Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4205594/5Overall Rating 4.4205594/5Overall Rating 4.4205594/5Overall Rating 4.4205594/5rating 4.4205594
Overall Rating 2.4056627/5Overall Rating 2.4056627/5rating 2.4056627rating 2.4056627rating 2.4056627

White Marsh, MD
06/22/2018 Category: Service
The service is very fast love it
N/A

CJ
Christopher J.
Aberdeen, MD
Unplanned tire replacement
I dodged the cat, but not the curb, and my tire paid the price. I put on the baby spare and limped into the dealership. They were really busy that morning, but still got me taken care of without an appointment. They handled the paperwork efficiently for my warranty, and had a comfortable waiting area where I was able to do some work while waiting. A great experience!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Done on time, employees were polite and professional
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Go somewhere else
Not the best
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2018

I am sorry for our lack of communication.  I have worked with you in the past, and will contact you in the morning.

mgrubb@mileone.com

AR
Anita R.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service with a smile! Good job
I was very impressed with the waiting room. It had all the accommodations I needed to work that day. Three work stations with power and side dividers for privacy. Everyone was totally professional including the person that took me to my car. The inside of my car was actually cleaned vacuumed thank you!!!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/22/2018

Anita - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Always treated well, service completed in a timely basis
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/22/2018

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

CK
Crystal K.
Better service
I was very pleased with the way Hyundai reached out to me immediately, to resolve the problem with my previous service experience. I feel confident that I will not run into this problem again. And as in the past, I will receive 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Very upset regular customer.
I was not very pleased after waiting 3 hours to have my oil changed, when I was told it would be 1 hr and 40 mins. Although I was compensated for my long wait, it still did not change the fact that a huge chunk of my day off was devoted to getting an oil change.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to maintain your business.

mgrubb@mileone.com

AT
Alison T.
Expect the best
From the greeting until the wave goodbye, you can expect superior customer service from Heritage Hyundai Towson. Services are reasonably priced, coupons are usually available for extra savings, and service is always done right the first time. Deanna is a rare gem; her knowledge and expertise will far exceed your expectations. I’ve come to expect the best because they’ve always delivered.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you so much for these kind words Alison! We appreciate all of the feedback that is left for us but detailed and kind reviews like these really make our day! We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at Heritage Hyundai Towson, and we will make sure to share these kind words with Deanna and our team! Let us know if you need anything in the future, and thanks again!

MF
Mark F.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasent people and surroundings
great Service
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2018

Good morning, Mark. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Mark and have a great day!

Renee M.
Towson, MD
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The Heritage Hyundai Team give excellent customer service, and the technicians are great. My car is very well taken car of
Tori and Latoya always take great care of me and my vehicle. The customer service is incredible.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2018

Renee - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Jason M.
Warranty Work
Timely and professional from the call to make an appointment, until picking up my car
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2018

Greetings Jason! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

TW
Tanija W.
Elizabeth, NJ
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Perfect communication provides good advice and service on the phone and in person. All questions are answered and problems get solved as well.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2018

Good afternoon Tanija! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Tanija, and be sure to visit us soon!

Bruce B.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The service rep was polite and friendly. The wait for my service wasn't long.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2018

Good morning Bruce! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you Bruce, and be sure to visit us soon!

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Took care of the car in a timely fashion and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

E
E.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I came in for an oil change. All though it was kinda busy I was in and out in no time.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

LE
Latoya E.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Better Experience
I dont usually have a great experience with this dealership but this one was a lot better than normal. I come back because they get the job done at a reasonable cost. This visit started out like many where i just stand awkwardly in the open space until someone notices me and attempts to help. Once they took my car information the agent (LaToya I believe) actually apologized for the wait time which i never get so that was really nice. She assisted me with a smile and had me on my way a lot quicker than im used to!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/18/2018

Latoya - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team.  Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction.  If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help!  Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson .

Sherika B.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service!!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/18/2018

Sherika - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

grest communication
They had great communication about what was being checked and follow up

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
What’s an Apointment?
I had an appointment for my first free oil change. When I arrived I was told it would be about an hour and a half “because there were people ahead of me”. I’m not sure they understand what an appointment is. I never received any updates, and I was there for almost two hours for just an oil change.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for your response.  I am extremely sorry for the issues you incurred.  I will be contacting you to discuss the issues.

mgrubb@mileone.co

HS
Harry S.
Rosedale, MD
24 point inspection
Service representative very informative! Explains in detail of what’s needed and not. Truly appreciate her honesty😇
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/18/2018

Good morning, Harry! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you Harry, and be sure to visit us soon!