WH
WENDY H.
GMC Yukon
12/07/2018
We appreciate y’all!
You guys always do a great job for us. Your prices, for the most part, are reasonable. We appreciate y’all!

DAN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018
HHB&A
The guys are great - Susan is Spectacular, Brad the owner is a great friend to me.
I will add this - but it's my fault too - my auto tech did tell me that one of the straps holding my bug sheild on had snapped - I lost it about a mile down the interstate.
Wish we would have taken it off until I got home to fix it. Love HH

Diana C.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the customer service was great. She said that Brad is always amazing when they take in their vehicles.

SARAH H.
12/02/2018
They were very efficient and got me in and out which I appreciated very much

CL
CHARLES L.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/02/2018
Charles Little
Friendly, helpful people. Good work for a fair price.

CLAYTON W.
Chevrolet Lumina
11/27/2018
Always great.
Great customer service, very knowledgeable and very reasonable pricing.

STEVE C.
11/21/2018
A true No BS Shop !
The mechanics at HHB&S are great !
I've had lots of easy and very intense repair work done by these guys...
They're my families "go to" when needed.
Appreciate they're honesty and good work !

JE
JANA E.
11/21/2018
Great owner and staff!
The mechanics are knowledgeable and dependable. I enjoy returning and seeing the same mechanics. Pricing is fair and I never feel taken advantage of as I have been at other auto repair businesses. Friendly and competent on all levels!

WE ENJOYING SEEING YOUR SMILING FACE

GH
GREG H.
11/15/2018
Nobodies Poerfect
Really, I thought I had em on a repair on my Toyota Corolla master cylinder, but it checked out when I brought it back. Maybe next time. It’s still under warranty. Record still perfect, damnit.

THANK YOU GREG FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS AND FRIENDSHIP

BL
Bobby L.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the business did a great job on the service they provided.

RF
REBECCA F.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018
Reliable, trustworthy, great service!
You can put your trust in these guys to give great service at a fair price.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 11/10/2018

THAN YOU

CD
Chris D.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that everyone at the place does a great job, they are all very professional and kind.

WH
Wade H.
Lebanon, TN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Wade said they are excellent.

MACK W.
11/05/2018
COMPETENT AND HONEST
I HAVE HAD MY VEHICLES IN SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WELL IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE AND HONESTY. WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE. THANKS.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 11/10/2018

CL
CHARLES L.
Cadillac DeVille
11/04/2018
Charles Little
Quality service. Friendly people.

RF
Renaldo F.
Dodge Dart
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Renaldo said he would recommend this business to others.

GH
GREG H.
11/01/2018
Steady Eddy
Sometimes you go through periods where you catch more rain than is reasonable. That’s me lately with auto repairs. I always feel good leaving it up to HHB&A. Hope the sun is on it’s way though.

MK
MICHAEL K.
10/27/2018
Absolute professionalism
Absolute professionalism it's all I can say about Hermitage Hills Break & Auto.

ROBERT R.
10/26/2018
Integrity / confidence of customer
Honesty and Integrity. Brad and his staff can always be relied upon. I recently had my truck in for certain things to fix or look at. What would have cost $150 was an item / repair that was NOT needed - a confidence at every level.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 10/27/2018

STEVE S.
Buick LeSabre
10/25/2018
ScubbaSteve
Hermitage Brake & Auto did a great job on my car I highly recommend them to others.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 10/26/2018