester, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
I love Heritage Hyundai Towson. Everyone is very professional, and nice. They always explain everything in a way I can understand, and they always get me vehicle serviced in a timely manner. They have a customer for life!!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/10/2018

Hello and thank you for the kind words and for the 5 stars !
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle next time.

NL
Nora L.
Cockeysville, MD
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Associates very nice
Service Department personnel are very nice. I had to wait several hours due to them having to go get a part for my car. My issue was that my steering squeaked loudly when I turned left or right. They gave me a new belt and it drove ok without the squeaking for a few days but by Monday it was back. I had some other maintenance work done as well, which I have no complaints about. So it looks like now I have to take it back to you again to find out why the car is still squeaking when I make turns.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/10/2018

thank you so much for the business and for the review. I'm sorry to hear the squeaking noise is still present on your vehicle. Please contact us when your ready so we can take another look at the problem and try to get it resolved for you.

Mortelia B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Tire pressure light
Still on they replaced the items but it’s still on
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/10/2018

Hello and thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the light is still on after our repairs were made. I have let the advisor know about your issue and please let us know when we can get the vehicle back in so we can try and get this issue resolved for you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

EY
Ellen Y.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
They do a good job and they're very friendly and helpful
I thought I had left something in my car and they were kind enough to send someone over with me to the building next door to check it out it was not there but they were gracious to take the time to do that.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the positive feedback we really apprecaite it.

2017 Hyundai Accent
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Took care of the car in a timely fashion and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
Everyone was courteous and the work was completed in a timely fashion.

John P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Friendly service
Compitent service tech.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the positive feedback we really appreciate it.

Maryland
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and transparent on their service and fees
I took my car in for an oil change/multi-point inspection as well as diagnosis of the check engine light. When informing me of the cost to run the check engine diagnosis, the charge was much more than what I believe I had seen online (and hence why I decided to take my car to Heritage Hyundai Baltimore over another dealership). When mentioning this to my advisor, she told me she would honor the cost if I could show her where I saw it online. As I tried to pull the page back up where I had seen the lower fee, she responded "Don't worry, I'll honor what you said you saw". I greatly appreciated this customer service and honoring what I had seen even though I could not replicate it on the spot.

Overall they were very quick and I was in and out within an hour, with a very comfortable wait in their service lounge. I was able to connect to the free wifi and continue working on my laptop at a desk while waiting for my car to be done. Overall, a very positive experience, and I will most likely return.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for the patronage. We truly appreciate your business.

thanks again,

HM
Henry M.
Routine no-drama service
For the term of my lease (three years) I have had excellent no-unpleasant-surprises service. I have always waited at the shop for scheduled service, and have been taken care of within an hour or two. Very convenient!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the 5 stars!
We truly appreciate your business.

Gwynn Oak, MD
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The lady who checked me in was nice and professional. The waiting room was clean and accommodating and the service(oil change) was very quick even I though I came in as a walk-in. Overall it’s a great experience for my 1st oil change and I love it.
Only Hyundai con I have is I can’t add and install blue link unless it already came with it🙁
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the 5 stars!
We truly appreciate your business.

Joyce W.
Rosedale, MD
Customer Service
LaToya is amazing.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/05/2018

thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it.

Milton D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fine service!!!
Service was quick and exceptional...Kudos to Latoya!!!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your business we really appreciate it !

Taking Action
I left an earlier review expressing my dissatisfaction with the customer service I received a few days ago. While the actions and poor customer service cannot be undone, this company tried to rectify the matter by personally reaching out to me. The newly appointed service manager, Mike Cruise, called me immediately to apologize for the poor service and offer solutions on how to make it me right. I was impressed with the swift response to my review. Hopefully this agency could learn from this experience and learn how to prevent it in the future.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Frequent customer but not any more
Customer service is nonexistent. I spend too much money at this dealership to deal with lack of professionalism.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me regarding your last visit. Again I want to apologize for letting you down and for the overall poor experience you had. I truly hope you'll give us another shot and I would love to help ensure that personally during your next visit.

have a great day !

MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you again so much for everything!

Essex, MD
2015 Hyundai Equus
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Heritage Hyundai Towson
Heritage Hyundai Towson is the best place to get your vehicle service. The place is clean with friendly and professional staff that take car of your needs and answers any questions you might have concerning your vehicle.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback and for the 5 stars !
we truly appreciate your business.

WM
Willette M.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
They are very professional and efficient
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback and for the 5 stars !
we truly appreciate your business.

Jamie H.
Reisterstown, MD
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil change made simple
Service on my car was done in a reasonable amount of time, customer service was on point and staff in all departments greeted me wit no hesitation.

Craig C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great customer service, honest pricing, and quick wait times.

Pikesville, MD
11/28/2018 Category: Service
everyone is very helpful, good service and follow thru or any problems
I have a very good experience and would recommend this dealership to others.

Aberdeen, MD
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

NG
Noah G.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
great facility and communication, everything else average
People were nice and professional, but service of my vehicle was not impressive - I was disappointed that immediately after I left the lot an indicator went off signalling that the job (tire pressure) was done poorly and needed to be repaired. I was also expecting a complementary fill up with the repairs being over a thousand dollars.