04/17/2020
Horrible shop. Stay away.
Horrible experience. Will never go back here. Complete rippoff. SCAM. Over charge and under work. They suck!!!

PB
Patricia B.
Durham, NC
03/06/2020
Catalytic converter repaired for cheap
When my car randomly died 30 miles away from where I live, I thought it would probably have to be scrapped (it's 15 years old and worse for wear). I even called my regular mechanic, and they said it would be over a thousand dollars to get it fixed up and not worth it. At Hicks, they fixed it for less than 400 total! I think I'm gonna ditch my regular mechanic :) . Good service, quick, honest, and very friendly. I highly recommend.

AK
Andrea K.
01/28/2020
Kevin and his employees always do a great job. They are conscientious, thorough, and knowledgeable.

GL
George L.
01/12/2020
Good Repair
Took my 2014 Equinox to Kevin and his team. He kept me informed as to what he was doing and as to how long the repair would take. Very pleased with the repair.

11/30/2019
Horrible!!! Man will take your money.
TERRIBLE experience. Worst ive ever had. Man will take your money and never do job. Took me for $10000 on a rebuild. Stole my money. Never done work.

Sam W.
09/21/2019
Great Friendly Service and reasonable priced.
Took my Car to Hicks Performance after several shops failed to fix it. Kevin explained what is wrong and what it needed to fix the issue. he gave me the best options and recommendation to fix the issue, He recommended to use the OEM part instead of the Generic part that other shop had installed, The OEM part fixed my issue. Will come again. Thanks

09/02/2019
Stop!!!!!
Do not go here. Go anywhere but here. Worst mechanic to take your car to. Have had nothing but issues from anything he ever "fixed" . Stay away.

Tonya M.
08/14/2019
I don't normally do reviews but I had to post about Hicks enterprises. Kevin explains everything completely so you understand. He dies not try to take all your money. I will return for service.

GM
GARY M.
07/07/2019
Honda Accord Power Window Repair
The right rear power window on my 2007 Honda Accord stopped working in the half way open position. Kevin gave me an appointment to replace the motor and regulator, gave me an upfront estimate of both cost and time to replace them. He took my car on time and replaced the broken parts in the time he estimated and for the estimated price. Great service at less than half the cost of the Honda dealership. It was a great experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to take my car back to him the next time it needs service.

GK
GARY K.
BMW 740iL
06/27/2019
We went recently for an oil change and fluid check on our car. Kevin was thorough and took the time to check a few other thing on our car, which we really appreciated. He is always friendly and helpful.

Jacob P.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said his experience at the business was fine. He mentioned that he is very satisfied with the service.

Jacob P.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/11/2019 Category: Service

TD
Tyler D.
Whitsett, NC
Scion tC
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

BW
Bryce W.
Honda Insight
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Bryce said they had good service.

James P.
Cedar Grove, NC
Ram Pickup
04/23/2019 Category: Service
James said he had no issues with the business and he would recommend them.