Rafael V.
Columbia, SC
10/05/2020
Go somewhere else and save money with better results with less headache.
Took my Big Blue Classic Chevy to HIcks Performance for the LS engine swap and upgrade. The engine is a junk rebuilt and has been refreshed internally. He said it will only take 2 months to complete and took OVER A YEAR to finish. The car was parked in a spot for a long time with no progress. I would NOT recommend anyone to go thru this TERRIBLE experience and get ripped off. I don't go there anymore and I'll take my business somewhere else than to take it back there.

Raf V.
10/03/2020
Take your car somewhere else..

Rafael V.
10/03/2020
Take your car somewhere for repairs

BD
Brian D.
08/07/2020
KEVIN CHARLES HICKS / Hicks Performance
I took my car to Hicks performance having a Transmission issue. Kevin replaced the transmission from a used one that he said its came from a "good source". after install and drove it. The transmission was bad and said I will have to pay again for a replacement transmission. The warranty is only for the labor and not the part when the part price was already jacked up. This guy is a Ripoff / Crook and I Highly recommend to stay away as HE IS A REGISTERED OFFENDER IN NCDPS. There is also a classic a Classic Blue chevelle and other classic cars that the owners got screwed and can be seen online.

04/17/2020
Horrible shop. Stay away.
Horrible experience. Will never go back here. Complete rippoff. SCAM. Over charge and under work. They suck!!!

PB
Patricia B.
Durham, NC
03/06/2020
Catalytic converter repaired for cheap
When my car randomly died 30 miles away from where I live, I thought it would probably have to be scrapped (it's 15 years old and worse for wear). I even called my regular mechanic, and they said it would be over a thousand dollars to get it fixed up and not worth it. At Hicks, they fixed it for less than 400 total! I think I'm gonna ditch my regular mechanic :) . Good service, quick, honest, and very friendly. I highly recommend.

AK
Andrea K.
01/28/2020
Kevin and his employees always do a great job. They are conscientious, thorough, and knowledgeable.

GL
George L.
01/12/2020
Good Repair
Took my 2014 Equinox to Kevin and his team. He kept me informed as to what he was doing and as to how long the repair would take. Very pleased with the repair.

11/30/2019
Horrible!!! Man will take your money.
TERRIBLE experience. Worst ive ever had. Man will take your money and never do job. Took me for $10000 on a rebuild. Stole my money. Never done work.

Sam W.
09/21/2019
Great Friendly Service and reasonable priced.
Took my Car to Hicks Performance after several shops failed to fix it. Kevin explained what is wrong and what it needed to fix the issue. he gave me the best options and recommendation to fix the issue, He recommended to use the OEM part instead of the Generic part that other shop had installed, The OEM part fixed my issue. Will come again. Thanks

09/02/2019
Stop!!!!!
Do not go here. Go anywhere but here. Worst mechanic to take your car to. Have had nothing but issues from anything he ever "fixed" . Stay away.

Tonya M.
08/14/2019
I don't normally do reviews but I had to post about Hicks enterprises. Kevin explains everything completely so you understand. He dies not try to take all your money. I will return for service.

GM
GARY M.
07/07/2019
Honda Accord Power Window Repair
The right rear power window on my 2007 Honda Accord stopped working in the half way open position. Kevin gave me an appointment to replace the motor and regulator, gave me an upfront estimate of both cost and time to replace them. He took my car on time and replaced the broken parts in the time he estimated and for the estimated price. Great service at less than half the cost of the Honda dealership. It was a great experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to take my car back to him the next time it needs service.

GK
GARY K.
BMW 740iL
06/27/2019
We went recently for an oil change and fluid check on our car. Kevin was thorough and took the time to check a few other thing on our car, which we really appreciated. He is always friendly and helpful.

Jacob P.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said his experience at the business was fine. He mentioned that he is very satisfied with the service.