VM

Montgomery, AL
Hyundai XG350
02/26/2021
They treat you like family, not just a customer
Wouldnt go any were else
They dont try to RIP you off

DENISE B.
02/24/2021
I took my car in to have my brakes checked, and I was very pleased with the service and the communication regarding the service. It was a refreshing experience being a female. A great bunch of guys, and this shop has become my future shop for mechanical service needs.

AZ
ALLEN Z.
Toyota Tundra
02/24/2021
Expert and Prompt Service
I thought I was going to have to wait and get my brakes serviced on my truck the next day, but Bibb called me back that very same day to say that they could fit me in that same day for service. I was elated!!! I not only got my brakes serviced that day, but I got my vehicle back that very same day.
Thank you so much to Allen, Gorden, and Bibb for their kindness and expert service.
I consider not them not just a service station, but as pillar friends of the community.
I'll be BACK!!! 8^)

PR
PAT R.
Ford Fiesta
02/23/2021
Family owned,honest and trustworthy
Honest business,hard to find these days.hard working ,does great work. They will let u leave ur car,and drive u home and pick up when repairs r finished.works with u in any way u need to get the job done.

AG
Austin G.
Alabama
Mercedes-Benz ML400
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Austin said he was able to schedule an appointment when needed.

Andrew M.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said he has never had a problem with them.

DAVID S.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/19/2021
Excellent Customer Service... Knowledge of auto repairs... Gets it done as quickly as promised and with as little expense as possible. They don't come any better!!!
I cannot express my gratitude for the superior customer service Allen and Gordon and the others all offer here. They are friendly, caring and the most trusting business I have ever had the pleasure of going to. I am so thankful to have this place to go to for my auto needs and service.

RA
Radney A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Radney said they haven't failed him yet.

JAMES D.
Volkswagen Passat
02/06/2021
Vehicle Service
Stopped by for service without a scheduled appointment. Mr. Allen scheduled me for an hour later. Returned at the scheduled time - Only had to wait 5 minutes! Service included synthetic oil change, tire rotation & $25 fuel - Total $112! Won’t get that kind of service or price anywhere in town by better people. These are good people. No wonder they have been a family owned business for over 50 years.

REBECCA M.
02/05/2021
Best car service place
I love coming to this full service, family owned gas station!

EJ
EVELYN / LANE J.
Georgetown, GA
Hyundai TUCSON
02/03/2021
Professional associates
Friendly customer service and knowledge of their job.

LD
Leo D.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said they always give good service.

JAMES L.
01/27/2021
knolagable frendly staff
Good honest people to do bussiness with.

VW
VICKI W.
01/24/2021
Hometown folks
Provide prompt quality work with a smile!