4.6

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (290)

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

TH
Tanya H.
Towson, MD
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Tony was very reliable
Tony was very liable and nice

June T.
Windsor Mill, MD
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Fantastic
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Brenda S.

Khrystle L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance Department
I really enjoy bringing my car to get service here, 1st impressions is everything. From the moment I call to schedule my appointment the call rep was upbeat, polite and most importantly address me by my name. One thing that could be improved is when you walk into the service department it would be nice to be greeted instead of me walking up to someone's desk trying to get assistance, other than that hiccup the older guy that sits near the back at the desk is always helpful, kind and knows his stuff.

06/08/2021 Category: Service

Towson, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I came to Heritage Hyundai because I had a bad experience at another Hyundai dealer. I brought my vehicle in for a factory recall service.
My experience at Heritage Hyundai was totally different. Very professional and attentive to the things I said needed to be checked on my vehicle. They topped off my fluids, filled my tire pressure to the factory settings. Heritage is where I will be having my car serviced from now onūü§ó
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Tracy S.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Heritage Hyundai Towzon
The Service department did excellent job. The service Associate gave details on my service and let me know when pick my car up.

05/31/2021 Category: Service
The service was great and they let me know what service need done and the time frame for completion of work.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/01/2021

Kevin S.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Happy customer
I previously had a check engine light come on in my car the first dealership I called said they could see me in a week so I called heritage they said next day car was completed same day including a recall .
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/01/2021

Dari M.
Cockeysville, MD
05/27/2021
Excellent service from the time I arrived at Towson Hyundai till I picked up the car
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Dari M.
Cockeysville, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service from the time I arrived at Towson Hyundai till I left

05/27/2021 Category: Service
Very good service
Very good service. Service advisor very attentive.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

thanks again,

David M.
Hampstead, MD
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Good follow up
Just a high level of frustration with wind noise. Still unresolved Service advisor was helpful and is willing to pursue a solution to this issue TSB did not resolve issue to date .

05/25/2021 Category: Service
Problem not resolved but service was very helpful
My advisor, Shawn did try to be helpful and accommodating. The on-going problem has still not been resolved (wind noise) even after a TSB was completed. Next week will be my third try to get a resolution to this irritating issue. Very frustrated. But...just as important was that the service dept did confirm the complaint. Follow up by Shawn was commendable.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry about the vehicle not being repaired and we will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can make this right and get you happy again.

Parkton, MD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Follow-up to prior review
After giving a 1 star review, I did receive a call from two representatives from the dealership. My original complaint was not about any one individual, but rather about the scheduling of apptmts. And the general operations.After expressing my concerns, I was given assurances that those matters would be considered and that things may improve in a few months due to expanding the space and staff. Only time will tell, but I did appreciate someone contacting me about my concerns.

05/23/2021 Category: Service
Double whatever your time expectation is for when your service will be completed
First the parking lot was so full of cars that I could not even get in the lot. Then, I had scheduled a time online and said I wanted to wait (for a simple oil change). But when I got there, after waiting 10 minutes to speak to a representative, I was told that it would take two more hours for my oil change. Then I had to wait for the shuttle to take me back to work instead of waiting at dealer. The shuttle driver was not informed that there were three of us waiting for rides, and he almost left without us due to lack of communication. Services promised under a prepaid warranty plan were not provided. Also, I found out that I was told to service my vehicle less frequently than other customers, who hadn't purchased a prepaid service warranty. Apparently the dealership doesn't want to do as much of the routine maintenance- type work when they can't get paid for it that day. In general, everything takes MUCH longer at this dealership than what you would expect - both sales and service. Don't believe it when you schedule an appointment online - the promised times will not be honored.

Hello,

My name is Mike Ruth and I am the service manager for the Hyundai dealership. I would first like to apologize for what sounds like a horrible experience at my store. I was out of the office on the day you had your visit with us and I can see how things went. I will be back in the office on wednesday and would like to speak with you so I can better apologize and to try and make things right. Again I apologize and I look forward to speaking with you.

Mike Ruth-

Jose G.
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Atention to to the costumer
The sales Guy George always help me to make my dream to have My Palisade an use his tools for get the best service and financial options
With my factory problem always support me to find the way to fix and the maintenance team great
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything as I would be happy to help.

Mike Ruth

Joann C.
Nottingham, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Heritage Hyundai Towson
Heritage Hyundai Towson has the best customer service from the time you walk in for service and when you leave

Mike Ruth