Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4333308/5Overall Rating 4.4333308/5Overall Rating 4.4333308/5Overall Rating 4.4333308/5rating 4.4333308
Overall Rating 2.3583354/5Overall Rating 2.3583354/5rating 2.3583354rating 2.3583354rating 2.3583354

Robert S.
Halethorpe, MD
Unpleased
One of my rims was scratched upon return after a regular oil change and tire rotation.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/25/2018

I am extremely sorry for the issue with your vehicle after service. That should not of occurred nor is that how our service department should operate.  I would like to look at your wheel as soon as possible so we can works towards getting the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Matt Grubb
Heritage Hyundai Service Director
(443)846-0815
mgrubb@mileone.com

GS
George S.
Perry Hall, MD
Great job
I needed a front end alignment and they brought me in right away and the wait was not long at all. I got a few filters while I was there and I was extremely happy when I left. I will always bring my car to Hyundai Towson. Great customer service!!!!

Lutherville Timonium, MD
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Convenient & Price Competitive
The shop location and shuttle service make this a convenient place for car maintenance.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Care
I was happily pleased with care that I received at Heritage Hyundai when I took my Elantra in for a recall. Dianna’s thoughtfulness made the visit seamless! The coffee bar made the wait more pleasant. And the interior of my car was vacuumed,

All of the above, made it easy to decide to continue having my care service there.

KJ
Kristopher J.
Springdale, MD
09/25/2018 Category: Service
They work every quickly and assisted me with all of my needs.

AV
Ariana V.
Cockeysville, MD
Oil Change
La Tonya was a very friendly face!

Happy Customer
Heritage Hyundai always provides fast, professional service. I was pleased to receive a free oil change. Heritage is the best.

Susan S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Super Service!
Last week I had my usual excellent service at Heritage Hyundai. Deanna Parks deserves gold stars and A++ for her role as Service Advisor!

Mark D.
scheduled service appointment
Latoya was great and took care of me efficiently and with class!!

Cadejia B.
Columbia, MD
Service was fast!
All of the staff were very helpful and nice.
My appointment was at 2pm. I was leaving at 2:30pm.
I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends!

Kelly B.
Service person
It only took 20 minutes for my lil change
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning Kelly! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Hyundai Towson is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one!  We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs.   Thank you again Kelly for the highly praised review.

ST
Sheriff T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
They did great job with my car..
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/24/2018

Greetings Sheriff!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

GC
Gloria C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
A pleasant morning
I love the kind and courteous people who work here. They make the difference!!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/24/2018

Greetings Gloria!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

DQ
David Q.
Santa Fe Service
So far so good
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/24/2018

Greetings David !  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Bruce B.
Employees and Service
The employees are courteous and friendly and the service is excellent.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/21/2018

Greetings Bruce!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Dempsey C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The quality of the personnel and the service.
Overall I was impressed.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/21/2018

Greetings Dempsey!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Michael L.
GREAT COMMUNICATION
Matt and La Toya took great care of me - I was in and out quickly, and was communicated with throughout the entire process. They even washed my car!! Fantastic - thanks Heritage Hyundai Towson!!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning Michael! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Hyundai Towson is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one!  We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs.   Thank you again Michael for the highly praised review.

owner
overall, very good, have to return for a part that needed to be ordered
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/21/2018

Greetings !  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Darlene H.
Parkville, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/21/2018

Greetings Darlene!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Jennifer G.
Nottingham, MD
Hyundai service
The service writer was awesome. She kept me updated on the Work. Everyone was very friendly.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/21/2018

Greetings Jennifer!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!