Overall Rating 4.4687501/5Overall Rating 4.4687501/5Overall Rating 4.4687501/5Overall Rating 4.4687501/5rating 4.4687501
Overall Rating 2.3281223/5Overall Rating 2.3281223/5rating 2.3281223rating 2.3281223rating 2.3281223

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service took too long
I don't know why an oil change and tire rotation took about four hours when I had an appointment.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/21/2019

Hello and thank you for the feedback. I'm so sorry about the extended wait time on your service. We had to many appointments a few days this week and it directly effected our efficiency. I am taking measures to ensure that doesn't happen again as that is certainly not the normal wait time. We strive for an hour in and out but clearly fell way short of that this time. Again I'm sorry and hope you'll give us another shot when your due for your next service. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you further.

Thanks again,

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy to set up. Quick service.
I took my vehicle in for an oil change. They filled out some paperwork and told them I would leave the car there and return when it was done. Two hours later it was done. Everything went smoothly.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it!

have a great day and let me know if you eve need anything.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
OK
Work done well first time.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

have a great day and let me know if you eve need anything.

Michael M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Location and quality of service
Great and quick service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it ! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

PK
Paul K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
The service end the people who work there
The people are friendly and knowledgeable and the car is serviced promptly. The service writer also made me aware of a recall program which saved me time and she also told me about a reduced-price which saved me money.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the kinds words and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Parkton, MD
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent Service Dept.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out to me and ask.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The service department at this dealership generally seems unorganized and overwhelmed with appointments. The staff could be more attentive, communicate better and ensure work is correct
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your review. I will address your review with all involved with your visit. Sometimes Saturdays can be chaotic and very busy so I apologize you did not have a smooth visit with us. We are working on proper staffing as well as a capacity for Saturday business to ensure a better visit for our customers. Thanks again for the feedback

EM
Ebony M.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Car Care
They did a great job
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

TR
Todd R.
Helpful and accommodating
The service reps were understanding of my situation and allowed me to make the arrangements that worked best with my time constraints. They were informative with respect to my service needs and the acceptable alternatives for handling them timely.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall
Service manager Mike Ruth was very professional
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!  Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one.  Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success.  Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

AN
Alexis N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
First time visit
I recently made an appointment online for an oil change and tire rotation at this Hyundai location. I found the online scheduling extremely easy and was able to make an appointment within three days. The dealership itself was a wonderful experience--I was able to ask questions prior to turning my car over for service (as this was my first servicing since purchasing my certified pre-owned vehicle) and was given informed answers. I chose to wait for my car which took ~1.5 hours (which I was expecting), and was able to wait in their updated guest area with free wi-fi, a television, coffee, and computers. I was pleased to hear that my estimated total was higher than the actual total for servicing and I was told one service I had requested was not necessary at the time (which I really appreciated hearing vs. having an unnecessary service completed/charged). I will definitely be using this Hyundai dealership for my car needs!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything please dont hesitate to reach out to me.

SK
Scott K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Nice peiple
Very nice people. I called a week ahead of time to set up my service and the person who answered the phone was very informative and helpful. The service writer who wrote me up the day of my service was very nice and very easy to work with. I never felt pushed. Service was very nice. The only thing I had to say is my oil was over full. I fixed that out by adjusting myself. And my tires had to much air in them. But I can say that I felt comforted adjusting these things knowing a tech had looked at them.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/13/2019

Good morning!  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction.  Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Sharon H.
Great Service !
I purchased my car at the Towson location and I will continue to have my car serviced there, they're all great!!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/13/2019

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

LN
Luis N.
Silver Spring, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The best service
The personal y very nice and all time were
Very attententive
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/13/2019

Good morning! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  Thank you again and be sure to visit us soon!

RA
Richard A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly atmosphere
Courtesy, polite, clean. Service is great..
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Jeanne W.
Middle River, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
fabulous
the staff at heritage hyundai are fabulous! they are polite, professional and good at their jobs.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team.  Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason we wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction.  If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help!
Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Jeffrey R.
Anual Service
Very nice and clean, did not know you had free coffee and water for customers Customer friendly too! Tori was my service advisor and she went above and beyond to ensure that all my needs were met. Will recommend to other friends and family!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks again for the 5 stars and for your kind words we truly appreciate it!

let me know if you ever need anything

Jeffrey R.
Service at Hyundai
Did not have an appointment, and received some quick service to have my cabin filter changed. Tori was very helpful and courteous, and scheduled my next appointment. Way to go Heritage Hyundai of Towson, keep up the good work!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! Have a great day and let me know if you ever need anything.

thanks again

Dempsey C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service
Excellent customer service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Justin L.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Phenomenal Service Department
Always professional and accommodating. Highly recommended!!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/11/2019

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!