DAN R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019
HHB&A
Cheers! I walk into HHB&A & everybody knows my name is - they may call me something else, but they know me!

LR
LEO R.
GMC Envoy
04/10/2019
Back on the Road
Well it’s no contest with Hermitage Hills they win hands down. We brought my boyfriend’s truck there and he was awesomely pleased. He said my truck runs better now than when I bought it. What did he expect MY guys always do a great job. Reasonably priced too. That’s why they are in my contacts ALWAYS! Thanks Brad, Keith, and Anthony. 😊🤗
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 04/11/2019

YOU ARE AWESOME LOVE YOU

ES
Ethan S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said the business gets 2 thumbs up.

JOHN B.
Nissan Maxima
04/07/2019
Great Experience (as usual)
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else in the Hermitage area. Nice staff, clean, organized garage, and they've been around for a long time with a great track record.
On this visit I had brake work completed. They quoted me an hour and a half to inspect and install new brakes and they were right on the money.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 04/10/2019

Ciara W.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ciara said she enjoyed the service.

CF
Chris F.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business got him in and out quickly without any hassles.

LE
Lela E.
Madison, TN
04/01/2019
Honest, reliable, and they treat you like family
These guys know their stuff, they stand behind their work, and they will never try to sell you something you don't need. More than once, I've walked in and said, "I think my car needs such-and-so," and they've checked it out and no, the problem was something much easier and cheaper to fix. For probably the last 17 or 18 years, I haven't let anyone else touch my car, because I can TRUST Brad and his team. As a woman, I have had mechanics treat me like I was stupid or try to take advantage of me. This will never happen at Hermitage Hills Brake and Auto. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 04/05/2019

THANK YOU LELA FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND REVIEW

BR
BILL R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/27/2019
Family Car Care Center
My car moves my family and I need the peace of mind they move safely and reliably. Vehicle maintenance is crucial to safely moving in fast moving traffic and poorly maintained roads in our daily commute. Hermitage Brake & Muffler is entrusted with my family safety in mind. They are the best.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 03/28/2019

MICHAEL K.
Mount Juliet, TN
03/22/2019
Best service
Beyond happy with all the work and price.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 03/27/2019

JOE K.
03/20/2019
Fast and Complete
I've now had two instances where I went in with a self-diagnosed issue, and was told that the service I needed was much less comprehensive, and a lot cheaper than I anticipated. This feels much like the small town shop I used to go to, where you feel like you always get honest answers and great advice. I now use HHB&A for all my service.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 03/20/2019

THANK JOE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW

RITA M.
03/19/2019
Honest and very helpful diagnosing vehicle issue.
Excellent workers that do an outstanding job fixing your vehicle .
Great Customer service . Best around .
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 03/20/2019

SARAH H.
03/17/2019
They absolutely know what they’re doing. I never worry about my vehicle when they’re working on it. I have absolute peace of mind.

JON B.
03/16/2019
Great Customer Service as always
Hermitage Hills Auto has done it again. They took care of my vehicle with great service once again. Went there to have them bust off plastic oil filter cover to be able to change my oil. They replaced it with a metsl oil filter cover that I probided them. Their staff is always up front about what needs to be fixed, and they always take care of you with top notch service.

GH
GREG H.
03/14/2019
Creepy
Good service and quality work is on display at HHB&A, but that Home shopping channel they sit you in front of is hypnotizing and a little creepy. So far, I’ve found 3 igloo coolers and a trip to Niagra Falls on my Wal Mart card after my latest visit. That’s a lube job extraordinaire. Check out Miss Lube Job 1955 when you can. We are all gettin Lubed.

THANKS FOR THE CREEPY REVIEW

KT
Keith T.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he was pleased with the service the business provided. They had it done in a timely manner.

TC
TODD C.
03/09/2019
Great place
Very honest and upfront people. That's rare these days. Will continue to do business with these folks..
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 03/09/2019

RA
Robert A.
Buick LeSabre
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that Brad and everyone take good care of his vehicle. He does always recommend them to others.

SR
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 03/09/2019

RD
Renee D.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Renee said she waited 2 hours for a part and when the part arrived, it was the wrong part so she had to wait for another 2 hours.